The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 930 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-06-2011, 09:23 PM   #13936
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

I'll watch it even though I know it's gonna be awful.

Fucking Hasbro, brainwashing me into brand loyalty from a young age.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-07-2011), Miburo (07-07-2011), RNB (07-07-2011)

Old 07-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #13937
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

It has redeeming qualities, like the Cockney and Scottish Autobots.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:25 PM   #13938
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Transformers wasn't bad. The second one was shitty, and really seemed like they were trying too hard to be "funny".

I've never seen Spider Man 3. Was it bad? o.o
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:09 PM   #13939
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post

American Gods shall be on da HBO with Gaiman being part of it
Hell yeah!!! That book was the shit! I cant remember if you recommended to me or ACT though...oh well.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:10 AM   #13940
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,595 Times in 4,838 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Probably was me - I really enjoy Gaiman's work.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (07-07-2011), Miburo (07-07-2011), Tabris (07-07-2011)
Old 07-07-2011, 12:18 AM   #13941
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Also, he's the one that does that whole "reading" thing.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-07-2011), Miburo (07-07-2011), RNB (07-07-2011)
Old 07-07-2011, 03:50 AM   #13942
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Florida got it wrong. AGAIN.

wtf florida jurors.

Anyone that dont know about this case, this bitch killed her kid, a month after of partying and shyte she tells her mom the kid was kidnapped. she tells no one before that month. [the supposed kidnapper exists by name and nothing else, no relation] ANY mom that doesnt tell of their missing 2yr old kid or even worrying about em, PLUS consistently lie to everyone, police, family, and friends about where she been and the whereabouts of her kid, PLUS her diary entry AND new tattoo of a "new life" AFTER the missing kid, AND her continual searches about killing, come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Some details.

Last edited by OG; 07-07-2011 at 04:08 AM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
01purple (07-07-2011), Demi-God (07-07-2011), kluang (07-07-2011), Mal (07-07-2011), Miburo (07-07-2011), RNB (07-07-2011)
Old 07-07-2011, 05:16 AM   #13943
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

That verdict makes me want to punch a kitten

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
01purple (07-07-2011), Demi-God (07-07-2011), Mal (07-07-2011), OG (07-07-2011)
Old 07-07-2011, 05:40 AM   #13944
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Kittens make me want to punch kittens. But such bullshit from that jury.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
01purple (07-07-2011), kluang (07-07-2011), Mal (07-07-2011), Miburo (07-07-2011), OG (07-07-2011)
Old 07-07-2011, 09:15 AM   #13945
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

The first gaiman book i read was also a pratchet book, "good omens" enjoyd it very much

I am currently reading wizards first rule, form the sword of truth series, jsut started it the other day, so far, excellent
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-07-2011)
Old 07-07-2011, 10:35 AM   #13946
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

My wife read the Sword of Truth series and said the first few books were among the best in Fantasy Lit, but after about book four the series turns preachy and terrible. She only finished it to say she had.

Someday I will read them as well.

EDIT - looked up. Apparently a twelfth book is planned and they are looking to do a tv series as well. Geez - like moths to the flame, just like moviemakers and their lust to turn any graphic novel/comic series into a bad film. At least the TV people have had better success adapting long book series.

RE-EDIT: They apparently already made the series, calling it "Legend of the Seeker" only making two seasons worth until cancellation. (44 in all.) Maybe I should take the success part back...

Last edited by ACt; 07-07-2011 at 10:42 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-07-2011), Miburo (07-07-2011), Tabris (07-08-2011)
Old 07-07-2011, 10:57 AM   #13947
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post

wtf florida jurors.

Anyone that dont know about this case, this bitch killed her kid, a month after of partying and shyte she tells her mom the kid was kidnapped. she tells no one before that month. [the supposed kidnapper exists by name and nothing else, no relation] ANY mom that doesnt tell of their missing 2yr old kid or even worrying about em, PLUS consistently lie to everyone, police, family, and friends about where she been and the whereabouts of her kid, PLUS her diary entry AND new tattoo of a "new life" AFTER the missing kid, AND her continual searches about killing, come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Some details.
Where's the CSI team when you need them? >_>

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:45 AM   #13948
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

wtf florida jurors.

Some details.
If this happens in Miami, Horatio and his glasses of justice will solve it an hour.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
01purple (07-07-2011), Mal (07-07-2011), Miburo (07-07-2011), OG (07-07-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (07-07-2011)
Old 07-07-2011, 12:17 PM   #13949
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Where's the CSI team when you need them? >_>
that wiki page tells u a lot mo.

When George[bitch's dad] picked up the car, both he and the tow yard attendant noted a strong smell coming from the trunk. Both later testified that they believed the odor to be that of a decomposing body.

A distraught Cindy[the bitch's mom] also told the 911 operator "There is something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

The Anthony case broke new ground in forensic science. The University of Tennessee's "Body farm" discovered "hair banding", a phenomenon in which hair roots can form a dark band after death. A hair found in the trunk of the Anthony car exhibited this pattern.Hair samples were to sent to the Oak Ridge National Laboratory.

On Friday, October 24, 2008, a forensic report by Dr. Arpad Vass of the ORNL stated that results from an air sampling procedure (called LIBS) performed in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car showed chemical compounds "consistent with a decompositional event" based on the presence of five key chemical compounds out of over 400 possible chemical compounds that Dr. Vass's research group considers typical of decomposition (human decomposition was not specified). Whether or not the decomposition was human is still unknown, but was indicated as a possibility. The process has not been affirmed by a Daubert Test in the courts. Dr. Vass's group also stated there was chloroform in the car trunk.

On November 26, 2008, officials released 700 pages of documents related to the Anthony investigation, which included evidence of Google searches of the terms "neck breaking", "how to make chloroform", and "death" on Casey Anthony's home computer.

On February 18, 2009, documents released by the State Attorney's Office in Florida indicated that the same type of laundry bag, duct tape, and plastic bags discovered at the crime scene were found in the house where Casey and Caylee resided. Heart-shaped stickers were also recovered by investigators. According to an FBI laboratory email, a heart-shaped outline was originally seen on the duct tape that was recovered from the mouth area of Caylee's skull.

ive seen Legend of the Seeker, its not horrific. has a hercules/xena type feel but not as good.

Last edited by OG; 07-07-2011 at 12:27 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Axiom (07-08-2011), Demi-God (07-07-2011), Miburo (07-07-2011)
Old 07-07-2011, 12:49 PM   #13950
ACt
Heart Wizard

Quote:
On November 26, 2008, officials released 700 pages of documents related to the Anthony investigation, which included evidence of Google searches of the terms "neck breaking", "how to make chloroform", and "death" on Casey Anthony's home computer.
Sounds like this woman was <takes off sunglasses> searching for a hit.

<cue Who music>

Seriously though... who googles "death" before they kill someone? Are we that useless as a society that we don't even know proper ways to kill people without checking with the interwebs first??
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
01purple (07-07-2011), Demi-God (07-07-2011), Mal (07-07-2011), Miburo (07-07-2011), Nerox (07-07-2011), OG (07-07-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (07-07-2011), Tabris (07-08-2011)