The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 948 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #14206
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

No kidding. I thought you fell off the face of the planet.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
kluang (08-09-2011)

Old 08-09-2011, 09:27 PM   #14207
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Only kind of. I come back around every now and again, mostly to lament how many awesome videogames don't get sequels.

There's not much else to do around here except thank the odd awesome post someone spits out.

And I thought you were a departed legend yourself, miss.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #14208
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I know, it's been forever since I've been here. I try coming back to post every now and then, but usually no one is ever on when I decide to pop in so I just end up leaving and forgetting about it again.

What games are you talking about now?
Old 08-09-2011, 09:34 PM   #14209
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Particularly the go to collection from my younger days, namely Freedom Fighters and Psi-Ops. Borderlands was on that list until Gearbox/Take Two recently decided to get with the program and announce the sequel.

Nothing too underground.

Did you ever switch your major, kael?
Old 08-09-2011, 09:36 PM   #14210
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Working on it. I'm going to finish out Psychology, but I'm integrating some of my physics classes and math pre-reqs to fill up hours. I should be full-time physics come next fall semester.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:40 PM   #14211
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Sadly I have never played any of those games. I heard Borderlands was good though, but I'm broke and therefore lack the money to purchase it. xD

But I agree. Good games don't get sequels. And then there's those games who don't need sequels, but get them anyway. i.e., FFX, and more recently FFXIII.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:40 PM   #14212
Trey
Legendary

Good shit, man.

@Tsuna; yeah, they're pretty niche games, considering. A small fish in a big pond type of deal. But I have many memories wrapped into those franchises. And Borderlands was just all around amazing.

As far as FF, I actually kind of liked XIII. I mean, I never finished it, but that wasn't because it was too terrible to finish. But yeah, it definitely didn't warrant a sequel. Squenix is trolling fans with that stuff.

Last edited by Trey; 08-09-2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:47 PM   #14213
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox maiden View Post
for the record, thats not actually my picture/tattoo. i was just too lazy to go out and make/ find an avi, but i am getting that tat up my front from the top if my thigh up my stomach, and smaller.
I've seen that in a lot of girls, its sexy. Back to front is damn sexy also.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
fox maiden (08-11-2011)
Old 08-09-2011, 09:51 PM   #14214
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey
As far as FF, I actually kind of liked XIII. I mean, I never finished it, but that wasn't because it was too terrible to finish. But yeah, it definitely didn't warrant a sequel. Squenix is trolling fans with that stuff.
Well, I'm not saying I didn't enjoy FFXIII. I haven't managed to finish it either, mainly because I'm too lazy to grind but I know I'm too weak to move forward in the storyline atm but, I've sort of spoiled myself on the ending, and I know what happens and all. But I don't really see there being a need for a sequel, unless Fang and Vanille are involved. Otherwise, totally not worth it.
Miburo (08-10-2011)
Old 08-09-2011, 09:53 PM   #14215
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Well, I'm not saying I didn't enjoy FFXIII. I haven't managed to finish it either, mainly because I'm too lazy to grind but I know I'm too weak to move forward in the storyline atm but, I've sort of spoiled myself on the ending, and I know what happens and all. But I don't really see there being a need for a sequel, unless Fang and Vanille are involved. Otherwise, totally not worth it.
Jive. So, how's life in general?
Old 08-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #14216
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Jive? Is that some new slang where you are? I thought people stopped using that term like, decades ago.

It's alright. I'm bored. It's storming outside. Nothing really new happening in my life. What about you?
Miburo (08-10-2011)
Old 08-09-2011, 10:03 PM   #14217
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Jive? Is that some new slang where you are? I thought people stopped using that term like, decades ago.

It's alright. I'm bored. It's storming outside. Nothing really new happening in my life. What about you?
Haha, not even. "Jive" is timeless, but I think its meaning in the context of "I agree" is a rather new occurrence, courtesy of my generation.

Just working and lurking nowadays. Just getting ready for this next semester. Nothing extravagant. I should shave off some of this peach fuzz I have, just to change things up.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:58 PM   #14218
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

http://shine.yahoo.com/event/vitalit...-belt-2523297/

top dat gaiz, awesome dedication and love for it
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (08-10-2011), kluang (08-10-2011), Miburo (08-10-2011), Tzu Men (08-10-2011), UchihaTaijiya (08-10-2011)
Old 08-10-2011, 12:02 AM   #14219
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

A true love for her art

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (08-10-2011), Miburo (08-10-2011), OG (08-10-2011), UchihaTaijiya (08-10-2011)
Old 08-10-2011, 09:07 AM   #14220
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Awesome. I like being people's favourite.

It has been quite a while since I've seen an arbitrary "ello mai pren!!!" from kluang.
is that excluding his post four or five before this one?
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
kluang (08-10-2011), Miburo (08-10-2011)