The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 765 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #11461
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Goddamn. I just got home from having to do all this bullshit, and my faggot neighbor is all like "Hey, when are you going to mow your lawn?"

And I was like "Fuck you, faggot. I just mowed it a few days ago, you stupid fuck. I'm not going to mow it for a month now just to piss you off. And your mustache looks gay as shit." He has a mustache and a pony-tail. Seriously, what a douche.

"What the heck is your problem? I was just joking."

"Oh. Well, I wasn't. Fuck you." Then I came inside and posted this.

It should be noted that this guy is a massive douche who bitches about stupid shit all the time. Like three weeks ago he was giving me this speech about how I should take better care of my mailbox because it makes the row of mailboxes look shitty or some shit, since I don't repaint it every couple of years or whatever. I failed to see why he'd care, since his mailbox isn't even in my mailbox row thing. And he does seriously care if I mow my lawn or not. Hell, he watches me do it to see if I'll purposely blow grass clippings in his faggy fish pond. Which I do every time. Fuck his fish pond.
you should say when u mow that rat off ur face <.<

assuming his tache is ghey.

or not.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:11 PM   #11462
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I fucking hate neighbors who are like "Hey, watcha eating?" or dumb shit like that. Mind your own goddamn business and stfu.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-16-2010)
Old 07-16-2010, 09:14 PM   #11463
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
you should say when u mow that rat off ur face <.<

assuming his tache is ghey.

or not.
I don't know how well that would work.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-16-2010)
Old 07-16-2010, 09:22 PM   #11464
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

That's another thing. I have my crazy fucking uncle still living with me, and that guy has to tell me everything he's doing all the time. "Hey, I'm going to go out front and drink some beers." "Oh hey, I'm going to go downstairs and make a sandwich. (That's all we have to eat.)" "Oh hey, you awake? I'm going to do some laundry. Then probably take a shower." "Hey, you in there (My room.)? Cool. I'm going to drink about 20 bud lights then walk around the house with my boots on in the middle of the night, sulking because I'm lonely."

"Jesus fuck, uncle mike. Whatever. I don't care."

He was saying he's not going to be here this weekend this morning, and I'm like "Okay dude." And he kept going on about it, like he wanted me to say "Oh really? Where you going?" But, unfortunately for him, I don't care. So I just sat there in silence drinking my orange juice, while he awkwardly talked about how sad he is.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-16-2010), RNB (07-16-2010), Shrike (07-16-2010)
Old 07-16-2010, 09:25 PM   #11465
RNB
El Topo

RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Why doesn't he just hang out at the bar?

- Heraclitus
Miburo (07-16-2010)
Old 07-16-2010, 09:28 PM   #11466
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno. Probably because he's 5'5 and 130lbs, and people that aren't related to him probably won't hesitate to punch him in the head for being such a whiny pansy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-16-2010), RNB (07-16-2010)
Old 07-16-2010, 09:29 PM   #11467
RNB
El Topo

You should be like Will Smith in Hitch and hitch him up with some girl so he doesn't have to live in your house anymore.

- Heraclitus
Miburo (07-16-2010)
Old 07-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #11468
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

I would, since I'm pimp like that, but I'd feel like I'd be abusing women in some round-a-bout way. Since my aunt is divorcing him because he kinda is one of those overly possessive crazy dudes that you see on those daytime talk shows.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-16-2010)
Old 07-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #11469
RNB
El Topo

Change him around though. Teach him how to dance and shit. I don't know what I am talking about, but it works in the movies.

It works.

- Heraclitus
Miburo (07-16-2010)
Old 07-16-2010, 09:36 PM   #11470
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

women do liek dudes that know how to dance XD

yea hes just lonely, need someone to talk to.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:37 PM   #11471
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Hmmm...

I think it'd be easier to just tell him to stop being such a fag.
RNB (07-16-2010)
Old 07-16-2010, 09:37 PM   #11472
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Goddamn. I just got home from having to do all this bullshit, and my faggot neighbor is all like "Hey, when are you going to mow your lawn?"

And I was like "Fuck you, faggot. I just mowed it a few days ago, you stupid fuck. I'm not going to mow it for a month now just to piss you off. And your mustache looks gay as shit." He has a mustache and a pony-tail. Seriously, what a douche.

"What the heck is your problem? I was just joking."

"Oh. Well, I wasn't. Fuck you." Then I came inside and posted this.

It should be noted that this guy is a massive douche who bitches about stupid shit all the time. Like three weeks ago he was giving me this speech about how I should take better care of my mailbox because it makes the row of mailboxes look shitty or some shit, since I don't repaint it every couple of years or whatever. I failed to see why he'd care, since his mailbox isn't even in my mailbox row thing. And he does seriously care if I mow my lawn or not. Hell, he watches me do it to see if I'll purposely blow grass clippings in his faggy fish pond. Which I do every time. Fuck his fish pond.
Punch him in the face and then put it on Youtube. I would laugh
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:39 PM   #11473
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Hmmm...

I think it'd be easier to just tell him to stop being such a fag.
It wouldn't be as fun though. Think of all the fun you'd have watching him trying to talk to girls, and the satisfaction you would have seeing him actually impress one, and the happiness that would result in his departure from your house.

Also, videotape for OH.

- Heraclitus
Miburo (07-16-2010)
Old 07-16-2010, 09:42 PM   #11474
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Man, Hitch sucked.
Kinako (07-16-2010)
Old 07-16-2010, 09:43 PM   #11475
RNB
El Topo

Eva Mendes is a redeeming quality, but other than that I hated it. Still, I think it beats most of the RomComs being spit out these days.

What happened to Annie Hall . . . What happened?

- Heraclitus
Miburo (07-16-2010)