3 Word Story - Page 18 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-30-2009, 11:55 PM   #256
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough
Re: 3 Word Story

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only thing you have is Toad meat. Karin then enters and takes off her pants to see if Gamakichi has nice fingers. Gamakichi was busy so sakura offered to buy ramen for all of them. Karin got mad and demanded cold hard cash. Naruto Stares, Sakura punches him for looking at her feet. Later at Neji's house , Hinata yells "Would anyone like to dye their kage bunshins and unnatural pink hair." Neji says, "I want my nails painted a pretty byuukugan off white." Hinata agrees that doing this without Lee would be gay. So Neji ate some ramen. In another part of this lame possible anime filler script , Temari was brushing her teeth and watching shikamaru while he ate ramen. The ramen guy started to blow bubbles using a japenese crack pipe. Which suprised Tsunade; she got moist. While remembering Jiraya picking his nose and spying on Lady Shizune doing the same "hokey pokey". pikachu is a scientoligist, electric squeral rapist. Killa Bee enters and starts rapping, " Mo Money Mo, problems, Mo Money,Mo problems and all those other ramen eating grannys shouted like this: "Smell my fist". Shizune said, Hell Pain loves to rock and roll in the moonlight. Meanwhile akatsuki was getting into a shiny ford pinto. Itachi says , Hell awaits bellow the marsh pit. Lets get it on! Kisame starts to jump with excitement. While saying, hell fuckin yea lets get down. Suddenly there was a loud noise... Boom out jumped a ninja named Zetsu dancing away. Kishi then did a plot no jutsu that gave Zetsu the aloe vera jutsu. Now deidara's skin is highly flamable. So Sasori lights him on fire. Deidara runs and Tobi laughed. Deidara turns back and curses with hand sanitizer from his pocket. Pain shakes it like a red headed stepchild. This story is told years later after naruto becomes head ramen chief of the ramen shop down the street near Lee's Dojo. Hinata is happy because he kissed her. Naruto told her that he wanted to bump kiba out of big picture so he grabs a secret ninja scroll to knock Kiba the fuck out. Kiba screams like a little girl who stubbed her . Naruto and Hinata goes into the ramen shop to later break up Sakura's relationship with him. Then Ino enters and gets jealous. She yells "Wheres the oil of freaky toad love?" Chouji says, "Over there next to the venus fly trap you will see it clearly." So Ino walks in on Bloodkid and Mystik smoking a phat Joint, while screaming that "Rasta Bomba Clock." "So it begins". Ino heatedly says "put that out! Chouji hugs Ino then he decides that he would ask her out. Ino blushes and say "i'm waiting for my hair to dry out" Maybe later we can be useless together. Later at Tsunade's office Jiraiya came confessed his love for her Tig-ole-Bitties. She hit him he fell but then he choked on a piece Sage Mode Taffy. It was very confusing but he managed to survive. As Gai enters with a goofy grin on his mug and a new fanny-pack. Hey guys wats Jiraiya doing lying in that sticky thing on the floor. Tsunade says "Thats really sexy, his super sage toad skeet skeet." Jiraiya smiles and strokes his scroll till a dead hooker falls out. 5 minutes later things start to calm down."That hooker was just a blow up doll from his younger days. Soon after Sakura tells Sasuke that shes actually male. Sasuke eyes turn red he starts to cry himself to see naruto and Hinata making babies.He Screams And shows his Mangekyo

Old 01-30-2009, 11:56 PM   #257
The lord of shuriken
{{The Diamond Village}}

The lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to behold

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only thing you have is Toad meat. Karin then enters and takes off her pants to see if Gamakichi has nice fingers. Gamakichi was busy so sakura offered to buy ramen for all of them. Karin got mad and demanded cold hard cash. Naruto Stares, Sakura punches him for looking at her feet. Later at Neji's house , Hinata yells "Would anyone like to dye their kage bunshins and unnatural pink hair." Neji says, "I want my nails painted a pretty byuukugan off white." Hinata agrees that doing this without Lee would be gay. So Neji ate some ramen. In another part of this lame possible anime filler script , Temari was brushing her teeth and watching shikamaru while he ate ramen. The ramen guy started to blow bubbles using a japenese crack pipe. Which suprised Tsunade; she got moist. While remembering Jiraya picking his nose and spying on Lady Shizune doing the same "hokey pokey". pikachu is a scientoligist, electric squeral rapist. Killa Bee enters and starts rapping, " Mo Money Mo, problems, Mo Money,Mo problems and all those other ramen eating grannys shouted like this: "Smell my fist". Shizune said, Hell Pain loves to rock and roll in the moonlight. Meanwhile akatsuki was getting into a shiny ford pinto. Itachi says , Hell awaits bellow the marsh pit. Lets get it on! Kisame starts to jump with excitement. While saying, hell fuckin yea lets get down. Suddenly there was a loud noise... Boom out jumped a ninja named Zetsu dancing away. Kishi then did a plot no jutsu that gave Zetsu the aloe vera jutsu. Now deidara's skin is highly flamable. So Sasori lights him on fire. Deidara runs and Tobi laughed. Deidara turns back and curses with hand sanitizer from his pocket. Pain shakes it like a red headed stepchild. This story is told years later after naruto becomes head ramen chief of the ramen shop down the street near Lee's Dojo. Hinata is happy because he kissed her. Naruto told her that he wanted to bump kiba out of big picture so he grabs a secret ninja scroll to knock Kiba the fuck out. Kiba screams like a little girl who stubbed her . Naruto and Hinata goes into the ramen shop to later break up Sakura's relationship with him. Then Ino enters and gets jealous. She yells "Wheres the oil of freaky toad love?" Chouji says, "Over there next to the venus fly trap you will see it clearly." So Ino walks in on Bloodkid and Mystik smoking a phat Joint, while screaming that "Rasta Bomba Clock." "So it begins". Ino heatedly says "put that out! Chouji hugs Ino then he decides that he would ask her out. Ino blushes and say "i'm waiting for my hair to dry out" Maybe later we can be useless together. Later at Tsunade's office Jiraiya came confessed his love for her Tig-ole-Bitties. She hit him he fell but then he choked on a piece Sage Mode Taffy. It was very confusing but he managed to survive. As Gai enters with a goofy grin on his mug and a new fanny-pack. Hey guys wats Jiraiya doing lying in that sticky thing on the floor. Tsunade says "Thats really sexy, his super sage toad skeet skeet." Jiraiya smiles and strokes his scroll till a dead hooker falls out. 5 minutes later things start to calm down."That hooker was just a blow up doll from his younger days. Soon after Sakura tells Sasuke that shes actually male. Sasuke eyes turn red he starts to cry himself to see naruto and Hinata making babies.He Screams And shows his Mangekyo After Helping Naruto

Yay my favorite person
The lord of shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 12:06 AM   #258
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only thing you have is Toad meat. Karin then enters and takes off her pants to see if Gamakichi has nice fingers. Gamakichi was busy so sakura offered to buy ramen for all of them. Karin got mad and demanded cold hard cash. Naruto Stares, Sakura punches him for looking at her feet. Later at Neji's house , Hinata yells "Would anyone like to dye their kage bunshins and unnatural pink hair." Neji says, "I want my nails painted a pretty byuukugan off white." Hinata agrees that doing this without Lee would be gay. So Neji ate some ramen. In another part of this lame possible anime filler script , Temari was brushing her teeth and watching shikamaru while he ate ramen. The ramen guy started to blow bubbles using a japenese crack pipe. Which suprised Tsunade; she got moist. While remembering Jiraya picking his nose and spying on Lady Shizune doing the same "hokey pokey". pikachu is a scientoligist, electric squeral rapist. Killa Bee enters and starts rapping, " Mo Money Mo, problems, Mo Money,Mo problems and all those other ramen eating grannys shouted like this: "Smell my fist". Shizune said, Hell Pain loves to rock and roll in the moonlight. Meanwhile akatsuki was getting into a shiny ford pinto. Itachi says , Hell awaits bellow the marsh pit. Lets get it on! Kisame starts to jump with excitement. While saying, hell fuckin yea lets get down. Suddenly there was a loud noise... Boom out jumped a ninja named Zetsu dancing away. Kishi then did a plot no jutsu that gave Zetsu the aloe vera jutsu. Now deidara's skin is highly flamable. So Sasori lights him on fire. Deidara runs and Tobi laughed. Deidara turns back and curses with hand sanitizer from his pocket. Pain shakes it like a red headed stepchild. This story is told years later after naruto becomes head ramen chief of the ramen shop down the street near Lee's Dojo. Hinata is happy because he kissed her. Naruto told her that he wanted to bump kiba out of big picture so he grabs a secret ninja scroll to knock Kiba the fuck out. Kiba screams like a little girl who stubbed her . Naruto and Hinata goes into the ramen shop to later break up Sakura's relationship with him. Then Ino enters and gets jealous. She yells "Wheres the oil of freaky toad love?" Chouji says, "Over there next to the venus fly trap you will see it clearly." So Ino walks in on Bloodkid and Mystik smoking a phat Joint, while screaming that "Rasta Bomba Clock." "So it begins". Ino heatedly says "put that out! Chouji hugs Ino then he decides that he would ask her out. Ino blushes and say "i'm waiting for my hair to dry out" Maybe later we can be useless together. Later at Tsunade's office Jiraiya came confessed his love for her Tig-ole-Bitties. She hit him he fell but then he choked on a piece Sage Mode Taffy. It was very confusing but he managed to survive. As Gai enters with a goofy grin on his mug and a new fanny-pack. Hey guys wats Jiraiya doing lying in that sticky thing on the floor. Tsunade says "Thats really sexy, his super sage toad skeet skeet." Jiraiya smiles and strokes his scroll till a dead hooker falls out. 5 minutes later things start to calm down."That hooker was just a blow up doll from his younger days. Soon after Sakura tells Sasuke that shes actually male. Sasuke eyes turn red he starts to cry himself to see naruto and Hinata making babies.He Screams And shows his Mangekyo After Helping Naruto tie his shoes.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 12:08 AM   #259
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only thing you have is Toad meat. Karin then enters and takes off her pants to see if Gamakichi has nice fingers. Gamakichi was busy so sakura offered to buy ramen for all of them. Karin got mad and demanded cold hard cash. Naruto Stares, Sakura punches him for looking at her feet. Later at Neji's house , Hinata yells "Would anyone like to dye their kage bunshins and unnatural pink hair." Neji says, "I want my nails painted a pretty byuukugan off white." Hinata agrees that doing this without Lee would be gay. So Neji ate some ramen. In another part of this lame possible anime filler script , Temari was brushing her teeth and watching shikamaru while he ate ramen. The ramen guy started to blow bubbles using a japenese crack pipe. Which suprised Tsunade; she got moist. While remembering Jiraya picking his nose and spying on Lady Shizune doing the same "hokey pokey". pikachu is a scientoligist, electric squeral rapist. Killa Bee enters and starts rapping, " Mo Money Mo, problems, Mo Money,Mo problems and all those other ramen eating grannys shouted like this: "Smell my fist". Shizune said, Hell Pain loves to rock and roll in the moonlight. Meanwhile akatsuki was getting into a shiny ford pinto. Itachi says , Hell awaits bellow the marsh pit. Lets get it on! Kisame starts to jump with excitement. While saying, hell fuckin yea lets get down. Suddenly there was a loud noise... Boom out jumped a ninja named Zetsu dancing away. Kishi then did a plot no jutsu that gave Zetsu the aloe vera jutsu. Now deidara's skin is highly flamable. So Sasori lights him on fire. Deidara runs and Tobi laughed. Deidara turns back and curses with hand sanitizer from his pocket. Pain shakes it like a red headed stepchild. This story is told years later after naruto becomes head ramen chief of the ramen shop down the street near Lee's Dojo. Hinata is happy because he kissed her. Naruto told her that he wanted to bump kiba out of big picture so he grabs a secret ninja scroll to knock Kiba the fuck out. Kiba screams like a little girl who stubbed her . Naruto and Hinata goes into the ramen shop to later break up Sakura's relationship with him. Then Ino enters and gets jealous. She yells "Wheres the oil of freaky toad love?" Chouji says, "Over there next to the venus fly trap you will see it clearly." So Ino walks in on Bloodkid and Mystik smoking a phat Joint, while screaming that "Rasta Bomba Clock." "So it begins". Ino heatedly says "put that out! Chouji hugs Ino then he decides that he would ask her out. Ino blushes and say "i'm waiting for my hair to dry out" Maybe later we can be useless together. Later at Tsunade's office Jiraiya came confessed his love for her Tig-ole-Bitties. She hit him he fell but then he choked on a piece Sage Mode Taffy. It was very confusing but he managed to survive. As Gai enters with a goofy grin on his mug and a new fanny-pack. Hey guys wats Jiraiya doing lying in that sticky thing on the floor. Tsunade says "Thats really sexy, his super sage toad skeet skeet." Jiraiya smiles and strokes his scroll till a dead hooker falls out. 5 minutes later things start to calm down."That hooker was just a blow up doll from his younger days. Soon after Sakura tells Sasuke that shes actually male. Sasuke eyes turn red he starts to cry himself to see naruto and Hinata making babies.He Screams And shows his Mangekyo After Helping Naruto tie his shoes. Naruto thanks him.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 12:15 AM   #260
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only thing you have is Toad meat. Karin then enters and takes off her pants to see if Gamakichi has nice fingers. Gamakichi was busy so sakura offered to buy ramen for all of them. Karin got mad and demanded cold hard cash. Naruto Stares, Sakura punches him for looking at her feet. Later at Neji's house , Hinata yells "Would anyone like to dye their kage bunshins and unnatural pink hair." Neji says, "I want my nails painted a pretty byuukugan off white." Hinata agrees that doing this without Lee would be gay. So Neji ate some ramen. In another part of this lame possible anime filler script , Temari was brushing her teeth and watching shikamaru while he ate ramen. The ramen guy started to blow bubbles using a japenese crack pipe. Which suprised Tsunade; she got moist. While remembering Jiraya picking his nose and spying on Lady Shizune doing the same "hokey pokey". pikachu is a scientoligist, electric squeral rapist. Killa Bee enters and starts rapping, " Mo Money Mo, problems, Mo Money,Mo problems and all those other ramen eating grannys shouted like this: "Smell my fist". Shizune said, Hell Pain loves to rock and roll in the moonlight. Meanwhile akatsuki was getting into a shiny ford pinto. Itachi says , Hell awaits bellow the marsh pit. Lets get it on! Kisame starts to jump with excitement. While saying, hell fuckin yea lets get down. Suddenly there was a loud noise... Boom out jumped a ninja named Zetsu dancing away. Kishi then did a plot no jutsu that gave Zetsu the aloe vera jutsu. Now deidara's skin is highly flamable. So Sasori lights him on fire. Deidara runs and Tobi laughed. Deidara turns back and curses with hand sanitizer from his pocket. Pain shakes it like a red headed stepchild. This story is told years later after naruto becomes head ramen chief of the ramen shop down the street near Lee's Dojo. Hinata is happy because he kissed her. Naruto told her that he wanted to bump kiba out of big picture so he grabs a secret ninja scroll to knock Kiba the fuck out. Kiba screams like a little girl who stubbed her . Naruto and Hinata goes into the ramen shop to later break up Sakura's relationship with him. Then Ino enters and gets jealous. She yells "Wheres the oil of freaky toad love?" Chouji says, "Over there next to the venus fly trap you will see it clearly." So Ino walks in on Bloodkid and Mystik smoking a phat Joint, while screaming that "Rasta Bomba Clock." "So it begins". Ino heatedly says "put that out! Chouji hugs Ino then he decides that he would ask her out. Ino blushes and say "i'm waiting for my hair to dry out" Maybe later we can be useless together. Later at Tsunade's office Jiraiya came confessed his love for her Tig-ole-Bitties. She hit him he fell but then he choked on a piece Sage Mode Taffy. It was very confusing but he managed to survive. As Gai enters with a goofy grin on his mug and a new fanny-pack. Hey guys wats Jiraiya doing lying in that sticky thing on the floor. Tsunade says "Thats really sexy, his super sage toad skeet skeet." Jiraiya smiles and strokes his scroll till a dead hooker falls out. 5 minutes later things start to calm down."That hooker was just a blow up doll from his younger days. Soon after Sakura tells Sasuke that shes actually male. Sasuke eyes turn red he starts to cry himself to see naruto and Hinata making babies.He Screams And shows his Mangekyo After Helping Naruto tie his shoes. Naruto thanks him and smacks him.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:18 AM   #261
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only thing you have is Toad meat. Karin then enters and takes off her pants to see if Gamakichi has nice fingers. Gamakichi was busy so sakura offered to buy ramen for all of them. Karin got mad and demanded cold hard cash. Naruto Stares, Sakura punches him for looking at her feet. Later at Neji's house , Hinata yells "Would anyone like to dye their kage bunshins and unnatural pink hair." Neji says, "I want my nails painted a pretty byuukugan off white." Hinata agrees that doing this without Lee would be gay. So Neji ate some ramen. In another part of this lame possible anime filler script , Temari was brushing her teeth and watching shikamaru while he ate ramen. The ramen guy started to blow bubbles using a japenese crack pipe. Which suprised Tsunade; she got moist. While remembering Jiraya picking his nose and spying on Lady Shizune doing the same "hokey pokey". pikachu is a scientoligist, electric squeral rapist. Killa Bee enters and starts rapping, " Mo Money Mo, problems, Mo Money,Mo problems and all those other ramen eating grannys shouted like this: "Smell my fist". Shizune said, Hell Pain loves to rock and roll in the moonlight. Meanwhile akatsuki was getting into a shiny ford pinto. Itachi says , Hell awaits bellow the marsh pit. Lets get it on! Kisame starts to jump with excitement. While saying, hell fuckin yea lets get down. Suddenly there was a loud noise... Boom out jumped a ninja named Zetsu dancing away. Kishi then did a plot no jutsu that gave Zetsu the aloe vera jutsu. Now deidara's skin is highly flamable. So Sasori lights him on fire. Deidara runs and Tobi laughed. Deidara turns back and curses with hand sanitizer from his pocket. Pain shakes it like a red headed stepchild. This story is told years later after naruto becomes head ramen chief of the ramen shop down the street near Lee's Dojo. Hinata is happy because he kissed her. Naruto told her that he wanted to bump kiba out of big picture so he grabs a secret ninja scroll to knock Kiba the fuck out. Kiba screams like a little girl who stubbed her . Naruto and Hinata goes into the ramen shop to later break up Sakura's relationship with him. Then Ino enters and gets jealous. She yells "Wheres the oil of freaky toad love?" Chouji says, "Over there next to the venus fly trap you will see it clearly." So Ino walks in on Bloodkid and Mystik smoking a phat Joint, while screaming that "Rasta Bomba Clock." "So it begins". Ino heatedly says "put that out! Chouji hugs Ino then he decides that he would ask her out. Ino blushes and say "i'm waiting for my hair to dry out" Maybe later we can be useless together. Later at Tsunade's office Jiraiya came confessed his love for her Tig-ole-Bitties. She hit him he fell but then he choked on a piece Sage Mode Taffy. It was very confusing but he managed to survive. As Gai enters with a goofy grin on his mug and a new fanny-pack. Hey guys wats Jiraiya doing lying in that sticky thing on the floor. Tsunade says "Thats really sexy, his super sage toad skeet skeet." Jiraiya smiles and strokes his scroll till a dead hooker falls out. 5 minutes later things start to calm down."That hooker was just a blow up doll from his younger days. Soon after Sakura tells Sasuke that shes actually male. Sasuke eyes turn red he starts to cry himself to see naruto and Hinata making babies.He Screams And shows his Mangekyo After Helping Naruto tie his shoes. Naruto thanks him and smacks him upside his head.

Old 01-31-2009, 12:20 AM   #262
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only thing you have is Toad meat. Karin then enters and takes off her pants to see if Gamakichi has nice fingers. Gamakichi was busy so sakura offered to buy ramen for all of them. Karin got mad and demanded cold hard cash. Naruto Stares, Sakura punches him for looking at her feet. Later at Neji's house , Hinata yells "Would anyone like to dye their kage bunshins and unnatural pink hair." Neji says, "I want my nails painted a pretty byuukugan off white." Hinata agrees that doing this without Lee would be gay. So Neji ate some ramen. In another part of this lame possible anime filler script , Temari was brushing her teeth and watching shikamaru while he ate ramen. The ramen guy started to blow bubbles using a japenese crack pipe. Which suprised Tsunade; she got moist. While remembering Jiraya picking his nose and spying on Lady Shizune doing the same "hokey pokey". pikachu is a scientoligist, electric squeral rapist. Killa Bee enters and starts rapping, " Mo Money Mo, problems, Mo Money,Mo problems and all those other ramen eating grannys shouted like this: "Smell my fist". Shizune said, Hell Pain loves to rock and roll in the moonlight. Meanwhile akatsuki was getting into a shiny ford pinto. Itachi says , Hell awaits bellow the marsh pit. Lets get it on! Kisame starts to jump with excitement. While saying, hell fuckin yea lets get down. Suddenly there was a loud noise... Boom out jumped a ninja named Zetsu dancing away. Kishi then did a plot no jutsu that gave Zetsu the aloe vera jutsu. Now deidara's skin is highly flamable. So Sasori lights him on fire. Deidara runs and Tobi laughed. Deidara turns back and curses with hand sanitizer from his pocket. Pain shakes it like a red headed stepchild. This story is told years later after naruto becomes head ramen chief of the ramen shop down the street near Lee's Dojo. Hinata is happy because he kissed her. Naruto told her that he wanted to bump kiba out of big picture so he grabs a secret ninja scroll to knock Kiba the fuck out. Kiba screams like a little girl who stubbed her . Naruto and Hinata goes into the ramen shop to later break up Sakura's relationship with him. Then Ino enters and gets jealous. She yells "Wheres the oil of freaky toad love?" Chouji says, "Over there next to the venus fly trap you will see it clearly." So Ino walks in on Bloodkid and Mystik smoking a phat Joint, while screaming that "Rasta Bomba Clock." "So it begins". Ino heatedly says "put that out! Chouji hugs Ino then he decides that he would ask her out. Ino blushes and say "i'm waiting for my hair to dry out" Maybe later we can be useless together. Later at Tsunade's office Jiraiya came confessed his love for her Tig-ole-Bitties. She hit him he fell but then he choked on a piece Sage Mode Taffy. It was very confusing but he managed to survive. As Gai enters with a goofy grin on his mug and a new fanny-pack. Hey guys wats Jiraiya doing lying in that sticky thing on the floor. Tsunade says "Thats really sexy, his super sage toad skeet skeet." Jiraiya smiles and strokes his scroll till a dead hooker falls out. 5 minutes later things start to calm down."That hooker was just a blow up doll from his younger days. Soon after Sakura tells Sasuke that shes actually male. Sasuke eyes turn red he starts to cry himself to see naruto and Hinata making babies.He Screams And shows his Mangekyo After Helping Naruto tie his shoes. Naruto thanks him and smacks him upside his head." You Doushe Bag
Old 01-31-2009, 12:27 AM   #263
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only thing you have is Toad meat. Karin then enters and takes off her pants to see if Gamakichi has nice fingers. Gamakichi was busy so sakura offered to buy ramen for all of them. Karin got mad and demanded cold hard cash. Naruto Stares, Sakura punches him for looking at her feet. Later at Neji's house , Hinata yells "Would anyone like to dye their kage bunshins and unnatural pink hair." Neji says, "I want my nails painted a pretty byuukugan off white." Hinata agrees that doing this without Lee would be gay. So Neji ate some ramen. In another part of this lame possible anime filler script , Temari was brushing her teeth and watching shikamaru while he ate ramen. The ramen guy started to blow bubbles using a japenese crack pipe. Which suprised Tsunade; she got moist. While remembering Jiraya picking his nose and spying on Lady Shizune doing the same "hokey pokey". pikachu is a scientoligist, electric squeral rapist. Killa Bee enters and starts rapping, " Mo Money Mo, problems, Mo Money,Mo problems and all those other ramen eating grannys shouted like this: "Smell my fist". Shizune said, Hell Pain loves to rock and roll in the moonlight. Meanwhile akatsuki was getting into a shiny ford pinto. Itachi says , Hell awaits bellow the marsh pit. Lets get it on! Kisame starts to jump with excitement. While saying, hell fuckin yea lets get down. Suddenly there was a loud noise... Boom out jumped a ninja named Zetsu dancing away. Kishi then did a plot no jutsu that gave Zetsu the aloe vera jutsu. Now deidara's skin is highly flamable. So Sasori lights him on fire. Deidara runs and Tobi laughed. Deidara turns back and curses with hand sanitizer from his pocket. Pain shakes it like a red headed stepchild. This story is told years later after naruto becomes head ramen chief of the ramen shop down the street near Lee's Dojo. Hinata is happy because he kissed her. Naruto told her that he wanted to bump kiba out of big picture so he grabs a secret ninja scroll to knock Kiba the fuck out. Kiba screams like a little girl who stubbed her . Naruto and Hinata goes into the ramen shop to later break up Sakura's relationship with him. Then Ino enters and gets jealous. She yells "Wheres the oil of freaky toad love?" Chouji says, "Over there next to the venus fly trap you will see it clearly." So Ino walks in on Bloodkid and Mystik smoking a phat Joint, while screaming that "Rasta Bomba Clock." "So it begins". Ino heatedly says "put that out! Chouji hugs Ino then he decides that he would ask her out. Ino blushes and say "i'm waiting for my hair to dry out" Maybe later we can be useless together. Later at Tsunade's office Jiraiya came confessed his love for her Tig-ole-Bitties. She hit him he fell but then he choked on a piece Sage Mode Taffy. It was very confusing but he managed to survive. As Gai enters with a goofy grin on his mug and a new fanny-pack. Hey guys wats Jiraiya doing lying in that sticky thing on the floor. Tsunade says "Thats really sexy, his super sage toad skeet skeet." Jiraiya smiles and strokes his scroll till a dead hooker falls out. 5 minutes later things start to calm down."That hooker was just a blow up doll from his younger days. Soon after Sakura tells Sasuke that shes actually male. Sasuke eyes turn red he starts to cry himself to see naruto and Hinata making babies.He Screams And shows his Mangekyo After Helping Naruto tie his shoes. Naruto thanks him and smacks him upside his head." You Doushe Bag, I though you

Old 01-31-2009, 12:30 AM   #264
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only thing you have is Toad meat. Karin then enters and takes off her pants to see if Gamakichi has nice fingers. Gamakichi was busy so sakura offered to buy ramen for all of them. Karin got mad and demanded cold hard cash. Naruto Stares, Sakura punches him for looking at her feet. Later at Neji's house , Hinata yells "Would anyone like to dye their kage bunshins and unnatural pink hair." Neji says, "I want my nails painted a pretty byuukugan off white." Hinata agrees that doing this without Lee would be gay. So Neji ate some ramen. In another part of this lame possible anime filler script , Temari was brushing her teeth and watching shikamaru while he ate ramen. The ramen guy started to blow bubbles using a japenese crack pipe. Which suprised Tsunade; she got moist. While remembering Jiraya picking his nose and spying on Lady Shizune doing the same "hokey pokey". pikachu is a scientoligist, electric squeral rapist. Killa Bee enters and starts rapping, " Mo Money Mo, problems, Mo Money,Mo problems and all those other ramen eating grannys shouted like this: "Smell my fist". Shizune said, Hell Pain loves to rock and roll in the moonlight. Meanwhile akatsuki was getting into a shiny ford pinto. Itachi says , Hell awaits bellow the marsh pit. Lets get it on! Kisame starts to jump with excitement. While saying, hell fuckin yea lets get down. Suddenly there was a loud noise... Boom out jumped a ninja named Zetsu dancing away. Kishi then did a plot no jutsu that gave Zetsu the aloe vera jutsu. Now deidara's skin is highly flamable. So Sasori lights him on fire. Deidara runs and Tobi laughed. Deidara turns back and curses with hand sanitizer from his pocket. Pain shakes it like a red headed stepchild. This story is told years later after naruto becomes head ramen chief of the ramen shop down the street near Lee's Dojo. Hinata is happy because he kissed her. Naruto told her that he wanted to bump kiba out of big picture so he grabs a secret ninja scroll to knock Kiba the fuck out. Kiba screams like a little girl who stubbed her . Naruto and Hinata goes into the ramen shop to later break up Sakura's relationship with him. Then Ino enters and gets jealous. She yells "Wheres the oil of freaky toad love?" Chouji says, "Over there next to the venus fly trap you will see it clearly." So Ino walks in on Bloodkid and Mystik smoking a phat Joint, while screaming that "Rasta Bomba Clock." "So it begins". Ino heatedly says "put that out! Chouji hugs Ino then he decides that he would ask her out. Ino blushes and say "i'm waiting for my hair to dry out" Maybe later we can be useless together. Later at Tsunade's office Jiraiya came confessed his love for her Tig-ole-Bitties. She hit him he fell but then he choked on a piece Sage Mode Taffy. It was very confusing but he managed to survive. As Gai enters with a goofy grin on his mug and a new fanny-pack. Hey guys wats Jiraiya doing lying in that sticky thing on the floor. Tsunade says "Thats really sexy, his super sage toad skeet skeet." Jiraiya smiles and strokes his scroll till a dead hooker falls out. 5 minutes later things start to calm down."That hooker was just a blow up doll from his younger days. Soon after Sakura tells Sasuke that shes actually male. Sasuke eyes turn red he starts to cry himself to see naruto and Hinata making babies.He Screams And shows his Mangekyo After Helping Naruto tie his shoes. Naruto thanks him and smacks him upside his head." You Doushe Bag, I thought you were my friend"
Old 01-31-2009, 07:00 AM   #265
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only thing you have is Toad meat. Karin then enters and takes off her pants to see if Gamakichi has nice fingers. Gamakichi was busy so sakura offered to buy ramen for all of them. Karin got mad and demanded cold hard cash. Naruto Stares, Sakura punches him for looking at her feet. Later at Neji's house , Hinata yells "Would anyone like to dye their kage bunshins and unnatural pink hair." Neji says, "I want my nails painted a pretty byuukugan off white." Hinata agrees that doing this without Lee would be gay. So Neji ate some ramen. In another part of this lame possible anime filler script , Temari was brushing her teeth and watching shikamaru while he ate ramen. The ramen guy started to blow bubbles using a japenese crack pipe. Which suprised Tsunade; she got moist. While remembering Jiraya picking his nose and spying on Lady Shizune doing the same "hokey pokey". pikachu is a scientoligist, electric squeral rapist. Killa Bee enters and starts rapping, " Mo Money Mo, problems, Mo Money,Mo problems and all those other ramen eating grannys shouted like this: "Smell my fist". Shizune said, Hell Pain loves to rock and roll in the moonlight. Meanwhile akatsuki was getting into a shiny ford pinto. Itachi says , Hell awaits bellow the marsh pit. Lets get it on! Kisame starts to jump with excitement. While saying, hell fuckin yea lets get down. Suddenly there was a loud noise... Boom out jumped a ninja named Zetsu dancing away. Kishi then did a plot no jutsu that gave Zetsu the aloe vera jutsu. Now deidara's skin is highly flamable. So Sasori lights him on fire. Deidara runs and Tobi laughed. Deidara turns back and curses with hand sanitizer from his pocket. Pain shakes it like a red headed stepchild. This story is told years later after naruto becomes head ramen chief of the ramen shop down the street near Lee's Dojo. Hinata is happy because he kissed her. Naruto told her that he wanted to bump kiba out of big picture so he grabs a secret ninja scroll to knock Kiba the fuck out. Kiba screams like a little girl who stubbed her . Naruto and Hinata goes into the ramen shop to later break up Sakura's relationship with him. Then Ino enters and gets jealous. She yells "Wheres the oil of freaky toad love?" Chouji says, "Over there next to the venus fly trap you will see it clearly." So Ino walks in on Bloodkid and Mystik smoking a phat Joint, while screaming that "Rasta Bomba Clock." "So it begins". Ino heatedly says "put that out! Chouji hugs Ino then he decides that he would ask her out. Ino blushes and say "i'm waiting for my hair to dry out" Maybe later we can be useless together. Later at Tsunade's office Jiraiya came confessed his love for her Tig-ole-Bitties. She hit him he fell but then he choked on a piece Sage Mode Taffy. It was very confusing but he managed to survive. As Gai enters with a goofy grin on his mug and a new fanny-pack. Hey guys wats Jiraiya doing lying in that sticky thing on the floor. Tsunade says "Thats really sexy, his super sage toad skeet skeet." Jiraiya smiles and strokes his scroll till a dead hooker falls out. 5 minutes later things start to calm down."That hooker was just a blow up doll from his younger days. Soon after Sakura tells Sasuke that shes actually male. Sasuke eyes turn red he starts to cry himself to see naruto and Hinata making babies.He Screams And shows his Mangekyo After Helping Naruto tie his shoes. Naruto thanks him and smacks him upside his head." You Doushe Bag, I thought you were my friend" Then he turns
Old 01-31-2009, 09:58 AM   #266
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only thing you have is Toad meat. Karin then enters and takes off her pants to see if Gamakichi has nice fingers. Gamakichi was busy so sakura offered to buy ramen for all of them. Karin got mad and demanded cold hard cash. Naruto Stares, Sakura punches him for looking at her feet. Later at Neji's house , Hinata yells "Would anyone like to dye their kage bunshins and unnatural pink hair." Neji says, "I want my nails painted a pretty byuukugan off white." Hinata agrees that doing this without Lee would be gay. So Neji ate some ramen. In another part of this lame possible anime filler script , Temari was brushing her teeth and watching shikamaru while he ate ramen. The ramen guy started to blow bubbles using a japenese crack pipe. Which suprised Tsunade; she got moist. While remembering Jiraya picking his nose and spying on Lady Shizune doing the same "hokey pokey". pikachu is a scientoligist, electric squeral rapist. Killa Bee enters and starts rapping, " Mo Money Mo, problems, Mo Money,Mo problems and all those other ramen eating grannys shouted like this: "Smell my fist". Shizune said, Hell Pain loves to rock and roll in the moonlight. Meanwhile akatsuki was getting into a shiny ford pinto. Itachi says , Hell awaits bellow the marsh pit. Lets get it on! Kisame starts to jump with excitement. While saying, hell fuckin yea lets get down. Suddenly there was a loud noise... Boom out jumped a ninja named Zetsu dancing away. Kishi then did a plot no jutsu that gave Zetsu the aloe vera jutsu. Now deidara's skin is highly flamable. So Sasori lights him on fire. Deidara runs and Tobi laughed. Deidara turns back and curses with hand sanitizer from his pocket. Pain shakes it like a red headed stepchild. This story is told years later after naruto becomes head ramen chief of the ramen shop down the street near Lee's Dojo. Hinata is happy because he kissed her. Naruto told her that he wanted to bump kiba out of big picture so he grabs a secret ninja scroll to knock Kiba the fuck out. Kiba screams like a little girl who stubbed her . Naruto and Hinata goes into the ramen shop to later break up Sakura's relationship with him. Then Ino enters and gets jealous. She yells "Wheres the oil of freaky toad love?" Chouji says, "Over there next to the venus fly trap you will see it clearly." So Ino walks in on Bloodkid and Mystik smoking a phat Joint, while screaming that "Rasta Bomba Clock." "So it begins". Ino heatedly says "put that out! Chouji hugs Ino then he decides that he would ask her out. Ino blushes and say "i'm waiting for my hair to dry out" Maybe later we can be useless together. Later at Tsunade's office Jiraiya came confessed his love for her Tig-ole-Bitties. She hit him he fell but then he choked on a piece Sage Mode Taffy. It was very confusing but he managed to survive. As Gai enters with a goofy grin on his mug and a new fanny-pack. Hey guys wats Jiraiya doing lying in that sticky thing on the floor. Tsunade says "Thats really sexy, his super sage toad skeet skeet." Jiraiya smiles and strokes his scroll till a dead hooker falls out. 5 minutes later things start to calm down."That hooker was just a blow up doll from his younger days. Soon after Sakura tells Sasuke that shes actually male. Sasuke eyes turn red he starts to cry himself to see naruto and Hinata making babies.He Screams And shows his Mangekyo After Helping Naruto tie his shoes. Naruto thanks him and smacks him upside his head." You Doushe Bag, I thought you were my friend" Then he turns back to face
Old 01-31-2009, 10:55 AM   #267
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only thing you have is Toad meat. Karin then enters and takes off her pants to see if Gamakichi has nice fingers. Gamakichi was busy so sakura offered to buy ramen for all of them. Karin got mad and demanded cold hard cash. Naruto Stares, Sakura punches him for looking at her feet. Later at Neji's house , Hinata yells "Would anyone like to dye their kage bunshins and unnatural pink hair." Neji says, "I want my nails painted a pretty byuukugan off white." Hinata agrees that doing this without Lee would be gay. So Neji ate some ramen. In another part of this lame possible anime filler script , Temari was brushing her teeth and watching shikamaru while he ate ramen. The ramen guy started to blow bubbles using a japenese crack pipe. Which suprised Tsunade; she got moist. While remembering Jiraya picking his nose and spying on Lady Shizune doing the same "hokey pokey". pikachu is a scientoligist, electric squeral rapist. Killa Bee enters and starts rapping, " Mo Money Mo, problems, Mo Money,Mo problems and all those other ramen eating grannys shouted like this: "Smell my fist". Shizune said, Hell Pain loves to rock and roll in the moonlight. Meanwhile akatsuki was getting into a shiny ford pinto. Itachi says , Hell awaits bellow the marsh pit. Lets get it on! Kisame starts to jump with excitement. While saying, hell fuckin yea lets get down. Suddenly there was a loud noise... Boom out jumped a ninja named Zetsu dancing away. Kishi then did a plot no jutsu that gave Zetsu the aloe vera jutsu. Now deidara's skin is highly flamable. So Sasori lights him on fire. Deidara runs and Tobi laughed. Deidara turns back and curses with hand sanitizer from his pocket. Pain shakes it like a red headed stepchild. This story is told years later after naruto becomes head ramen chief of the ramen shop down the street near Lee's Dojo. Hinata is happy because he kissed her. Naruto told her that he wanted to bump kiba out of big picture so he grabs a secret ninja scroll to knock Kiba the fuck out. Kiba screams like a little girl who stubbed her . Naruto and Hinata goes into the ramen shop to later break up Sakura's relationship with him. Then Ino enters and gets jealous. She yells "Wheres the oil of freaky toad love?" Chouji says, "Over there next to the venus fly trap you will see it clearly." So Ino walks in on Bloodkid and Mystik smoking a phat Joint, while screaming that "Rasta Bomba Clock." "So it begins". Ino heatedly says "put that out! Chouji hugs Ino then he decides that he would ask her out. Ino blushes and say "i'm waiting for my hair to dry out" Maybe later we can be useless together. Later at Tsunade's office Jiraiya came confessed his love for her Tig-ole-Bitties. She hit him he fell but then he choked on a piece Sage Mode Taffy. It was very confusing but he managed to survive. As Gai enters with a goofy grin on his mug and a new fanny-pack. Hey guys wats Jiraiya doing lying in that sticky thing on the floor. Tsunade says "Thats really sexy, his super sage toad skeet skeet." Jiraiya smiles and strokes his scroll till a dead hooker falls out. 5 minutes later things start to calm down."That hooker was just a blow up doll from his younger days. Soon after Sakura tells Sasuke that shes actually male. Sasuke eyes turn red he starts to cry himself to see naruto and Hinata making babies.He Screams And shows his Mangekyo After Helping Naruto tie his shoes. Naruto thanks him and smacks him upside his head." You Doushe Bag, I thought you were my friend" Then he turns back to face Naruto and Hinata
Old 01-31-2009, 10:58 AM   #268
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only thing you have is Toad meat. Karin then enters and takes off her pants to see if Gamakichi has nice fingers. Gamakichi was busy so sakura offered to buy ramen for all of them. Karin got mad and demanded cold hard cash. Naruto Stares, Sakura punches him for looking at her feet. Later at Neji's house , Hinata yells "Would anyone like to dye their kage bunshins and unnatural pink hair." Neji says, "I want my nails painted a pretty byuukugan off white." Hinata agrees that doing this without Lee would be gay. So Neji ate some ramen. In another part of this lame possible anime filler script , Temari was brushing her teeth and watching shikamaru while he ate ramen. The ramen guy started to blow bubbles using a japenese crack pipe. Which suprised Tsunade; she got moist. While remembering Jiraya picking his nose and spying on Lady Shizune doing the same "hokey pokey". pikachu is a scientoligist, electric squeral rapist. Killa Bee enters and starts rapping, " Mo Money Mo, problems, Mo Money,Mo problems and all those other ramen eating grannys shouted like this: "Smell my fist". Shizune said, Hell Pain loves to rock and roll in the moonlight. Meanwhile akatsuki was getting into a shiny ford pinto. Itachi says , Hell awaits bellow the marsh pit. Lets get it on! Kisame starts to jump with excitement. While saying, hell fuckin yea lets get down. Suddenly there was a loud noise... Boom out jumped a ninja named Zetsu dancing away. Kishi then did a plot no jutsu that gave Zetsu the aloe vera jutsu. Now deidara's skin is highly flamable. So Sasori lights him on fire. Deidara runs and Tobi laughed. Deidara turns back and curses with hand sanitizer from his pocket. Pain shakes it like a red headed stepchild. This story is told years later after naruto becomes head ramen chief of the ramen shop down the street near Lee's Dojo. Hinata is happy because he kissed her. Naruto told her that he wanted to bump kiba out of big picture so he grabs a secret ninja scroll to knock Kiba the fuck out. Kiba screams like a little girl who stubbed her . Naruto and Hinata goes into the ramen shop to later break up Sakura's relationship with him. Then Ino enters and gets jealous. She yells "Wheres the oil of freaky toad love?" Chouji says, "Over there next to the venus fly trap you will see it clearly." So Ino walks in on Bloodkid and Mystik smoking a phat Joint, while screaming that "Rasta Bomba Clock." "So it begins". Ino heatedly says "put that out! Chouji hugs Ino then he decides that he would ask her out. Ino blushes and say "i'm waiting for my hair to dry out" Maybe later we can be useless together. Later at Tsunade's office Jiraiya came confessed his love for her Tig-ole-Bitties. She hit him he fell but then he choked on a piece Sage Mode Taffy. It was very confusing but he managed to survive. As Gai enters with a goofy grin on his mug and a new fanny-pack. Hey guys wats Jiraiya doing lying in that sticky thing on the floor. Tsunade says "Thats really sexy, his super sage toad skeet skeet." Jiraiya smiles and strokes his scroll till a dead hooker falls out. 5 minutes later things start to calm down."That hooker was just a blow up doll from his younger days. Soon after Sakura tells Sasuke that shes actually male. Sasuke eyes turn red he starts to cry himself to see naruto and Hinata making babies.He Screams And shows his Mangekyo After Helping Naruto tie his shoes. Naruto thanks him and smacks him upside his head." You Doushe Bag, I thought you were my friend" Then he turns back to face Naruto and Hinata. Naruto tells Hinata
Old 01-31-2009, 11:04 AM   #269
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only thing you have is Toad meat. Karin then enters and takes off her pants to see if Gamakichi has nice fingers. Gamakichi was busy so sakura offered to buy ramen for all of them. Karin got mad and demanded cold hard cash. Naruto Stares, Sakura punches him for looking at her feet. Later at Neji's house , Hinata yells "Would anyone like to dye their kage bunshins and unnatural pink hair." Neji says, "I want my nails painted a pretty byuukugan off white." Hinata agrees that doing this without Lee would be gay. So Neji ate some ramen. In another part of this lame possible anime filler script , Temari was brushing her teeth and watching shikamaru while he ate ramen. The ramen guy started to blow bubbles using a japenese crack pipe. Which suprised Tsunade; she got moist. While remembering Jiraya picking his nose and spying on Lady Shizune doing the same "hokey pokey". pikachu is a scientoligist, electric squeral rapist. Killa Bee enters and starts rapping, " Mo Money Mo, problems, Mo Money,Mo problems and all those other ramen eating grannys shouted like this: "Smell my fist". Shizune said, Hell Pain loves to rock and roll in the moonlight. Meanwhile akatsuki was getting into a shiny ford pinto. Itachi says , Hell awaits bellow the marsh pit. Lets get it on! Kisame starts to jump with excitement. While saying, hell fuckin yea lets get down. Suddenly there was a loud noise... Boom out jumped a ninja named Zetsu dancing away. Kishi then did a plot no jutsu that gave Zetsu the aloe vera jutsu. Now deidara's skin is highly flamable. So Sasori lights him on fire. Deidara runs and Tobi laughed. Deidara turns back and curses with hand sanitizer from his pocket. Pain shakes it like a red headed stepchild. This story is told years later after naruto becomes head ramen chief of the ramen shop down the street near Lee's Dojo. Hinata is happy because he kissed her. Naruto told her that he wanted to bump kiba out of big picture so he grabs a secret ninja scroll to knock Kiba the fuck out. Kiba screams like a little girl who stubbed her . Naruto and Hinata goes into the ramen shop to later break up Sakura's relationship with him. Then Ino enters and gets jealous. She yells "Wheres the oil of freaky toad love?" Chouji says, "Over there next to the venus fly trap you will see it clearly." So Ino walks in on Bloodkid and Mystik smoking a phat Joint, while screaming that "Rasta Bomba Clock." "So it begins". Ino heatedly says "put that out! Chouji hugs Ino then he decides that he would ask her out. Ino blushes and say "i'm waiting for my hair to dry out" Maybe later we can be useless together. Later at Tsunade's office Jiraiya came confessed his love for her Tig-ole-Bitties. She hit him he fell but then he choked on a piece Sage Mode Taffy. It was very confusing but he managed to survive. As Gai enters with a goofy grin on his mug and a new fanny-pack. Hey guys wats Jiraiya doing lying in that sticky thing on the floor. Tsunade says "Thats really sexy, his super sage toad skeet skeet." Jiraiya smiles and strokes his scroll till a dead hooker falls out. 5 minutes later things start to calm down."That hooker was just a blow up doll from his younger days. Soon after Sakura tells Sasuke that shes actually male. Sasuke eyes turn red he starts to cry himself to see naruto and Hinata making babies.He Screams And shows his Mangekyo After Helping Naruto tie his shoes. Naruto thanks him and smacks him upside his head." You Doushe Bag, I thought you were my friend" Then he turns back to face Naruto and Hinata. Naruto tells Hinata "I Wuv U"
Old 01-31-2009, 11:11 AM   #270
Tanya=^^=
Forest Gnome

Tanya=^^= is on a distinguished roadTanya=^^= is on a distinguished road

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only thing you have is Toad meat. Karin then enters and takes off her pants to see if Gamakichi has nice fingers. Gamakichi was busy so sakura offered to buy ramen for all of them. Karin got mad and demanded cold hard cash. Naruto Stares, Sakura punches him for looking at her feet. Later at Neji's house , Hinata yells "Would anyone like to dye their kage bunshins and unnatural pink hair." Neji says, "I want my nails painted a pretty byuukugan off white." Hinata agrees that doing this without Lee would be gay. So Neji ate some ramen. In another part of this lame possible anime filler script , Temari was brushing her teeth and watching shikamaru while he ate ramen. The ramen guy started to blow bubbles using a japenese crack pipe. Which suprised Tsunade; she got moist. While remembering Jiraya picking his nose and spying on Lady Shizune doing the same "hokey pokey". pikachu is a scientoligist, electric squeral rapist. Killa Bee enters and starts rapping, " Mo Money Mo, problems, Mo Money,Mo problems and all those other ramen eating grannys shouted like this: "Smell my fist". Shizune said, Hell Pain loves to rock and roll in the moonlight. Meanwhile akatsuki was getting into a shiny ford pinto. Itachi says , Hell awaits bellow the marsh pit. Lets get it on! Kisame starts to jump with excitement. While saying, hell fuckin yea lets get down. Suddenly there was a loud noise... Boom out jumped a ninja named Zetsu dancing away. Kishi then did a plot no jutsu that gave Zetsu the aloe vera jutsu. Now deidara's skin is highly flamable. So Sasori lights him on fire. Deidara runs and Tobi laughed. Deidara turns back and curses with hand sanitizer from his pocket. Pain shakes it like a red headed stepchild. This story is told years later after naruto becomes head ramen chief of the ramen shop down the street near Lee's Dojo. Hinata is happy because he kissed her. Naruto told her that he wanted to bump kiba out of big picture so he grabs a secret ninja scroll to knock Kiba the fuck out. Kiba screams like a little girl who stubbed her . Naruto and Hinata goes into the ramen shop to later break up Sakura's relationship with him. Then Ino enters and gets jealous. She yells "Wheres the oil of freaky toad love?" Chouji says, "Over there next to the venus fly trap you will see it clearly." So Ino walks in on Bloodkid and Mystik smoking a phat Joint, while screaming that "Rasta Bomba Clock." "So it begins". Ino heatedly says "put that out! Chouji hugs Ino then he decides that he would ask her out. Ino blushes and say "i'm waiting for my hair to dry out" Maybe later we can be useless together. Later at Tsunade's office Jiraiya came confessed his love for her Tig-ole-Bitties. She hit him he fell but then he choked on a piece Sage Mode Taffy. It was very confusing but he managed to survive. As Gai enters with a goofy grin on his mug and a new fanny-pack. Hey guys wats Jiraiya doing lying in that sticky thing on the floor. Tsunade says "Thats really sexy, his super sage toad skeet skeet." Jiraiya smiles and strokes his scroll till a dead hooker falls out. 5 minutes later things start to calm down."That hooker was just a blow up doll from his younger days. Soon after Sakura tells Sasuke that shes actually male. Sasuke eyes turn red he starts to cry himself to see naruto and Hinata making babies.He Screams And shows his Mangekyo After Helping Naruto tie his shoes. Naruto thanks him and smacks him upside his head." You Doushe Bag, I thought you were my friend" Then he turns back to face Naruto and Hinata. Naruto tells Hinata "I Wuv U", then Sasuke kisses
Cuando seguimos por el camino de la Verdad somos conscientes también de que lo que ocurre en nuestro interior es mucho más importante que lo que hemos dejado atrás o lo que ven nuestros ojos. Pues lo que sentimos en nuestro interior es nuestro mayor tesoro, la grandeza del universo en sí mismo.
La princesa que creía en cuentos de hadas
Tanya=^^= is offline   Reply With Quote