The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 715 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 06-29-2010, 05:46 PM   #10711
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Put the mut in a Peruvian Necktie.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-29-2010)

Old 06-29-2010, 06:02 PM   #10712
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

@OG-Hey fuck you. =D

That dog is dumb as shit. I wouldn't walk into Brock Lesnar's house, eat all his shit, and then take a dump on his floor. Especially after he just bought me some outback or some shit. Because Brock Lesnar could fuck me up, and it's just a straight up dick move. I at least have some sort of code as to who I'm a dick to.

And it's not my dog. It's my bitch sister's dog. It's definitely more like her.

My dog is cool as shit and mounts other dogs to show his dominance and isn't afraid of anything. That's more like me.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-30-2010), Servo (06-29-2010), T9F (06-30-2010), Tabris (07-01-2010), Tzu Men (06-29-2010), UchihaTaijiya (06-29-2010)
Old 06-29-2010, 06:11 PM   #10713
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Is that the same dog that ate your peanut butter straight from the jar?

I remember you mentioned that in a middle of one of your stories,was so lulzy.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-29-2010)
Old 06-29-2010, 06:24 PM   #10714
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I don't remember. But if I said it, then it happened.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (06-29-2010)
Old 06-29-2010, 07:27 PM   #10715
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

What type of dog is the stupid thing, again?
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-29-2010)
Old 06-29-2010, 07:29 PM   #10716
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

German Shorthaired Pointer

Pretty cute, huh? You want it? I'll mail it to you for free.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (06-29-2010)
Old 06-29-2010, 07:32 PM   #10717
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

I'll take it as long as you supply the gun and full magazine with it =D <3

Dogs are like children with the only difference being it's harder cover up your kids death than your dogs......
Miburo (06-29-2010), Tabris (07-01-2010)
Old 06-29-2010, 07:43 PM   #10718
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

I want to kill it so bad, but I can't. Just look at it. And I've known it since it was a wee little pup. Dammit, I am weak. = (

I also can't fathom how it's puny dog mind works. Does it even realize what it is doing pisses me off while it's doing it? I serious think it's just so goddamn stupid that it just like "Oh, hamburgers, nomnomnomnomnom." You know, like, it's acting purely on impulse. All Id.

I just can't see it thinking "Oh hay, I think I'll try to piss off this guy that feeds me, and that can fucking kill me with his bare hands no sweat, for no reason at all."

So that's pretty much the only reason I haven't tied it to a tree and repeatedly hit it with a sledgehammer. I think it's just so incredibly stupid that it doesn't even realize what it's doing. And that it's not really intentionally trying to be an asshole. It's just an asshole. But not for the sake of being one. If that makes any sense.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (06-29-2010), KillerNN (06-29-2010), T9F (06-30-2010), UchihaTaijiya (06-29-2010)
Old 06-29-2010, 07:51 PM   #10719
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

That's one stupid dog,I can tell from it's eyes.

so yeah probably it doesn't know it's doing something bad.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-30-2010)
Old 06-29-2010, 07:55 PM   #10720
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Oh, it knows I'm going to be pissed after it does something, because it runs and hides somewhere. I think that's more of a "Oh shit, what have I done?!" Kinda response though. I think before it does it and while it's doing it that it doesn't comprehend the longer term ramifications of it's actions.

But yeah, it does have soulless freaky as fuck eyes just like that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (07-03-2010), UchihaTaijiya (06-29-2010)
Old 06-29-2010, 08:21 PM   #10721
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

They're such good dogs, though.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:57 PM   #10722
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

THIS IS THE
SIZE OF MY DOG ROUGHLY
MINES PROBLY A LITTLE BIGGER
THING IS DUMB AS SHIT
AND FUCKIN ANNOYIN
IT SLOBERS EVERYWHERE
ITS LUCKY IT DOESNT BARK
VERY OFTEN

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-30-2010)
Old 06-30-2010, 12:51 AM   #10723
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

^Is that the type of dog that you have as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
German Shorthaired Pointer

Pretty cute, huh? You want it? I'll mail it to you for free.
Cute, yes.

Do I want him? Oh fuck no. I fucking hate dogs for the very reason you hate him.

This is my biggest dog.[her breed, anyway] Fucking cool as shit dogs and real pretty, but she was such a fucking bitch to train. Had her for about 3 years and she's still stuck on puppy mentality.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.

Last edited by Vanity; 06-30-2010 at 12:52 AM.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-30-2010)
Old 06-30-2010, 02:40 AM   #10724
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

My dog was hyper as fuck when we got him, lil Jack Russell, walk in the door and he jumps up on the window ledge, open a door and he takes off up the street, I've had to chase him down the main road before during peak hour traffic, hear a fair few people show their appreciation for me doing it in nothing but my underwear

he's getting on now and shows it, doesn't bark at the dogs next door as much, but the lil prick has picked up a habit of taking a shit in front of my window and if I'm on my puta there he'll look me in the eye righhhhhht before he squats and does his shit >=/

going to catch Nessie lahtahzzzzz
Mal (06-30-2010), Miburo (06-30-2010), T9F (06-30-2010), Vanity (06-30-2010)
Old 07-02-2010, 01:29 AM   #10725
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Yo, so my brother beats the shit out of his ps3 controllers somehow. He's always busting that shit. Probably because he's related to me, which makes him way too ridiculously manly by default. So I got him one at best buy a while back with their warranty thinger, where you just bring it back if you smash it and they give you a new one.

Well, he smashed it, so I took him up to get a new one. I'm standing in the phone section waiting for him to show the dude the controller, and some other best buy dude comes over and is all like "So, you interested in that Druid?" And I'm like "What?" Look down and I'm leaning on a bunch of phones. So I go "Oh, fuck no. I don't want any fucking druids." The dude looked like he was going to cry. I dunno why I said it like such an asshole. Usually I'm like "Oh, nah. Just looking around. Thanks anyway though, man." Or something super nice and polite like that shit. Because I know those dudes don't want to come up to me and help me either. They just have to because their jobs suck nuts.

So I go "Oh fuck, sorry dude. My cat just died. Kinda bummed out and shit, you know. Didn't mean to be a dick. But if I ever need a ridiculously pimp cell phone, I'm coming here and getting a fucking druid from you, man. I mean that shit."

But then the dude is all like "Sorry to hear that. What kind of cat was it?"

FFFFFFUUUUUUU

I dunno any kind of cat. Hell, I didn't even know there were different kinds. So I'm like "Uh, well, I dunno. He was more of a stray cat that hung out around my house kinda deal, than actually my cat. You know how it is." Now he starts going on about how he has cats and blah blah holy shit figures I'd bullshit about cats with a goddamn cat expert...

MEANWHILE

My brother is trading in the controller for a new one. And the chick that is doing it for him is pretty hawt. And apparently she's trying to flirt with him. He's probably the most anti-social person ever though. And from the sounds of it based on how he described it, it didn't go so well. She's all like "Oh, I never got into games. Are they fun?" While playing with his broken controller and smiling at him and shit.

"Yeah."

"Are there games that two people can play together?"

"Yeah. It depends on the game. You can usually do split-screen or online multiplayer."

"...Oh. What else are you into?"

"Jujitsu."

"How about partying?"

"Nope."

lolololol My brother is the man. Anyway, he finishes bombing hard with hawt chicks, then comes over and saves me from goddamn cat guy. Then told me about the hawt chick that was hitting on him while we got the fuck outta there.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (07-03-2010), Jaxon (07-02-2010), Mal (07-02-2010), manta (07-02-2010), RNB (07-02-2010), Servo (07-02-2010), Shrike (07-02-2010), T9F (07-02-2010), Tzu Men (07-02-2010), UchihaTaijiya (07-02-2010), Vanity (07-02-2010)