The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 755 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:46 PM   #11311
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNB View Post
I can tell you that I would never in my lifetime request or perform any of that serious stuff. Mild stuff I would never request, but I might do it for the girl or something. As long as it isn't like straining her to the point where it looks like she is struggling to get out, then I would be fine.

I would be okay with spanking, and would probably do it jokingly too.

I will never pull on a girls hair. I can't stand that.
Spanking is delicious.

Delicious.

Also, that shit where it's so tight I can't even wiggle is gay. Need to be lax enough that when he runs his hand up my back he can still LIFT me towards his mouth, you know what I mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Yeah, I would do that. =D
^ ;] bring it behbeh

I'm game for pretty much anything the chick wants to do, unless it involves plungering me in the ass or something like that.

Like, if a chick was like "Yo, I'm on the rag, bang me so it feels better." I'd be like "errr, okay. I guess I can just shower afterward, so no worries."

Van lol'd v
No, man. He was wearing those flannel pajama pants. Double fisting his entire junk area, over the pajamas.

He seemed pretty serious about the dick cramp thing. I was like "fuck, I hope I never get one of those."
Yeah. I'm not expecting the guy to be like "OH FUCK YES YOU'RE ON YOUR PERIOD? COME HERE AND RUB YOUR VAGINA ALL OVER ME MMMM BLOOOOOD."

I'd be like lolwut. Minus the lol. No... I'd probably laugh my ass off and call him a freak.

Edit- Hair pulling.

Hair GRABBING and mild tugging is perfectly fine. Like fisting it to pull my head back so you can devour my neck/chest. That's cool. Or doggy style and you want a handful. But YANKING is no. It's really hard for someone to pull my hair and make it hurt [grown immunity due to the bitch way broads fight], but it's not sexy.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.

Last edited by Vanity; 07-14-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-14-2010), RNB (07-14-2010), Tabris (07-14-2010)

Old 07-14-2010, 10:47 PM   #11312
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Doug is uncirc'd?
Does Canada not do it at birth like US does?

omg gross lol. Cosmo did make it a point to mention that the girl should never be on top during her period. You know, gravity and all. It was pretty lol

Last edited by Tsuna; 07-14-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-14-2010), RNB (07-14-2010), Tabris (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 10:50 PM   #11313
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Do you have tourettes? Also, why does having a foreskin make you more likely to get soap in it, unless you just don't feel it's necessary to wash your junk if you're circumcised.
How does that have to do with tourettes? No, I do not have tourettes. I definitely am somewhat of a hypochondriac though.

I wasn't saying that having foreskin makes it more likely to get soap in there. I was just stating that it is one risk of washing your junk, (around that area), vigorously. I speak from experience, it hurts really bad.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 10:51 PM   #11314
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Ew. Keep your dong away from me, Mal.

Just kidding. I'd totally sword-fight you. <3
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-14-2010), Tabris (07-14-2010), Tzu Men (07-15-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 10:52 PM   #11315
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Only if you get that shit on video
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-14-2010), Miburo (07-14-2010), Tabris (07-14-2010), Tzu Men (07-15-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 10:54 PM   #11316
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Like that clash of gargantuan dongs would fit in a video.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
RNB (07-14-2010), Tabris (07-14-2010), Tzu Men (07-15-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 10:55 PM   #11317
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Get a whole fucking production crew, do a panoramic thing. ;D
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 10:56 PM   #11318
RNB
El Topo

RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

I am going to work as hard as I can to make sure my child, if I even have one, is uncircumcised. I don't think parents should be making that decision for their children, unless they live in an environment where the foreskin would be of harm to them.

- Heraclitus
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-14-2010), zer0systm (07-15-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 10:56 PM   #11319
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Oh, Doug is uncirc'd?
Does Canada not do it at birth like US does?
It's certainly an option, my parent's just didn't go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNB View Post
How does that have to do with tourettes? No, I do not have tourettes. I definitely am somewhat of a hypochondriac though.

I wasn't saying that having foreskin makes it more likely to get soap in there. I was just stating that it is one risk of washing your junk, (around that area), vigorously. I speak from experience, it hurts really bad.
Like with the herky jerky random twitching and the OH SHIT SOAP IN MY DONG. You know. Tourettes.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 10:57 PM   #11320
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

ROFL, Doug, that's such an awkwardly hilarious visual haha

edit:
I dunno if I'd have my kid circumcised. I mean it's the standard in the US so it's hard to say if I wouldn't do it considering that, but like... it's hard to think of doing that.

Last edited by Tsuna; 07-14-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Miburo (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 10:58 PM   #11321
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I'd be game for having a chick tie me up or whatever. Gives me an excuse to not have to do anything. I'd just be worried she'd steal my shit and leave me there.
This.

Canada still circumcises. But it went from being done to all to needed to request against strong advice that it might emotional scar the boy as he grows up. This country can be fucked up like that sometimes.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-14-2010), Miburo (07-14-2010), RNB (07-14-2010), Tabris (07-14-2010), Tzu Men (07-15-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 10:59 PM   #11322
RNB
El Topo

Any time my dong is inflicted with pain I automatically start thinking about the possibilities. It has nothing to do with twitching. If you continue thinking about how much it hurts then it ends up hurting more. So I try to avoid any pain that could be inflicted on my penis.

- Heraclitus
The Following User Says Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 10:59 PM   #11323
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

So circumcision is bad now? .-.

edit: er yeah, I don't think I've ever had vagina pain, lmao
Miburo (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #11324
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
This.

Canada still circumcises. But it went from being done to all to needed to request against strong advice that it might emotional scar the boy as he grows up. This country can be fucked up like that sometimes.
Thanks for clearing things up. I generally don't keep abreast of circumcision laws.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 11:01 PM   #11325
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

I'd get my kid circumcised. Just because if he's going to be a fag and be all mad about it, then he's NO SON OF MINE. And he would more than likely thank me later anyway. I'd rather get it done as a baby when I have no use for my dong, then be put out of commission for a while later on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Tabris (07-14-2010)