3 Word Story - Page 41 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-27-2009, 11:03 AM   #601
NarutoisaG
Genin

NarutoisaG is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 3 Word Story

One day, Sasuke knew that his time was running and he died.End of story. Sakura and Naruto tipped Nagato over by calling his mother a pansy ass spider monkey. Naruto however confronted Sakura by saying "I love you Jenny" and she's an ugly excuse for a unbelievably pale ninja. Hearing pale Sai, who was banging your slutty mom, and Kanye West who was smoking exhaust pipe and was dancing the flapjack with Haku. He couldn't believe that Iruka considered tangling his balls with jiraiya's hair while frying some instand noodle. At Sasgay's funeral all were happy as schoolgirls trying to rape his body while the reality was not as fun and exotic. Suddenly Digimon apperaed and all started NINJA WAR 3252775423 and tentacle moster caught Tsunade with Alex Trebek's powers. Then Jiraiya came! After cleaning his skanky feet, Tsunade sucked his slimey yellow toenail because she's kinky! Feeling kinda dirty CHUCK NORRIS ENTERS slips on bannana peels and yells "cheese and rice!" Then proceeds to rape Tsunade with a super large telescope and she says am yours to easy bake your nuts with my tongue and sell them cheap. Hip hip horray she just died

Old 03-27-2009, 11:05 AM   #602
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road

One day, Sasuke knew that his time was running and he died.End of story. Sakura and Naruto tipped Nagato over by calling his mother a pansy ass spider monkey. Naruto however confronted Sakura by saying "I love you Jenny" and she's an ugly excuse for a unbelievably pale ninja. Hearing pale Sai, who was banging your slutty mom, and Kanye West who was smoking exhaust pipe and was dancing the flapjack with Haku. He couldn't believe that Iruka considered tangling his balls with jiraiya's hair while frying some instand noodle. At Sasgay's funeral all were happy as schoolgirls trying to rape his body while the reality was not as fun and exotic. Suddenly Digimon apperaed and all started NINJA WAR 3252775423 and tentacle moster caught Tsunade with Alex Trebek's powers. Then Jiraiya came! After cleaning his skanky feet, Tsunade sucked his slimey yellow toenail because she's kinky! Feeling kinda dirty CHUCK NORRIS ENTERS slips on bannana peels and yells "cheese and rice!" Then proceeds to rape Tsunade with a super large telescope and she says am yours to easy bake your nuts with my tongue and sell them cheap. Hip hip horray she just died from a heartattack
Old 03-27-2009, 11:10 AM   #603
Niqhtmare
Academy Student

Niqhtmare is an unknown quantity at this point

One day, Sasuke knew that his time was running and he died.End of story. Sakura and Naruto tipped Nagato over by calling his mother a pansy ass spider monkey. Naruto however confronted Sakura by saying "I love you Jenny" and she's an ugly excuse for a unbelievably pale ninja. Hearing pale Sai, who was banging your slutty mom, and Kanye West who was smoking exhaust pipe and was dancing the flapjack with Haku. He couldn't believe that Iruka considered tangling his balls with jiraiya's hair while frying some instand noodle. At Sasgay's funeral all were happy as schoolgirls trying to rape his body while the reality was not as fun and exotic. Suddenly Digimon apperaed and all started NINJA WAR 3252775423 and tentacle moster caught Tsunade with Alex Trebek's powers. Then Jiraiya came! After cleaning his skanky feet, Tsunade sucked his slimey yellow toenail because she's kinky! Feeling kinda dirty CHUCK NORRIS ENTERS slips on bannana peels and yells "cheese and rice!" Then proceeds to rape Tsunade with a super large telescope and she says am yours to easy bake your nuts with my tongue and sell them cheap. Hip hip horray she just died from a heartattack looking at NinjaSquirrel
Old 03-27-2009, 11:15 AM   #604
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road

One day, Sasuke knew that his time was running and he died.End of story. Sakura and Naruto tipped Nagato over by calling his mother a pansy ass spider monkey. Naruto however confronted Sakura by saying "I love you Jenny" and she's an ugly excuse for a unbelievably pale ninja. Hearing pale Sai, who was banging your slutty mom, and Kanye West who was smoking exhaust pipe and was dancing the flapjack with Haku. He couldn't believe that Iruka considered tangling his balls with jiraiya's hair while frying some instand noodle. At Sasgay's funeral all were happy as schoolgirls trying to rape his body while the reality was not as fun and exotic. Suddenly Digimon apperaed and all started NINJA WAR 3252775423 and tentacle moster caught Tsunade with Alex Trebek's powers. Then Jiraiya came! After cleaning his skanky feet, Tsunade sucked his slimey yellow toenail because she's kinky! Feeling kinda dirty CHUCK NORRIS ENTERS slips on bannana peels and yells "cheese and rice!" Then proceeds to rape Tsunade with a super large telescope and she says am yours to easy bake your nuts with my tongue and sell them cheap. Hip hip horray she just died from a heartattack looking at NinjaSquirrel the sexy beast
Old 03-27-2009, 12:05 PM   #605
dragonnik
Genin

dragonnik is an unknown quantity at this point

One day, Sasuke knew that his time was running and he died.End of story. Sakura and Naruto tipped Nagato over by calling his mother a pansy ass spider monkey. Naruto however confronted Sakura by saying "I love you Jenny" and she's an ugly excuse for a unbelievably pale ninja. Hearing pale Sai, who was banging your slutty mom, and Kanye West who was smoking exhaust pipe and was dancing the flapjack with Haku. He couldn't believe that Iruka considered tangling his balls with jiraiya's hair while frying some instand noodle. At Sasgay's funeral all were happy as schoolgirls trying to rape his body while the reality was not as fun and exotic. Suddenly Digimon apperaed and all started NINJA WAR 3252775423 and tentacle moster caught Tsunade with Alex Trebek's powers. Then Jiraiya came! After cleaning his skanky feet, Tsunade sucked his slimey yellow toenail because she's kinky! Feeling kinda dirty CHUCK NORRIS ENTERS slips on bannana peels and yells "cheese and rice!" Then proceeds to rape Tsunade with a super large telescope and she says am yours to easy bake your nuts with my tongue and sell them cheap. Hip hip horray she just died from a heartattack looking at NinjaSquirrel the sexy beast with no teeth

Every true genius is bound to be naive...
dragonnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:11 PM   #606
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

One day, Sasuke knew that his time was running and he died.End of story. Sakura and Naruto tipped Nagato over by calling his mother a pansy ass spider monkey. Naruto however confronted Sakura by saying "I love you Jenny" and she's an ugly excuse for a unbelievably pale ninja. Hearing pale Sai, who was banging your slutty mom, and Kanye West who was smoking exhaust pipe and was dancing the flapjack with Haku. He couldn't believe that Iruka considered tangling his balls with jiraiya's hair while frying some instand noodle. At Sasgay's funeral all were happy as schoolgirls trying to rape his body while the reality was not as fun and exotic. Suddenly Digimon apperaed and all started NINJA WAR 3252775423 and tentacle moster caught Tsunade with Alex Trebek's powers. Then Jiraiya came! After cleaning his skanky feet, Tsunade sucked his slimey yellow toenail because she's kinky! Feeling kinda dirty CHUCK NORRIS ENTERS slips on bannana peels and yells "cheese and rice!" Then proceeds to rape Tsunade with a super large telescope and she says am yours to easy bake your nuts with my tongue and sell them cheap. Hip hip horray she just died from a heartattack looking at NinjaSquirrel the sexy beast with no teeth that are dirty
Old 03-27-2009, 12:22 PM   #607
dragonnik
Genin

dragonnik is an unknown quantity at this point

One day, Sasuke knew that his time was running and he died.End of story. Sakura and Naruto tipped Nagato over by calling his mother a pansy ass spider monkey. Naruto however confronted Sakura by saying "I love you Jenny" and she's an ugly excuse for a unbelievably pale ninja. Hearing pale Sai, who was banging your slutty mom, and Kanye West who was smoking exhaust pipe and was dancing the flapjack with Haku. He couldn't believe that Iruka considered tangling his balls with jiraiya's hair while frying some instand noodle. At Sasgay's funeral all were happy as schoolgirls trying to rape his body while the reality was not as fun and exotic. Suddenly Digimon apperaed and all started NINJA WAR 3252775423 and tentacle moster caught Tsunade with Alex Trebek's powers. Then Jiraiya came! After cleaning his skanky feet, Tsunade sucked his slimey yellow toenail because she's kinky! Feeling kinda dirty CHUCK NORRIS ENTERS slips on bannana peels and yells "cheese and rice!" Then proceeds to rape Tsunade with a super large telescope and she says am yours to easy bake your nuts with my tongue and sell them cheap. Hip hip horray she just died from a heartattack looking at NinjaSquirrel the sexy beast with no teeth that are dirty but are like

Every true genius is bound to be naive...
dragonnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:25 PM   #608
Relentless
Chuunin

Relentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enough

One day, Sasuke knew that his time was running and he died.End of story. Sakura and Naruto tipped Nagato over by calling his mother a pansy ass spider monkey. Naruto however confronted Sakura by saying "I love you Jenny" and she's an ugly excuse for a unbelievably pale ninja. Hearing pale Sai, who was banging your slutty mom, and Kanye West who was smoking exhaust pipe and was dancing the flapjack with Haku. He couldn't believe that Iruka considered tangling his balls with jiraiya's hair while frying some instand noodle. At Sasgay's funeral all were happy as schoolgirls trying to rape his body while the reality was not as fun and exotic. Suddenly Digimon apperaed and all started NINJA WAR 3252775423 and tentacle moster caught Tsunade with Alex Trebek's powers. Then Jiraiya came! After cleaning his skanky feet, Tsunade sucked his slimey yellow toenail because she's kinky! Feeling kinda dirty CHUCK NORRIS ENTERS slips on bannana peels and yells "cheese and rice!" Then proceeds to rape Tsunade with a super large telescope and she says am yours to easy bake your nuts with my tongue and sell them cheap. Hip hip horray she just died from a heartattack looking at NinjaSquirrel the sexy beast with no teeth that are dirty but are like old tomb stones

赤いドラゴン
.::'~ JMan : You were the greatest and will be missed ~'::.

http://tt-rage.mybrute.com
Relentless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:28 PM   #609
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

One day, Sasuke knew that his time was running and he died.End of story. Sakura and Naruto tipped Nagato over by calling his mother a pansy ass spider monkey. Naruto however confronted Sakura by saying "I love you Jenny" and she's an ugly excuse for a unbelievably pale ninja. Hearing pale Sai, who was banging your slutty mom, and Kanye West who was smoking exhaust pipe and was dancing the flapjack with Haku. He couldn't believe that Iruka considered tangling his balls with jiraiya's hair while frying some instand noodle. At Sasgay's funeral all were happy as schoolgirls trying to rape his body while the reality was not as fun and exotic. Suddenly Digimon apperaed and all started NINJA WAR 3252775423 and tentacle moster caught Tsunade with Alex Trebek's powers. Then Jiraiya came! After cleaning his skanky feet, Tsunade sucked his slimey yellow toenail because she's kinky! Feeling kinda dirty CHUCK NORRIS ENTERS slips on bannana peels and yells "cheese and rice!" Then proceeds to rape Tsunade with a super large telescope and she says am yours to easy bake your nuts with my tongue and sell them cheap. Hip hip horray she just died from a heartattack looking at NinjaSquirrel the sexy beast with no teeth that are dirty but are like old tomb stones made from marble
Old 03-27-2009, 12:32 PM   #610
Niqhtmare
Academy Student

Niqhtmare is an unknown quantity at this point

One day, Sasuke knew that his time was running and he died.End of story. Sakura and Naruto tipped Nagato over by calling his mother a pansy ass spider monkey. Naruto however confronted Sakura by saying "I love you Jenny" and she's an ugly excuse for a unbelievably pale ninja. Hearing pale Sai, who was banging your slutty mom, and Kanye West who was smoking exhaust pipe and was dancing the flapjack with Haku. He couldn't believe that Iruka considered tangling his balls with jiraiya's hair while frying some instand noodle. At Sasgay's funeral all were happy as schoolgirls trying to rape his body while the reality was not as fun and exotic. Suddenly Digimon apperaed and all started NINJA WAR 3252775423 and tentacle moster caught Tsunade with Alex Trebek's powers. Then Jiraiya came! After cleaning his skanky feet, Tsunade sucked his slimey yellow toenail because she's kinky! Feeling kinda dirty CHUCK NORRIS ENTERS slips on bannana peels and yells "cheese and rice!" Then proceeds to rape Tsunade with a super large telescope and she says am yours to easy bake your nuts with my tongue and sell them cheap. Hip hip horray she just died from a heartattack looking at NinjaSquirrel the sexy beast with no teeth that are dirty but are like old tomb stones made from marble in your dreams