The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 514 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-23-2009, 12:47 AM   #7696
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Alright. Goddamn, LN. You like some manly awesome shit.

Got some of your stuff on the queue too, Tab. <3

And I wish fucking something like 28 days later rage virus shit would happen. A month of glorious almost zombie battling? Sign me up.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2009, 12:50 AM   #7697
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

I want a zombie apocalypse so badly. The ultimate in natural selection.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:51 AM   #7698
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

aah... no! i'm to small and slow, i'd be dead so fast! noooo! i'm to dainty to die!
but if you'll hold up in a house in the country with me, i could go for that, men

Last edited by Tabris; 11-23-2009 at 12:52 AM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-23-2009), The Madness (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 12:56 AM   #7699
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Not sure I'd be willing to trek across AMERICA! to Canada if zombies are everywhere.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:01 AM   #7700
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck yeah. Every time I see a non-shitty zombie movie (which, unfortunately, isn't often enough), I always think to myself "Why the fuck doesn't this really fucking happen?"

And no worries, Tab. Mal could easily hold off a horde of rage infected scrubs for a mere month. No problem.

And I'd probably head north anyway in a normal zombie apocalyptic scenario, since as a general rule the further north you go the more manly the habitat you'll end up in. So if you wave me over when you see me battling through legions of undead I'd definitely stop and hang out with you guys.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-25-2009), The Madness (11-23-2009), zer0systm (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 01:04 AM   #7701
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Alaska would be a great place to stick out a zombie infestation. Who needs guard dogs when you've got motherfucking guard grizzlies?
Old 11-23-2009, 01:06 AM   #7702
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

well beign that zombies aren't really bright, i think going WAY up north, and living in a very secure building for a few months would be really good.
because we'd be the only ones with food and heat.
all the rage infected people who tried to get up there, bent only on eating, would freeze to death

edit:
great minds think alike

also i know Mal could protect me, but i don't want him to fight them, i want him to hide with me, but he's not that kind of man
he'd fight rather than hide
which would be very lonely/terrifying for me
although i appreciate that manly part of him, and would be very proud of him

Last edited by Tabris; 11-23-2009 at 01:14 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-23-2009), The Madness (11-23-2009), zer0systm (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 01:11 AM   #7703
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

I think my next literary excursion will be a survival-horror novel.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:14 AM   #7704
Tabris
Sexy Lady

there's a zombie apocalypses survival guide at chapters, i believe Doug bought it, but i haven't read it
Old 11-23-2009, 01:28 AM   #7705
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Yeah. Rage zombies aren't technically zombies. They just have a virus. And they're stupid as fuck, so they'll starve to death eventually because they're too stupid to eat food. And since they're just regular people, they'd definitely die from exposure to cold as fuck weather pretty quick too. So good plan. I'd personally just hold up in my house for a month. All food supplies go to the second story, bust out the stairs, easy as shit survival.

Night of the Living Dead style zombies are slow and shitty. Probably could just walk to Canada with those things around. Seriously, they suck.

Return of the Living Dead zombies are fucking crazy immortal and can run and talk and are pretty much just as smart as they are as normal people and never get tired and crazy shit. That shit would be no joke, I'd have to actually try with them. They actually might be too good. I'd play that by ear, start with the holing up in the house technique. But if shit got to heavy I'd probably end up bailing and living in the fucking wilderness. Definitely be more suck than fun, since you can't even kill those zombies.

Dawn of the Dead zombies are my personal favorite kind. Not total pushovers because they can run, are pretty durable, and don't just die after a month. But still able to be killed and are pretty stupid. I'd probably just get all the people that don't suck around where I live, then try to contact most OH guys and travel around getting the ones that don't live in highly populated deathtraps, while picking up any damsels in distress along the way, and then take over a Wal*Mart or some shit. Then we'd battle zombies for the rest of our days, and it'd be glorious. Fucking glorious.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-23-2009), Mal (11-25-2009), The Madness (11-23-2009), UchihaTaijiya (11-23-2009), zer0systm (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 01:30 AM   #7706
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Dawn of the Dead zombies are my personal favorite kind. Not total pushovers because they can run, are pretty durable, and don't just die after a month. But still able to be killed and are pretty stupid. I'd probably just get all the people that don't suck around where I live, then try to contact most OH guys and travel around getting the ones that don't live in highly populated deathtraps, while picking up any damsels in distress along the way, and then take over a Wal*Mart or some shit. Then we'd battle zombies for the rest of our days, and it'd be glorious. Fucking glorious.
This. Oh, how I want this.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:33 AM   #7707
Tabris
Sexy Lady

i just want to be taken care of, my expectations in life are pretty simple that way
1: keep me safe
2: keep the zombies away

anyways, now that I'm done surfing eBay I'm going to bed. good night gentlemen

edit: i lied there's much more of what i'm looking for than i thought

Last edited by Tabris; 11-23-2009 at 01:35 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:42 AM   #7708
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

I'm sure Canada isn't very populated, because well...it's Canada. So I'd definitely go find you, Mal, and whoever else you guys vouch for not sucking and bring you all to my Wal*Mart fortress. Then the only thing you have to worry about is getting sick as fuck, really. But I'd make sure everyone takes their vitamins. So we should all be good-ish.

LN lives on the other side of the goddamn country, but the midwest isn't all that populated so it wouldn't be too hard to get there. Probably doable.

Hardest to get to would be little spoon, because fucking New York. But it's little spoon, not leaving him behind. <3

See, all planned out. No worries. Bring on the zombies.

Edit: Only thing that sucks is can't save any Brits or Aussies. Unless I get a ship and learn how to navigate it and shit. Which might be a bit too risky, got a fucking Wal*mart fortress to take care of, after all. So they'd probably be on their own. = (
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
The Madness (11-23-2009), UchihaTaijiya (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 01:46 AM   #7709
Tabris
Sexy Lady

i'll make sure everyone takes their vitamins and eats well if you guys protect the wal*mart fortress.
i think new york would be one of the last places to be hit, i also think they have a shit load of people with guns, and who are USED to fighting for their lives, so it might be less dangerous than you think

I've been looking on deviant art for a picture that's sexy, but not something I'd have to take down when my parents come to visit, but I'm having so much trouble!

good night

Last edited by Tabris; 11-23-2009 at 02:03 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
The Madness (11-23-2009)
Old 11-23-2009, 02:03 AM   #7710
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Seriously, I read "I want real-life zombie apocalypse." And I was fucking hooked.

Jesus Christ super-fucking star that would be so kick ass. I'd fair so fucking well in a ZA.

Dawn of the Dead (2004) zombies are the only real zombies. They run..which is pretty fucking important.

Z-Day Plan: Install the plow to the front of my pick-up and drive to the nearest Wal-Mart.

Loot the fuck out of all their food/radios/first aid. Kill anything that gets in my way, human or zombie. Gather people who look strong and able to fight. Promise them a swift death if they are bitten or cross me. Once I have enough supplies from Wal-Mart head to my house to unload everything. Go back out and decimate tons of undead with my plow. My town's population is like 2000 people, so I could easily kill the 500 or so infected that are there within the first day. Stay alive for a long ass time.

Once the people I care about are dead, since it will probably happen =/, turn into a drifter badass and go across the country/world if i make it that far. Decimating zombies and gathering party members.

It would be pretty fun.

Or, if for some reason I don't need to protect my family...i.e. already zombified then I would go on the road immediately. To rescue as many of you green-eyed rookies as I could. Then work our way to Alaska, or Northern Canada and use my uber woods-man skills to show you bitches how it's done.

Basically, either way I want to end up on the move rescuing people since I'm such a fucking hero. I'd totally sail or fly my way across the pond to fuck up some English Zombies.

Last edited by The Madness; 11-23-2009 at 02:21 AM.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-23-2009), Miburo (11-23-2009), Tabris (11-23-2009), UchihaTaijiya (11-23-2009)