The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 419 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-31-2009, 06:27 PM   #6271
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

^ Your game, the Trailer was enough to put me off for good, if I hadn't of watched that and just gone off Mibz reveiw i probably would have got it out....but no fucking chance at that now...

Old 08-31-2009, 07:02 PM   #6272
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Sounds better than Transformers 2.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
The Madness (08-31-2009)
Old 09-01-2009, 10:02 AM   #6273
zer0systm
Antagonist

zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Sooo dissapointed in what they have done with TF, and you know they are going to rape it with a 3rd movie and use Unicron to anal rape it with no lube.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:56 PM   #6274
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Lol I was at PC world today looking at computers and shit for uni. Anyway the news is being played on all of the tvs on display at the back. It's going on for like the third day about some trucker murdering his girlfriends' daughter and hanging himself. As I'm looking at one of the larger screens where more people are gathered (there was one fat man in particular with a dirty looking handle bar mustache who kept petting his wife? or incestuous relation as the report went on). Anyway it then hits me that the whole situation with the murder matches up to that awful "Stacey's mom" song (the dead girl's name is Stacey). It's not that hilarious admittedly, but I can't help lolling a bit out loud as I hear that gay merry little tune in my head as the describe where the man hanged himself. Just the juxtaposition of it all lol.

Anyway exactly at the same time as I start chuckling a BREAKING NEWS!!!1 announcement comes on and they announce that the girl is believed to have also been raped by her mother's boyfriend. The people all around me think that I'm laughing at that and give me inappropriate stares. Anyway the sweaty fat mustache man grimaces at me and his swine featured accomplice glowers as best she can with her flabby meat roll cheeks.

Not wanting to be tutted to rage by the bastard I went back to the pc end, and thought I'd not have to see him again. Anyway, long story short as I'm checking out with a laptop he ends up waiting as well. At this shitty store they make you wait for ages whilst they retrieve your computer, and keep making it take longer by offering you all kinds of packages like insurance etc. I end up waiting there for half an hour odd, unable to walk away with the sweaty fat man and his brood next to me. He keeps staring at me, and he's got eyebrows like a muppet I swear. His child thing meanwhile starts going on to him in LOUD conversation about how 'people' aren't appropriate these days (at this point I'm also shocked to realise that her voice is at least young sounding if dog toned). They carry on obnoxiously criticising 'people' for the rest of the time whilst we wait.

But yeah, I decide not to try an explain to him that I didn't laugh at child molestation and murder, but by the end of it all I find myself laughing at the situation itself while the two of them become more and more distraught. Bit anticlimatic as I left just before he started condemning me but I had to post about it somewhere as it was so delightfully awkward the whole time. I don't think either of them washed.

I still don't know what his companion was but from their conversation I gathered that he/she's going to the same uni as me, hopefully good fortune will cause our paths to cross again for another bout of that shit lol.

Last edited by Tzu Men; 09-02-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:12 AM   #6275
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Get a truck and buy some rope. Then find her and take her out on a date.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:07 AM   #6276
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Was it worse than Gothopotamus?

Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-03-2009), Tzu Men (09-03-2009)
Old 09-03-2009, 08:19 AM   #6277
zer0systm
Antagonist

I'm so glad i wasn't taking a drink from my beer when that loaded...
Old 09-03-2009, 09:02 AM   #6278
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Gothapotamus does seem to have that effect of people.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:07 AM   #6279
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

doug, i'm scared
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:41 AM   #6280
zer0systm
Antagonist

You have to wonder how bad people have had it to let themselves get that obese, then to try and hide it they colour their face and hair...
Old 09-03-2009, 10:53 AM   #6281
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

She looked somewhat similar but a lot stouter (just as fat) and wasn't a goth.

Gothapotamus is easier on the eyes than the abomination that is chris-chan though.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:49 AM   #6282
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

that's alot of potamus.....

who's chris chan?
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:52 AM   #6283
Mal
Scotch

(click)
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-03-2009)
Old 09-03-2009, 03:09 PM   #6284
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Go, Sonichu! Go out and zap to the extreme!

Did anyone else follow the "I'm the real Chris-chan" troll last month? I rotfl'd.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-03-2009)
Old 09-03-2009, 03:22 PM   #6285
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

I HAVENT BEEN ON
4CHAN IN A WHILE

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote