The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 842 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-15-2010, 01:06 AM   #12616
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
And second, I was talking about some of the animals that would eat anything. So I wasn't just generalizing every animal.
Orly? Let's take another look at your original "thought" on the subject of animal brain size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
Considering that animals have a brain the size of a peanut, then yeah, they're that stupid.
I see no specifying of "some animals". All I see is a sweeping generalization that all animals are stupid, which they aren't. Wanna try again? You might look less like an idiot.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-15-2010), Miburo (11-15-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)

Old 11-15-2010, 01:17 AM   #12617
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i think he meant it like the saying "brains the size of peanuts" like using brain size to represent intelligence instead of just saying they have lower intelligence

unfortunately because the stupidity of animals had already been discussed, that meant that for his post to be new or in anyway constructive information it had to be taken litteraly.
bad timing/not enough elaboration

either way...
back to this talk about penis
zero: tell me moar

Last edited by Tabris; 11-15-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-15-2010), zer0systm (11-15-2010)
Old 11-15-2010, 01:34 AM   #12618
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Orly? Let's take another look at your original "thought" on the subject of animal brain size.

I see no specifying of "some animals". All I see is a sweeping generalization that all animals are stupid, which they aren't. Wanna try again? You might look less like an idiot.
Tab was right, I didn't elaborate enough. I actually think most animals are pretty clever. I was talking about those some animals which are stupid.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:43 AM   #12619
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post

either way...
back to this talk about penis
zero: tell me moar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PiqCeLEmM
Miburo (11-15-2010), Nerox (11-15-2010), Sensei-Q (11-15-2010), That1CheezyGuy (11-15-2010)
Old 11-15-2010, 09:57 AM   #12620
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

I feel educated
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-15-2010), Sensei-Q (11-15-2010), That1CheezyGuy (11-15-2010)
Old 11-15-2010, 12:15 PM   #12621
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

I love Monty Python. Especially when I started watching the originals in English.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #12622
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

So my brother got an xbox a month or so ago. He let me borrow it for a bit. I played Fable III and raged because of how garbage it is. Why the fuck would it just skip 121 fucking days like that? Fucking garbage.

Been playing Mass Effect 2. Holy shit. Great game. I'm a Vanguard dude and they're badass as fuck. I just fly around fucking slamming into people and robots and aliens and shit, and when I'm not doing that I'm shooting them with a fucking shotgun with fucking flaming ammo or punching them to death. Pretty awesome.

Then I found this big monster guy in a tube, and let him out despite a bunch of pussies saying it is a bad idea and dangerous as fuck and shit. He tried to fuck with me, but soon realized that I'm a goddamn badass and backed off. So him and I just go around fucking destroying every enemy in our path by fucking charging into them or blowing them to shit with our shotguns. He uses a shotgun that is so manly that only the manliest of dudes can use it without busting their arms. I'm sure my dude could also use it, since I'm even manlier than he is, but I haven't found one yet.

Then the monster dude started getting all pissed off and headbutting shit, so I went to monster planet and had to fight a bunch of other monster things, including one big as fuck monster thing that spits acid or some shit on me. I killed it with some alien laser cannon thing that I carry around on my back but never use. All the monster dudes thought I was a total badass for that, and rightfully so. Seems like some of the monster chicks wanted us to bang them so I could give them strong as fuck monster/badass hybrid children, but I couldn't figure out where they kept all the chicks. So I left.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
01purple (12-10-2010), Jaxon (12-10-2010), Mal (11-16-2010), Marlboro (11-15-2010), Nerox (11-16-2010), OG (12-10-2010), Shrike (11-16-2010), Tabris (11-15-2010)
Old 11-15-2010, 04:25 PM   #12623
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Then I found this big monster guy in a tube, and let him out despite a bunch of pussies saying it is a bad idea and dangerous as fuck and shit. He tried to fuck with me, but soon realized that I'm a goddamn badass and backed off. So him and I just go around fucking destroying every enemy in our path by fucking charging into them or blowing them to shit with our shotguns.
Hardcore .

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:34 PM   #12624
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I'm a Vanguard dude and they're badass as fuck.
Soldiers are more badass. Why? Because they don't have superpowers. They don't need superpowers.

Was Wrex-bro head of the Urdnot clan?
Old 11-16-2010, 12:16 AM   #12625
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to pick soldier, since I too find superpowers to usually be unmanly. But I'll make an exception if the superpower it to fucking slam into anything that pisses you off. Which is way manlier than sitting behind boxes and shooting shit. So I went Vanguard instead.

And nah, some other monster dude was the leader. Which sucks, because the monster dudes talked about that Wrex dude, and he sounded like quite the badass. Seems like he raped giant monster acid spitting thing too.

Not sure who I like as my second comrade just yet. I think that one chick makes monster dude and I even more fucking beastly, by just being with us. And she's decently hawt, so I'll probably stick with her. But the bald bitchy chick seems like she's suppose to be the mass effect equivalent of Jack from Riddick, which is awesome. I like tall monster dude, because he fights for fucking justice and made me lol when he was talking about battling some chick and then banging her. Assassin guy is a faggot fish monster or some shit, lame. No negros. Wasn't a fan of scientist alien until he started singing, but still, I'm not letting that weird thing hang out with me. Going to get masked chick now. Didn't get the other thing yet, but I'm guessing it's a blue chick. Can't imagine either one of them being good, since they're women. Don't know what the last thing is going to be yet, hopefully something not scrubby. Meaning I hope it's another monster dude. Because everyone seems to suck hardcore compared to monster dude and I.

And I think my secretary wants my dude to bang her. Which is totally understandable, because I'm awesome. Actually, pretty sure all the chicks on the ship want my dude in them.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (12-10-2010), Mal (11-16-2010), Marlboro (11-16-2010), OG (12-10-2010)
Old 11-16-2010, 01:09 AM   #12626
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I was going to pick soldier, since I too find superpowers to usually be unmanly. But I'll make an exception if the superpower it to fucking slam into anything that pisses you off. Which is way manlier than sitting behind boxes and shooting shit. So I went Vanguard instead.
In the "Lair of the Shadow Broker" DLC you fight another Vanguard SPECTRE. Apparently if you both use your rush attack it inadvertently becomes an episode of DBZ, but with guns. I think that would be pretty fun.

Quote:
And nah, some other monster dude was the leader. Which sucks, because the monster dudes talked about that Wrex dude, and he sounded like quite the badass. Seems like he raped giant monster acid spitting thing too.
That's hardcore lame. Play the first one just so you can see how much of a badass Wrex is. Also, you get a really awesome bro moment with him if he survives and you see him in ME2.

Quote:
I like tall monster dude, because he fights for fucking justice and made me lol when he was talking about battling some chick and then banging her... Wasn't a fan of scientist alien until he started singing, but still, I'm not letting that weird thing hang out with me... Don't know what the last thing is going to be yet, hopefully something not scrubby. Meaning I hope it's another monster dude. Because everyone seems to suck hardcore compared to monster dude and I.
Garrus is bro for life. SCOPIN'. DROPPIN'. GIVIN' YOU A CHANCE AT THE LADIES NOW THAT HE HAS SCARS.

Mordin is mildly lulzy. Him singing is the best. His loyalty mission isn't too bad. Discuss philosophy, ethics, and whatnot with him.

Last companion is the shit.
Quote:
And I think my secretary wants my dude to bang her. Which is totally understandable, because I'm awesome. Actually, pretty sure all the chicks on the ship want my dude in them.
It's AWWWWRIGHT.

Also, read my zombie story.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:52 AM   #12627
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Never read a more accurate and awesome description of ME and ME2 than of you guys. I already played it multiple times, but just reading this I need to play it again.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 10:53 AM   #12628
DaRest
Academy Student

DaRest is an unknown quantity at this point

Big red dick!

DaRest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 11:57 AM   #12629
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Well, now. There goes that first impression. Anything else to add?
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
01purple (12-10-2010), Marlboro (12-11-2010), Miburo (12-10-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (12-11-2010)
Old 12-10-2010, 02:33 PM   #12630
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

You can actually get Grunt's beastly Krogan shotgun later in the game. I don't recommend it though. I play Vanguard too (LN's DBZ comment is about my fight with the Spectre), and I took that shotgun as an upgrade when it was offered. It's fuck-off powerful, but fires one round before you need to pump it. Therefore, I can't zoom into battle, slow down time and kill multiple enemies before returning to normal, just one. Leaves you kind of open.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-10-2010)