3 Word Story - Page 73 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-15-2009, 07:36 PM   #1081
Relentless
Chuunin

Relentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enough
Re: 3 Word Story

Naruto ate ramen while sakura played with TenTen's Kunai *hint hint hint* Itachi looks around and sees this Leaf shinobi running for the Kunai and he wanted it because Hashirama wood-raped his mother. Meanwhile, Hinata's bathroom smelt very fresh after that intense shower session; watching, you know what, Sakura couldn't help wanting more hentai being the dirty coconut fucker that she is. Hinata vigorously rubbed her cha cha's with natural moisturizer in her room secretly. Meanwhile in Suna Gaara was planing in the sand to take Hinata and marry her because she sucked his balls before. Hinata seems to want another man in her rear and thats how massages are created. Hinata made a list of who she wanted inside her. And Hashirama tops Sakura as she peeks at the conversation going on about Hinata's chastity she lost to eight of the nine tails of the 9tailed fox. Sakura's chastity was lost wen Naruto tripped and landed with hes exposed, smaller than average limited edition rolling-pin. Kakashi began gang-raping Sakura once he read his book. Anko-chan grabbed Kakashi and then he tickling his penis with her wet vasectomy equipment that explodes into a great big vibrating monkey. Kakashi began eating his own clothing, so that the diarrhea filled cunt on 2 girls 1 cup Would begin barf-o-rama. Tsunade began the day after she finished spanking Sakura's ass with Kakashi's face, by making a special spanking machine specially made for her horny pleasures and guy-fapping desires. Hinata discovered 4Chan and hated it. Secretly hinta thought about Anko naked while performing the Snake Sacrifice Jutsu, kinky little bitch, then Hinata died. Then resurrect with CPR no jutsu. sasuke saw naked akamaru's tight asshole, dived in headfirst, Inside sasuke blew bubbles. Kurenai stripped then dropped dead. Suddenly Kiba jumped through kurenai's window then fell head-first. Then awaking from sleep,he died. The unknown Ninja who died horribly fed akamaru nicely.

赤いドラゴン
.::'~ JMan : You were the greatest and will be missed ~'::.

http://tt-rage.mybrute.com
Relentless is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2009, 10:26 PM   #1082
Emo Was Sasuke
is really Uchiha Madara!

Emo Was Sasuke is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto ate ramen while sakura played with TenTen's Kunai *hint hint hint* Itachi looks around and sees this Leaf shinobi running for the Kunai and he wanted it because Hashirama wood-raped his mother. Meanwhile, Hinata's bathroom smelt very fresh after that intense shower session; watching, you know what, Sakura couldn't help wanting more hentai being the dirty coconut fucker that she is. Hinata vigorously rubbed her cha cha's with natural moisturizer in her room secretly. Meanwhile in Suna Gaara was planing in the sand to take Hinata and marry her because she sucked his balls before. Hinata seems to want another man in her rear and thats how massages are created. Hinata made a list of who she wanted inside her. And Hashirama tops Sakura as she peeks at the conversation going on about Hinata's chastity she lost to eight of the nine tails of the 9tailed fox. Sakura's chastity was lost wen Naruto tripped and landed with hes exposed, smaller than average limited edition rolling-pin. Kakashi began gang-raping Sakura once he read his book. Anko-chan grabbed Kakashi and then he tickling his penis with her wet vasectomy equipment that explodes into a great big vibrating monkey. Kakashi began eating his own clothing, so that the diarrhea filled cunt on 2 girls 1 cup Would begin barf-o-rama. Tsunade began the day after she finished spanking Sakura's ass with Kakashi's face, by making a special spanking machine specially made for her horny pleasures and guy-fapping desires. Hinata discovered 4Chan and hated it. Secretly hinta thought about Anko naked while performing the Snake Sacrifice Jutsu, kinky little bitch, then Hinata died. Then resurrect with CPR no jutsu. sasuke saw naked akamaru's tight asshole, dived in headfirst, Inside sasuke blew bubbles. Kurenai stripped then dropped dead. Suddenly Kiba jumped through kurenai's window then fell head-first. Then awaking from sleep,he died. The unknown Ninja who died horribly fed akamaru nicely. The land of
Emo Was Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:31 PM   #1083
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

Naruto ate ramen while sakura played with TenTen's Kunai *hint hint hint* Itachi looks around and sees this Leaf shinobi running for the Kunai and he wanted it because Hashirama wood-raped his mother. Meanwhile, Hinata's bathroom smelt very fresh after that intense shower session; watching, you know what, Sakura couldn't help wanting more hentai being the dirty coconut fucker that she is. Hinata vigorously rubbed her cha cha's with natural moisturizer in her room secretly. Meanwhile in Suna Gaara was planing in the sand to take Hinata and marry her because she sucked his balls before. Hinata seems to want another man in her rear and thats how massages are created. Hinata made a list of who she wanted inside her. And Hashirama tops Sakura as she peeks at the conversation going on about Hinata's chastity she lost to eight of the nine tails of the 9tailed fox. Sakura's chastity was lost wen Naruto tripped and landed with hes exposed, smaller than average limited edition rolling-pin. Kakashi began gang-raping Sakura once he read his book. Anko-chan grabbed Kakashi and then he tickling his penis with her wet vasectomy equipment that explodes into a great big vibrating monkey. Kakashi began eating his own clothing, so that the diarrhea filled cunt on 2 girls 1 cup Would begin barf-o-rama. Tsunade began the day after she finished spanking Sakura's ass with Kakashi's face, by making a special spanking machine specially made for her horny pleasures and guy-fapping desires. Hinata discovered 4Chan and hated it. Secretly hinta thought about Anko naked while performing the Snake Sacrifice Jutsu, kinky little bitch, then Hinata died. Then resurrect with CPR no jutsu. sasuke saw naked akamaru's tight asshole, dived in headfirst, Inside sasuke blew bubbles. Kurenai stripped then dropped dead. Suddenly Kiba jumped through kurenai's window then fell head-first. Then awaking from sleep,he died. The unknown Ninja who died horribly fed akamaru nicely. The land of the dead ninjas
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:29 PM   #1084
TheJkid
Chuunin

TheJkid is on a distinguished roadTheJkid is on a distinguished road

Naruto ate ramen while sakura played with TenTen's Kunai *hint hint hint* Itachi looks around and sees this Leaf shinobi running for the Kunai and he wanted it because Hashirama wood-raped his mother. Meanwhile, Hinata's bathroom smelt very fresh after that intense shower session; watching, you know what, Sakura couldn't help wanting more hentai being the dirty coconut fucker that she is. Hinata vigorously rubbed her cha cha's with natural moisturizer in her room secretly. Meanwhile in Suna Gaara was planing in the sand to take Hinata and marry her because she sucked his balls before. Hinata seems to want another man in her rear and thats how massages are created. Hinata made a list of who she wanted inside her. And Hashirama tops Sakura as she peeks at the conversation going on about Hinata's chastity she lost to eight of the nine tails of the 9tailed fox. Sakura's chastity was lost wen Naruto tripped and landed with hes exposed, smaller than average limited edition rolling-pin. Kakashi began gang-raping Sakura once he read his book. Anko-chan grabbed Kakashi and then he tickling his penis with her wet vasectomy equipment that explodes into a great big vibrating monkey. Kakashi began eating his own clothing, so that the diarrhea filled cunt on 2 girls 1 cup Would begin barf-o-rama. Tsunade began the day after she finished spanking Sakura's ass with Kakashi's face, by making a special spanking machine specially made for her horny pleasures and guy-fapping desires. Hinata discovered 4Chan and hated it. Secretly hinta thought about Anko naked while performing the Snake Sacrifice Jutsu, kinky little bitch, then Hinata died. Then resurrect with CPR no jutsu. sasuke saw naked akamaru's tight asshole, dived in headfirst, Inside sasuke blew bubbles. Kurenai stripped then dropped dead. Suddenly Kiba jumped through kurenai's window then fell head-first. Then awaking from sleep,he died. The unknown Ninja who died horribly fed akamaru nicely. The land of the dead ninjas began a plunger
TheJkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:36 PM   #1085
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

NEW STORY

Since its been a while, its time for a new story:

While Naruto was

Edit:First post so new users know what its about even though its pretty clear:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
This might fail or this might succeed but if it succeeds and is done right then it can be really fun and funny as hell if played right. I figured why not try to have some fun games in this section. Try to make it funny if possible. Anyhow most you may know how it goes. One person post three words and then the next person copies and paste the words and adds there own three words to the story till you have a long funny story. Naruto characters are the only ones you can use. Im making it in the manga section so all characters up to now can be used. I will start...

Sakura was walking

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 02-19-2010 at 06:39 PM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:56 PM   #1086
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

While Naruto was sitting on the toilet watching this video on Notebook

Last edited by Lalalila; 02-19-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:13 PM   #1087
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

While Naruto was sitting on the toilet watching this video on Notebook, Mystik showed up
Old 02-19-2010, 09:56 PM   #1088
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

While Naruto was sitting on the toilet watching this video on Notebook, Mystik showed up and stole his Notebook
Old 02-20-2010, 12:09 AM   #1089
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

While Naruto was sitting on the toilet watching this video on Notebook, Mystik showed up and stole his Notebook because she's a
Old 02-20-2010, 02:47 AM   #1090
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

While Naruto was sitting on the toilet watching this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24) video on Notebook, Mystik showed up and stole his Notebook because she's a traitor of this forum
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
TheSixthHokage (02-20-2010)
Old 02-20-2010, 04:53 AM   #1091
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

While Naruto was sitting on the toilet watching this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24) video on Notebook, Mystik showed up and stole his Notebook because she's a traitor of this forum. Hinata screams when

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:13 AM   #1092
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future

While Naruto was sitting on the toilet watching this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24) video on Notebook, Mystik showed up and stole his Notebook because she's a traitor of this forum. Hinata screams when she found out

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Xei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:56 PM   #1093
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

While Naruto was sitting on the toilet watching this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24) video on Notebook, Mystik showed up and stole his Notebook because she's a traitor of this forum. Hinata screams when she found out that her naked pictures was on disk drive
Old 02-20-2010, 08:21 PM   #1094
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

While Naruto was sitting on the toilet watching this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24) video on Notebook, Mystik showed up and stole his Notebook because she's a traitor of this forum. Hinata screams when she found out that her naked pictures was on disk drive. She screams happily

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 08:27 PM   #1095
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

While Naruto was sitting on the toilet watching this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24) video on Notebook, Mystik showed up and stole his Notebook because she's a traitor of this forum. Hinata screams when she found out that her naked pictures was on disk drive. She screams happily like first time when she