The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 639 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-07-2010, 06:03 PM   #9571
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Why don't you both just try to draw something not gay as fuck? Like an epic depiction of the great battle between F├╝hrer Furfag and GLORIOUS FTP/OH.
This would be nice. JAXON, get on it. In case you overlooked this, I cpas'd u. 8]

Anwar's drawing was pretty nice too, I liked the nose and lips the most. And I'd also like to see more art around here ~

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (04-07-2010), Miburo (04-07-2010), Tabris (04-08-2010)

Old 04-07-2010, 07:16 PM   #9572
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Didn't know about it till now. Looked it up, sounds like it could be awesome as fuck. Less awesome than Shrike's OH fanfic being made into an HBO series. But still awesome as fuck.
Actually, that very same fanfic was kind of inspired by the mentioned series, kind of. To the point where I even took one scene from the books and put it into the fic.

Of course, the story and the characters of my fic are totally different, but still, if you read the books, you would notice that low-magic world was inspired by Martin's books. And the noble families shit. Martin's world holds dragons though, and I hate them. I am also more into the shady organizations kind of thing (Black Sun), and Martin is more into political intrigue.

Anyway, the main difference is that I have awesome characters based off OH men and women, and Martin has random guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
No, are they any good? (Guessing that you have).
The best dark age fantasy shit there is. Fucking awesome is not enough.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-07-2010), Tzu Men (04-08-2010), zer0systm (04-08-2010)
Old 04-07-2010, 07:48 PM   #9573
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Actually, that very same fanfic was kind of inspired by the mentioned series, kind of. To the point where I even took one scene from the books and put it into the fic.

Of course, the story and the characters of my fic are totally different, but still, if you read the books, you would notice that low-magic world was inspired by Martin's books. And the noble families shit. Martin's world holds dragons though, and I hate them. I am also more into the shady organizations kind of thing (Black Sun), and Martin is more into political intrigue.

Anyway, the main difference is that I have awesome characters based off OH men and women, and Martin has random guys.

The best dark age fantasy shit there is. Fucking awesome is not enough.
Hmm, been looking to get into a new book series, highly considering an impulse Amazon purchase. Reaching the latest of the "Pendergast" series by Preston & Child.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-07-2010)
Old 04-07-2010, 09:05 PM   #9574
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ugh.

Just draw some manly pictures already. Goddamn. lolol
Here,I hope That Arabian Warrior will be manly enough..

Couldn't fit it in my A4 scanner so i took pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
It's simple, Don't be a creepy fucker......
I didn't completely agree that i was a creep before,but i analyzed the behaviors that leads to such an accusation and vowed to myself to stop it which i believe i did,Feel free to quote whatever i said that proves the opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
First, OH's level of awesome cannot be learned, it can only be cheaply imitated.
I am not trying to learn awesomeness,what am trying to learn is the behaviors and acts that determines what's win and what's fail from the perspective of those who live in a superior developed countries. You can identify that as curiousity or an attempt to become a decent person in different places on the globe.

Also i don't believe that the road to heaven is by imitating and pretending to be what you are not,As i don't believe that's what you meant.

Quote:
Second, you should really try to not contradict yourself. If you knew what you were doing, you wouldn't need trial and error.
I know what i am doing,What am doing is trial and error. That's what i meant, Do you get it?

Quote:
In closing, give up. Every time you take one meagre step forward, you are blown ten steps back by the awe inspiring manliness of the men of OH. You can't stand up to it, and cannot meet our "standers."
Giving up is not an option to me,The only way i see giving up reasonable is when my best is not enough,And i haven't given it my best yet.

Also you don't know me well enough to determine my capacities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNB View Post
tl;dr: OH doesn't want cocksuckers. I mean that it the figurative way, of course. If there are women who happen to be very skilled at the art, and also hot, then a spot might mysteriously open in the hall of OH. No tarps, please.
I have a very narrow knowledge about Cocksuckers and asskissers and whatnot compared to people's knowledge of it around here,I can't quite understand yet how exposing your admiration for those who are worthy of it can be considered sucking even if the feelings aren't mutual.

Quote:
Yeah!

And you can't take someone as a mentor. They have to take you as a pupil. Now, I'm manly as fuck and feel that it is a worthy cause to teach everyone the art of manliness through example. Or through ridicule, mockery, sarcasm, logical ruination, etc. And if I'm feeling nice I'll give friendly advice and whatnot.

But I'm not running some Manliness Dojo or anything. I mean, goddamn.

Now, if you meant role model or some shit, then okay. That's completely understandable.

And seriously, drawings of OH men and womenz in epic battles would be awesome as fuck. I'd give props to anyone who produced that shit, assuming they're good.
what i meant with mentor is just me observing your posts and learning from them on my own. but If you accepted me as your pupil,I'll do all that in my abilities not to fail you and learn all what you are going to teach me.

Also I don't know about my manliness level,What i wanted to learn from you is your logical argument abilities but if you see that my manliness level needs improvement to match the recommended standers here i'll be welling to learn,I wont let vanity stand in my evolution way.

and i'll be writing the plot and start working on the graphic novel right after my finals,which will work for the best because by then i'll be able to get more pro friends to work on the project with me.

Last edited by Darth-Nero; 04-07-2010 at 09:07 PM.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-07-2010)
Old 04-07-2010, 09:34 PM   #9575
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Okay. Not going to lie. Any attempt to make a graphic novel starring manly OH comrades would be pretty cool.

And I suppose I respect the notion of wanting to actually learn about logical argumentation. Especially considering most people completely suck hard at it, are completely oblivious that they suck hard at it, and honestly believe they're good at it. And then go through life being complete dumbshits. So seeing someone say "I want to learn how to not be dumb" is rather refreshing. I mean, fuck, if someone actually wants to learn shit then I can't rag on them for that.

So, I wouldn't mind answering any questions (or finding the answers to questions I don't know the answer to) regarding that kind of shit, no problem. Or whatever.

@Shrike-I might look into getting those books then. Unless you're planning on updating your fic some more (<333), then I'll just stick with that. =p
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (04-09-2010)
Old 04-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #9576
Servo
Mega User

Mibz, I know you have to be excited for this Saturday's card.

Miburo (04-07-2010)
Old 04-07-2010, 09:50 PM   #9577
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck yeah, I am. I've been pumped as fuck all week.

Maia has a legit chance if he can take it to the ground, imo. BJ should win via whatever he wants though. Renzo vs Hughes = high potential for awesome grappling action.

Only thing that sucks is that I think it's going to be on at some weird ass time. So I might not be able to just go to the sportsbar and watch it for free like I usually do. = /
Servo (04-08-2010)
Old 04-07-2010, 10:25 PM   #9578
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

nero-did u draw that? style/techs dont match up to the other drawings uve shown us. u should stick to that style more if it is yours.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-08-2010)
Old 04-07-2010, 10:30 PM   #9579
Servo
Mega User

Quote:
Fuck yeah, I am. I've been pumped as fuck all week.

Maia has a legit chance if he can take it to the ground, imo.
Oh, no doubt about that. I was rewatching some of his old fights earlier today, and when he threw, and rolled up Sonnen in that triangle....fucking amazing. Though, I dare say the ground is his ONLY chance against Silva.

Quote:
BJ should win via whatever he wants though.
Agreed, I'll eat my own dick if he gets defeated by Edgar, but of course, anything can happen in a fight.

Quote:
Renzo vs Hughes = high potential for awesome grappling action.
Fuck yeah. Hopefully it's more competitive than Hughes vs Royce Gracie, Hughes fucking smoked his ass.

Quote:
Only thing that sucks is that I think it's going to be on at some weird ass time. So I might not be able to just go to the sportsbar and watch it for free like I usually do. = /
Orly? I don't get off work until like 930, hopefully I won't miss anything good.

Last edited by Servo; 04-07-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Miburo (04-08-2010)
Old 04-08-2010, 02:38 AM   #9580
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Fuck you robben!!!!!!!

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:15 AM   #9581
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

lolololololol barca v munich? eer wut? kunglao
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:46 AM   #9582
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

BATMAN nahnahnahnahnahnah BATMAN!
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Tabris (04-08-2010)
Old 04-08-2010, 04:27 AM   #9583
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Holy crap Batman,__________ is sneezing cum

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:07 AM   #9584
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_servo View Post
Oh, no doubt about that. I was rewatching some of his old fights earlier today, and when he threw, and rolled up Sonnen in that triangle....fucking amazing. Though, I dare say the ground is his ONLY chance against Silva.
Yeah, if it doesn't go to the ground, and fast, then Silva by obliteration. No doubt.

Quote:
Fuck yeah. Hopefully it's more competitive than Hughes vs Royce Gracie, Hughes fucking smoked his ass.
I think Renzo is a lot better than Royce. But he is like 40 something and hasn't fought in years. So I dunno. Still, I'm hopeful it'll be an epic battle of grappling skills.

Quote:
Orly? I don't get off work until like 930, hopefully I won't miss anything good.
I just wiki'd it.

Due to the time zone difference in Abu Dhabi, UFC 112 will be shown live on PPV in the United States at 1 PM ET ( 10 am PT ), with a replay at the regular time of 10PM ET.

So, if I'm reading this right, I guess it'll still be on at ten. It'll be a replay though.

Which actually isn't bad. I don't give a fuck about spoilers and shit. I just want to watch epic battles. So I can look up the play-by-plays when I get home and see if it's worth going to the crowded as fuck sportbar to watch it.

If it's Silva via KTFO in a minute, BJ via rape, and the Renzo-Hughes fight is a stand up battle or some bullshit then I can just skip it. =p
Servo (04-08-2010)
Old 04-08-2010, 01:00 PM   #9585
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

ANYWAYS, Nero: you shouldn't use us as examples of peopel in other countries, because honestly, we are a bunch of ass holes.
don't get me wrong guys, i love that about us, makes me wet.

anyways, you may or may not get the shit beat out of you if you say some of the stuff we say in public. (i don't know if you're a big guy or not)

basically, when you're like us, you can't be friends with everyone, but the friends we do have are awesome.

also, if ever we meet, do not be suprised if i make judgemental comments about people as we walk down the street; i do it constantly, pretty much.
i'm actually nicer on line than i am in RL
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (04-09-2010), Mal (04-08-2010), Miburo (04-08-2010)