Israel War Crimes - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 01-20-2009, 05:55 PM   #46
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Israel War Crimes

Again, I'll leave the big stuff to LN because he continues to kick ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senju naruto View Post
but this is not a war anymore this is a genocide that is what we was trying to say from the begining of this thread
BREAKING NEWS: Defending yourself is genocide! Stop the insanity! Let them genocide you instead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanz86 View Post
Note : Sorry for double-post
Use the edit button, you ignorant fool.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2009, 09:06 PM   #47
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

im not sure the point of this thread. are you looking for pity or something like that. i could care less what israel does to palestine, because the last time i checked, israel was an ally of ours. the us doesnt have any ties to palestine or countries like that. My main point is the average person equates arab countries like palestine with terrorism and isnt going to feel any pity for them
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:49 PM   #48
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by senju naruto View Post
well we dont hte them becouse they are jews we hate them becouse they are robbing our holyland and even if they were muslims we will still hate them and we will fight them
It's the same holy land as the Jews. So, you're occupying their holy land, too. Religion has no place in today's geopolitics. Get over it. Well, yeah, of course you'd hate other Muslims because they aren't Muslims like you. Actually, ya know what, I'm gonna call bullshit on that. If they were Muslim you'd probably be happy to share your land with them.

Quote:
nd that give them the right t take our land? and the jews were fucked up only in europe and the westerne society but the jews and muslims were living side by side for centuries without a single conflict until today when all the western country are trying to intrefere "In much of the rest of the Muslim world of the Caliphate, and into the early Middle Ages, Jews retained a relatively secure position within Muslim society, achieving powerful positions in the great Muslim courts and centres of learning." wikipedia
Well, gee, I'm one of those folks who believe that you should at least throw a dog a bone if it's been good but still abused. But hey, your people weren't strong enough to hold on to your land, so tough shit for you. Yeah, that's before Islam fractured into different factions that think they're right. Oh, don't worry, I know that other religions have fractured, too. But hey, times change, so if you want your land back, make sure you can fucking do it on your own. Israel's doing a damn good job of defending their land holy land (since you like to bring up that point), so you're gonna have to try harder (which I'm guessing won't do much). Yeah, Israel's got allies. So, you'll either have to suck it up and leave Israel alone, or you'll have to risk absolutely everything (and lose absolutely everything) to take back your holy land. Good luck. You're gonna need it.

Quote:
it was them who occupied our land not us they started this bloody war not us and the current situation is the countisioty of that war

welll ypou can say the same thing about the zionist movement ,they are an extremist relegiuos groupe who try to establish a country based on religion and they are cleaning up the area from all the others cultures and religions in order to do so
What time are you talking about? Back when Israel was formed? That was the United Nations, not the Jews. Or do you mean now? Well, Hamas launched rockets and Israel retaliated.

Quote:
i didnt insulted your religion and my religion frobid me to insult others religion so this dont even worth responding becouse it only shows how pathetic u are
Well, first off, I don't have a religion, so you can't really insult that. Also, your Qu'ran doesn't outright insult other religions, but Islam sure as Hell doesn't like those dirty infidels. And you're stooping to the level of calling me pathetic. Ah, hypocrisy. <3

Quote:
well they r lunching the rockets from thier land becouse they dont have the means to do it from somewhere else , do u expect them to lunch rockets from outerspace
If they don't have the means to launch missiles from anywhere else, then they probably don't have the means to defend their nation. Yeah, if you can't defend yourself, don't go shooting the nation with the superior military. No, I don't expect them to launch missiles from space. But even if they did, it'd be stupidly obvious that Hamas did it, so Israel would go kick their ass anyways. Do you see what I'm getting at? Hamas shouldn't launch rockets to begin with.

Quote:
well i disagree with those methodes too and that is the case of the majority of the islamic world
becouse a suicide is a suicide even if it is in the name of GOD and we were negotiating for about 50 year and that did nothing
Tell that to your Islamic extremist friends. See how well that goes over. And in response to your colored text, negotiating takes time and effort. Sitting around saying, "Yeah, sure, we'll follow the cease fire, but as soon as it's done we begin our jihad anew! ALLAHALLAHALLAHALLAH!" doesn't look good during a negotiation. Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria are all cool with Israel (and Israel kicked all their asses, too, and occupied a lot of the land during the Six-Day War). Why can't everyone else? Because you're all too prideful to have a serious peace talk and sacrifice a little bit.

Quote:
what? when did i said "that black chick" is evil ,i said that she is evil becouse of here deeds not becouse of here race or gender and if there was a racist here it will be u becouse the first thing that camed to your mind when i said that ,that she is black and a women
Rice hasn't really done anything. Bush and Cheney have allowed more to happen than her. Also, I find it sad that you can't pull your own head out of your ass to realize that the two reasons I listed as to why Rice is t3h ebulz because ignorant people (such as religious zealots) genuinely believe that. So no, I'm not a racist or a sexist. Nice try, though. Really.

Quote:
but this is not a war anymore this is a genocide that is what we was trying to say from the begining of this thread
Your casual flinging around of the word "genocide" is very, very irritating. If Israel was committing genocide then Israel would round up all the Palestinians in a single, controlled location (such as a camp) and systematically slaughtering them. Are they? No, they aren't. They're going on the offensive in retaliation to Hamas launching rockets into Israel.

Quote:
and israel purpose of existing is to create a country which is purely jews and kick all the others faiths from that land and if thier was 1300 person murdered in 23 day then imagine how many person died since the forties
Oh, really? Have any non-biased source to back that up? 'Cause the whole "nation of Jews" is a given because it is the designated Jewish homeland, but kicking out everyone else? Yeah, I don't think so. They're a lot more accepting than, say, Saudi Arabia, or Iraq, or Iran. I'm sure there'd be a lot more media attention if Israel slaughtered shitloads of people between now and the forties.

Quote:
then give them your land if you love them that much and why we have to suffer from what the european did to them
Hey, I would gladly give the Jews a decent chunk of America. Unfortunately for them, I'm not in charge, and America's system wouldn't allow it. Also, you're only suffering because you keep trying to kill them. If you left them alone then I'm sure they'd leave you alone.

Quote:
i was saying if some organisation had the same national support that isreal and have enough military power to keep it and defend it and they had some powerfull alies that they will not hesitate to call all thier miltary power if america did agress them and they had nuclear power so u will let it happen becouse you r outnumbered and outpowered (they have the total support of the national community) ?
Well, see, I'm smart enough to know that outnumbered + overpowered = not a very good chance of survival. As such, I'd, ya know, leave them alone. Which no one in the Middle East seems to understand. Also, Israel's military is roughly 160,000 strong with 408,000 in reserve. I think Hamas has plenty of more men than that, and if not, then the entire Middle East does for sure. And yet, Israel keeps kicking your asses. Oh, the irony. Also, if they have national community support that isn't that much compared to the international support. No, you aren't allowed to revise your scenario. Too bad.

Quote:
Nope...War has been trigger a long time ago..the difference is, at the time when Yasser Arafat take in-charge before, Palestine not response in offense to Israel even Israel killing his people almost everyday..but know, when Hamas rules Palestine..they response any Israel terrorist act by lauch several rocket attack to Israel...thats why Israel worried that Hamas is growing stronger and decide to destroy it result in killing a thousond of Palestine innocent people..
Yeah, I can see why anyone would try to get rid of a group that threatens their very existence. Israel responds to attacks against them. Palestine and the Middle East has a recent history of antisemitism. So, logically, Israel should be prepared to fight back, and they use pretty decent chances to attack back.

Quote:
For ur INFO...Hamas is a small organization made by Palestinian people who had been terrorist by Israel since 60 years ago...they learn that diplomacy way cant resolve Israel terror since 60 years and switch its policy to more military form..The principe is simple, you kill my guys and i kill u back..
My God, enough with calling Israel a nation of terrorists. Do you even know what terrorism is? It's strapping bombs and/or biological weapons to yourself, disguising yourself as your enemy, wandering into their territory (or checkpoints, et cetera), and then activating your bombs or weapons. As a result of these attacks people become afraid. Terrorized, if you will. Hence terrorist attack, and terrorists believe that this terror will cripple their enemy. Israel doesn't do this, though. They go in, guns blazing. They aren't trying to terrorize the Palestinian people. They're trying to get the Palestinian people to back the fuck off.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:49 PM   #49
LonelyNinja

Quote:
After see your Father, mother, sister and all relative get killed infront of ur eyes without any reason, can u still on peaceful negotiation with the killer??
Well, gee, if the killer was willing to negotiate compensation, then yeah, I'd probably try to talk to them (joke's on you, I'm not a big family man). Like, if the killer was willing to let me have, say, my life, then yeah, I think that's a good deal. If the killer was willing to never attack anyone else I know, ever again, then yeah, I'd take the deal. Your hypothetical situations fail.

Quote:
Nope, im Muslim even i am not Arabian nor Palestine..Quran never told us to destroy or kill any jews but Quran had warned us about SOME of Israel extreamist who like to see Islam disappeared from earth..I know that many Jews itself dont agree with Zionist Regime evil deed to Palestine people..i dont have any grudge to jews people...it just a problem of ZIONIST REGIME..
But "SOME" has been translated to "ALL" thanks to Islamic leaders.

Quote:
Then, why they not give some of ur land to Israel???thats fucking hypocrite(spelling?) and unacceptable reason..
And like I said earlier, I would give Israel a chunk of America, but I'm not in charge.

Quote:
At first, they got offense but in several decade, Arab leaders start to forget this coz they knew that they wont succes as long as Western Power always defend Israel...and know, they even support Israel and helping Palestine...what a stupid..
They knew they wouldn't succeed because Israel's been kicking their ass with minimal support. Quit blaming the West for Israel's enemies' problems. The West hasn't done shit for Israel since legally setting the land aside and giving them a jumpstart. American tanks and jets aren't being used by Israel, British troops aren't paratrooping into Israel, and Germany isn't sending artillery and ammo to Israel.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:53 AM   #50
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Well, gee, if the killer was willing to negotiate compensation, then yeah, I'd probably try to talk to them (joke's on you, I'm not a big family man). Like, if the killer was willing to let me have, say, my life, then yeah, I think that's a good deal. If the killer was willing to never attack anyone else I know, ever again, then yeah, I'd take the deal. Your hypothetical situations fail..
The problem is...Israel always abuse every peaceful agreement and cease fire with Palestine before, especially at the time when Ariel Sharon take in charge..i still remember well about how hard Yasser Arafat of Palestine work to bring peace for both side and after he dead, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin follow his step but end-up die by rocket attack from Israel's Helicopter for no reason..just like i said at the beginning, Palestine never cause any threat to Israel's town...Hamas rocket attack just begin not more than last 2 years..and the latest new confirmed that Israel had bomb several place at Gaza City after cease fire, worsened..Israel had use Phosphorus bomb which already forbidden by UN to used in any war...look at this..

israeli-firing-phosphorous-after-ceasefire.html

israel-breaks-the-ceasefire-again.html

Quote:
They knew they wouldn't succeed because Israel's been kicking their ass with minimal support. Quit blaming the West for Israel's enemies' problems. The West hasn't done shit for Israel since legally setting the land aside and giving them a jumpstart. American tanks and jets aren't being used by Israel, British troops aren't paratrooping into Israel, and Germany isn't sending artillery and ammo to Israel.
Owh really???i heard that US constantly give Israel "Generous help" in term of Fund and military equipment...several billion USD were given by US per year...Israel also got a load of F16, F17 & F18 (Fighter Jet) made by US, i guess, it also a part of US "Charity" for Israel..Israel also had Nuclear Weapon which automatically made them as lone country in Middle-east which have Nuke bomb...now, Israel is busy to lobby US and others Western power to attack Iran coz they accused that Iran is making of nuke weapon...Iran is a signatory to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and approved by UN while Israel who already had Nuke weapon never sign any nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT)..Hypoctite..

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc

Last edited by Hanz86; 01-21-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:48 AM   #51
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Owh really???i heard that US constantly give Israel "Generous help" in term of Fund and military equipment...several billion USD were given by US per year...Israel also got a load of F16, F17 & F18 (Fighter Jet) made by US, i guess, it also a part of US "Charity" for Israel..Israel also had Nuclear Weapon which automatically made them as lone country in Middle-east which have Nuke bomb...now, Israel is busy to lobby US and others Western power to attack Iran coz they accused that Iran is making of nuke weapon...Iran is a signatory to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and approved by UN while Israel who already had Nuke weapon never sign any nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT)..Hypoctite..
F-16
Israel isn't the only nation to possess F-16s, and what charity are you talking about? The US aviation companies who produce the fighters will sell them to whatever friendly nation wants to buy them, independent of the government. Isreal, just like Egypt and Jordan, purchased their F-16s on their own.

F-17
Which F-17 are you talking about?
a) The Northrop YF-17 Prototype fighter from 1974, of which only two were constructed, or
b) the Chinese-built JF-17 Thunder which is currently only possessed by Pakistan?

F-18
Israel's Air Force does not poses a single F-18.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:16 PM   #52
LonelyNinja

Quote:
The problem is...Israel always abuse every peaceful agreement and cease fire with Palestine before, especially at the time when Ariel Sharon take in charge..i still remember well about how hard Yasser Arafat of Palestine work to bring peace for both side and after he dead, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin follow his step but end-up die by rocket attack from Israel's Helicopter for no reason..just like i said at the beginning, Palestine never cause any threat to Israel's town...Hamas rocket attack just begin not more than last 2 years..and the latest new confirmed that Israel had bomb several place at Gaza City after cease fire, worsened..Israel had use Phosphorus bomb which already forbidden by UN to used in any war...look at this..

israeli-firing-phosphorous-after-ceasefire.html

israel-breaks-the-ceasefire-again.html
Well, I'm more than sure that those Palestinian leaders were giving Israel shit deals for the negotiation. Also, like I said earlier, they aren't aiming for an indefinite ceasefire. They're just trying to stall for time to build up a stronger army to launch their final jihad on Israel or try to bully Israel into surrendering. Ha, phosphorus bombs are not forbidden by the United Nations. The use of them is highly frowned upon, but like the quote says, "All is fair in love and war."

Also, about Israel continuously bombing, guess what? There hasn't been a ceasefire yet. Israel simply said, "Hey, we're game for a ceasefire." But Hamas has said no. So, no ceasefire = tough shit, more bombs on you.

Also, to Hell with your articles. The one response says that the Gaza Strip has become a death camp. That's jacked up. Also, it says the Holocaust never happened. That's bullshit.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:10 AM   #53
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Ha, phosphorus bombs are not forbidden by the United Nations. The use of them is highly frowned upon, but like the quote says, "All is fair in love and war."
WTF???UN had declared that Phosphorus bomb is forbidden to use..check again..
Quote:
Also, about Israel continuously bombing, guess what? There hasn't been a ceasefire yet. Israel simply said, "Hey, we're game for a ceasefire." But Hamas has said no. So, no ceasefire = tough shit, more bombs on you.
Nah...Are u fucking blind??The report say that Israel continue bombing mission even after both parties agreed to cease fire..
Quote:
Also, to Hell with your articles. The one response says that the Gaza Strip has become a death camp. That's jacked up. Also, it says the Holocaust never happened. That's bullshit.
More than 1000 Palestine citizen were killed in 23 days, that isnt Holocaust??

Btw..Thanks God..For now, War was end..at least at this time..

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Old 01-25-2009, 02:48 PM   #54
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nah...Are u fucking blind??The report say that Israel continue bombing mission even after both parties agreed to cease fire..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2...3Gaza_conflict

To help you guys a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wikilink
International reactions during the conflict have included calls for an immediate ceasefire as in the United Nations Security Council Resolution 1860, and concern about the humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip and the hindrances in delivering aid.[77][78][79][80]

Israel announced a unilateral ceasefire on January 18 which came in effect at 0000 UTC (2 a.m. local time). Palestinian militants fired about 20 rockets over the border after the Israeli ceasefire announcement. Israel retaliated with an airstrike.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:40 PM   #55
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Well the UN is fucking retarded. They have no control over what nations do. The UN doesn't even care about justice. It is another stupid humanitarian attempt do spread post-modernism by force (though the "force" is an illusion.)

Really, Israel is fucking retarded. The only good thing Israel does is give the US a place to fight from against Islamic totalitarianism. Iraq really wasn't what we should have done. We really, if we were going to attack anybody, should have attacked Iran and gotten rid of their horrible government.

I really think we should just let these countries fight the way they want to. Both citizens of both sides need to do some better management of their own governing forces. For me to say Hamas is wrong and Israel isn't would be a complete lie because the formation of Israel, as was mentioned earlier, is probably way worse then anything Hamas did to Israel.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:56 AM   #56
Hanz86
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
For ur Info, Hamas isnt declare cease-fire yet at that time..and Hamas just declare cease-fire several days later with certain proposal to Israel..For now, its over and let us pray to GOD that it wont happen again in the future..

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Old 02-01-2009, 12:37 AM   #57
hackerumas
Genin

hackerumas is on a distinguished road

my opinion is Hamas (clan Uchiha ) and Israel ( clan senju )
Wua ha ha ha ha ! cough....cough...cou...
hackerumas is offline   Reply With Quote