The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 539 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #8071
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

So my brother regularly watches the Family Channel with my sister, I assume in order to mock the terrible shows on there or maybe check out some of the surprisingly attractive womenz. He also plays guitar and has written a few comedic songs in the past, about such things as our town, Thomas Edison and Taylor Swift. He wrote a song for Selena Gomez last week, and yesterday recorded and uploaded a music video for it, typing "SELENA IF YOU WATCH THIS PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT - IT WOULD MAKE MY LIFE!" in the video info.

Seriously not even 75 views (<5 hours) later she had already commented on it and added it to her favourites. Holy shit kids spend too much time on the internet.

Last edited by Mal; 12-10-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (12-11-2009), Jaxon (12-10-2009), manta (12-14-2009), Miburo (12-10-2009), Scientia (12-11-2009), Servo (12-11-2009), Shrike (12-10-2009), T9F (12-10-2009), Tabris (12-11-2009), Tzu Men (12-11-2009), zer0systm (12-11-2009)

Old 12-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #8072
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Holy shit your brother is awesome.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-10-2009)
Old 12-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #8073
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Holy shit wut. Never heard of her. Juicy loli, mmmmmm. Your bro's beard is amazing btw.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-10-2009)
Old 12-11-2009, 08:56 AM   #8074
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

I've seen that chick on the disney chanel when my sis watches her shows, would bang, I also find it slightly humourous how celebrity's look themselves up on youtube....

EDIT:

Last edited by zer0systm; 12-11-2009 at 09:20 AM.
zer0systm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zer0systm For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (12-11-2009), Jaxon (12-11-2009), Miburo (12-11-2009), Tzu Men (12-11-2009)
Old 12-11-2009, 01:07 PM   #8075
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Alright. So I woke up this morning, took a piss, and went to let my dogs out. I get down to the kitchen and I see my one dog had gotten into the cabinet, pulled out the box of Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs that I was going to have for breakfast, and had fucking devoured them all.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So I go about my day, do my shit and whatnot, and come home. Trash pickup was today, and the asshole trash dude must have tossed my cans around like a fucktard or some shit because they're thrown all in my driveway. So I just park on the side of the road instead.

I'm picking up the trash cans and putting them on the side of the house when one of my neighbors comes out to walk her annoying rat-dog. She's only 28 or some shit, but she's nasty as fuck. Like, fucking hideous. Pretty sure she's a troll, I only see her like three times a year. Oh, and she's a hardcore bitch. She starts giving me shit saying "Bout time you pick up those trashcans, they've been sitting there all day."

I be nice and say sorry, I just got home. My bad. But she keeps bitching. Then she bitches about me not raking the fucking leaves in the back. I'm getting kind of pissed at this point, so I just say "Hey, fuck you. I don't give a fuck about some leaves in my backyard. If they piss you off so much then rake them yourself."

She goes into fucking hulk-bitch mode and starts flipping the fuck out. Saying if I'm not going to rake leaves then I shouldn't have fucking trees or some crazy bitch shit like that. What the fuck. Now, my backyard is pretty much leaf-free, mind you. Most of the trees in my yard have already lost all their leaves. The only leaves in my yard are from where one of the big ass trees on her property hangs over. So it's pretty much her fucking leaves in my yard that she wants me to rake up. Why does she even care? I have no fucking clue. She doesn't even actually own any of the property either, she just rents a room next door. And to top it all off, there is snow all over the ground. She can't even SEE THE FUCKING LEAVES. Crazy shit.

So I just snap. I just start making fun of her. Like, hardcore mean shit too. I don't even remember half the shit I said, but I was making fun of her unibrow, her mustache, how she smells like she just got back from a goddamn fiesta. I told her she looks like a fucking greasy potato covered in pubes. The fucking works. She just stood there for a bit without saying shit, looking like she was going to cry. I almost felt bad, but her stupid little rat-dog started yapping at something. So I just stare at it, point, and say "And you...I'll fucking kill you." I don't even know why I said that. Fucking rat-dog just pisses me off. And then I parked my car in the driveway and went inside. She was still just standing there. That was a few hours ago. I figured she'd call the cops on me for threatening her dog or some stupid shit like that. But nothing, so it's all good.

I dunno, I thought it was pretty cool. Just thought I'd share.
I LOVE YOU <333333333333

ALSO SELENA GOMEZ
IS DELICIOUS LOLI MMMMMMMMMM =)

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-11-2009)
Old 12-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #8076
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
I've seen that chick on the disney chanel when my sis watches her shows, would bang, I also find it slightly humourous how celebrity's look themselves up on youtube....

EDIT:
That picture is only about two years old, and it's actually my sister that you have circled.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #8077
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

It's all good =D
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (12-11-2009), Mal (12-11-2009), Miburo (12-11-2009), Playa (12-11-2009), rokudaime_hokage (12-12-2009), Shrike (12-11-2009), Tzu Men (12-11-2009), zer0systm (12-11-2009)
Old 12-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #8078
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Alright. So I woke up this morning, took a piss, and went to let my dogs out. I get down to the kitchen and I see my one dog had gotten into the cabinet, pulled out the box of Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs that I was going to have for breakfast, and had fucking devoured them all.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So I go about my day, do my shit and whatnot, and come home. Trash pickup was today, and the asshole trash dude must have tossed my cans around like a fucktard or some shit because they're thrown all in my driveway. So I just park on the side of the road instead.

I'm picking up the trash cans and putting them on the side of the house when one of my neighbors comes out to walk her annoying rat-dog. She's only 28 or some shit, but she's nasty as fuck. Like, fucking hideous. Pretty sure she's a troll, I only see her like three times a year. Oh, and she's a hardcore bitch. She starts giving me shit saying "Bout time you pick up those trashcans, they've been sitting there all day."

I be nice and say sorry, I just got home. My bad. But she keeps bitching. Then she bitches about me not raking the fucking leaves in the back. I'm getting kind of pissed at this point, so I just say "Hey, fuck you. I don't give a fuck about some leaves in my backyard. If they piss you off so much then rake them yourself."

She goes into fucking hulk-bitch mode and starts flipping the fuck out. Saying if I'm not going to rake leaves then I shouldn't have fucking trees or some crazy bitch shit like that. What the fuck. Now, my backyard is pretty much leaf-free, mind you. Most of the trees in my yard have already lost all their leaves. The only leaves in my yard are from where one of the big ass trees on her property hangs over. So it's pretty much her fucking leaves in my yard that she wants me to rake up. Why does she even care? I have no fucking clue. She doesn't even actually own any of the property either, she just rents a room next door. And to top it all off, there is snow all over the ground. She can't even SEE THE FUCKING LEAVES. Crazy shit.

So I just snap. I just start making fun of her. Like, hardcore mean shit too. I don't even remember half the shit I said, but I was making fun of her unibrow, her mustache, how she smells like she just got back from a goddamn fiesta. I told her she looks like a fucking greasy potato covered in pubes. The fucking works. She just stood there for a bit without saying shit, looking like she was going to cry. I almost felt bad, but her stupid little rat-dog started yapping at something. So I just stare at it, point, and say "And you...I'll fucking kill you." I don't even know why I said that. Fucking rat-dog just pisses me off. And then I parked my car in the driveway and went inside. She was still just standing there. That was a few hours ago. I figured she'd call the cops on me for threatening her dog or some stupid shit like that. But nothing, so it's all good.

I dunno, I thought it was pretty cool. Just thought I'd share.
I still don't understand why the fuck does anyone care about whatever shit That exists in the neighbor's yard as long as it's not a dead animal or human that smells bad.

However,What you did was pretty justified and it's the same as the saying in my country that i'll try to translate "Those who stick there noses in what's not of there business,Will hear what wont satisfy them" (it rhymes in my language)

Am actually not fast enough for smartass insults so i always choose physical come backs which what i would've done if i were you,Or atleast i'd squash her rat-dog with my foot cuz no body (not even the government) gives two shits about animals here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
So my brother regularly watches the Family Channel with my sister, I assume in order to mock the terrible shows on there or maybe check out some of the surprisingly attractive womenz. He also plays guitar and has written a few comedic songs in the past, about such things as our town, Thomas Edison and Taylor Swift. He wrote a song for Selena Gomez last week, and yesterday recorded and uploaded a music video for it, typing "SELENA IF YOU WATCH THIS PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT - IT WOULD MAKE MY LIFE!" in the video info.

Seriously not even 75 views (<5 hours) later she had already commented on it and added it to her favourites. Holy shit kids spend too much time on the internet.
Good god man that was epic,So is your brother. My regards to him.

I also 5stard the video and thumdup all the NL residents who commented.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:54 PM   #8079
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

@miburo - is your neighbors dog a chihuahua? because those are the ultimate rat-dogs of all rat-dogs.

@mal - your brothers manly beard of manliness is very nice. haha
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-11-2009)
Old 12-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #8080
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post

"I assume she does....Who Doesn't?" lolololololol

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-11-2009), Shrike (12-11-2009)
Old 12-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #8081
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

<Dogan> GUYS, STORY TIME
<Dogan> SO my teacher's friend's friend or something
<Dogan> She was dogsitting one day
<Dogan> Shows up the first time, finds the dog dead on the floor, right?
<Nightryde> how embarrassing
<Dogan> SO she's gotta pack the dog corpse up and take it to the vet so they can dispose of it or whatever
<Dogan> She can't find anything to fit it in, so she stuffs it in a freaking SUITCASE
<Dogan> She didn't have a car so she has to take the train through Chicago
<Zeelot> oh mannnn
<Dogan> This guy helps her carry the case on and is like
<Dogan> "this is pretty heavy, what's in it?"
<Dogan> lady replies "just some computer things"
<Dogan> the guy SOCKS HER IN THE FACE AND RUNS OFF WITH THE CASE
<joebot> ROFLMAO ROFLROFLROFL!!!
<Zeelot> OMG ROOOOOOOOOFL
<Nightryde> AHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW would you pawn that sort of thing???
Comment: True story.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (12-11-2009), Miburo (12-11-2009), Playa (12-11-2009), rokudaime_hokage (12-12-2009), Servo (12-11-2009), T9F (12-11-2009), Tabris (12-12-2009), Tzu Men (12-12-2009), zer0systm (12-11-2009)
Old 12-13-2009, 03:28 AM   #8082
Mal
Scotch

Zerr0, yo're awesome,.

And aI have been drinking.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
zer0systm (12-13-2009)
Old 12-13-2009, 03:34 AM   #8083
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Holyfuckingshitmalisdrunk

greatest fucking day everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
Mal (12-14-2009)
Old 12-13-2009, 03:37 AM   #8084
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

post nudes macdougall. do it.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-13-2009)
Old 12-13-2009, 03:55 AM   #8085
Mal
Scotch

Yes and no.