The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 720 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-07-2010, 01:04 AM   #10786
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

I hate the nazi, especially all the gaming ones I had to kill from 1999 till 2008...

manta is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2010, 01:14 AM   #10787
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Fuck's sake Anwar, this isn't about the villification of the Nazis, this is about your adoption of their symbols and image.

You do not don them because you wish to play devil's advocate. You don them because you think they're in some way glamourous. You're pulling out the same bullshit defensive arguments as holocaust deniers.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-07-2010), Miburo (07-07-2010), Playa (07-07-2010), RNB (07-07-2010), Servo (07-07-2010), Shrike (07-07-2010), T9F (07-07-2010), Tzu Men (07-07-2010), zer0systm (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 02:04 AM   #10788
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

you're wrong,my support for the Nazis is nothing more than a support of justice,it's not a shallow admiration as you try to make it seem. I support the Nazis case becuase i don't see any other one being fair when speaking about them,therefore i'll gladly fell that position (until people quite being such toolbags that roll with the mainstream to avoid looking retarded instead of making farther education and come up with there own opinion about such matters),and might as well lean toward there side to maintain balance.

and that's the holocaust arguments he was talking about,for those who don't know,it's from a movie called "conspiracy" which is fucking awesome and must see if you concern yourself with such stuff.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:49 AM   #10789
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

You're actually a fucking moron, and are now snugly nestled into my ignore list.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-07-2010), RNB (07-07-2010), Servo (07-07-2010), T9F (07-07-2010), zer0systm (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 03:14 AM   #10790
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

darth-nero, you are a fucking facist retard. here in germsny you would be beaten to death for just saying this unqualified and utterly false bullshit you just wrote down.

i have learned german history since 5th grad, and worte my final exam as well as a 50 pages paper about it. who the fuck do you think you are, justifying war crimes and the holocaust? i thought you were just a moron who thinks nazi symbols are cool, but seemingly you are a fucking fascist.

fucking furzi (i'll borrow that, miburo)
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-07-2010), Miburo (07-07-2010), RNB (07-07-2010), Servo (07-07-2010), Shrike (07-07-2010), T9F (07-07-2010), zer0systm (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 03:53 AM   #10791
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

So what I'm gathering from your last post Anwar is that in your opinion if you don't favour Nazi's in some sort of light you're "mainstream" and "uneducated" because your opinion matches that of the majority, I did several years worth of study on the World Wars, I know what the Nazi's were about, I know what Hitlers goal was and I don't agree with them, just like I don't agree with the allies choice to nuke Hiroshima.

No one has forgotten similar crimes committed by others, the Rwanda genocide for example, Thousands of innocents killed over nothing other than being who they were.
The reason the Nazi's where brought up is because of the topic at hand, it hardly seems logical to go on about Rwanda when it has nothing to do with the topic.

To trivialise war crimes just shows how moronic you can be, you supposedly study law as well, all those people lost and those related to those who were lost would find it a great insult to say their death was "trivial", Fuck, they're still finding and trying Nazi's today for what happened over sixty odd years ago.

The difference between the Allies and the Axis was that the allies didn't hunt down women and children and slaughter them for nothing more than their religious belief because their leader deemed them imperfect as opposed to his perfect Aryan world he dreamed of.

I had relatives who fought and died in WWII, were I anyone else I might be insulted that you think the Nazi actions that brought my relatives to war and cost them their lives were "trivial". But I don't offend easy =|

I still fail to see what you admire in the Nazi's.
Mal (07-07-2010), Miburo (07-07-2010), Nerox (07-07-2010), Servo (07-07-2010), Shrike (07-07-2010), T9F (07-07-2010), Tzu Men (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 04:17 AM   #10792
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
until people quite being such toolbags that roll with the mainstream to avoid looking retarded
People that roll with the mainstream do it to avoid looking retarded? But you're not "rolling with the mainstream." So... you just admitted to looking retarded.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-07-2010), Miburo (07-07-2010), Servo (07-07-2010), Shrike (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 07:30 AM   #10793
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Examples of brutal Nazi war crime:

WHEN:
October 20 and 21, 1941

WHERE:
Kragujevac, Central Serbia

The victims:
7,000 Serbian men, some as young as 18 years old

The perpetrators:
The regular German Nazi (Wehrmacht) troops

The event:
German soldiers collected thousands of Serbian males from their work places, high-school children from their classrooms, and summarily mechine-gunned them.

The "excuse:"
Outright revenge for killed German soldiers.

The Serbs were the first to start mass armed resistance to Nazis in Nazi occupied Europe. Fierce fighters the Serbs were able to liberate most of Montenegro and large parts of central Serbia. The liberated territory was almost the size of Switzerland! In the process many Germans were killed and many more captured. All of this was happening only few months after Hitler conquered and partitioned Yugoslavia. It was also the time when Nazis were pushing hard to take Moscow and Leningrad. To stop the partisan resistance on the territory they already occupied and to free troops for Eastern Front the Germans decided to introduce a revenge ratio: For every killed German soldier 100 Serbian civilians will be executed.

The net result was that the guerilla movement stopped acting in Serbia and moved into Croat-Nazi controlled Bosnia.

Most of the world still does not know about Kragujevac massacre. Kragujevac was also seat of the factory that produced Yugo cars. During NATO's attack on Yugoslavia in March, April, May, June of 1999, Kragujevac was heavily bombed and Yugo factory destroyed. Parts of the park dedicated to commemoration of the massacre was also damaged by NATO bombs.

The Serbs keep commemorating the martyrdom of Kragujevac male population each year on the day of the massacre.

To learn more...
please, visit this web page.

WHEN:
June 10, 1942

WHERE:
Lidice, Czech Republic

The victims:
All together 340 Lidice (Czech) citizens were murdered.

The perpetrators:
German SS

The event:
The Nazi SS flooded the village. Lidice men (173 of them) were caught and shot right away. Small children were poisoned by gas. Older children were "sent for re-education" to Germany. Women were sent to concentration camp Ravensbruck. Out of those 143 survived and 7 children were, after the war, found and returned to their mothers.

On May 27, 1942, Reinhard Heydrich, head of the RSHA, the Reichsprotektor of Czechoslovakia was mortally wounded in a grenade attack on his car near Prague by two Czech parachutists sent from London by the Czech government-in-exile. The war crime in Lidice was perpetrated as an act of reprisal and as a tactic in stifling popular enthusiasm for resistance. There was no repetition of Nazi assassination in Czechoslovakia after this reprisal.

This is a well known Nazi war crime. There is a memorial park and a museum at Lidice village.

To learn more...
please, visit this web page and this one.

WHEN:
June 10, 1944

WHERE:
Oradour sur Glane, France

The victims:
Estimated at 648 (French) residents of the town and the surrounding countryside were murdered.

The perpetrators:
Nazi German 2nd SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich'

The event:
The SS occupied the town. The entire population of the town was rounded up. Men were separated, locked in garages and barns and then shot.

The SS then closed 452 women and children in the town church and killed them by smoke and sharpnel grenades lobbed through the church windows. Only one woman, Mme Rouffanche, escaped to tell the story.

The D-Day operation of attacking German Nazi empire from the West started only four days before the war crime occured. The D-Day started on June 6, 1944 in Normandy, France. French resistance was particularly active in the area of Oradour sur Glane. German sources claim that 139 Germans were killed by the resistance. Some of the killed (the SS alleged) were German prisoners. Bodies of 62 mutilated German soldiers were found by SS in nearby Tulle. Also, Helmut Kämpfe, the popular German commander of III./SS-Panzergrenadierregiment 4 'Der Führer' was abducted by the resistance and never found back.

Pressed from two large fronts and attacked from the rear German SS wanted to revenge their dead and "teach resistance a lecture."

This Nazi war crime is quite well known in world literature.

After the war the French government decided to leave Oradour sur Glane as German SS left it - in ruins. The village is to serve as a monument of civilian suffering at hands of the Nazis.

To learn more...
please, visit this web page and this one.
Examples of GENOCIDE:

WHEN:
The night between August 3rd and 4th, 1941

WHERE:
Glina church, Serbian Krajina (later part of Tito's "Croatia")

The victims:
Some 2,000 Serbian civillians. Almost all men.

The perpetrators:
Nazi Croats local to Glina area.

The event:
Nazi Croats (known as Ustashas) collected any male Serb they could find in vicinity of Glina village. They then pushed as many of these people into Glina church. During the night the Ustashas came with knives and slaughtered them all. One by one.

None. A simple case of genocide which Ustasha called cleansing. The Ustashas started slaughtering their Serbian neighbors as soon as German armies installed them to power. The slaughter had no military or any other excuse. It only boosted guerilla movement among the Serbs who saw no other way to survive but to fight. This Ustasha bestiality shocked even German Nazis who were angered that Ustasha deeds are only producing strengthened resistance in the central Balkans.

In 1995, as new Ustashas got to power (with help of Germany and US), they expelled the remaining, unslaughtered Serbian population. They then shelled and looted the new church rebuilt at the place where Ustashas slaughtered the Serbs and ruined the old church in 1941. The memorial plaque commemorating the 1941 slaughter was smashed, too.

To learn more...
please, read the survivor's testimony.

WHEN:
The next day: August 4, 1941

WHERE:
Prebilovci, Serbian Herzegovina

The victims:
Some 800 Serbian men, women, children. Almost all inhabitants of Prebilovci.

The perpetrators:
Muslim and Croat neighbors who joined Ustasha troops.

The event:
On August 4, 1941, some 3,000 Ustashas got to Prebilovci. Serbian women and children were either captured and herded into the elementary school or killed in their homes. Atrocities began in the village including the killing of 50 infants who were swung by their legs so that their heads could be dashed against the school wall. There was continuous rape of the young girls. Remaining villagers were slaughtered (or thrown alive) into deep mountain crevices.

None. A simple case of genocide which Ustasha called cleansing.

Only in 1991 did the local Serbs dare exhume their dead. Tito had ordered mountain crevices be cemented. The bones of the martyrs were brought to a newly-made monastery. On November 5, 1992, the Croats dymanited and destroyed the monastery.
Over and out.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (07-07-2010), manta (07-07-2010), Miburo (07-07-2010), RNB (07-07-2010), Servo (07-07-2010), T9F (07-07-2010), zer0systm (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 07:48 AM   #10794
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
My admiration of the Nazis is complecated,but if you wanna put it in a comic frame to simplify it then i'd say that Germans are the victims that later on became the Heros of the comic in the form of Nazis,not villans.

Those who hate Nazis without a reasonable reasoning are the ones who are taking shit personally and concentrating there hate at something as trivial as war crimes.
I can understand this; One only needs to say the word Nazi and, in most minds, an image springs to mind of a manipulating, brutal, violent, power-hungry, close-minded and, therefore by definition, totalitarian regime responsible for numerous unspeakable acts before and during WWII... but that's generally because they WERE a manipulating, brutal, violent, power-hungry, close-minded and, therefore by definition, totalitarian regime responsible for numerous unspeakable acts before and during WWII.

Most of us have done the reasoning. Here's a fun fact - even excluding some of the more unspeakable things they did to the Jews, the Nazi's were also rounding up, jailing and killing Serbs, Poles, the Roma, the Dutch(!), intellectuals who disagreed with them, the media, homosexuals, the disabled and many leaders of various other non-Jewish religions. This was not a nice bunch of guys who let you be so long as you didn't impede them.

The only thing that one could describe as impressive or admirable in the Nazis was there overpowering and unstoppable propaganda machine - which in itself is negative. It is something to be continually examined because they taught the world how to control the masses and it is easily being put to use in all countries today.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (07-07-2010), Jaxon (07-07-2010), Miburo (07-07-2010), Servo (07-07-2010), Shrike (07-07-2010), T9F (07-07-2010), Tzu Men (07-07-2010), zer0systm (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 08:06 AM   #10795
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Fucking hell Anwar is a moron confusing criticism of the Nazi regime with hatred. No-one with half a brain considers any side in a war to actually be clean of war crimes, and of course a war is more-or-less the attempt to subjugate one set of ideologies over another with added benefit of gaining resources. Most countries engaged in the war massacred civilians, mistreated POWs, and were brutal in their occupation of enemies. Germany wasn't the only country to commit genocide either.

What sets the Nazis apart though is how systematic and ruthless they were in the extermination of particular ethnic groups. They're criticised because of that, not because allied victory vilification of them.

What's with the 'give credit where credit is due' bullshit? Acknowledging that Germany under the Nazis achieved some amazing things has fuck all to do with imitating them. It seems even more ridiculous that you'd even pursue this line of argument when the appearance you are adopting from the regime is from the SS. The SS were directly involved with ethnic cleansing and the very worst actions committed by the Nazis. All SS members were involved in controlling, indoctrinating, and persecuting the public - even combat members such as the Waffen SS assisted in the running of Death Camps. If wanted to just remind people that Nazi Germany did some creditable things (fuck knows why on a animu forum, goddamn), then I'd understand if you were using e.g. the Wehrmatcht insignia - but adopting the SS logo as an avatar clearly shows that you have no fucking grasp of history. I mean, what can you honestly say there is to admire about the SS? Don't spout some shit like them being organised, as all of the German regime was - what actually about the paramilitary group that committed grievous crimes against humanity do you admire enough to dress yourself up as them?
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tzu Men For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (07-07-2010), Mal (07-07-2010), Miburo (07-07-2010), Nerox (07-07-2010), Servo (07-07-2010), Shrike (07-07-2010), T9F (07-07-2010), zer0systm (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 08:31 AM   #10796
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

1, People need to stop getting butthurt because someone likes Nazis or Nazism or Fascism.

2. Holy shit, Anwar. How can you defend the Nazis? How can you expect to rationally defend a group whose core ideology believes that one race is superior to another, especially when that ideology attacks a race that brought about numerous scientists, mathematicians, and etc.

3. Nazism arose out of German culture revolutions in fields such as philosophy, art, and literature, combined with a horrible economy and loss in a recent huge war. The working class of the country needed something to attack, so they picked the Jews, who were predominately rich and already hated due to the fact that antisemitic elements had plagued pretty much all of Christian Europe for years. They did not just hate the Israelis, which is evident in the fact that traditional antisemitism was felt toward Jews in general.

4. Israel is one of the few civilized nations among that Muslim mess that is the Middle East. How can one hate them? I mean, you have the liberals who just hate everything that is a traditionally conservative viewpoint. They don't hate Israel though. They just need to rebel. If the Middle East was full of Christian theocracies with a democratic nation that was created in the same way that Israel was, than the liberals would be all for it. Islamic totalitarianism is a huge danger to us all, leaving alone the fact that it is oppressing the people living in it (regardless of whether the majority wants to acknowledge it).

5. Stop whining about war crimes. There have been so many war crimes committed by the US (in the same way as the Nazis) for years. We have committed many more. The only reason some of the other nations represented here have not is because they have never been powerful nations, or weren't powerful during any of the conquest periods. I hope the ignorance of both sides of this argument is apparent. The root of all of this is the favoritism of the collective over the individual, which still goes on today in practically every country. Heck, you are all whining about war crimes that have not affected you. They might have affected your ancestors, but they didn't affect you personally. You act as if they killed your beloved father or something of that nature.

6. Godwin's law is true even for The Longest Thread Ever.

- Heraclitus

Last edited by RNB; 07-07-2010 at 08:33 AM.
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (07-07-2010), Mal (07-07-2010), Miburo (07-07-2010), Nerox (07-07-2010), Shrike (07-07-2010), T9F (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 08:48 AM   #10797
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fascism isn't wrong or bad,It's yet another way of ruling that,if it used as it should,will help achieving necessary national goals in a short amount of time.

Fascism is wrong when it's enforced on the public in order to achieve personal benefits for that/those who enforced it.
I would say it would be rather easy to argue that fascism is wrong and/or bad, considering it has a rather anti-freedom stance in regards to individual rights. Unless one sees no value in liberties such as freedom of speech, then one would likely agree.

And that is just an argument for FREEDOM and LIBERTY themselves. Those things have other positive benefits that go along with them. For example, if a nation violently surpasses any negative criticism then that only greatly increases it's odds of doing stupid and immoral shit. Since no one will point out the flaws in their actions and beliefs, and if they do they'll just go unheard and be punished for it anyway. Policies like that only serve to stunt intellectualism within a nation. It's much better to allow criticism, and having the nation be able to instead justify it's actions and stances.

Speaking of which, Zero is right. You haven't really provided any real justifications in regards to why Nazis are admirable. In all honesty, Nazis as a whole were douchebags. Now, perhaps you feel they have some redeeming qualities and disagree with most of their douchebaggery. If that's the case, it would be beneficial to clarify as to what exactly you find admirable, while stating what exactly you're against.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (07-07-2010), Nerox (07-07-2010), RNB (07-07-2010), Servo (07-07-2010), Shrike (07-07-2010), T9F (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 08:58 AM   #10798
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
...rounding up, jailing and killing Serbs, Poles, the Roma, the Dutch(!), intellectuals who disagreed with them, the media, homosexuals, the disabled...
Meanwhile, back at Allied HQ:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNB View Post
6. Godwin's law is true even for The Longest Thread Ever.
Godwin's Law concerns Nazis as the subject of analogies, not as a topic of discussion.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (07-07-2010), Jaxon (07-07-2010), Miburo (07-07-2010), Nerox (07-07-2010), RNB (07-07-2010), Servo (07-07-2010), Shrike (07-07-2010), T9F (07-07-2010), Tzu Men (07-07-2010), Vanity (07-07-2010), zer0systm (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 10:01 AM   #10799
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Godwin's Law concerns Nazis as the subject of analogies, not as a topic of discussion.
Alright, have it your way.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 10:25 AM   #10800
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Mal always has it his way.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-07-2010), Miburo (07-07-2010), RNB (07-07-2010), Servo (07-07-2010), Tzu Men (07-07-2010), zer0systm (07-07-2010)