3 Word Story - Page 48 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-06-2009, 11:56 PM   #706
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: 3 Word Story

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2009, 12:04 AM   #707
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with
Old 04-07-2009, 12:12 AM   #708
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:17 AM   #709
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #710
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz of my hemroids
Old 04-07-2009, 12:43 AM   #711
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Don't erase words where you see fit.

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says

Old 04-07-2009, 01:20 AM   #712
kluang
One Punch Man

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says Sakura is raped

Old 04-07-2009, 01:35 AM   #713
Babyface BK
<3===BK

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says Sakura is raped The Rock says

Old 04-07-2009, 01:38 AM   #714
Clixx
Twilight Guardian

Clixx will become famous soon enoughClixx will become famous soon enough

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says Sakura is raped The Rock says: "I'm tremendously GAY~"

Alien emerges from Naruto...

My RPG site~
Clixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:06 AM   #715
kluang
One Punch Man

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says Sakura is raped The Rock says: "I'm tremendously GAY~"Mr T and

Old 04-07-2009, 02:15 AM   #716
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says Sakura is raped The Rock says: "I'm tremendously GAY~"Mr T and your mother's car
Old 04-07-2009, 02:45 AM   #717
kluang
One Punch Man

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says Sakura is raped The Rock says: "I'm tremendously GAY~"Mr T and your mother's car plus Airwolf flys

Old 04-07-2009, 02:47 AM   #718
Babyface BK
<3===BK

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says Sakura is raped The Rock says: "I'm tremendously GAY~"Mr T and your mother's car plus Airwolf flys HBK vs Undertaker

Old 04-07-2009, 09:28 AM   #719
movalle
Ninja from land of Magma

movalle is on a distinguished roadmovalle is on a distinguished road

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says Sakura is raped The Rock says: "I'm tremendously GAY~"Mr T and your mother's car plus Airwolf flys HBK vs Undertaker in a food
Old 04-07-2009, 10:42 AM   #720
NinjaSquirrel
Chuunin

NinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished roadNinjaSquirrel is on a distinguished road

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says Sakura is raped The Rock says: "I'm tremendously GAY~"Mr T and your mother's car plus Airwolf flys HBK vs Undertaker in a food eating contest. They