Naruto 432 Predictions - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-17-2009, 10:50 AM   #91
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: Naruto 432 Predictions

Thanks lol.. at the bottom right of everyone's post there is a 'Quote' button, and a 'Thanks' button. The way I think it works here (as I am new as well) if someone helps you, you click thanks on there post.. not sure what that does (if anything) but it's there.

Quote:
It's on the upper right site, called "Log out", just try it.

hahahahhaha you dick, have to agree though..

Last edited by The Madness; 01-17-2009 at 10:52 AM.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2009, 10:53 AM   #92
Academy Student

143629 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh come on, noone's that stupid
143629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:56 AM   #93
Academy Student

143629 is an unknown quantity at this point

i see "reply with qoute, multi qoute this message, and quick reply this message"... that's all I see.
143629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:00 AM   #94
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

You should probably not double post either.

Bottom right of everyone's post in here it will say "Quote" then "Thanks" it is after each and every post except yours.

Also, this is way off topic so no more.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:11 AM   #95
gamatoyo
Genin

gamatoyo is on a distinguished roadgamatoyo is on a distinguished road

Here's a theory about waves of rage.

It is a continous mid/long range series of attacks.

Actually its more like what I hope for. A continous number of attack will sure take advantage of Pain Deva's 5 second weakness.

I predict this is not the final battle of Naruto and Pain. In which case, the fight will be done soon enough.

Humiliate or not, Pain will be force to withdraw as his actual location will be compromised.

Somehow, I believe Pain has a master. And that master is the biggest villain. I mean, Nagato from a kid who did not have any control over his rinnegan to the Pain that we all know today; he learned everything all by himself? That is just too much...Any thoughts?
gamatoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:18 AM   #96
The Madness
Passion Rules

Here is what is almost 100% what Waves of Rage is.

It is some sort of literary device used to describe the next chapter.

When Waves of Rage was "said" it wasn't really said, it was outside of Naruto's speech bubble. It was more than likely just telling the reader that ch. 432 is going to have Naruto unleashing his rage.

Waves of Rage is also, NOT in anyway shape or form an attack that Naruto would come up with. He is not an angry person. He never has been, and throughout his sage training he was serious, but never angry, so you can't say Jiraiya's death caused his rage or whatever. Waves of Rage is what some over emotional douche nozzle like pain or Sasuke would come up with, but then again more Pain than Sasuke.

I mean, Naruto has only created 2 techniques... The sexy Jutsu (not exactly an 'angry' jutsu) and he kind of 1/2 created the Rasenshuriken.

Also.. Pain's sensai was Jiraiya, I believe that after Jiraiya trained Nagato Hanzou took over and that is why he is evil now.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:36 AM   #97
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

kinda like i said when i said its probably more and likely referring to naruto's feelings.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:57 AM   #98
gamatoyo
Genin

almost 100%? wow.....and konoha white fang means kakashi and his dad are related to vampire or canibal or something?...Please don't patronize me, this is a prediction thread by the way.

it may be a marketing tagline by the WJS or it may be a hint for the next chapter (i know it was not inside Naruto's speech bubble). I choose to believe it to be the second.

i'm not saying naruto is angry or anything. I'm expecting the word rage would refer to the nature of the new technique. that is all.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:59 AM   #99
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

in the next chapter naruto will use his new jutsu. that jutsu will cover a large area and will do slice damage (something like temaris wind jutsus). peins are going to get destroyed one by one and that will be shown in different panels (they will be teared apart).
pein is going to preserve one or two of his bodies (god pein will not be destroyed) by escaping somehow. naruto will, after hes done with the jutsu, get tired. then yahiko pein will show up again and start with his gravity blasts. he will lecture naruto about shinobi tactics and that naruto is just a child. when naruto gets down, the other konoha shinobis will surround naruto and go something like:he is one of us, u cant have him.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:01 PM   #100
The Madness
Passion Rules

White fang was referring to a wolf's fang I believe.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:03 PM   #101
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

wolf is better then vampire lol at least for naruto >.<
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:04 PM   #102
Wind Sage 00
Chuunin

Wind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enough

Waves of Rage = Waves of emotion

Wouldn't you be feeling bitter hatred for the man who killed Jiraiya and potentially Kakashi, who were both your sensei? Naruto is fighting a person who's destroyed his entire village, hurt those he loved most, killed those he loved even more, and a person's who's come after him because he is a Jinchuuriki and we know how Naruto feels about that.

Wave after wave of emotion is flooding into him, and now he's going to let it out.

Knowing Kishi, he may tie it into his new technique as a play on words but hey who knows.

"A Ninja is someone who stands firm and endures no matter what" -Jiraiya

Proud Member of the Jiraiya FC

Proud Member of The Lost Shinobi Heroes FC

My Fanfic's:
Naruto: A Tale of Happiness and Sorrow: (NaruxSaku & NaruxHina)http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1576604

A "Troublesome" Love: (ShikaxTema)
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1580133
Wind Sage 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:05 PM   #103
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
wolf is better then vampire lol at least for naruto >.<
Definitley, not being able to go outside during the day would be so lame. Although Vampires can turn into bats and fly.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:06 PM   #104
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Sage 00 View Post
Waves of Rage = Waves of emotion

Wouldn't you be feeling bitter hatred for the man who killed Jiraiya and potentially Kakashi, who were both your sensei? Naruto is fighting a person who's destroyed his entire village, hurt those he loved most, killed those he loved even more, and a person's who's come after him because he is a Jinchuuriki and we know how Naruto feels about that.

Wave after wave of emotion is flooding into him, and now he's going to let it out.

Knowing Kishi, he may tie it into his new technique as a play on words but hey who knows.

I think the only way it could turn into a technique is if he has mastered a second nature manipulation, which would probably be fire or water. hopefully fire.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:24 PM   #105
gamatoyo
Genin

yeah wolf is better relate to kakashi.

i"m just telling (ever heard of the word sarcasm?), argument of "naruto is not angry" to relate with "waves of rage" is just simply no argument at all.

And Naruto seems to be in the best shape, emotionally.
1.When he appears back in Konoha, he came to know the current state of Konoha, thanks to Pain.
2.Later, from remark of Shima in 430, Naruto came to knew that Pain he's confronting is the same that killed Jiraiya.
3.Lastly , due to his highten senses and Tsunade's silence, he came to realised the possibility of Kakashi being dead.

Yet he put a good composure, physically and emotionally, so far with 2 KO's against Pain.

This is particularly, the reason why I relate "rage" with the technique and not Naruto's state of emotion.