The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 878 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-18-2011, 12:34 PM   #13156
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Tabs: OK - I just know that when I'm angry, I have the tendency to snap at people, but not specifically. Just answer their questions gruffly or have a bad tone of voice - nothing gets personal. But when your father directed a personal attack, that's where I feel the subconscious anger became a conscious act. But I will cede to your judgment on this.

But as a clarification, if you visit and I make you really angry, I get a clean house? Hmmmm...
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-18-2011), Mal (03-18-2011), Nerox (03-18-2011), Tabris (03-18-2011)

Old 03-18-2011, 12:36 PM   #13157
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
appreciate you not reading anything i posted and just reading the posts around it, i dont think its pointless to give advice on how to disarm an angry father because it will likely happen again. i dont think its mildly insensitive to give advice on a topic that was posted. she came to vent and asked why her father doesnt understand what hes doing is a problem
I'll be nice and save you the trouble of learning this the hard way like I did: Venting women want support, not answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
i make it sound like he snapped at someone due to anger and a lack of control because it happened right after an incident which clearly made him angry and frustrated. you get the impression he knows what hes doing and i get the impression he was heated and not thinking rationally.
And I get the impression that you don't know shit about the kind of person her father is.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-18-2011), kael03 (03-18-2011), Nerox (03-18-2011), Tabris (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 12:39 PM   #13158
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post

And I get the impression that you don't know shit about the kind of person her father is.
I also get the impression he talks about a lot about stuff he has no idea about. But that may be just me...
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-18-2011), Mal (03-18-2011), Tabris (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 12:40 PM   #13159
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
[COLOR="Lime"]I'll be nice and save you the trouble of learning this the hard way like I did: Venting women want support, not answers.
ok, well im trying to give my advice so there may not be another situation like this that required any support.

Quote:
i get the impression that comments like this are unnecessary, do you get the same impression about ACT or just me.

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 03-18-2011 at 12:47 PM.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:52 PM   #13160
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

AF - we actually have slightly different interpretations of what happened and after reading Tabs responses, I backed down.

@ Mal - that is sage advice. Not that single men ever listened to married/engaged men. We're whipped and owned, don't you know?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (03-18-2011), kael03 (03-18-2011), Kina (03-18-2011), Mal (03-18-2011), Tabris (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 12:59 PM   #13161
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

I'm amazed with Animefan.

Either he had the most sheltered education conceivable or he just had the jinx of never experiencing anything by himself in his whole life.

First, he failed at mocking me for having female friends, next he doesn't have a clue what an IQ test is and now he expects enraged people to suddenly calm down and that operant conditioning is only applicable to kids and pets?

Animefan, for your own sake, get off your house and LIVE.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (03-18-2011), kael03 (03-18-2011), Mal (03-18-2011), Nerox (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 01:02 PM   #13162
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Does petit love dolls means loli love dolls?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 01:04 PM   #13163
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I'm amazed with Animefan.

Either he had the most sheltered education conceivable or he just had the jinx of never experiencing anything by himself in his whole life.

First, he failed at mocking me for having female friends, next he doesn't have a clue what an IQ test is and now he expects enraged people to suddenly calm down and that operant conditioning is only applicable to kids and pets?

Animefan, for your own sake, get off your house and LIVE.
The fuck is he doing on top of his house in the first place too? God dammit Animefan.

He tried to mock you for having female friends? A lot of his posts go by me but damn... just... damn....
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-18-2011), AniMeFaN (03-18-2011), kael03 (03-18-2011), Kina (03-18-2011), Mal (03-18-2011), Nerox (03-18-2011), Numinous (03-18-2011), Tabris (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 01:05 PM   #13164
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

i didnt fail at mocking you, i never mocked you. i said you shouldnt be bragging about having alot of female friends. the arguement was about having sex, you thought you would have more being friends with alot of girls, i felt the time you spent hanging out with those friends you could be spending trying to meet new girls who actually want to have sex.

i defended the iq test as being an iq test, i enver said it was the best way to test someones iq or a favorable apporach

yea i think it would be better to pull an enraged person aside and explain to them you understand why they are upset and they need to calm down and cant take out there frustrations on others instead of dealing with it on the spot infront of others.

i dont understand why you are even bringing these things up that happened a long time ago.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:05 PM   #13165
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
female friends
Hot ones? Boobs?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
AniMeFaN (03-18-2011), Numinous (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 01:07 PM   #13166
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
Hot ones? Boobs?
Barney. <3 I love that show.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kina For This Useful Post:
AniMeFaN (03-18-2011), Nerox (03-18-2011), Numinous (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 01:09 PM   #13167
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

yea thats a great show, great cast, NPH the guy from forgetting about sarah marshall, girl from american pie and i like the canadian girl

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 03-18-2011 at 01:12 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:13 PM   #13168
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I wish I have Barney perfect week.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Nerox (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 01:14 PM   #13169
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

I love boobs.

sorry, ACt. the subconscious thing is more so about my dad not dealing with his daddy dying issues, but the fact that he chose to strike out at my mother was definitely something he chose to do.

I thought bring up past offences in an argument was something woman did...
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-18-2011), Mal (03-18-2011), Nerox (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #13170
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
I love boobs.
I know right? Boobs are awesome.

kluang, I'd wish that too, or getting laid this weekend at least. I am going to comence drinking in three hours.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Tabris (03-18-2011)