The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 628 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-28-2010, 02:24 AM   #9406
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
And yeah, I kinda like his brother too. He's pretty funny sometimes.
Definitely, and he's a pretty damn competent fighter too. His fight with Gomi is one of my favorites.

Quote:

Mir getting his shit ruined made my night. lololol
Holy fuck me too dude. I was hoping Carwin would win, but predicting Mir to actually be victorious. Boy was I wrong. I was REALLY fucking surprised at how little offense Mir put up, especially after he DESTROYED Kongo.

Quote:
And I like GSP because he's a merciful hero wrestler. You know he let at least just that one kimura go, he could have fucking torn that arm asunder if he wanted. I honestly think he knew he'd win regardless, and decided to win without putting hardy out of commission for a good while...even though if you're not going to tap you're pretty much asking for it. If that's the case, then that's pretty cool as far as I'm concerned. Not a lot of people would show that kind of class in a fight.
Yeah, he's all class, and just a ridiculous athlete all around. I nearly shat my drawers when Hardy escaped that first arm bar, then when he didn't tap for the kimura, my respect for the guy grew quite a bit. This ended up being a pretty decent ppv.

Quote:
Oh, and holy shit. Do they even have wrestling in crazy tea drinking land? Goddamn.
I know right, I don't think I saw even one sprawl.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-28-2010)

Old 03-28-2010, 02:46 AM   #9407
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with all of that. Except I bet my friend that Mir would lose via KO or TKO, but that was more so because I was trying to will it to happen over anything else. I thought it'd be a closer fight that would last longer than that.

And Hardy is a cool dude. My one comrade was saying the same thing about him not tapping from that one kimura. I don't know if it's really manly to have some dude let go of something because he'd feel bad busting your arm, compared to just tapping. But yeah, still had some balls. And the armbar was pretty deep.

Oh, and holy fuck, yes @ gomi fight. I even lol'd at the one post fight interview I saw where Nick was talking about getting fucking hadoken punched and how he had no clue what gave him that ridiculously busted up eye and shit. XD
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (03-28-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 03:00 AM   #9408
Servo
Mega User

Quote:
Agree with all of that. Except I bet my friend that Mir would lose via KO or TKO, but that was more so because I was trying to will it to happen over anything else. I thought it'd be a closer fight that would last longer than that.

And Hardy is a cool dude. My one comrade was saying the same thing about him not tapping from that one kimura. I don't know if it's really manly to have some dude let go of something because he'd feel bad busting your arm, compared to just tapping. But yeah, still had some balls. And the armbar was pretty deep.

Oh, and holy fuck, yes @ gomi fight. I even lol'd at the one post fight interview I saw where Nick was talking about getting fucking hadoken punched and how he had no clue what gave him that ridiculously busted up eye and shit. XD
Lol, that had to be so embarrassing for Mir to get destroyed like that, especially with Lesnar sitting ringside, and all the crap Mir has been talking about him lately. Lol, I forgot about that post fight interview, that shit is comedy gold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzNqTFLxT6U Nick is always good for a laugh in his post fights. He rambles on about nothing, and generally says "fuck" like every three words.

Also, that was a NASTY heel hook by Palhares. Fucked up that he held it way longer than necessary though.

Miburo (03-28-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 04:02 AM   #9409
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I think it's a brazilian thing or some shit. They sometimes just hold that shit till a ref stops them. Didn't seem like he was trying to be a dick about it, but who knows.

Edit: And good. Mir shit talking is so gay. I remember him talking shit on GODDAMN FEDOR for not proving he's the best by fighting in the UFC, or some shit like that. Like GODDAMN FEDOR has to prove shit. If anything, Mir should be going to wherever GODDAMN FEDOR is, not the other way around. Anyone who talks shit on GODDAMN FEDOR, of all people, insta-loses all respect from me. It'd be like a wrestler talking shit on GODDAMN DAN GABLE. What is that shit? XD
Servo (03-28-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 04:12 AM   #9410
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

iunno who that guy is that was posted but he looks like a real jerk.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-29-2010), Miburo (03-28-2010), RNB (03-28-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 01:41 PM   #9411
Servo
Mega User

Quote:
I remember him talking shit on GODDAMN FEDOR for not proving he's the best by fighting in the UFC, or some shit like that. Like GODDAMN FEDOR has to prove shit. If anything, Mir should be going to wherever GODDAMN FEDOR is, not the other way around. Anyone who talks shit on GODDAMN FEDOR, of all people, insta-loses all respect from me. It'd be like a wrestler talking shit on GODDAMN DAN GABLE. What is that shit? XD
Yeah I remember he said that, shit burned me up. Lots of people (a.k.a dumbasses) have that mentality for some reason though, like Fedor has anything to prove. Fuck that. Like you said, if you wanna beat the man, you go to the man, the man doesn't come to you. That's why I hardly ever post on sherdog, because its filled with nitwits and trolls.

Miburo (03-28-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 02:42 PM   #9412
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Fuck yeah, comrade!

If you want to be the best then you have to beat the best. If you're already the best then you don't have to do shit. The best definitely doesn't have to beat lolMir. XD
Servo (03-28-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 04:55 PM   #9413
Servo
Mega User

While we're on the subject of mma, how about that Jon Jones? I think the man has adamantium in his elbows. Fractured fucking Brandon Vera's face in three places. The guy is nasty.

Miburo (03-28-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 05:23 PM   #9414
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Yeah, that was awesome.

Many an "OH SHIT" was uttered while watching that one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
RNB (03-28-2010), Servo (03-28-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 09:13 PM   #9415
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

i love when manly guys get their faces broken by even manlier guys <3.
it's super hot.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-29-2010), Miburo (03-28-2010), Servo (03-28-2010), zer0systm (03-29-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 11:18 PM   #9416
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

^I know, right? <3
that Nate guy looks like he can only buy woman.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-28-2010)
Old 03-29-2010, 12:11 AM   #9417
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

^You should hear him talk. Dudes sounds like such a homo.

Though, he could probably beat me in a grapplin' bout. So I really shouldn't be poking fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech N9ne Fan View Post
i love when manly guys get their faces broken by even manlier guys <3.
it's super hot.
This is hot.
T9F (03-29-2010)
Old 03-29-2010, 05:37 AM   #9418
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Decided i'm going to try and make time this year to go train in the bush for a couple of weeks, just for funsies, seeing as i'm pretty bored with shit at the moment. I'm planning on heading south to Bluff Knoll, it's the biggest mountain in Western Australia and i think it's the 2nd biggest in Australia, I've climbed it before years ago but i feel like doing it again, then i'll do the Parongarup Mountain range and finish it by climbing Devils slide a steep a fuck mountain thats pretty fun to climb.

i just have to find time to do it, a week off from work after i've been to the UK should do the trick, i just hope they let me have it off seeing as i'm taking 5 weeks to go to the UK....you're entitled to 4 weeks off a year.....

Coinicidentally I came across this later and realised that this is exactly what it will look like music and all....

but minus the snow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oDTN...eature=related

Even looks like me

Last edited by zer0systm; 03-29-2010 at 06:42 AM.
zer0systm is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zer0systm For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-29-2010), Miburo (03-29-2010), Servo (03-29-2010)
Old 03-29-2010, 11:28 AM   #9419
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i'm sure your looks and charm can persuade them to do anything for you

is there snow in the mountains?
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-29-2010), zer0systm (03-29-2010)
Old 03-29-2010, 02:31 PM   #9420
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
Even looks like me
you have a beard that looks like that? impressive.

beards are extremely attractive.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-29-2010), Servo (03-31-2010), zer0systm (03-29-2010)