The shadow! - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #31
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: The shadow!

Huurhngh, I'm gonna post in this thread telling people all about what I believe and how they're wrong, even though I also say how my opinions seem to change on a regular basis. And I'm gonna do this just to fulfill my own personal goals, which are apparently, "happiness".

Good luck finding happiness when you seem to always make people think you're a nonce.

ARGH, FUCK, RNB ALWAYS MAKES US RAEG AND EVERYTHING FALLS APART.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2009, 09:36 PM   #32
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Lol... "nonce". xDD
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #33
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
No, that would be my conclusion because that's all you ever do when you "debate".
Would you like me to link you to a recent debate where I did not try to prove someone wrong and I actually ended up agreeing with them a bit despite the fact that what they follow is the complete opposite of my worldview? You guys just mainly suck at debating. Miburo is good, but he insults and I end up doing it back in retaliation so I don't debate with him as much as usual. 48 is good, Mashed is smart but never debates. You, IMHO, don't really know how to debate. This is mainly because I don't think you really question your beliefs much. Same for SK. Of course, this is based on an indirect observation of mine that does not necessarily support my opinion on your debating skill.

People on this site mainly debate just to win. I personally see it as a learning experience.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #34
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

I love how you seem to think your evaluation on their debating skills actually means something.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:40 PM   #35
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

RNB, you're far too rigid to be a good debater. You merely spout the same crap out every time.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:41 PM   #36
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Kina
RNB, you're far too rigid to be a good debater. You merely spout the same crap out every time.
Got 'em.

/obligatorypost
Old 01-18-2009, 09:44 PM   #37
RNB
El Topo

RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Kina View Post
Well I am not going to change my opinions on things until I am convinced they are right. I really don't see any justification on believing in a devil, or believing in subjective morality/reality, or altruism from an atheist's stand-point. Every time I argue, my opinions are attacked, but no one ever states there own beliefs and defends them. This is, of course, because the only goal of debating with most people on this site is to win and make yourself look incredibly awesome.

Quote:
I love how you seem to think your evaluation on their debating skills actually means something.
Did you read all of my post:

Quote:
Of course, this is based on an indirect observation of mine that does not necessarily support my opinion on your debating skill.

- Heraclitus

Last edited by RNB; 01-18-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:45 PM   #38
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy
Well I am not going to change my opinions on things until I am convinced they are right. I really don't see any justification on believing in a devil, or believing in subjective morality/reality, or altruism from an atheist's stand-point. Every time I argue, my opinions are attacked, but no one ever states there own beliefs and defends them. This is, of course, because the only goal of debating with most people on this site is to win and make yourself look incredibly awesome.
Or maybe, just MAYBE... people are tired of your shit and don't feel like you're worth the effort.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #39
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Yo RnB~ keep fighting man and never give up...debate all the way until you turn into debating zombie if your not that already.

I gtg sleep now..bye guys.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:47 PM   #40
Kina
Star-Stuff

Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

All you do is debate religion and politics while simultaneously ruining threads created just just fuck around. And it's the same particular things your pick at, too. You spout the same crap over and over. It was stale the third time you did it and now it's just highly annoying.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 01-18-2009, 09:48 PM   #41
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Or maybe, just MAYBE... people are tired of your shit and don't feel like you're worth the effort.
I am not what they are refuting. See, this only makes my point more true. In a debate, you are refuting a point, not the person. In an informal debate where things like statistics can be thrown in then you could attack the person a bit, but only if you are trying to change their opinion.

Quote:
All you do is debate religion and politics while simultaneously ruining threads created just just fuck around.
If you think that is all I debate then I guess I haven't debated enough.

Quote:
And it's the same particular things your pick at, too. You spout the same crap over and over. It was stale the third time you did it and now it's just highly annoying.
Wow, I ruined your riveting discussion on devils and shadows! I mean, I have ruined good threads. This is definitely not one of them.

- Heraclitus

Last edited by RNB; 01-18-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:50 PM   #42
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:52 PM   #43
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy
I am not what they are refuting. See, this only makes my point more true. In a debate, you are refuting a point, not the person. In an informal debate where things like statistics can be thrown in then you could attack the person a bit, but only if you are trying to change their opinion.
You're missing my point.
When you consistently strike up debates with people over the same things, over and over again, in threads that were not meant to be taken seriously, guess what. People get tired of it. They get tired of hearing you run your mouth. So eventually, people will start ignoring your posts. You shouldn't be surprised by this.

Do us all a favor and loosen up. Stop turning everything into a fucking argument.

Either that or you can get the fuck out.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:52 PM   #44
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

harharhar

Welcome to our newest member, bloodyboogerbuttman
Old 01-18-2009, 09:52 PM   #45
Kina
Star-Stuff

Jaxy has righted all. :'D

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.