The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 461 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-07-2009, 12:02 AM   #6901
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Facebook? = (

Playing Demon Soul's and raping faces, hard. Game is fucking brutal and manly as all fuck. Demonic erection piercing the heavens from that shit.

Also, I think there is something wrong with the iris of my eye. It looks like I'm missing a decent sized chunk of blue at the top corner for some reason all of a sudden. It was there this morning, I dunno what happened. Doesn't really hurt or anything though, I don't have health insurance, and it looks pretty awesome. And it's the eye that doesn't work anyway, so probably won't go to the doctor just yet. Still, pretty weird.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2009, 12:30 AM   #6902
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

It'll become a Sharingan and then you can learn Chidori.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:23 AM   #6903
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Facebook? = (

Playing Demon Soul's and raping faces, hard. Game is fucking brutal and manly as all fuck. Demonic erection piercing the heavens from that shit.

Also, I think there is something wrong with the iris of my eye. It looks like I'm missing a decent sized chunk of blue at the top corner for some reason all of a sudden. It was there this morning, I dunno what happened. Doesn't really hurt or anything though, I don't have health insurance, and it looks pretty awesome. And it's the eye that doesn't work anyway, so probably won't go to the doctor just yet. Still, pretty weird.
Facebook is proven to be the easiest way of gaining access to several hundred photos of the average woman.

Oh shit it's out? I was unaware of this.

Weird or not, it sounds pretty badass.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-07-2009)
Old 10-07-2009, 01:36 AM   #6904
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

SINCE YOUR EYE DOESNT WORK
CAN WE TAKE IT OUT
AND CAN I FUCK THE HOLE?

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-07-2009)
Old 10-07-2009, 02:50 AM   #6905
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Facebook? = (

It could be a cataract...

Or perhaps some minor infection?

I don't really know, I haven't had much experience with eye-related issues. You should get it looked at though.. or just look up information yourself...

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-07-2009)
Old 10-07-2009, 08:32 AM   #6906
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I think the soul of your dead commander is trapped inside your eye.

Wat.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-07-2009)
Old 10-07-2009, 09:07 AM   #6907
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

I heard Demon's Souls was great; could you go a bit in depth with how you like it Miburo? I might get it.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-07-2009)
Old 10-07-2009, 10:11 AM   #6908
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

It sounds like mibs intense dedication to Odin is slowly causing his body to reject his eyes so he can be more like him
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-07-2009)
Old 10-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #6909
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
SINCE YOUR EYE DOESNT WORK
CAN WE TAKE IT OUT
AND CAN I FUCK THE HOLE?

cpas
I dunno. My eyesocket isn't that big...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
It could be a cataract...

Or perhaps some minor infection?

I don't really know, I haven't had much experience with eye-related issues. You should get it looked at though.. or just look up information yourself...
My sister works in a hospital and is friends with a doctor there, and she said it might be that cataract shit. And the eye doctor dudes who fixed my eye said I have a good chance of that happening due to the trauma too. So you might be right.

Now that I look at it, it might be the cornea that's going all white. They said that it would probably fuck up eventually too, and I'd need a cornea transplant. Which would suck.

I dunno. I'll worry about it when if it gets worse. Worst that could probably happen is that they'd take it completely out. Glass eye or permanent eye patch? Awesome. =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I heard Demon's Souls was great; could you go a bit in depth with how you like it Miburo? I might get it.
Fuck yeah! It's fucking badass. People were saying it's hard as fuck, but it's not that bad. You'll die pretty easily, but it's not rage inducing or anything since as you go throughout the level you can open shit to make coming back through easier if you do end up dying further in. And you can get your souls back if you make it back to where you died. So you won't be like "FUUUUUUU" and say screw it.

And as you're playing you can see how other people died when you check their bloodstains, and it's usually lulzy. Man, people fucking suck at games. And people can leave hints on the ground, which are pretty helpful. Like, I'm walking across a bridge and there is a hint saying watch the fuck out. So I heal up and start walking across all cautiously and good fucking thing since a FUCKING DRAGON just swoops in and burns the shit out of everything. Thank ODIN for that warning, or I would have walked through with half health and probably gotten killed. Oh, and you can summon people to your game to help out if they put up a beacon thinger. It's pretty cool. I summoned a dude and battled a huge fucking spider. It kicked the dude's ass and killed him, but he distracted it enough for me to ruin it's shit quicker than I would have ruined it's shit if I was alone. Cool shit.

I guess people can try to invade your game and try to kill you too, but I haven't seen that yet. And I'm almost constantly in body form, since I don't blow ass and die all the time. I don't think people have gotten far enough to get the item you need to invade worlds just yet.

And you're a badass fucking knight and you're slaying fucking demons, jesus fuck. I've only battled three bosses and they were all totally different and pretty fucking brutal. And epic. Except the first one, it was decent, but I wasn't shitting myself trying to fight it like I was with the other two. You're not like a fucking super hero or anything. You're just a normal dude compared to the demons, who seem to be stronger than you actually (Soulless dudes aren't, but they're still dangerous as fuck. Especially in groups. And by groups, I mean more than one dude, unless they're pussy slave guys. They just kinda suck.)

It is hard as fuck, but you actually feel manly as shit after kicking asses because of it. It's probably not for everyone (And by 'everyone' I mean 'pussies'), but I can honestly say that I haven't had this much fun playing a game in a long ass time.

And there's a hot blind chick in it too. Yumyumyum.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #6910
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

I've been reading about Demon's Souls for a while, and know pretty much everything about it. Saw the last trailer. Didn't give a shit.

Damn you for making me care about it!
Miburo (10-07-2009)
Old 10-07-2009, 02:14 PM   #6911
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

At camp i had to take care of a girl who had a partial glass eye, not the whole thing, it sat ontop of her real eye ball
sometimes it would fall out.... i just couldn't handle it

she was also mentally handicapped....

i have a phobia
a phobia of mentally retarded people

... i feel so bad... but... it was a terrifying week
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-07-2009)
Old 10-07-2009, 02:18 PM   #6912
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

You have a phobia of retards. What the hell Tabs.
Miburo (10-07-2009)
Old 10-07-2009, 02:33 PM   #6913
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Retards are awkward to be around.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-07-2009)
Old 10-07-2009, 02:33 PM   #6914
Tabris
Sexy Lady

I don't mean to!
I really don't! i just
I'm terrified ok!

and spiders/insects i can't handle them either
Old 10-07-2009, 02:38 PM   #6915
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

I LOL @ TARDS

THEN THEY START LAUGHING TOO

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (10-07-2009), Mal (10-07-2009), Miburo (10-07-2009), Naruto.Haruno (10-08-2009), rokudaime_hokage (10-07-2009), Tabris (10-07-2009)