The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 860 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-23-2011, 11:27 PM   #12886
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,817 Times in 3,843 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
I only read Franken Fran right now. Since I dropped almost everything last summer.
Where are you reading it? Once OneManga went down I was too lazy to look elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
And lol, I am surprised no one asked to see those chicks in bikinis or something. Means I am really, really hot.
Wait, what was an option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Bought the GT5 wheel, impulse buy >_>. GT5 is so epic now... can't go back to controllers.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- and here I am with barely enough money to pay my bills.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
manta (01-23-2011), Miburo (01-23-2011)

Old 01-23-2011, 11:38 PM   #12887
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I stopped reading mango after that onemanga place pussed out hard too. I really liked the layout of that site. Can't get used to anything else.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:40 PM   #12888
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Franken Fran is up on Mangafox. Do you read it too, Doug?
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-24-2011)
Old 01-24-2011, 01:05 AM   #12889
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I started reading it when you suggested it a while ago, and I have suggested it to everyone I know who has even a passing interest in manga.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (01-24-2011)
Old 01-24-2011, 01:11 AM   #12890
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Good man. What's your favourite story been? Mine's probably the last Sentinel chapter, where the guy gets a hard-on for vengeance.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:15 AM   #12891
Mal
Scotch

I liked the human baby maggot story, though it was one of the last I read so I haven't gotten to the vengeance one yet.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #12892
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

With scotch in my glass, I toast you all a happy Robbie Burns day. Particularly those who claim the Scotish Heritage... I'm looking at you, Mal.

"Dare to be honest and fear no labour."

That out of the way and since I'm on the topic, Mal and other would-be scotch drinkers, what would you recommend in a reasonably priced bottle? Currently have a single malt speyside from GlenParker. It isn't all that good.

And yes, I mean for drinking neat. If you thought otherwise... freak.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (01-25-2011), Miburo (01-25-2011), Tabris (01-25-2011)
Old 01-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #12893
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Sorry, not a big scotch fan myself, I mostly drink whiskey. But I am open for recommendations myself, and if the brand is available here.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-25-2011)
Old 01-25-2011, 08:51 PM   #12894
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future

what up!!!

Old 01-25-2011, 08:52 PM   #12895
Aruko
ANBU

Aruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enough

woaahhh... nostalgia

Aruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:52 PM   #12896
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

@dsm - I think I remember you. You were a moderator back in the day, right?
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-25-2011)
Old 01-25-2011, 08:53 PM   #12897
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future

Si, sir! Waaaaay back when!
Old 01-25-2011, 08:55 PM   #12898
Aruko
ANBU

Aruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enough

Years ago; literally. I can't believe it's been years. Creepy...

Aruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:56 PM   #12899
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

What made you two come back? Anyway, I am not the one for chit chat, you'd better talk to people you know.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (01-25-2011)
Old 01-25-2011, 08:59 PM   #12900
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

Oh... Rukey and I are on the phone and he started talking about this forum... Sooo I logged on... amazingly enough it only took me two log-on tries! I just wanted to pop in and say HELLO WORLD!