The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 917 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:34 PM   #13741
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

i hope arya stabs the blondie kid O=

she was unstable when her friend got hurt then killed, so this one should make her do something major

Last edited by OG; 06-13-2011 at 10:35 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (06-13-2011), Miburo (06-13-2011)

Old 06-13-2011, 11:27 PM   #13742
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

NEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

someone needs to teach that boy a lesson

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-14-2011)
Old 06-15-2011, 11:30 PM   #13743
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Wow, Vancouver... way to suck.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (06-16-2011), Mal (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 04:11 AM   #13744
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

At least one more german has won the Stanley Cup. ^^
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:03 AM   #13745
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not sure what meaning you intended with that statement, but in case you were unaware: A German would have won either way, the Canucks have Christian Ehrhoff.

Regardless, though I was cheering for Vancouver, I can't really complain that Boston won. It's good to see Tim Thomas win a Cup, since he certainly deserves it, and Boston actually has more Canadian players (22/33) than Vancouver (16/31) anyway.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:13 AM   #13746
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

I know, in the PoF discussion thread I voiced my support for Ehrhoff and the Canucks. But it is still nice that a german was successful in a sport that is considered a minor one here in Germany. Just like Dirk in the NBA.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 06:44 AM   #13747
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Yeah, but neither of those teams are the Leafs, so it doesn't really affect me either way. Although, I'm happy I don't live in Vancouver... they mad:

Canadian's rioting? Oh SHIIIIIIIT...

By the way, never riot when the cops are there. I hope someone gifs that. Hilarious loss of reproductive ability.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-16-2011), Nerox (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 06:45 AM   #13748
Mal
Scotch

Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Alright, cool. I didn't remember you mentioning Ehrhoff so I wasn't too sure if you meant it was good the Canucks lost so that a German could win.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:26 AM   #13749
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

I originally wanted to watch the game, but I started the stream early and they showed baseball...I fell asleep 10 minutes later. I can't comprehend how people pay money to see such a boring sport.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:42 AM   #13750
Mal
Scotch

Yeah, what's even more unbelievable is that people pay enough money to make baseball players among the highest paid athletes in the world.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:07 AM   #13751
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

And knowing youtube, someone gonna take that video and mix it with a linkin park music. A riot amv

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 06-16-2011, 09:16 AM   #13752
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Yeah, what's even more unbelievable is that people pay enough money to make baseball players among the highest paid athletes in the world.
Typical for the Yanks. But don't get me started, footballplayers are overpayed as well. Look at that faggot Christiano Ronaldo. Real bought him for ~80 million €...goddamn.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
ACt (06-16-2011), kluang (06-16-2011), Mal (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 11:17 AM   #13753
kluang
One Punch Man

You wanna get rich you play football.

But the one that is overpaid is Torress and Andy Carroll.

Torres doesnt deliver

and Carroll, how the fuck is he even more expensive then david villa?

Old 06-16-2011, 11:27 AM   #13754
ACt
Heart Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
Typical for the Yanks. But don't get me started, footballplayers are overpayed as well. Look at that faggot Christiano Ronaldo. Real bought him for ~80 million €...goddamn.
And to be absolutely clear, they paid 80million€ for the rights to him. That's just money exchanged between two clubs... Real Madrid still has to pay the boy's wages, which are something like 200,000€ a week.

Sometimes, I'm ashamed to be such a sports fanatic when I see sporting clubs throwing around money comparable to the GDP of some nations.
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Nerox (06-16-2011)
Old 06-16-2011, 01:45 PM   #13755
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Goddamn, baseball is boring. Professional athletes who are paid to miss the ball most of the time. Utterly ridiculous.