The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 67 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-17-2009, 11:13 PM   #991
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
...I'd pay to see that.
Naturally.

So, what's up with you?
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2009, 11:15 PM   #992
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Eh nothing much...
I'm getting sick but I'm hoping it's not something serious.
And ummm... I just finished watching a really bizarre movie.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:23 PM   #993
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Eh nothing much...
I'm getting sick but I'm hoping it's not something serious.
And ummm... I just finished watching a really bizarre movie.
And what movie would that be?
Old 01-17-2009, 11:24 PM   #994
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

It's this Japanese movie called Shinku - Deep Red.
It was extremely confusing to watch.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:29 PM   #995
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
It's this Japanese movie called Shinku - Deep Red.
It was extremely confusing to watch.
Any Japanese movie would be extremely confusing for me to watch, I must admit.

Although, I was interested in seeing that CGI Resident Evil (Biohazard) movie.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:31 PM   #996
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Well it was subbed.

But it was still major confusing.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:33 PM   #997
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Well it was subbed.

But it was still major confusing.
What was it about?
Old 01-17-2009, 11:37 PM   #998
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Some girl named Kako had her whole family murdered by this guy who had basically gotten screwed over by her father.
Seven years later Kako looks up the murderer's daughter, who's about the same age as her. So she meets this girl named Miho and befriends her. And then she finds out that Miho's husband is beating her... so as a way to get revenge for her family she starts planning out a way to get Miho to kill just like her father had.
So... they plan everything out, and eventually Miho goes and tries to kill her husband but Kako shows up and stops her and they leave and the guy is sent to the hospital. Then the next scene is Kako and Miho outside a train station and Miho is leaving, and they promise to meet again...

Then Miho kisses Kako and gets on the train right after... and the next scene has Miho in the train, and she pulls out an article on Kako's family's death, and deletes Kako's number from her phone...
back in Tokyo, Kako deletes Miho's number from her phone too.

And then the movie ends.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:40 PM   #999
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Some girl named Kako had her whole family murdered by this guy who had basically gotten screwed over by her father.
Seven years later Kako looks up the murderer's daughter, who's about the same age as her. So she meets this girl named Miho and befriends her. And then she finds out that Miho's husband is beating her... so as a way to get revenge for her family she starts planning out a way to get Miho to kill just like her father had.
So... they plan everything out, and eventually Miho goes and tries to kill her husband but Kako shows up and stops her and they leave and the guy is sent to the hospital. Then the next scene is Kako and Miho outside a train station and Miho is leaving, and they promise to meet again...

Then Miho kisses Kako and gets on the train right after... and the next scene has Miho in the train, and she pulls out an article on Kako's family's death, and deletes Kako's number from her phone...
back in Tokyo, Kako deletes Miho's number from her phone too.

And then the movie ends.
No sex scenes? What a waste of film. /shakes head

How was the production values? I'm not used to Japanese filmography, so I'm interested to know the quality.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:54 PM   #1000
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey
No sex scenes? What a waste of film. /shakes head

How was the production values? I'm not used to Japanese filmography, so I'm interested to know the quality.
I dunno anything about production values lol. But if I had to guess, it was probably a straight-to-DVD type of movie, but higher than B-rated.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:03 AM   #1001
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

So it has avanced 3 numbers since i last visited...

Hey All.
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:08 AM   #1002
Trey
Legendary

@Sugoi--Ah, I see. Well, sounds like a mindfuck if there ever was one.

'Sup tenkaichy?
Old 01-18-2009, 12:33 AM   #1003
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How you guys gonna entertain me?
Well, if you were still here I'd offer you a lap dance from Tab. Or one from me (Tab permitting), and I wouldn't expect a "serious relationship" in return. :P
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:38 AM   #1004
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Well, if you were still here I'd offer you a lap dance from Tab. Or one from me (Tab permitting), and I wouldn't expect a "serious relationship" in return. :P
First one yes; second one no.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:40 AM   #1005
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Come on Trey, you know you want some of this.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote