Israel War Crimes - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 12:04 PM   #31
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,725
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Israel War Crimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by senju naruto View Post
so if someone come to your country and buy your land and declare it indepandent and install his own systeme will u let it happen and sit back and do nothing while he is buying your homeland?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanz86 View Post
Just like Senju Naruto said, Israel dont have nation at all at the beginning..but US and some of the western county help them to illegaly occupied Palestine land and declare as their own...
So you're both aware of this yet you blame Israel for a decision made by the international community? lolwut?

Quote:
IS IT LEGAL????
Was the Roman Empire "legal"? The Mongol Empire? The British Empire? Borders change, it's a fact of the world.

Quote:
If arabian community at US take over New York and declare as their own, what will be ur response???
My response would be "Damn, I sure hope them American can get this straightened out."
They could try, and they would either be quickly taken down my the NYPD/military, or they would turn violent and end up destroying most of what they were trying to declare their own. Either way, it takes a lunatic to attempt.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-19-2009, 12:06 PM   #32
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas
 
Ninja48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 305
Posts: 2,466
Thanks: 179
Thanked 636 Times in 249 Posts
Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Israel War Crimes

Hanz, think of it this way. Hamas do bombings that target civilians on purpose. Israel targets threats who happen to be near civilians. Just because Israel happens to kill more civilians doesn't mean they're in the wrong. If Hamas had the same weapons as Israel and Israel had the power of Hamas, I'm pretty sure Israel would be completely fucked.

Israelis want freedom. Palestinians want justice. It's not freedom until Hamas completely stop attacking Israel. It's not justice until all Israelis pack up their shit and completely leave the land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal
So you're both aware of this yet you blame Israel for a decision made by the international community? lolwut?
In the eyes of Hamas, no one is innocent because Israelis accepted the land. That's how they justify attacking civilians.
__________________
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:24 PM   #33
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Israel War Crimes

Fucking middle east.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:26 PM   #34
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas
 
Ninja48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 305
Posts: 2,466
Thanks: 179
Thanked 636 Times in 249 Posts
Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Israel War Crimes

The Middle East is the drama set of the world.
__________________
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:31 PM   #35
senju naruto
Genin
 
senju naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Posts: 78
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
senju naruto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Israel War Crimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
So you're both aware of this yet you blame Israel for a decision made by the international community? lolwut?
like ninja48 said they accepted the land so they accept the consequence
Quote:
Was the Roman Empire "legal"? The Mongol Empire? The British Empire? Borders change, it's a fact of the world.
i thought that since the agreement of yalta there would be no more colinial action but yeah what the hell since it is israel that would be ok
Quote:
My response would be "Damn, I sure hope them American can get this straightened out."
They could try, and they would either be quickly taken down my the NYPD/military, or they would turn violent and end up destroying most of what they were trying to declare their own. Either way, it takes a lunatic to attempt.
so if they had the support of the national community like russia and china and they had enough military power to occupied it and they have nuke weapons u will let it happen ? and accept them as your neighbours?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
The Middle East is the drama set of the world.
the middle east is the cradle of civilsations and all this cofnlicts is the results of those civilisation ,becouse their r too many civilisation and cultures in a relativly small place they ended up fighting each others and it is related particaliary to the middleast becouse the others area of the world dont have this situaion and each cultures had thier own area but in the middle east all the cultures are stepping on eachothers toes
__________________

Last edited by senju naruto; 01-19-2009 at 01:16 PM.
senju naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:25 PM   #36
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held
 
ShinobiKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Andorra
Age: 21
Posts: 1,914
Thanks: 470
Thanked 84 Times in 56 Posts
ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Re: Israel War Crimes

If they did, we'd have to deal with it. No point letting ourselves get stomped by every country worth mentioning over one city. You guys are in the same situation; you just haven't gotten to the point where you realize how futile your efforts are. On the world stage, the strongest choose the definition of "justice".

I'll point out something else: until Israel, Jews didn't have their own country. Palestinians did. How is that fair? Also, if I'm not mistaken, the Jews had that land long before anyone else, so isn't it rightfully theirs? The only way you could say "no" is if your reasoning is "We took it, so it's ours." By that logic, the Jews took it back, so it's still rightfully theirs. If you're about to say "We're trying to take it back from them", refer to the comment above on the futility of your efforts.
__________________


ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:45 PM   #37
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: Israel War Crimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
If they did, we'd have to deal with it. No point letting ourselves get stomped by every country worth mentioning over one city. You guys are in the same situation; you just haven't gotten to the point where you realize how futile your efforts are. On the world stage, the strongest choose the definition of "justice".

I'll point out something else: until Israel, Jews didn't have their own country. Palestinians did. How is that fair? Also, if I'm not mistaken, the Jews had that land long before anyone else, so isn't it rightfully theirs? The only way you could say "no" is if your reasoning is "We took it, so it's ours." By that logic, the Jews took it back, so it's still rightfully theirs. If you're about to say "We're trying to take it back from them", refer to the comment above on the futility of your efforts.
Do you know what they made the Palestinians do when they told everyone that the Jews were going to have their own country? They told them to pick up their stuff and get the hell out. How is that just in any way?

Now I am not on the liberalfag side of "Israel is the one at fault here. Fuck you conservatives. I hate Bush. [add bandwagon slogan here]" I think Israel is just defending themselves. Of course, they are killing civilians. It is unjust, but it is war. Those people over in Gaza, if they aren't part of Hamas, should have gotten rid of them already anyways because they are jerks.

The US should not be allies with Israel though. We should have a non-interventionist foreign policy. It is probably the best defense.
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus

Last edited by RNB; 01-19-2009 at 01:46 PM.
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:45 PM   #38
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,725
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Israel War Crimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by senju naruto View Post
like ninja48 said they accepted the land so they accept the consequence
And they're a much easier target than trying to take on the nations who gave them that choice in the first place. SK already covered the other details.

Quote:
i thought that since the agreement of yalta there would be no more colinial action but yeah what the hell since it is israel that would be ok
It wasn't an "agreement", it was a conference, and the main issues discussed were:
- The unconditional surrender, demilitarization and denazification of Nazi Germany.
- The restoration of the Polish nation.
There were certainly other points of discussion, but none I can find concerning colonialism (by the way, Israel isn't a colony).

Quote:
so if they had the support of the national community like russia and china and they had enough military power to occupied it and they have nuke weapons u will let it happen ? and accept them as your neighbours?
Why would the national community support them? Give me one reason Russia or China would support an unpredictable, extremist group gaining ground on a generally predictable, much friendlier nation?

Quote:
the middle east is the cradle of civilsations and all this cofnlicts is the results of those civilisation ,becouse their r too many civilisation and cultures in a relativly small place they ended up fighting each others and it is related particaliary to the middleast becouse the others area of the world dont have this situaion and each cultures had thier own area but in the middle east all the cultures are stepping on eachothers toes
Those Jewish people would be in that area regardless of whether Israel was a nation or not. The only difference it makes now is that it's a regular war as opposed to a civil war or plain old religious persecution.

So why don't you guys have an all-out war and settle it already? You're obviously incapable of tolerance, understanding and cooperation, so there's only one viable solution if you're "stepping on each others toes".

Last edited by Mal; 01-19-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #39
senju naruto
Genin
 
senju naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Posts: 78
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
senju naruto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Israel War Crimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
If they did, we'd have to deal with it. No point letting ourselves get stomped by every country worth mentioning over one city. You guys are in the same situation; you just haven't gotten to the point where you realize how futile your efforts are. On the world stage, the strongest choose the definition of "justice".

I'll point out something else: until Israel, Jews didn't have their own country. Palestinians did. How is that fair? Also, if I'm not mistaken, the Jews had that land long before anyone else, so isn't it rightfully theirs? The only way you could say "no" is if your reasoning is "We took it, so it's ours." By that logic, the Jews took it back, so it's still rightfully theirs. If you're about to say "We're trying to take it back from them", refer to the comment above on the futility of your efforts.
our efforts are not futile and im aware that i will not see palistine free in my life and probably even my children but i beleive that in some point in the future my grandchildren or even my grand grandchildren will see it free and that is enough for me so we will keep trying and the next generation will do so until palistine is totaly free
and by the way we didnt take it from the jews we took it from the romans and we didnt kick anybody out of it but at the oppisite when we took it the jews where abel to enter jerusalem for the first time after centuries becouse the romans didnt allowed them to go there but when they took it from us they kicked everybody out of it and they declared it a country exclusive for the jews and they didnt allowed us to go to jerusalem
and in my beleive ,GOD said in the QURAN(1400 year ago) ,that the time will come when the jews will take palistine and they will defeat the muslims and that they will have very powerful alies and the curption will spread over the world but the time will come and the muslims will be victorious and they will turn israel into ashes , so we will keep trying until that time comes
__________________
senju naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #40
LonelyNinja
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Israel War Crimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by senju naruto View Post
how is that possible ? they attacked us occupied our holy land killled our children and women and brothers and u say that we attacked first ,hamas r definding thier home and yeah like u said before ,when someone take away your home then hell yeah u will bombard him
Dude, I'm talking about the current situation. Hamas fired rockets first WHICH STARTED THIS CURRENT SITUATION. Also, Israel didn't occupy Palestinian land. The United Nations did. So, blame them if you're gonna blame someone (but I'm gonna get back to that soon). Oh, har dee har har. "Hamas is just defending! Really, guys!" Yeah, if a group of religious extremist's sole existence is to remove those oh-so-dirty Jews from their homeland then I will always, always, ALWAYS side with those oh-so-dirty Jews because a) Jews have been fucked throughout history, b) Jews hardly start shit, c) that group of religious extremists is targeting a group of people who simply want to live with their own faith because the holy book (Qu'ran, in this case) says to. Ya know, fuck your Islam if it's all about bombing the shit out of infidels because they're trying to live, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by senju naruto
well you insulted the human kind and espicially my nation then yeah i will hurt your feellings but not to make u back off but just to hurt your feelings and why would i try to make u back off u didnt say any thing usefull
Ha, I insulted your nation because it gets all butthurt every time they attack Israel because Israel responds with a greater force. (By the way, you aren't hurting my feelings because I, unlike others, know that the Internet is the goddamn Internet. What happens here doesn't mean a fucking thing. =D)

Quote:
Originally Posted by senju naruto
where did u get that idea ? they r lunching rockets from thier land ,do u expect that they will lunch rockets from space,thats what they got and israel have no excuse to kill civilians that way and for the record they even bombarded un building that served as shelter to the palistines civilians and emblem of the un was written above it but they neglected it and bombard
Where did I get the idea of human shields? Well, Hamas's buildings of operation are located in neighborhoods, mosques, hospitals, and other areas crowded with civilians. Also, Hamas leaders have a policy of hiding weapons in homes, so Israel has to break into every home to get rid of the weapons. But because of this ploy everyone suddenly thinks "OH FUCKING NOEZ ISRAEL BREAKS INTO HOMES!!!1" and starts condemning their actions. Well, it's either do the job half-ass or do it correctly, and Israel KNOWS HOW TO FUCKING DO IT CORRECTLY! FUCK YEAH, ISRAEL! Yeah, if I slapped a United Nations' symbol on my a large building then it's totally safe from a generalized bombardment. Yes, excellent logic thar. Also, like I said, Hamas hides weapons EVERYWHERE. Israel is making there are no weapons ANYWHERE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senju naruto
yeah when u see your brothers and sisters slaughtered in front of your eyes and the national community is doing shit about it u will try to get justice by
your own hands it is a natural reaction (i dont agree with it but i understand)
Yeah, it's a natural reaction, no doubt about that. But when your natural reaction ends up with you getting your ass handed to you repeatedly then you should really consider negotiating or giving up entirely. All kinds of other nations have had their lands taken from them, but not all of them are screaming the name of their god(s) and running around with explosives strapped to their bodies. Try negotiating, or get the fuck over yourself. Palestine isn't the center of the world, you know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by senju naruto
and u expect me to take the word of Condaleeza Rice the modern incarnation of the devil
Ha, you think Rice is the Devil? I bet it's because she's black and a woman, huh? You make me sick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by senju naruto
of course it is a war and people die but it is overkilling

wow what was i thinking , hamas killed 255 person in 4 years and isarael killed 1300 person in 23 day of course hamas are the heartless criminlas here
and u can go back in the israel crimes too they killled 3000 person in sabbra &shatilla alone
"All is fair in love and war." Bombing results in casualties you just couldn't predict. If I chucked a grenade into a crowded area I won't be able to accurately asses the damage.

Dude, Hamas's whole purpose for existing is eliminating Israel because of some possibly wrong interpretation of the Qu'ran. I have no clue how anyone can firmly believe in that (then again, extremist religious faith brainwashes people from the start, har har har). Dude, if it's two hundred and twenty five people in four years, imagine how many people have died since the forties. And imagine how many Jews in history have died by Islamic hands. Shut the fuck up with your "It's always the Jews' fault! Always!" Fucking Islamic Nazis and fascism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanz86 View Post
Just like Senju Naruto said, Israel dont have nation at all at the beginning..but US and some of the western county help them to illegaly occupied Palestine land and declare as their own...IS IT LEGAL????
If arabian community at US take over New York and declare as their own, what will be ur response???

Note: Agree with Kluang, all Arab Nation should unite to stop Israel Crime specifically for Saudi Arabia & Kuwait..they continuosly support US in every aspect...what a stupid..
It was the whole United Nations as a whole who decided to set aside that land for the Jews because the Jews had nowhere else to call home. That's partially why you're all butthurt because you think your entire home has been desecrated by THOSE DIRTY JEW FEET. Imagine what it's like to have a nation you can't call home at all. Also, it was the United Kingdom that originally started the whole project, but you Islamic extremists said "NO, FUCK YOU, EVIL DIRTY JEWS!" Ha, also, it is technically legal because the United Nations (which has basically monopolized international law) made it so.

If New York was annexed by another country then it would be illegal unless the United Nations made it so. However, your scenario is "New York taken with force, wut nao?" Yeah, America would invade newly-annexed New York and they would be able to take it back, no problem. However, Palestine seems to have a problem with the taking it back with no problem part. Tough shit.

Also, about your Coalition of Arab Forces Bent on the Destruction of Israel, I think you should take a look at this.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 10:30 PM   #41
superhokage360
Academy Student
 
superhokage360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Space and Time
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
superhokage360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Israel War Crimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Fuck humanity and fuck peace. If you're butthurt about Israel then you should be butthurt about all the shit that's going on in North Korea, China, et cetera. I say more power to the Israelis.
Fuck you you moron you have no idea waht you are talking about
superhokage360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:34 PM   #42
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: Israel War Crimes

Way to fail at refuting^
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 02:21 PM   #43
senju naruto
Genin
 
senju naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Posts: 78
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
senju naruto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Israel War Crimes

[QUOTE=LonelyNinja;1643147]
Quote:
Dude, I'm talking about the current situation. Hamas fired rockets first WHICH STARTED THIS CURRENT SITUATION. Also, Israel didn't occupy Palestinian land. The United Nations did. So, blame them if you're gonna blame someone (but I'm gonna get back to that soon). Oh, har dee har har. "Hamas is just defending! Really, guys!" Yeah, if a group of religious extremist's sole existence is to remove those oh-so-dirty Jews from their homeland then I will always, always, ALWAYS side with those oh-so-dirty Jews because
well we dont hte them becouse they are jews we hate them becouse they are robbing our holyland and even if they were muslims we will still hate them and we will fight them
Quote:
a) Jews have been fucked throughout history,
and that give them the right t take our land? and the jews were fucked up only in europe and the westerne society but the jews and muslims were living side by side for centuries without a single conflict until today when all the western country are trying to intrefere "In much of the rest of the Muslim world of the Caliphate, and into the early Middle Ages, Jews retained a relatively secure position within Muslim society, achieving powerful positions in the great Muslim courts and centres of learning." wikipedia
Quote:
b) Jews hardly start shit,
it was them who occupied our land not us they started this bloody war not us and the current situation is the countisioty of that war

Quote:
c) that group of religious extremists is targeting a group of people who simply want to live with their own faith because the holy book (Qu'ran, in this case) says to
welll ypou can say the same thing about the zionist movement ,they are an extremist relegiuos groupe who try to establish a country based on religion and they are cleaning up the area from all the others cultures and religions in order to do so
Quote:
. Ya know, fuck your Islam if it's all about bombing the shit out of infidels because they're trying to live, too.

Ha, I insulted your nation because it gets all butthurt every time they attack Israel because Israel responds with a greater force. (By the way, you aren't hurting my feelings because I, unlike others, know that the Internet is the goddamn Internet. What happens here doesn't mean a fucking thing. =D)
i didnt insulted your religion and my religion frobid me to insult others religion so this dont even worth responding becouse it only shows how pathetic u are

Quote:
Where did I get the idea of human shields? Well, Hamas's buildings of operation are located in neighborhoods, mosques, hospitals, and other areas crowded with civilians. Also, Hamas leaders have a policy of hiding weapons in homes, so Israel has to break into every home to get rid of the weapons. But because of this ploy everyone suddenly thinks "OH FUCKING NOEZ ISRAEL BREAKS INTO HOMES!!!1" and starts condemning their actions. Well, it's either do the job half-ass or do it correctly, and Israel KNOWS HOW TO FUCKING DO IT CORRECTLY! FUCK YEAH, ISRAEL! Yeah, if I slapped a United Nations' symbol on my a large building then it's totally safe from a generalized bombardment. Yes, excellent logic thar. Also, like I said, Hamas hides weapons EVERYWHERE. Israel is making there are no weapons ANYWHERE.
well they r lunching the rockets from thier land becouse they dont have the means to do it from somewhere else , do u expect them to lunch rockets from outerspace

Quote:
Yeah, it's a natural reaction, no doubt about that. But when your natural reaction ends up with you getting your ass handed to you repeatedly then you should really consider negotiating or giving up entirely. All kinds of other nations have had their lands taken from them, but not all of them are screaming the name of their god(s) and running around with explosives strapped to their bodies. Try negotiating, or get the fuck over yourself. Palestine isn't the center of the world, you know.
well i disagree with those methodes too and that is the case of the majority of the islamic world
becouse a suicide is a suicide even if it is in the name of GOD and we were negotiating for about 50 year and that did nothing
Quote:
Ha, you think Rice is the Devil? I bet it's because she's black and a woman, huh? You make me sick!
what? when did i said "that black chick" is evil ,i said that she is evil becouse of here deeds not becouse of here race or gender and if there was a racist here it will be u becouse the first thing that camed to your mind when i said that ,that she is black and a women
Quote:
"All is fair in love and war." Bombing results in casualties you just couldn't predict. If I chucked a grenade into a crowded area I won't be able to accurately asses the damage.
but this is not a war anymore this is a genocide that is what we was trying to say from the begining of this thread
Quote:
Dude, Hamas's whole purpose for existing is eliminating Israel because of some possibly wrong interpretation of the Qu'ran. I have no clue how anyone can firmly believe in that (then again, extremist religious faith brainwashes people from the start, har har har). Dude, if it's two hundred and twenty five people in four years, imagine how many people have died since the forties. And imagine how many Jews in history have died by Islamic hands. Shut the fuck up with your "It's always the Jews' fault! Always!" Fucking Islamic Nazis and fascism.
and israel purpose of existing is to create a country which is purely jews and kick all the others faiths from that land and if thier was 1300 person murdered in 23 day then imagine how many person died since the forties
Quote:
It was the whole United Nations as a whole who decided to set aside that land for the Jews because the Jews had nowhere else to call home. That's partially why you're all butthurt because you think your entire home has been desecrated by THOSE DIRTY JEW FEET. Imagine what it's like to have a nation you can't call home at all. Also, it was the United Kingdom that originally started the whole project, but you Islamic extremists said "NO, FUCK YOU, EVIL DIRTY JEWS!" Ha, also, it is technically legal because the United Nations (which has basically monopolized international law) made it so.
then give them your land if you love them that much and why we have to suffer from what the european did to them
Quote:
If New York was annexed by another country then it would be illegal unless the United Nations made it so. However, your scenario is "New York taken with force, wut nao?" Yeah, America would invade newly-annexed New York and they would be able to take it back, no problem. However, Palestine seems to have a problem with the taking it back with no problem part. Tough shit.
i was saying if some organisation had the same national support that isreal and have enough military power to keep it and defend it and they had some powerfull alies that they will not hesitate to call all thier miltary power if america did agress them and they had nuclear power so u will let it happen becouse you r outnumbered and outpowered (they have the total support of the national community) ?
__________________

Last edited by senju naruto; 01-20-2009 at 03:13 PM.
senju naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 03:23 PM   #44
Hanz86
ANBU
 
Hanz86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Malaysia
Age: 28
Posts: 1,811
Thanks: 1
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Israel War Crimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
So you're both aware of this yet you blame Israel for a decision made by the international community? lolwut?
This decision isnt made by INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY, its made by US and some of the WESTERN POWER and not approved by most of the Middle East country..thats why i say it ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
Israelis want freedom. Palestinians want justice. It's not freedom until Hamas completely stop attacking Israel. It's not justice until all Israelis pack up their shit and completely leave the land.

In the eyes of Hamas, no one is innocent because Israelis accepted the land. That's how they justify attacking civilians.
Completely Agreed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
I'll point out something else: until Israel, Jews didn't have their own country. Palestinians did. How is that fair? Also, if I'm not mistaken, the Jews had that land long before anyone else, so isn't it rightfully theirs? The only way you could say "no" is if your reasoning is "We took it, so it's ours." By that logic, the Jews took it back, so it's still rightfully theirs. If you're about to say "We're trying to take it back from them", refer to the comment above on the futility of your efforts.
Lol...this completely unacceptable...Jews live side by side with Palestine and they are no more than small community in middle east...and they never been abuse by anyone until Western Country try to give them their own land by devide some of Palestine Land...
__________________
Man Isn't Supposed to Seek Happiness



"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"


PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--



Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:02 PM   #45
Hanz86
ANBU
 
Hanz86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Malaysia
Age: 28
Posts: 1,811
Thanks: 1
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Israel War Crimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Dude, I'm talking about the current situation. Hamas fired rockets first WHICH STARTED THIS CURRENT SITUATION. Also, Israel didn't occupy Palestinian land. The United Nations did. So, blame them if you're gonna blame someone (but I'm gonna get back to that soon). Oh, har dee har har. "Hamas is just defending! Really, guys!" Yeah, if a group of religious extremist's sole existence is to remove those oh-so-dirty Jews from their homeland then I will always, always, ALWAYS side with those oh-so-dirty Jews because a) Jews have been fucked throughout history, b) Jews hardly start shit, c) that group of religious extremists is targeting a group of people who simply want to live with their own faith because the holy book (Qu'ran, in this case) says to. Ya know, fuck your Islam if it's all about bombing the shit out of infidels because they're trying to live, too.
Nope...War has been trigger a long time ago..the difference is, at the time when Yasser Arafat take in-charge before, Palestine not response in offense to Israel even Israel killing his people almost everyday..but know, when Hamas rules Palestine..they response any Israel terrorist act by lauch several rocket attack to Israel...thats why Israel worried that Hamas is growing stronger and decide to destroy it result in killing a thousond of Palestine innocent people..


Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Where did I get the idea of human shields? Well, Hamas's buildings of operation are located in neighborhoods, mosques, hospitals, and other areas crowded with civilians. Also, Hamas leaders have a policy of hiding weapons in homes, so Israel has to break into every home to get rid of the weapons. But because of this ploy everyone suddenly thinks "OH FUCKING NOEZ ISRAEL BREAKS INTO HOMES!!!1" and starts condemning their actions. Well, it's either do the job half-ass or do it correctly, and Israel KNOWS HOW TO FUCKING DO IT CORRECTLY! FUCK YEAH, ISRAEL! Yeah, if I slapped a United Nations' symbol on my a large building then it's totally safe from a generalized bombardment. Yes, excellent logic thar. Also, like I said, Hamas hides weapons EVERYWHERE. Israel is making there are no weapons ANYWHERE.
For ur INFO...Hamas is a small organization made by Palestinian people who had been terrorist by Israel since 60 years ago...they learn that diplomacy way cant resolve Israel terror since 60 years and switch its policy to more military form..The principe is simple, you kill my guys and i kill u back..



Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Yeah, it's a natural reaction, no doubt about that. But when your natural reaction ends up with you getting your ass handed to you repeatedly then you should really consider negotiating or giving up entirely. All kinds of other nations have had their lands taken from them, but not all of them are screaming the name of their god(s) and running around with explosives strapped to their bodies. Try negotiating, or get the fuck over yourself. Palestine isn't the center of the world, you know.
After see your Father, mother, sister and all relative get killed infront of ur eyes without any reason, can u still on peaceful negotiation with the killer??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Dude, Hamas's whole purpose for existing is eliminating Israel because of some possibly wrong interpretation of the Qu'ran. I have no clue how anyone can firmly believe in that (then again, extremist religious faith brainwashes people from the start, har har har). Dude, if it's two hundred and twenty five people in four years, imagine how many people have died since the forties. And imagine how many Jews in history have died by Islamic hands. Shut the fuck up with your "It's always the Jews' fault! Always!" Fucking Islamic Nazis and fascism.
Nope, im Muslim even i am not Arabian nor Palestine..Quran never told us to destroy or kill any jews but Quran had warned us about SOME of Israel extreamist who like to see Islam disappeared from earth..I know that many Jews itself dont agree with Zionist Regime evil deed to Palestine people..i dont have any grudge to jews people...it just a problem of ZIONIST REGIME..


Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
It was the whole United Nations as a whole who decided to set aside that land for the Jews because the Jews had nowhere else to call home. That's partially why you're all butthurt because you think your entire home has been desecrated by THOSE DIRTY JEW FEET. Imagine what it's like to have a nation you can't call home at all. Also, it was the United Kingdom that originally started the whole project, but you Islamic extremists said "NO, FUCK YOU, EVIL DIRTY JEWS!" Ha, also, it is technically legal because the United Nations (which has basically monopolized international law) made it so.
Then, why they not give some of ur land to Israel???thats fucking hypocrite(spelling?) and unacceptable reason..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Also, about your Coalition of Arab Forces Bent on the Destruction of Israel, I think you should take a look at this.
At first, they got offense but in several decade, Arab leaders start to forget this coz they knew that they wont succes as long as Western Power always defend Israel...and know, they even support Israel and helping Palestine...what a stupid..


Note : Sorry for double-post
__________________
Man Isn't Supposed to Seek Happiness



"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"


PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--



Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.