Naruto 432 Predictions - Page 15 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-20-2009, 04:09 AM   #211
sarutobisensei
Genin

sarutobisensei is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 432 Predictions

looks plausible to me
but not much fun

FAVOURITE BATTLE IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46678

FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46509

MOST GOOD LOOKING CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46316

FAVOURITE COUPLE

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46804

Favourite Jutsu/Technique
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46933
sarutobisensei is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2009, 04:12 AM   #212
nagato_yahiko
Genin

nagato_yahiko is an unknown quantity at this point

de r ok , n i found dem fun, bt i read da same type of spoiler fr 431 2

nagato_yahiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:15 AM   #213
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road

yeah i felt that i ve read them before 2 .....but just for the sake of topic...i thought of posting them :P

h33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:18 AM   #214
nagato_yahiko
Genin

i hope we see kakashi's afte soon 2

Old 01-20-2009, 04:19 AM   #215
sarutobisensei
Genin

sarutobisensei is on a distinguished road

i m 100% sure that kakashi is alive
kishi has just created mystery
he cant kill the most famous caharcter of manga like that

FAVOURITE BATTLE IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46678

FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46509

MOST GOOD LOOKING CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46316

FAVOURITE COUPLE

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46804

Favourite Jutsu/Technique
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46933

Last edited by sarutobisensei; 01-20-2009 at 04:21 AM.
sarutobisensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:29 AM   #216
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road

well we still have not seen full conversation of him with his father yet....what will his father tell him...or may be that was a way to show us that he has met his father after all...but y wud kishi show himagn in next chapter...its conundrum...
well naruto said that he cudnt sense kakashi's chakra .... and kakashi himself said if he used MS agn he will die ...lets hope for a miracle to save him..anyway even if he is alive..he will be spending sometime in make shift hospital...i think konoha hospital is now ruins..as u said its a mystery..

h33r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:31 AM   #217
nagato_yahiko
Genin

i thnk his father ll giv him advice or sumthng lyk dat..after all hiz father had same rep as legendary sannin

Old 01-20-2009, 04:52 AM   #218
Pinoy_Shinobi
Genin

Pinoy_Shinobi is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, this would be possible. But Kakashi sensei will definitely be back.

Pround Member of Jiraiya FC ... Love Toad, Hate Pein
Pinoy_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:02 AM   #219
BokuNoNinpo
Academy Student

BokuNoNinpo is an unknown quantity at this point

As we're talking about Kakashi's Mangekyu, I think that he may have gotten advice from Itachi during the Goddess of the Moon spell. As Itachi turned out to be a good guy, he may have told Kakashi something during the spell, much like Itachi talked with Naruto during a genjutsu -- still it was a horrible thing to use Kakashi as a way to hide this peaceful agenda in front of Kisame. OR as Kakashi is the copy ninja, he may have figured out how to use the Mangekyu from that experience against Itachi. OR perhaps the experience/memory of watching his close friend Obito die was the key to unlocking the Mangekyu, much like how Sasuke got the Mangekyu from watching his brother die.

As for Pain, all of his bodies have not recovered yet (a negative for Pain). Yet, Pain may have new jutsu we do not know about that can take on a massive amount of people or otherwise neutralize Naruto (a positive for Pain). For purposes of prediction, let's say the negative and positive cancel each other out. Bottom line: Pain is still strong enough to take on Naruto. Besides, Pain has a hunch about frog katas not having to connect to do damage, so may be more careful. I'm still wondering what Human Pain can do with Shizune's soul -- he probably didn't just rip it out of her for no reason.

There's a lot of talk about Pain being underestimated by everyone. But's let's consider that Pain is over-estimated. Even if Pain is very strong, and capable enough to be leader of Akatsuki, let's consider the fact that Itachi was hiding his true powers, e.g., sasoono, which would make him IMHO THE STRONGEST NINJA EVER, in order to be a spy within Akatsuki. And Madura is still hiding as Tobi and hiding his true powers. The other members in my opinion cannot take out Pain, as they've died to lesser ninja. It was Pain's idea to form Akatsuki, whose members are not all showing their full strength, and Pain has useful organizational jutsus, e.g., having a "video-conferencing" jutsu and having the ability to make copies of members using surrogates, putting him in a natural position to be the leader. As such, it's not necessarily the case that Pain is the leader simply because he is more powerful than the other Akatsuki members. Without Pain's bodies, the real Pain said himself that he would have died to Jiraiya. This gets me to conclude that Itachi and Madara can take out the real Pain were they to fight only him, and were probably concealing their true powers until they found him. As for Madara, he's also probably waiting for Akatsuki to do all the dirty work of collecting all the bijuu -- or just the nine-tails, so he can try to control them again using his Mangekyu.

Sorry for that long intro -- if that goes in some other thread, I wouldn't mind it being moved for me ^^. This is my second (or third?) day on the site, and haven't read all the threads.

Anyway, on to the predictions of 432. I'll list the highest to lowest probability prediction in order from top to bottom:

1. Naruto is going to kage-bunshin. His hand-seals give this away at the end of Chapter 431. Naruto will most likely need to replenish Natural Energy soon and the bunshins will buy him time (or possibly even fuse with himself, much like the frogs tried to do, although this is less probable). I say he needs Natural Energy soon because of what he's used so far (kage-bunshin reducing his chakra to a third of what he started with, his huge rasengans, his frog katas punch, and also because even Jiraiya needed frog-fusion when fighting Pain -- this suggests Natural Energy runs out quickly in battle. Besides that, he will need chakra to use his new jutsu).

2. Naruto's new jutsu is the one he was practicing at Myobokuzan and he'll unleash it as promised at the end of 431. It may take a lot out of Naruto and then he'll be in the same boat as Pain in terms of being tired. This may be when Naruto uses his kage bunshins to recover his chakra. That is, after his new jutsu is used and he's all sweaty and tired (like is shown when he's practicing). Pain would somehow dodge that one (maybe God Pain can simply thwart off Naruto's new jutsu no matter how powerful it is by simply using repulsion). Maybe Pain will use Animal and Human Pain to sacrificially block Naruto's new move. It would be an anti-climax for Naruto to take out all the Pains at once, unless more enemies came right at that moment! This leads to the next prediction.

3. The title of the chapter says "Melee," which can mean lots of close-combat fighting OR it can mean a LOT of people are just going to fight man-to-man. Let's not forget that Animal Pain still has an invisible summons (which may keep the frogs busy), even though the frogs can probably sense its chakra using Natural Energy. Let's also not forget that Sasuke/Team Hawk and the Lightning Village ninjas are on their way to the Hidden Leaf and there is a chance they will arrive before the Naruto-Pain fight is over, as they left before the fight began. In any case, they'll arrive before the village is rebuilt. The question is will it be during or right after the Naruto-Pain fight? Danzou and Root are still in play, although I think Danzou is much less inclined to violently try to take the position of Hokage. As such, Danzou may just be pissed off enough at Pain destroying his village (and also try to one-up Naruto) that he steps in. In any case, I'm hoping that Kishi is looking at the word "Melee" as one of those huge, disorganized clashes, like in Lord of the Rings or Braveheart. Danzou/Root, Sasuke/Hawk, Lightning Village Ninjas, Pain/Nagato/Konan, frogs, invisible summons, Naruto, team Gai, Sakura (avenging Tsunade), a reincarnated Kakashi all rushing in on the field (despite what Naruto requested that no one step in) will definitely get the adrenaline pumping in any reader. Besides, Tsunade is too weak to enforce the "no one steps in" rule, Team Gai was away and would probably just break in to the field, Danzou wouldn't take orders from Tsunade, and neither would Sasuke nor the Lightning Ninjas once they see Sasuke.

4. Even if others don't step in, Human, Animal, and Hell Pains are capable of summoning a ridiculous number of summons: Shizune clones, more animals, demons. That would set the stage for a Lord of the Rings type of clash.

5. God Pain and Hell Pain combo so that Naruto (or Naruto and a bunch of clones) get pulled in using gravitational force (like how Kakashi got pulled) into some hellish being's mouth that Hell Pain summons. God Pain can also gravitationally pull in the other Pain bodies into a Hell Pain summon in order to revive those bodies.

6. Naruto destroys Human and Animal Pain, and right as he is about to kill God Pain, the Real Pain kills off God Pain in order to transfer all his chakra to Hell Pain, who has been preparing all this time to do his ultimate jutsu. Naruto would be in close range with little time to react as he would have just struck at God Pain.

7. God Pain does a reverse Tenshin Shinra, imploding all of Naruto and the village into a single spot.

8. Tsunade is at the end of her ropes and she does a forbidden jutsu to bring back Kakashi at the sacrifice of her own life. We do not find out Kakashi's discussion with his father until later, but he may be well enough to save Naruto with an even more powerful Mangekyu or jutsu.

9. Gaara steps in (somehow and for some random surprise reason -- Kishi is good at surprises) to pay a little something back to Pain.

10. Naruto does Swap of the Underworld with his massive chakra.

11. Naruto goes Kyuubi and uses Natural Energy to try to control it, being Sage-Demon Fox, even though Naruto said he trained Sage Arts so that he didn't have to rely on the demon fox. But what if he found he could control the Demon Fox while in sage mode? Nasty. (Yes, I think #9-11 is less probable than Kakashi being revived by Tsunade).

12. Hell Pain's ultimate technique brings back Jiraya, Orochimaru, and Minato to fight against Sage Naruto. Talk about MELEE.
BokuNoNinpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:25 AM   #220
BokuNoNinpo
Academy Student

BokuNoNinpo is an unknown quantity at this point

@nagato_yahiko: that's a SWEET "whatever it's called" (a sig? a name bar?) of Pain sitting in the rain. I love the rain animation and the flashing name sign. Was the name sign intended to be a sign atop the building? It would be cool if you slanted "Nickolas" a bit so it looked more like that.
BokuNoNinpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:43 AM   #221
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Kakashi probably wont be shown till at least two or three more chapters.. probably wont be shown till the fight is over.. that would be my guess.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:15 AM   #222
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

I'm with you on that Mystic...The next two chapters at least will be the climax of the battle and the end of the battle in my opinion...
Old 01-20-2009, 10:06 AM   #223
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Mystik is right, Kakashi's body won't be shown again til the fight is over. And for everyone out there again, Kakashi is don for. His chakra can't be felt because he has none anymore. And when you have no more chakra in the Naruto world, you die. Even the academy students know that before becoming a genin. I"m a kakashi fan myself, but you have to take it back to the basics of where everything is based on to see it. THere is no come back to life with no chakra. I mean really, what else do you guys think he could do in manga. He has done the most of anyone in the manga so far to justify a being a great ninja and person. I mean he has been the only one to battle several AK members and be considered a formidable opponent for them each time, has helped the next generation several times on missions and led each group in part two, has witnessed each one of Naruto's generation's progression from part one, has trained Naruto and given him plenty of advice, helped Naruto learn a special form of training that only he can do, had plenty of battles showing his abilty, and saved the next generation multiple times. He has done what every person that died before him to save the next gen wanted to do b4 dying and more. YOu can't ask more from him......
Old 01-20-2009, 10:10 AM   #224
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Yo Silver...do you think he got a chance to finish reading jiraiya's last book? because if he didnt he will definitely be back...lol
Old 01-20-2009, 10:30 AM   #225
Frog_Hermit
Chuunin

Frog_Hermit will become famous soon enoughFrog_Hermit will become famous soon enough

SilverYondiame: so by ur logic we saw all that pic of kakashi after he died and kakashi talking to his dad for what? - nothing? ^^ and if u think that -> why then jiraiya didnt see 4th after he died?

i think kakashi wouldnt die just jet, he may done much but he was alwayse kind of to limited with his chakra to show his true potential and it could be that something will hapen to him to make his chakra greather - i hope for that ^^

Last edited by Frog_Hermit; 01-20-2009 at 10:33 AM.
Frog_Hermit is offline   Reply With Quote