THe underated 8th tail - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-21-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
Last Leaf shinobi
Hell's Recipient

Last Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enoughLast Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enough
THe underated 8th tail

I just gotta question

sasuke has had 3 major fights since absorbing orochimaru ...

of the three

1.) Deidara -- impressive sasuke showed off alot of tactical analyzation ability and shrewed counterplay. Gloated a little bit, lost his greatest summon and then walked away with a victory. U either loved sasuke alot more or despised him more depending on whether u were a sasuke fan or a naruto fan.

2.) Itachi -- the prewritten fight ... by Itachi, we all know. Once again you either thought Sasuke stepped his game up major or Itachi let him win. I personally thought that even though Itachi was planning on letting him win the whole time ... Sasuke impressed the hell out of me ... now i'm not a huge sasuke fan but neither am i a hater. He showed off some ability even though he was not meant to be as strong as Itachi during the fight.

3.) Killer bee -- now i notice alot of u using this fight as a reason for saying sasuke ain't shit... but come on. I think ... NO ... killer bee is just THAT strong. To say the least the guy has master total chakra manipulation and can go to three tails and convert into bijuu no problem. Even learned how to break sharigan genjutsu by using his bijuu ... that was new ...

I mean do u hate him ... like him ... what do u think of the guy i'm just curious.

and if u do or don't like just state why becuase i happen to like but i get the feeling alot of u just can't stand the guy ... so tell me y i just wanna know.

"I'm only here for what I came for ... Step aside or be moved aside"

You thought it was over huh?

Man Don't Be Crazy!!

the akatsuki FC
Last Leaf shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: THe underated 8th tail

Hachibi is awesome.

The reason why i like him is because Kishi showed us what a fully realized jinchuriki is capable of. Also he is a goof ball but thats just the icing on the cake.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:12 PM   #3
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

i didnt like the fact that a new character is introduced and is stronger than some akatsuki members. how come we never heard of him before then?
on the other side hachibi is prob a second strongest in his village and the first strongest would be his brother raikage.
the thing i like more is the introduction of some cool jounins from the cloud village
Old 01-21-2009, 06:14 PM   #4
nickler
Deceived

nickler is on a distinguished road

loved the eight-o!!
nickler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:17 PM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
i didnt like the fact that a new character is introduced and is stronger than some akatsuki members. how come we never heard of him before then?
on the other side hachibi is prob a second strongest in his village and the first strongest would be his brother raikage.
the thing i like more is the introduction of some cool jounins from the cloud village
I wouldnt go and say the raikage is stronger than Kb lol. no, we havent seen what the raikage can do, but just because KB isnt the kage doesnt mean hes not the strongest. Think about it, how is KB going to be the kage of a village he doesnt even want to be in? The raikage may just keep KB there for his saftey or some other reason, IDK.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:31 PM   #6
Santoriin
Academy Student

Santoriin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I wouldnt go and say the raikage is stronger than Kb lol. no, we havent seen what the raikage can do, but just because KB isnt the kage doesnt mean hes not the strongest. Think about it, how is KB going to be the kage of a village he doesnt even want to be in? The raikage may just keep KB there for his saftey or some other reason, IDK.
Also its been shown that people can turn down the position of Kage if offered, and that kage is also appointed and chosen by the elders of a village, and that the general feeling about jincuruki's by the elder generation is one of fear/anger/protection and as a weapon not a person. So its unlikely that even such a thing would be offered. At least in the general feeling of the people of this world. Gaara being an exception due to his hard work for acceptance, something bee doesnt seem to care about.

Last edited by Santoriin; 01-29-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Santoriin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:49 PM   #7
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

i was under the impression that kage is stronger but if that is the case then raikage is very strong.
still, i think that killa bee is respected in his village and loved by his brother. its just that killa bee wants to go around and they wont let him. and by they, i mean his brother, who needs killa bee to be in the village. killa bee seems pretty irresponsible to me.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:53 PM   #8
Syyn
Orange Flash

Syyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Were there any hints as to where Killer Bee went off to when he left his village?
Syyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:15 PM   #9
Scarecrow
Chuunin

i dont know where he is heading. if tobi goes after him then he might be in trouble.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:19 PM   #10
Wind Sage 00
Chuunin

Wind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enoughWind Sage 00 will become famous soon enough

I loved the Hachibi Killer Bee! As Dagoro said it shows us the full capability and potential of a jinchuriki; and that's a piece of the puzzle that many fans wanted to know about.

Yeah Killer Bee is just that good; but also it shows the gap of experience, power, and judgement that Sasuke lags behind in.

I say this because Sasuke didn't know how to act or fight the Hachibi, and almost died twice if I'm not mistaken. He also thought his chidori blade was all bad ass and couldn't be blocked; however he learned that he's not the only one with special talents. I know Sasuke is a Uchiha genius and very gifted, but he is also very cocky. Sasuke also did not have the judgement to save his teammates when they were in danger, the judgement to read the situation and act accordingly, nor the judgement to check that the jinchuriki was a confirmed capture. This battle showed both Sasuke's growth and his immaturity.

As for where Killer Bee went off to, I don't think he gave any hints other than this:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/419/17/
And that's not a clear indication at all, more than likely just a joke or random thought.

"A Ninja is someone who stands firm and endures no matter what" -Jiraiya

Proud Member of the Jiraiya FC

Proud Member of The Lost Shinobi Heroes FC

My Fanfic's:
Naruto: A Tale of Happiness and Sorrow: (NaruxSaku & NaruxHina)http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1576604

A "Troublesome" Love: (ShikaxTema)
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...=1#post1580133

Last edited by Wind Sage 00; 01-21-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Wind Sage 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:41 PM   #11
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

I personally dont really care much for him.. he kinda bores me as a character and is supposed to be funny i suppose but he doesnt amuse me. He is strong of course i mean he is the 8 tails and isnt supposed to be weak but i dont really like him.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:52 PM   #12
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

8 tails has more battle experience than sasuke, 8 tails con control the second strongest bijuu to its full exten, he is immune to genjutsu , he has crazy strength, and thick skin (juugos cs punch did nothing) he is good with swords with weird movements that even sharingan couldnt predict and he has lightning element and can do sumit similar to chidori current

now sasuke got his arse kicked at first i thought he fought really strange...unlike the other fights we just charged straight in ..its sumit naruto would do ...unlike other fights we didnt analyse his opponent as well and also didnt set any genjutsus, i was a little disappointed with the way he handled himself and it ma be because he got over confident with ms and madara saying he can do it and all.
although sasuke was orderef not to kill he coulda ended it with amaterasu right from the beginning but he didnt know at the time he could stop it...the only reason he decided to use to fail his mission was because he saw everyone risked their life to protect him and it made him think back to his old comrades..

8 tails is one of the strongest character who are still alive ..probably behind pain and madara...i highly doubt naruto can beat him either,,i reckon 8 tails can hold his own agaisnt sage mode even without the bull
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 10:23 PM   #13
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

I fucks with Killa come on he was the first Blk Ninja to the Series
I was happy when i saw his face i was like Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (Lil John voice)
Old 01-21-2009, 11:13 PM   #14
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
I fucks with Killa come on he was the first Blk Ninja to the Series
I was happy when i saw his face i was like Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (Lil John voice)
^ROFL!! Damn right. Killer Bee owns.

Killer Bee danced on Sasuke. Had the boy on life support twice. There is a huge gap between him and Naruto.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:35 PM   #15
h33r
Chuunin

h33r is on a distinguished road

well killer bee is in whole other level...i think naruto shd train under raikage so dat he teaches him to control nine tailed fox...cz so far raikage's jinchurikis have been able to fully control their bijjus ...two tailed cat and now 8 tailed cat...they were fully able to utilize their biju's power without losing their ability to think rationally...killer bee is one of the strongest ninja in manga yet...

h33r is offline   Reply With Quote