The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 487 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-02-2009, 06:09 PM   #7291
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

INTERRUPTION!

In Canada this is the new "priority list" for who will get the H1N1 shot
some stuff is crossed out, that is because those are the people who are no longer eligible because of the shortage of vaccine

Can any one tell me WHY aboriginals are on the priority list?
why are THEY more important than EVERY OTHER RACE?

that's racism

...that's all i have to say. carry on
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2009, 06:15 PM   #7292
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

It's not racism. It's hereditary immunity. Native peoples like the Inuit are more susceptible to viruses like this because immunity to them was introduced to their gene pool not that long ago, if at all. There have been cases of Inuit people dying of the common cold, for fuck's sake.

You sound like a complete idiot calling it racism.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Tzu Men (11-02-2009)
Old 11-02-2009, 06:37 PM   #7293
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

You just got scienced!
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tzu Men For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (11-02-2009), RNB (11-02-2009)
Old 11-02-2009, 06:37 PM   #7294
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

I searched and searched for reasons why they should get it instead of everyone and found no information on them being more susceptible to a brand new disease that no race has ever faced before

I searched the governments website for it and found nothing
that's why I'm mad

how do we know that some other races who have immigrated to Canada aren't also a high risk?

I personally thin flu shots are a waste of time for most people (not all)
but i find it really unfair to rule out all the other races of people in Canada as not also being overly susceptible

Last edited by Tabris; 11-02-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:40 PM   #7295
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Could also be that ethnic communities are less willing to come forward and be immunised. Putting them higher up the list increases the chance of immunisation for those communities.

Look, there's a reason for it. It's not some Inuit guy in a parka with a clipboard in the vaccination committee going NO VACCINES FOR WHITEY!
RNB (11-02-2009)
Old 11-02-2009, 06:43 PM   #7296
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Choose your ban already, goddammit!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:44 PM   #7297
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Oh Jesus where did you come from!

Ah, guh, but it's the ultimate power! With great power comes great responsibility. I'll tell you, uh, as soon as I can?
Old 11-02-2009, 06:50 PM   #7298
Tabris
Sexy Lady

I'm not saying they are picking on us
i'm saying that H1N1 is new so they shouldn't be special

i'm just saying it's stupid

and the problems with their tiny gene pool that made their immune systems weaker so long ago are dealt with by now because of the much larger gene pool

w/e, from the sounds of it this conversation is done anyways
Old 11-02-2009, 06:50 PM   #7299
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

0_____________0

THEY SEE ME LURKIN

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:52 PM   #7300
Tabris
Sexy Lady

oooooooooh snap
Old 11-02-2009, 06:54 PM   #7301
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

You'll get your vaccine Tabby, calm down. Not like anyone needs one anyway. NATURAL SELECTION.

HEY BAL.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:56 PM   #7302
Tabris
Sexy Lady

I already said the vacines were stupid -_-

I believe i said "i personally think flu shots are a waste of time"

you don't have to talk down to me... unless it makes you feel better?
Old 11-02-2009, 06:58 PM   #7303
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

I'll talk down to you until I get my sandwich!
RNB (11-02-2009)
Old 11-02-2009, 07:05 PM   #7304
Tabris
Sexy Lady

you're not my master!
speaking of which, he just got off work ^_^ Yay!
Old 11-02-2009, 07:05 PM   #7305
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

And lo and behold an abnoxious douchebag with uncovincing post will put balls in his nose and constantly shout cpas cpas cpas cpas and it will be called the eleventh level of hell. Dante then wet himself and cried in fear.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote