Sage vs Sage - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-21-2009, 07:02 AM   #1
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Sage vs Sage

If there were two sages how do you think a taijutsu battle between the two would look like? would the natural energy wave affect the other sage even though the other sage already has natural energy in him and around him.

One thing I am interested in is if the frogs are the only animals in the Narutoverse which can use natural energy or are there other animals that use NE or live a similar life like the frogs with their fighting style and other components of their life.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2009, 08:45 AM   #2
Pinoy_Shinobi
Genin

Pinoy_Shinobi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Sage vs Sage

I'm not sure, logically, other animals should be able to feel Natural Energy too. The question is, do they know how to use it? It is yet to be revealed and I wonder if it WILL be. Hehehe...

Pround Member of Jiraiya FC ... Love Toad, Hate Pein
Pinoy_Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:32 AM   #3
CrimsoneyesSharingan
Genin

CrimsoneyesSharingan is on a distinguished roadCrimsoneyesSharingan is on a distinguished road

The only other animal summon I can think of, is Enma. He is only animal can cast jutsu and other things, but no background or any further detail explanation for him. So, it is kinda hard tell who can use natural energy.
CrimsoneyesSharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:53 AM   #4
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

I could say that in the Naruverse only frogs are able to the use the NE. If there were others than you would think that Naruto would be working with the risk of changing into another animal, not just a Toad/Frog.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 10:27 AM   #5
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

he signed a contract with the frogs using his blood which is probably y he would turn into a frog with too much ne,but that is just my opinion.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:07 AM   #6
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

i wonder why frog, why the hell did kishi chose a frog for naruto's,minato's and jiraiya' contract? why not a turtle, ninja turtle? anyways, i think there are other animal sages out there, but kishi doesn't need to deal with them all.
on topic, i think the winner will depend on who will be the first to be in sage mode, or who will lose first his sage mode.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:32 AM   #7
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolangya View Post
i wonder why frog, why the hell did kishi chose a frog for naruto's,minato's and jiraiya' contract? why not a turtle, ninja turtle? anyways, i think there are other animal sages out there, but kishi doesn't need to deal with them all.
on topic, i think the winner will depend on who will be the first to be in sage mode, or who will lose first his sage mode.

Are you serious lol
its bad enough gai has a ninja tortoise we definatly dont need more ninja turtles