3 Word Story - Page 50 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-09-2009, 02:46 PM   #736
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: 3 Word Story

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says Sakura is raped The Rock says: "I'm tremendously GAY~"Mr T and your mother's car plus Airwolf flys HBK vs Undertaker in a food eating contest. They took 169 rounds of chocolate pudding in WrestleMania 25 and stuffed their faces with it. "THIS.... IS.... DELICIOUS!!!" But Mystik's gone down to Mundajong while Zero was "mask of Zoro". Even Obama wanted Kluang to swap places with Sakura but that was to feel Hinata's lesbian fucking presence

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2009, 05:28 PM   #737
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says Sakura is raped The Rock says: "I'm tremendously GAY~"Mr T and your mother's car plus Airwolf flys HBK vs Undertaker in a food eating contest. They took 169 rounds of chocolate pudding in WrestleMania 25 and stuffed their faces with it. "THIS.... IS.... DELICIOUS!!!" But Mystik's gone down to Mundajong while Zero was "mask of Zoro". Even Obama wanted Kluang to swap places with Sakura but that was to feel Hinata's lesbian fucking presence swayed Shang Tsung
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:30 PM   #738
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says Sakura is raped The Rock says: "I'm tremendously GAY~"Mr T and your mother's car plus Airwolf flys HBK vs Undertaker in a food eating contest. They took 169 rounds of chocolate pudding in WrestleMania 25 and stuffed their faces with it. "THIS.... IS.... DELICIOUS!!!" But Mystik's gone down to Mundajong while Zero was "mask of Zoro". Even Obama wanted Kluang to swap places with Sakura but that was to feel Hinata's lesbian fucking presence swayed Shang Tsung to plungerrape Hinata.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:20 AM   #739
Clixx
Twilight Guardian

Clixx will become famous soon enoughClixx will become famous soon enough

Wow, this was fun and funny when it made sense...

Now it's really stupid...

Alien emerges from Naruto...

My RPG site~
Clixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #740
Relentless
Chuunin

Relentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enough

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says Sakura is raped The Rock says: "I'm tremendously GAY~"Mr T and your mother's car plus Airwolf flys HBK vs Undertaker in a food eating contest. They took 169 rounds of chocolate pudding in WrestleMania 25 and stuffed their faces with it. "THIS.... IS.... DELICIOUS!!!" But Mystik's gone down to Mundajong while Zero was "mask of Zoro". Even Obama wanted Kluang to swap places with Sakura but that was to feel Hinata's lesbian fucking presence swayed Shang Tsung to plungerrape Hinata. OH MY GOSH

赤いドラゴン
.::'~ JMan : You were the greatest and will be missed ~'::.

http://tt-rage.mybrute.com
Relentless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:29 PM   #741
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says Sakura is raped The Rock says: "I'm tremendously GAY~"Mr T and your mother's car plus Airwolf flys HBK vs Undertaker in a food eating contest. They took 169 rounds of chocolate pudding in WrestleMania 25 and stuffed their faces with it. "THIS.... IS.... DELICIOUS!!!" But Mystik's gone down to Mundajong while Zero was "mask of Zoro". Even Obama wanted Kluang to swap places with Sakura but that was to feel Hinata's lesbian fucking presence swayed Shang Tsung to plungerrape Hinata. OH MY GOSH IF YA SMEEEEEELLLLLLLL-EL EL EL ELE LE
Old 04-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #742
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says Sakura is raped The Rock says: "I'm tremendously GAY~"Mr T and your mother's car plus Airwolf flys HBK vs Undertaker in a food eating contest. They took 169 rounds of chocolate pudding in WrestleMania 25 and stuffed their faces with it. "THIS.... IS.... DELICIOUS!!!" But Mystik's gone down to Mundajong while Zero was "mask of Zoro". Even Obama wanted Kluang to swap places with Sakura but that was to feel Hinata's lesbian fucking presence swayed Shang Tsung to plungerrape Hinata. OH MY GOSH IF YA SMEEEEEELLLLLLLL-EL EL EL ELE LE Tenten wet panties

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 08:04 PM   #743
Relentless
Chuunin

Relentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enough

There was a muffin man named "Oolong" made world's tastiest boobie pie since Cinderella twin boob were massive but made of pie. The Rock A Bye Baby song causes cancer. The Rock Says kill me please!!!!!!!! So it happened but Chuck Norris wasn't happy with The Rock Says the millionz and of my hemroids The Rock Says Sakura is raped The Rock says: "I'm tremendously GAY~"Mr T and your mother's car plus Airwolf flys HBK vs Undertaker in a food eating contest. They took 169 rounds of chocolate pudding in WrestleMania 25 and stuffed their faces with it. "THIS.... IS.... DELICIOUS!!!" But Mystik's gone down to Mundajong while Zero was "mask of Zoro". Even Obama wanted Kluang to swap places with Sakura but that was to feel Hinata's lesbian fucking presence swayed Shang Tsung to plungerrape Hinata. OH MY GOSH IF YA SMEEEEEELLLLLLLL-EL EL EL ELE LE Tenten wet panties then you puke.

New story cause that 1 doesnt make ANY sense now.

One day in

赤いドラゴン

Old 04-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #744
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

Its never going to work with people lacking the will to add to the story to have it make SENSE; and by that I don't mean a strong story; but rather; stop throwing out "The Rock" "the Rock" at every fricking glance.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:17 AM   #745
Relentless
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnisV View Post
Its never going to work with people lacking the will to add to the story to have it make SENSE; and by that I don't mean a strong story; but rather; stop throwing out "The Rock" "the Rock" at every fricking glance.
I really couldnt agree more, but im stubborn and still wanna give it 1 more shot.

赤いドラゴン

Old 04-11-2009, 04:29 AM   #746
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Indeed, this has gone into rapetime territory.
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:07 AM   #747
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Alright then let stick it with anime and games character

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:22 AM   #748
Clixx
Twilight Guardian

Clixx will become famous soon enoughClixx will become famous soon enough

And not only that but PLEASE make some sense people...

None of this:

Tenten rides a pole and then She boob bra

Come one people... 2 nouns out of 3 words? I don't think that can work... Lets make SENCE PEOPLE!

Alien emerges from Naruto...

My RPG site~
Clixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:36 AM   #749
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

One day in the middle of
Old 04-11-2009, 07:38 AM   #750
Relentless
Chuunin

One day in the middle of Konoha, Konohamaru and

赤いドラゴン