The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 640 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-08-2010, 03:14 PM   #9586
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Okay. Not going to lie. Any attempt to make a graphic novel starring manly OH comrades would be pretty cool.
O LORDY THIS WOULD BE
EXTREAMLY DIFFICULT FOR ME
BUT IF I WAS MOTIVATED/HELPED A LITTLE
ID BE UP FOR THIS
Quote:
And I suppose I respect the notion of wanting to actually learn about logical argumentation. Especially considering most people completely suck hard at it, are completely oblivious that they suck hard at it, and honestly believe they're good at it. And then go through life being complete dumbshits. So seeing someone say "I want to learn how to not be dumb" is rather refreshing. I mean, fuck, if someone actually wants to learn shit then I can't rag on them for that.
ID BE INTERESTED WITH THIS
USUALLY WHEN I DEBATE
I HAVE SOMEWHAT COMMON SENSE
AND IF THINGS DONT GO MY WAY/I GET BORED
I USUALLY JUST MAKE FUN OF THE PERSON

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-08-2010)

Old 04-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #9587
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, we're dicks. With huge balls.

I act the same offline. But it's still completely different though, since most people offline are huge pussies that won't give anyone shit no matter what. And they're also way more reluctant to be blatantly stupid too.

So I end up coming off significantly nicer offline, since people rarely ever give me any shit for anything. If I see someone do something stupid/unmanly and make fun of him for it, then he just takes it and shuts his mouth. Instead of getting into a futile (Futile because I'm always right. Not because arguing is stupid.) argument about it, like pussy dumbshits online do. Because offline that's a sure-fire way to getting non-anonymously shamed or(and) your ass kicked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
O LORDY THIS WOULD BE
EXTREAMLY DIFFICULT FOR ME
BUT IF I WAS MOTIVATED/HELPED A LITTLE
ID BE UP FOR THIS
Oh man. If I could draw the crazy shit I envision sometimes, then I'd have done this a while ago. If anyone was doing it, I'd help in any way I could, non-artistically.

So I could spell-check or some shit. Goddamn, I'm useless. lool

Quote:
ID BE INTERESTED WITH THIS
USUALLY WHEN I DEBATE
I HAVE SOMEWHAT COMMON SENSE
AND IF THINGS DONT GO MY WAY/I GET BORED
I USUALLY JUST MAKE FUN OF THE PERSON
I <3 you.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (04-09-2010), Servo (04-08-2010)
Old 04-08-2010, 03:36 PM   #9588
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

BIG SPOON
IF YOU WANNA PM ME WITH SOME BATTLES
YOU'D LIKE TO SEE
ILL DO MY BEST
TO MAKE THEM HAPPEN

JUST BE WARNED
IM NOT THE BEST ARTIST

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-08-2010)
Old 04-09-2010, 12:22 AM   #9589
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

On Wednesday, I had to do an "observing project" for my astronomy course. Usually, these projects are meant to be done outside, but because this was our last chance for the year and the weather wasn't going to cooperate, we did it in the university planetarium.

We were to sketch a few constellations, but I quickly realized how retarded the assignment was and instantly decided it wasn't worth doing. Instead, I chose a few of the constellations we were supposed to sketch and drew EPIC BATTLES IN THE STARS.

Cassiopeia VS Ursa Major

Orion Scorpio(n) VS Taurus

Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Azumi (04-09-2010), Darth-Nero (04-09-2010), kluang (04-09-2010), Miburo (04-09-2010), rokudaime_hokage (04-09-2010), Servo (04-09-2010), Shrike (04-09-2010), T9F (04-10-2010), Tabris (04-09-2010), The Madness (04-09-2010), Tzu Men (04-09-2010), zer0systm (04-09-2010)
Old 04-09-2010, 01:25 AM   #9590
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Holy shit awesome

<33333333333333333333333333333
Mal (04-09-2010), Miburo (04-09-2010), Servo (04-09-2010), Shrike (04-09-2010), T9F (04-10-2010)
Old 04-09-2010, 07:08 AM   #9591
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

^Seconded.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (04-09-2010), Servo (04-09-2010), Shrike (04-09-2010), T9F (04-10-2010), zer0systm (04-09-2010)
Old 04-09-2010, 07:27 AM   #9592
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

^Thirded...........

Now let see a Virgo gangbang by Gemini

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Servo (04-09-2010)
Old 04-09-2010, 12:27 PM   #9593
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i don't know if i want doug to draw that
cause then i'd have to draw something too, because i'm competative like that
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Servo (04-09-2010), zer0systm (04-09-2010)
Old 04-09-2010, 09:51 PM   #9594
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
nero-did u draw that? style/techs dont match up to the other drawings uve shown us. u should stick to that style more if it is yours.
This style is modern (western) comic style while the other is manga,In the mentioned comic style as you can see..it can get very surrealistic in both body and face while manga concentrate all the surrealizim in the face/hair while keeping the bodies anatomically close to realistic in the majorities of styles,which is more preferred to me.

of course i'd switch to comic style whenever i want to draw something sharp and less realistic that will still looks awesome in the same time,But manga is my favorite drawing style and i ain't gonna give it up for comic.

However,I am working on creating my own drawing style which will be a mix of the best of what in both manga and comics,Something close to the founder of such thing..The legendary "Joe Madureira",but my style will have more amount of manga over comic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
ANYWAYS, Nero: you shouldn't use us as examples of peopel in other countries, because honestly, we are a bunch of ass holes.
Am quite familiar with what kind of people you are. i haven't signed in here yesterday.

Quote:
anyways, you may or may not get the shit beat out of you if you say some of the stuff we say in public. (i don't know if you're a big guy or not)
I don't know what's your measurement of big,but am about 188 cm high and quite wide,Around here..people would give it another thought before charging me,I believe it will be the same else where unless i end up in some sort of a colossi land.

Quote:
basically, when you're like us, you can't be friends with everyone, but the friends we do have are awesome.
Will i guess you can already tell that i used to be a very kind person,As i believe you can guess where that got me.

people who deserve to be treated nice are very few and they wont mistook your kindness as some sort of weakness if it's guarded with some sort of assholeing system.

Of course am not looking to be friends with everyone or anyone,Am only interested in those minorities perceived as awesome.

Quote:
also, if ever we meet, do not be suprised if i make judgemental comments about people as we walk down the street; i do it constantly, pretty much.
i'm actually nicer on line than i am in RL

I wont,Am familiar with your personality..it's why i like you,I like people who judges others when they actually stand on higher intellectual position that allows them to proceed with such right . And i also predicted,if we ever met, that i'll have my share of your judgments before you start to like me back.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:33 PM   #9595
zer0systm
Antagonist

zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Anwar, May I refer you to Bulk & Skull for help understanding western society?
Darth-Nero (04-12-2010), Jaxon (04-10-2010), kluang (04-10-2010), Miburo (04-10-2010), Vanity (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 12:58 AM   #9596
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I miss those guys......

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 04-10-2010, 04:48 AM   #9597
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

First post from my new computer.

FUCK YEAH.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (04-12-2010), Miburo (04-10-2010), T9F (04-10-2010), Tabris (04-10-2010), zer0systm (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 06:07 AM   #9598
zer0systm
Antagonist

I was informed you had received your parts and were building your puta. Props to you good sir.
Mal (04-10-2010), Miburo (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 07:05 AM   #9599
kluang
One Punch Man

Build a comp from scracth deserved a salute

The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Mal (04-10-2010)
Old 04-10-2010, 03:21 PM   #9600
Mal
Scotch

My room smells like new computer, and it is wonderful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (04-12-2010), Miburo (04-10-2010)