Naruto 432 Predictions - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-19-2009, 09:47 AM   #166
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 432 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by alakija View Post
Is it jus me...... or did i hear danzo talk to tusnade
People are assuming its danzou but it wasnt. It was a thought and it was coming from sakura. I doubt it was danzou.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-19-2009, 10:38 AM   #167
Academy Student

143629 is an unknown quantity at this point

nah.. I think it was just the fifth talking to herself.
143629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:49 AM   #168
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Does Nagato have a body or is he a spirit? or both? Because all of his bodies are about to be toast soon. Pein's stalling for time, but if he retreats he goes home worse off than Sasuke and team Hawk. For that reason, God or no God, I think this is his final battle, nice run you had Pein.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:54 AM   #169
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
People are assuming its danzou but it wasnt. It was a thought and it was coming from sakura. I doubt it was danzou.
You're probably right but it would be sweet if Sakura and the Anbu took on Danzou and Root in an attempt to protect Tsunade.

Random side note about Sakura. Everyone keeps saying that she was supposed to get more development this past year and that it hadnt happened. Didn't we see that in the Gaara arc when she killed Sasori and saved that puppet boy (Anko???)?
Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:03 AM   #170
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law&Order View Post
Random side note about Sakura. Everyone keeps saying that she was supposed to get more development this past year and that it hadnt happened. Didn't we see that in the Gaara arc when she killed Sasori and saved that puppet boy (Anko???)?
That happened in the Anime, at least in the past year... I believe.

In the manga, that would have happened before last year. Last year opened up somewhere around 48 Chapters ago from where we are now. I think it was the Sasuke vs. Itachi fight.

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:05 AM   #171
SoLrAc
Academy Student

SoLrAc is an unknown quantity at this point

i really think that it was indeed sakura's thoughts but i agree with law&order that it wiil be a better scene that of sakura and de ANBU figthin against Danzou and Root

'cuz there's no smile of an angel without the wrath of God.....

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
SoLrAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:07 AM   #172
Frog_Hermit
Chuunin

Frog_Hermit will become famous soon enoughFrog_Hermit will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
it could be from katsuyu, but if it is from danzo i dont think he can do anything to her since she have sakura and gamakichi + ambu,

and why do everyone think that tsunade have to die for naruto to become hokage??
- 4th become hokage while 3rd was still alive so i think naruto will be chosen for 6th from tsunade and she will live long and happy (more or less XD)
Frog_Hermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:03 PM   #173
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoy_Shinobi View Post
Will other shinobi fight with Naruto? Or will they just watch and see Naruto kicking Pein's ass? I hope Jounins will fight with him. Can't wait for Guy and Lee to get into the mix... Taijutsu masters.
Naruto asked Tsunade to tell no one to get in the way, because it will be easier for him to fight Pain if he doesn't have to protect anyone. Naruto is about the only one in the village that can keep up with Pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law&Order View Post
I have a random question that may deal with predictions.

J-Man died getting a message back to Naruto, The real one's not with them (or something to that affect).

1) Does anyone think that Naruto finally understands the meaning of the message?
2) If he does, does that mean that he knows he has to finish of these 6 paths before going after Nagato?

I think he does and I think he can sense Nagato nearby but knows he can't fight him until he has destroyed these six bodies. I think these bodies will fall quick and then it will be on between Nagato & Konan vs. Naruto.
1) Probably not. I think he'll get it part-way through the battle. Right before Pain gets away.
2) When he finds out, I think he'll go after the real one first. 'Cause won't the other bodies fail if he takes out Pain's real body?

Note: Just to get this out of the way, the next spoiler posted here will be fake, as usual! Offical spoilers don't come out 'til Wednesday. Don't believe any that came out before.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:16 PM   #174
Senju Hashimara
The First Hokage

Senju Hashimara is on a distinguished road

I've been thinking about something. Just before Jiraiya died, he had a quick flash of all the shinobi he defeated before and said something like "That's it, I know who you are now Pain" before he was killed. What bothers me is the way he said it. It sounded like Pain was someone other than the usual suspects (Yahiko and Nagato). But recent events have shown that it is most probably Nagato who is the real Pain. But why the heck was Jiraiya so surprised? He should have known from the start that it was Nagato. Because out of his 3 students, 2 were confirmed to be with Akatsuki (Yahiko and Konan). Also, the rinnegan was enough proof that Nagato was behind all this.

Rep me Green, leave your name and I'll rep you back
Senju Hashimara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:21 PM   #175
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

I think at that time he didnt think negato was alive...based on the first conversation with yahiko...im not sure, maybe kishi through that in there to make a point...
Old 01-19-2009, 03:24 PM   #176
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senju Hashimara View Post
I've been thinking about something. Just before Jiraiya died, he had a quick flash of all the shinobi he defeated before and said something like "That's it, I know who you are now Pain" before he was killed. What bothers me is the way he said it. It sounded like Pain was someone other than the usual suspects (Yahiko and Nagato). But recent events have shown that it is most probably Nagato who is the real Pain. But why the heck was Jiraiya so surprised? He should have known from the start that it was Nagato. Because out of his 3 students, 2 were confirmed to be with Akatsuki (Yahiko and Konan). Also, the rinnegan was enough proof that Nagato was behind all this.
It will probably be involved with what body Nagato himself is actually using, perhaps? The problem is that because we know very little about the bodies it's almost impossible to predict what his "real" identity could be. It bothers me that all of the bodies Jiraiya fought, he had faced before, but the new summoning body seems to have been taken from someone unrelated. I'm not sure if that has any significance though.

I reckon that his coded message will probably have a second meaning, or can be interpreted differently when the conditions are right - like if they see Nagato Pain.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:36 PM   #177
Senju Hashimara
The First Hokage

Senju Hashimara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
I reckon that his coded message will probably have a second meaning, or can be interpreted differently when the conditions are right - like if they see Nagato Pain.
I agree. It is possible that Naruto's interpretation was just a mere coincidence and Jiraiya actually meant something different. I guess we'll have to wait to find out. I'm sure Kishi-san will come up with something super cool

Rep me Green, leave your name and I'll rep you back
Senju Hashimara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:43 PM   #178
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

well naruto has already opened up more possibilities when he noticed the different character in the code...once this fight is over and the information gathered is combined maybe they will see something different on the other they will have more bodies if naruto beats all pains...
Old 01-19-2009, 04:06 PM   #179
rockerrock32
Academy Student

rockerrock32 is an unknown quantity at this point

well it's obvious he doesn't want to lose god realm, the other bodies are always protecting god realm.
rockerrock32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:09 PM   #180
Narutologist
ANBU

in deed a fact...that is his most prized body...that is why i think the summoning pain and god pain will live so that one can reverse summon the other and get away..