The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 424 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-07-2009, 04:05 PM   #6346
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Deoderant can + lighter. Gogogo.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-07-2009), Shrike (09-07-2009)

Old 09-07-2009, 04:48 PM   #6347
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Alright. I knew it was retarded as fuck beforehand to fuck with a wasp nest, but holy shit. That was retarded as fuck.

My brother and I each had a tennis racket, he had the wasp and hornet spray shit, and I had carb cleaner and a lighter. I was trying to flamethrower them, but the nest was a bit too high up for it to reach. But as I'm trying to fucking burninate them, my brother decides it would be lulzy to just THROW A FUCKING ROCK AT THEM WHILE SCREAMING "TO BATTLE!" And it was.

But I was standing right underneath the nest when he did it. Luckily, he only nicked the thing, but he hit is hard enough to tear a chunk out of the side. Causing it to rain angry wasps down everywhere. I jump outta the way, but I think there are wasps on my shirt so I tear that shit off. Now I'm standing there, fucking shirtless, with just a tennis racket.

Right about this time wasps are fucking pouring out everywhere, and I realize that my brother's initial estimate of around 3000 wasps might have been a bit off. And by that, I mean he probably fucking low-balled that shit, hard. So I decide that wasp spray isn't that cowardly after all.

I yell "HOLY SHIT, SPRAY THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS!" My brother runs up and unleashes the fury. They're dropping like...fucking dead wasps. Shit insta-kills them, it seems. The tides of battle seem to be turning in our favor. But suddenly by brother starts screaming "They're in my shirt!! AWHAAAHH!," drops the spray, and runs around like a woman. I run up and take the spray and keep spraying. They're buzzing everywhere. I'm swinging the racket, the sounds of wasp bodies echo in my ears as they bounce off my weapon. I then look down and see like 20 wasps all over my fucking jeans.

Their nest is soaked in wasp spray. They're done for. No need to waste my time with the peons. That's how I rationalize fucking cheezing it out of there, tearing my pants off, and jumping through my front door with just my boxers on. I get in there and my brother is sitting there shirtless with little welts all over his back and stomach. We both heartily lol like pirates. Man, that was stupid. I'm just surprised as fuck that I didn't get stung once that entire time. Awesome.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (09-07-2009), Mal (09-07-2009), rokudaime_hokage (09-07-2009), Shrike (09-07-2009), Tabris (09-07-2009), Tzu Men (09-07-2009), zer0systm (09-08-2009)
Old 09-07-2009, 04:52 PM   #6348
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Once again, man triumphs over the hive!
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-07-2009), Miburo (09-07-2009), zer0systm (09-08-2009)
Old 09-07-2009, 04:54 PM   #6349
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

so you were almost nekkid.

nice.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:25 PM   #6350
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i agree
i'm impressed
i never would have done that
i'm deathly afraid of any and all bugs
and my entire family is allergic to stings, so i just assumed i was too
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-07-2009)
Old 09-07-2009, 09:32 PM   #6351
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1YT37f91As
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Tzu Men (09-08-2009)
Old 09-07-2009, 11:40 PM   #6352
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Tzu <3
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Tzu Men (09-08-2009)
Old 09-07-2009, 11:51 PM   #6353
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

nekkid freedom <3
Old 09-07-2009, 11:54 PM   #6354
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

^...can I see? ;_;
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:57 PM   #6355
OG
[잊지 말아요]

sorry no webcam.

BUT I KNOW YOU HAVE ONE. GOGOGO
Old 09-07-2009, 11:58 PM   #6356
Vanity
Succumb

Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

...;] Say please a little, and pout when you do it.

then maybe ;o
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:12 AM   #6357
OG
[잊지 말아요]

pleasseee
//sortofapout.ITCOUNTS.
[img]vanssawalready[/img]

Last edited by OG; 09-08-2009 at 12:14 AM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:14 AM   #6358
Vanity
Succumb

This is where you would insert molestation---------->[ mmmmmacy ]
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:16 AM   #6359
OG
[잊지 말아요]

thats not what i wanted O=

='[
Old 09-08-2009, 12:23 AM   #6360
Vanity
Succumb

Sorry your hawtness distracted me again.

What was it that you wanted? >_>
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What thinking?
What?

Think.