3 Word Story - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-26-2009, 08:03 PM   #31
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: 3 Word Story

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2009, 08:05 PM   #32
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes
Old 01-26-2009, 08:12 PM   #33
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about
Old 01-26-2009, 08:15 PM   #34
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the
Old 01-26-2009, 08:19 PM   #35
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i
Old 01-26-2009, 08:27 PM   #36
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword?
Old 01-26-2009, 08:38 PM   #37
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No
Old 01-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #38
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is
Old 01-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #39
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get
Old 01-26-2009, 08:50 PM   #40
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and
Old 01-26-2009, 09:00 PM   #41
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes
Old 01-26-2009, 10:21 PM   #42
sarutobisensei
Genin

sarutobisensei is on a distinguished road

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke

FAVOURITE BATTLE IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46678

FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46509

MOST GOOD LOOKING CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46316

FAVOURITE COUPLE

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46804

Favourite Jutsu/Technique
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46933
sarutobisensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:24 PM   #43
Gamr1469
Chuunin

Gamr1469 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke, says why can't

If you are one of the 100% of people who hate Naruto Fillers. Put this in your tag
99.99 percent of the time fillers
1) make no sense
2) contridict the canon material
3) make my head hurt

Myspace--------->
www.myspace.com/gamr1469

(ps if u r goin to add me plz tell me u added me through the forum)
Gamr1469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:25 PM   #44
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now?
__________________Edit:^beat me to it lol.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:12 PM   #45
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

*how did I get dragged into this...*

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote