The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 879 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #13171
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
Hot ones? Boobs?
M. Bison says...

Quote:
The fuck is he doing on top of his house in the first place too?
Playing the violin?

Quote:
i didnt fail at mocking you, i never mocked you. i said you shouldnt be bragging about having alot of female friends.
Since I wasn't bragging about it, you still fail. If I remember correctly, I only said such because a noob failed at grammar and instead of saying I should be with people that are less of a dicks (still doesn't make sense), he said that I should be with people that are dick-less. So...
Quote:
the arguement was about having sex, you thought you would have more being friends with alot of girls, i felt the time you spent hanging out with those friends you could be spending trying to meet new girls who actually want to have sex.
More fail ahoy. I'm a man committed to my lovely gf, so getting more booty would be rather adulterous of me. Also, we started as friends, so your point falls flat.

Quote:
yea i think it would be better to pull an enraged person aside and explain to them you understand why they are upset and they need to calm down and cant take out there frustrations on others instead of dealing with it on the spot infront of others.
Enjoy either a punch in the face or a kick in the groin if you think that works.

Quote:
i defended the iq test as being an iq test, i enver said it was the best way to test someones iq or a favorable apporach
It's not an IQ test, but I won't dwell on that since we already did that too much in the closed thread.

Quote:
i dont understand why you are even bringing these things up that happened a long time ago.
If I remember correctly, all I said happened quite recently. So yeah, stop being so sheltered and experience stuff instead of failing at postulations about them.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-18-2011), Mal (03-18-2011), Nerox (03-18-2011), Tabris (03-18-2011)

Old 03-18-2011, 01:26 PM   #13172
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
More fail ahoy. I'm a man committed to my lovely gf, so getting more booty would be rather adulterous of me. Also, we started as friends, so your point falls flat..
im just going to go back to this, the first arguement which was quite some time ago. whether you are in a relationship or not the arguement was about have the most sex with girls, you claimed having alot of female friends will lead to having more sex, i argued that spending time with those friends could be spent looking for girls who actually want to sleep with you. my point does not fall flat, my point had nothing to do with getting in a long term relationship
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:29 PM   #13173
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I support polygamy, so I can fuck four pussy.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:30 PM   #13174
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
im just going to go back to this, the first arguement which was quite some time ago. whether you are in a relationship or not the arguement was about have the most sex with girls, you claimed having alot of female friends will lead to having more sex, i argued that spending time with those friends could be spent looking for girls who actually want to sleep with you. my point does not fall flat, my point had nothing to do with getting in a long term relationship
And now you're mixing me up with somebody else, because I never talked about "having more sex". So yet more fail.

The only thing I said is that having female friends is perfectly healthy and one shouldn't pick his/her friends based on sex, instead of your argument of "durr hurr I want to do guy stuff with guys, screw girls durr hurr".

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-18-2011), Mal (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #13175
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

I like doing guy stuff, so my friends are usually guys. Since I got to college, there are mostly meathead jocks for males, so now I have mostly female friends.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kina For This Useful Post:
Tabris (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #13176
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

He's just a small town girl, living in a loooonely wooooorld... sorry, but yeah.

Animefan, a lot of what people have been trying to explain to you lately comes through vast personal experience (we have old as fuck members on this forum, I mean 29? holy shit, not saying that age always = worthwhile experience, but in this case it does) and/or a pretty vast pool of knowledge between them (take if from me when I say we have some smart bloody members, not Wikipedia smart either, actual smart). They're not picking out everything you say because they want to make fun of you, simply because it tends to be retarded and they feel they need to step in and help you at a young age so you don't grow up thinking like that...

Don't get me wrong, in an ideal world it would be the bestest (yes, bestest) thing to take someone aside and explain to them that you understand why they're angry so they calm down instantly, but that's not usually how it works, maybe a few times, but as most people here have experienced, it's not common at all.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-18-2011), kael03 (03-18-2011), KillerNN (03-26-2011), Kina (03-18-2011), Mal (03-18-2011), Nerox (03-18-2011), Numinous (03-18-2011), Tabris (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 01:39 PM   #13177
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
(yes, bestest)
Where is the double-"Thanks" button? Do something about it S.Moderator!
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (03-18-2011), Tabris (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 01:42 PM   #13178
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
And now you're mixing me up with somebody else, because I never talked about "having more sex". So yet more fail.

The only thing I said is that having female friends is perfectly healthy and one shouldn't pick his/her friends based on sex, instead of your argument of "durr hurr I want to do guy stuff with guys, screw girls durr hurr".
having female friends is fine, if you relate to females more and have more female then male friends fine. its still not something to brag about, and the only arguement i had was about having more sex with females so i dont even know how you fit into all of this if you werent part of the arguement.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #13179
Kina
Star-Stuff

Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
He's just a small town girl, living in a loooonely wooooorld... sorry, but yeah.

Animefan, a lot of what people have been trying to explain to you lately comes through vast personal experience (we have old as fuck members on this forum, I mean 29? holy shit, not saying that age always = worthwhile experience, but in this case it does) and/or a pretty vast pool of knowledge between them (take if from me when I say we have some smart bloody members, not Wikipedia smart either, actual smart). They're not picking out everything you say because they want to make fun of you, simply because it tends to be retarded and they feel they need to step in and help you at a young age so you don't grow up thinking like that...

Don't get me wrong, in an ideal world it would be the bestest (yes, bestest) thing to take someone aside and explain to them that you understand why they're angry so they calm down instantly, but that's not usually how it works, maybe a few times, but as most people here have experienced, it's not common at all.
Your bunny avi melts my heart. <3 Since you changed to that, I always think of you as the rabbit from Alice and Wonderland without the strange nervousness.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Tabris (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #13180
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina View Post
I like doing guy stuff...
Like sleeping with a lot of women? Awesome.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-18-2011), Kina (03-18-2011), kluang (03-18-2011), Mal (03-18-2011), Nerox (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 01:46 PM   #13181
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

I have to start drinking...

Last edited by Nerox; 03-18-2011 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:46 PM   #13182
Kina
Star-Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Like sleeping with a lot of women? Awesome.
Well, I like sleeping with one man a lot. Does that count? D:

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Tabris (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 01:46 PM   #13183
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

I am bamboozled...what happened now?

Last edited by Nerox; 03-18-2011 at 01:48 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:47 PM   #13184
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
having female friends is fine, if you relate to females more and have more female then male friends fine. its still not something to brag about,
I never bragged about it, I simply mentioned it to point out to the guy who made the misspell that his grammar was so poor that he guessed I had many female friends rather than getting less dick-ish friends. And you just jumped into the conversation failing at grasping both what I said and human relationships.

Quote:
and the only arguement i had was about having more sex with females so i dont even know how you fit into all of this if you werent part of the arguement.
Good to know you don't even know what placed you in conversation in the first place. Your attention span is quite admirable.

Edit: Nerox now reminded me of Hugh Laurie in Blackadder with his comments.

Last edited by Numinous; 03-18-2011 at 01:50 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-18-2011), Mal (03-18-2011), Nerox (03-18-2011)
Old 03-18-2011, 01:49 PM   #13185
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
(we have old as fuck members on this forum, I mean 29? holy shit, not saying that age always = worthwhile experience, but in this case it does)
You little shit - that was intentional!! Besides, it's not my age, but the fact that I'm highly educated, lived a lot of cool experiences (and some not so cool ones) and generally just better than everyone else that makes my advice carry such weight.

Plus, beard. How can you argue? One day I'll look like Santa Claus.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down

Last edited by ACt; 03-18-2011 at 01:51 PM.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (03-18-2011), kael03 (03-18-2011), Kina (03-18-2011), Mal (03-18-2011), Nerox (03-18-2011), Numinous (03-18-2011)