The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 894 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:56 PM   #13396
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

gaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud of
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
I actually find that really cool. People still try to make a career out of tap dancing... I never knew.

Seriously though, whole surgery thing is neat. It'll be a bitch to be off your feet while recovering, but if it hurts to walk ... it can't get too much worse, right? It'll go fine.
Tap dancing is growing, thankfully. I really love the New York style. I tapped to the opening theme of Cowboy Bebop at a few performances and people freaked out. Especially at the J-pop show I did.
It's like, anywhere in Massachusetts or Rhode Island, dancers and anime cover bands know my name and are "inspired" by me. It's freaky, really. I'm getting a fan base. lol

And I'd rather be completely disabled than to have a foot to limp on and have to go in for surgery twice. D:
gaarasandchick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaarasandchick13 For This Useful Post:
Mal (04-20-2011), Miburo (04-20-2011), Tabris (04-21-2011)

Old 04-20-2011, 10:00 PM   #13397
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Don't worry about the surgeries. I've had some on my eyes. You'll be fine~.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kina For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-20-2011)
Old 04-20-2011, 10:04 PM   #13398
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

gaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud of

What'd you get done on your eyes?
The Following User Says Thank You to gaarasandchick13 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-20-2011)
Old 04-20-2011, 10:13 PM   #13399
Kina
Star-Stuff

Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Some doctors had to tighten my muscle groups in my eyes to prevent some serious degrading of my vision. I've had one in both eyes. Also: I was prone to going cross-eyed without my glasses with I was very young and I don't do it now. I had them when I was in Elementary school, a couple years apart.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Miburo (04-20-2011)
Old 04-20-2011, 10:16 PM   #13400
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

I'm guessing lasering ... which barely counts. Nevermind.

And I don't know why people get so worked up. You should take some physiology courses and learn the history of surgery. We can do some crazy ass shit now - have you ever actually seen open heart surgery where they divert your blood, cool your body and stop your heart? There are like six tubes being connected up to your heart. And they can do this on new borns. A bit of foot carving can't be nearly as bad.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Kina (04-20-2011), Mal (04-20-2011), Miburo (04-20-2011)
Old 04-20-2011, 10:24 PM   #13401
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
I'm guessing lasering ... which barely counts. Nevermind.

And I don't know why people get so worked up. You should take some physiology courses and learn the history of surgery. We can do some crazy ass shit now - have you ever actually seen open heart surgery where they divert your blood, cool your body and stop your heart? There are like six tubes being connected up to your heart. And they can do this on new borns. A bit of foot carving can't be nearly as bad.
Yeah, I keep trying to tell myself that, but he and other doctors have said that there's a good chance my dance ability will plummet, and that it'll never be the way it used to be. :/ I'm sure that I'll recover quick though; I'm a fighter.

@ Kina - Ouch. I can't even imagine getting surgery that young. I'd be bawling like a baby.
Miburo (04-20-2011)
Old 04-20-2011, 10:27 PM   #13402
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

You aren't allowed to cry after eye surgery.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
gaarasandchick13 (04-20-2011), Mal (04-20-2011), Miburo (04-20-2011)
Old 04-20-2011, 10:30 PM   #13403
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

I c what u did thar.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:35 PM   #13404
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I've had surgeries before. You count backwards. Nap time. Wake up kinda sore. Easy shit. No worries.

And once you heal up you'll be good to go, better than before. It's like getting an upgrade. So overall it's a good thing and you'll be happy you did it. Seriously, not even worth worrying about.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
gaarasandchick13 (04-20-2011), Mal (04-20-2011)
Old 04-20-2011, 10:36 PM   #13405
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

At least this isn't the first surgery I've had before. I had oral surgery, so it was kind of like a warm-up.
I only made it to 98 from 100. :P
I'm worried more about the long recovery than the actual surgery, so I at least won't chicken out.
I'm going to Anime Boston this weekend, though, so it's kind of like my last hurrah before I'm in a wheelchair.

Last edited by gaarasandchick13; 04-20-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Miburo (04-21-2011)
Old 04-20-2011, 11:33 PM   #13406
Kina
Star-Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaarasandchick13 View Post
@ Kina - Ouch. I can't even imagine getting surgery that young. I'd be bawling like a baby.
Eh. I was passed out. And blind. But it was only for a week each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I've had surgeries before. You count backwards. Nap time. Wake up kinda sore. Easy shit. No worries.
My second surgery I was given the choice between gas and an I.V. Being a pussy, I didn't want to feel a needle. Best decision ever. I felt everything go numb until I passed out. Time slows down.

@ACt: My eyes were out of my head. :3 So no lasering. I doubt I'll ever get that. I'm so used to my glasses and I think I look weird without them.

Good night all~!
Translation: Fuck all of you. In the butt.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Miburo (04-21-2011)
Old 04-21-2011, 09:08 AM   #13407
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i think GSC will be the next great Fred Astaire and bring dancing back to the cinema in a whole new way.
I'd say Ginger Roger, except that i find Freddie more charismatic, personally.

I've never had surgery of any type.
but i also hate going tot he doctor, so if there was something wrong i probably wouldn't know until it was so bad i gave up and went to the doctor.
i have realized this is not my best habit, and i am trying to rectify it, i just have trouble identifying the fine line between thinking everything is serious, and thinking i'm not a fucking pussy and my body will take care of itself
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
gaarasandchick13 (04-24-2011), Miburo (04-21-2011)
Old 04-21-2011, 11:15 AM   #13408
Kina
Star-Stuff

I'm the same way. I hate going to the doctor. I probably should, though. My migraines are acting up, I've got gnarly back problems and some other stress-related symptoms.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Miburo (04-21-2011)
Old 04-21-2011, 04:51 PM   #13409
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

In other news...Game of Thrones is the shit.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
Axiom (04-23-2011), gaarasandchick13 (04-24-2011)
Old 04-21-2011, 05:17 PM   #13410
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Just watched Game of Thrones, awesome series, Sean Bean is awesome.

A few too many characters and got a little confusing, but after reading up on some of the characters it all made sense. Wondering what they're going to do with the White Walkers.

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content...eros-101-f.jpg

^ Character chart for anyone confused by any of it.

Last edited by Demi-God; 04-21-2011 at 05:32 PM.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Kinako (04-21-2011), kluang (04-22-2011), Miburo (04-21-2011), Tzu Men (04-24-2011)