The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 611 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-03-2010, 11:42 PM   #9151
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Yeah, he's not complete shit. It's kind of like my tolerance for anything with fangirls. It drops drastically when bitches get out of hand.

But if you wanna talk about over-rated, start with George Clooney ~_~
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Tabris (03-05-2010)

Old 03-04-2010, 12:00 AM   #9152
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
i agree whole heartedly that dicaprio is a shitty actor, but beleive it or not, he did quite well in this movie.
and anyways, i enjoyed the story
I believe you,For a movie to take 8.2 with him as the main protagonist he sure acted his ass off. Am sure gonna watch that movie once it's available
cuz mystery/thriller are my favorite genres.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Was he in Catch Me If You Can? I kinda liked that movie..
Yes he was,Tom hanks too which why the movie was good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_servo View Post
However, after seeing him in Blood Diamond, I changed my opinion about him..
Never regret wasting time of my life watching a movie like i did watching that one.

EDIT: Oh and btw,Look at #8 in his "In Development" list,I think that will pretty much do it.

Last edited by Darth-Nero; 03-04-2010 at 12:21 AM.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:22 AM   #9153
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Going back further, he was damn good in Gangs of New York too now that I think about it. Even though Daniel Day Lewis' character was infinitely more manly than his.
Agreed on both accounts. Also, I enjoyed Shutter Island. Not the best movie in the world, but it kept me entertained.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:44 AM   #9154
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
Never regret wasting time of my life watching a movie like i did watching that one.
Seriously? You didn't like Blood Diamond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
EDIT: Oh and btw,Look at #8 in his "In Development" list,I think that will pretty much do it.
Why #8? #1 seems more significant(ly bad).
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:17 AM   #9155
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

I liked Catch me if you can, the beach was too long and boring, Titanic was a waste of my time, execpt for when that guy falls off the boat and hits the propellor on the way down, gave me a lol. Uhh I don't think i've watched to many DiCaprio movies, then again i don't watch alot of shit these days, Movies costs too much, can't be fucked with the video shop, TV just has shit on, and when ever i feel like streaming a movie or DL one my bro seems to have used up the fucking limit.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:52 AM   #9156
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
I liked Catch me if you can, the beach was too long and boring, Titanic was a waste of my time, execpt for when that guy falls off the boat and hits the propellor on the way down, gave me a lol. Uhh I don't think i've watched to many DiCaprio movies, then again i don't watch alot of shit these days, Movies costs too much, can't be fucked with the video shop, TV just has shit on, and when ever i feel like streaming a movie or DL one my bro seems to have used up the fucking limit.
I don't suppose you guys have anything comparable to Netflix over there. That's how I watch like 95% of my movies nowadays. So much more convenient than anything that's come before it imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post

And #2. I mean, remake Akira? Really? That has disaster written all over it.

Last edited by Servo; 03-04-2010 at 09:54 AM.
Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:54 AM   #9157
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
WTF did I tell you? Streaming is your friend =|
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:10 PM   #9158
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Quote:
Seriously? You didn't like Blood Diamond?
yeah i didn't,The only reason i kept watching the movie until the end was because i expected more screen time from "Jennifer Connelly" and the hope that the story will end up being better than expected,But when you hand leo a machine gun and throw him in the battle field and ask him to preform some sort of an epic army of two,yeah that's the kind of shit i hate to take the most. I don't really remember the movie as i watched years ago but what i remember is that i hated it so bad.

Quote:
Will for one thing that we all know how remakes of originally very good stuff turns out to be.

As for Aquaman..When i imagined leo with a long hair and a van dyke beard (If that's how they're going to make him) it didn't look bad if you compared the image to JLA's aquaman,

he'll only look much younger and tiny for sure cuz JLA's aquaman is huge,However there is no doubt that the acting will be laughable and the movie will suck ass.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:53 PM   #9159
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
And #2. I mean, remake Akira? Really? That has disaster written all over it.
I didn't think Akira was that great, so I don't really care what they do to ruin it further.

@dn: I agree that DiCaprio would make a good Aquaman, theoretically. It's just that there's no such thing as a "good" Aquaman because he's the dumbest hero ever.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (03-04-2010), Miburo (03-04-2010), RNB (03-04-2010), T9F (03-04-2010), Tabris (03-05-2010), Tzu Men (03-05-2010), Vanity (03-04-2010)
Old 03-04-2010, 03:31 PM   #9160
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
WTF did I tell you? Streaming is your friend =|
Clearly you didn't read my post or you would have noticed the last line was bout streaming... =/

Knobbus
Old 03-04-2010, 03:49 PM   #9161
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

You have a limit on how much interwebs you can use? What kind of fascist shit is that?
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:51 PM   #9162
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

whats this bullshit about no thread names with curse words now?

@ miburo

bandwidth limits are common in everywhere but america... its utter bullshit
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:52 PM   #9163
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Oh, something like the new owners didn't want that because it scared off advertisers.

I don't think anyone gave a shit.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:56 PM   #9164
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Why would intelligent advertisers give a crap about the forum they're not advertising on?

stupid question, ill shut up now

Last edited by Shikamaru; 03-04-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:42 PM   #9165
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Quote:
I didn't think Akira was that great, so I don't really care what they do to ruin it further.

@dn: I agree that DiCaprio would make a good Aquaman, theoretically. It's just that there's no such thing as a "good" Aquaman because he's the dumbest hero ever.
Hahaha i agree,I also have the feeling that you too used to watch this when you were young. Probably why every non-gay being hates aquaman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post

bandwidth limits are common in everywhere but america... its utter bullshit
You mean they force you to use the limited type as there is no other option?

Or you get to choose to be unlimited at the cost of higher price?