do u think spirits and ghost are real? - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 09-09-2006, 12:52 PM   #181
Sakuralover26
Genin

Sakuralover26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: do u think spirits and ghost are real?

Well, spirits go up to Heaven or Hell, so I guess it's definitely possible.

Old 09-09-2006, 01:50 PM   #182
Ronen
Elementian warrior.

Ronen is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I think spirits and ghosts are real.

Hinata-Sweet
Yami-cute
Satoshi kun-soul brother
Farmerko-cool as hell so deal wit it
xXGaaraXx-A fsking awsome sig maker
Ero-He learns from me.
Yoru-ORO?
Waltz-My mentor
Mizu-Freindly
Big 'S'-sprite giver
Little D.A-fun to be with.
Co-owner of Resident evil FC
Ronen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:28 PM   #183
temari45
Genin

temari45 is an unknown quantity at this point

they're real because my house is haunted.....

temari45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 06:00 PM   #184
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

yes they are real i live near a haunted house

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 06:40 AM   #185
xtrashock
Genin

xtrashock is an unknown quantity at this point

I think there shall be no one who is not going to beleive spirits .and what i know there is one inside my body who keeps my body live !

Enough Anime and Manga to make your Mouth Water!
Free Direct Anime Downloads.
xtrashock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 07:02 PM   #186
DeathSand
Genin

DeathSand is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG my music teacher that i had her house was like a ghost hotel she would be sleeping and then here foot steps in her kitchen she used to all that well anyways her friend came over and had to use the washroom and the washroom was downstairs he went dowstair went to the washroom came out and saw this girl with blonde hair and blue eyes looked about 8 but she was sorta transparent he ran back upstairs and said to my teacher he saw something downstairs she knew so she said what was it before sha did she leaned over to her other friend an whispered it was a girl looked about 8 blonde hair blue eyes he said the same description! when she had her baby she was feeding him and saw something jump across the room i think a hand or something she thought it was cool because these spirits wanted to see the new arrival of someone knew also she was laying down a could not get up all of a sudden she sorta floated into a sitting positon then she could not get to a laying position and then floated down ! WEIRD! or she would close the closet it would be open the next day. But i believe in ghosts

Member of the :
Sound Shinobi FC
Gaara FC
New narusasu fc
VILLAGE BRAWL FC

I have quit my fire emblem FC

AHEM!

"Fear ME!!!"
( ) ( )
(>n.n)>

"Now BOW TO MY ALL POWRFUL HYPNO EYE!!"

O.@

I dont mind because I just saved a bunch of money on my signature by switching to Gecko!
DeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 09:37 AM   #187
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

thats creepy man,i stayd the night in a haunted hotel once gave me the chills ya know,all those dead noises.I dont even like to think about it man.

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:36 AM   #188
jasongotti
Missing-Nin

jasongotti is an unknown quantity at this point

i have to say spirites and ghost are real cause supernatural stuff be hapenning that cant be explained
jasongotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 02:03 AM   #189
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Ghost is real, the dead do tell tales, and Elvis is from Jupiter.

Just because science can't prove it, it's not real. Souls exist but do science prove it's existence?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 10-01-2006 at 02:10 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:31 PM   #190
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Well, logic can disprove the existence of ghosts. The only reason people believe in ghosts initially is because they've been told what a ghost is in the first place. The existence of ghosts in ones mind is then reinforced by the fear they feel when they're alone in the dark.

Why doesn't anyone ever feel paranoid of ghosts when they're in the sunshine or another non-spooky area? Because in the movies people see, ghosts don't come to get you in any other place than the dark. This assumption creates the "chills" you feel in "spooky" places, not spirits or something else related is present.

I get the same damn "chills" when I look at my brother when he's about to punch me. It's because I'm paranoid at that particular moment that he's gonna hit me. What's up with that? Wierd how people can't see that their feelings of paranoia and their fear of ghosts are the exact same feeling.

And by the way, for the love of god, this isn't a conspiracy.
Old 10-01-2006, 05:29 PM   #191
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48
And by the way, for the love of god, this isn't a conspiracy.
Quote'd for validity.

Quote:
Well, logic can disprove the existence of ghosts. The only reason people believe in ghosts initially is because they've been told what a ghost is in the first place. The existence of ghosts in ones mind is then reinforced by the fear they feel when they're alone in the dark.
Not always the case, actually. There are some people who have no idea what ghosts are (at the time of the experience, perhaps in early childhood before they can understand the concept), and yet are able to feel a "presence". And who says all "out of body/paranormal" experiences happen in the dark?

Quote:
Why doesn't anyone ever feel paranoid of ghosts when they're in the sunshine or another non-spooky area? Because in the movies people see, ghosts don't come to get you in any other place than the dark. This assumption creates the "chills" you feel in "spooky" places, not spirits or something else related is present.
Again, not every experience happens in the dark. The whole feeling of paranoia can happen at anytime, anyplace, anyday. It has nothing to do with where you are or what your surroundings/atmosphere is at the time. And honestly--the so caled "chills" are myths. You can get "chills" just because your body temperature has dropped. The feeling you get when you "sense" something--that could be as minimal as a stomachache.

Quote:
I get the same damn "chills" when I look at my brother when he's about to punch me. It's because I'm paranoid at that particular moment that he's gonna hit me. What's up with that? Wierd how people can't see that their feelings of paranoia and their fear of ghosts are the exact same feeling.
And that's called Adrenaline. It's the whole fight-or-flight syndrome we humans hold so dearly. And by the way--you're using the term paranoia quite loosely. Do you even know what it means? As in a proper definition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Paranoia is an excessive anxiety or fear concerning one's own well-being which is considered irrational and excessive, perhaps to the point of being a psychosis. This typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a likely threat, or a belief in a conspiracy theory.
Being afraid your brother's going to punch you doesn't quite deal into the "irrational fears" area. Maybe a feeling of impending danger--but Paranoia? Nah.

Last edited by Tsuna; 10-01-2006 at 05:30 PM.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 06:36 PM   #192
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Not always the case, actually. There are some people who have no idea what ghosts are (at the time of the experience, perhaps in early childhood before they can understand the concept), and yet are able to feel a "presence". And who says all "out of body/paranormal" experiences happen in the dark?
Interesting. How did they test and determine this? Source?
Quote:
Again, not every experience happens in the dark. The whole feeling of paranoia can happen at anytime, anyplace, anyday. It has nothing to do with where you are or what your surroundings/atmosphere is at the time. And honestly--the so caled "chills" are myths. You can get "chills" just because your body temperature has dropped. The feeling you get when you "sense" something--that could be as minimal as a stomachache.
I don't mean literal chills. That's just a term some people I've known used to describe how they feel and "know" ghosts exist. And this feeling that they get, I believe, is fear that something bad is going to happen to them. Not some kind of sense that a ghost is in the room.
Quote:
And that's called Adrenaline. It's the whole fight-or-flight syndrome we humans hold so dearly. And by the way--you're using the term paranoia quite loosely. Do you even know what it means? As in a proper definition?
Well, I'm not using it as the actual condition of being medically paranoid. Using it here as the feeling related to fear that something is going to happen. And it's not adreniline. My brother doesn't pull his fist back, and I feel something. He just gets close to me, or we pass each other in a hallway. He likes to test my reflexes against punches (lol =\ wtf), so I get defensive. If I was a believer of spiritual connections and such, you could damn well say that I "sense" that he's going to punch me.

I should've elaborated about the brother hitting me. Was too lazy in last post =\ lol
Quote:
Being afraid your brother's going to punch you doesn't quite deal into the "irrational fears" area. Maybe a feeling of impending danger--but Paranoia? Nah.
It is a little irrational, because he'd be going to get some orange juice or something completely irrelevant, and I'd get defensive. If I had no prior knowledge that something like that would happen, I wouldn't be defensive. Same goes for people who are alone in the dark. If they haven't seen any kind of media related to ghosts or something coming out in the dark, they wouldn't be defensive.

Last edited by Ninja48; 10-02-2006 at 06:40 PM.
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 07:59 PM   #193
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
Interesting. How did they test and determine this? Source?
And yours? I admit I don't have a professional source for my conclusions. But my assumptions are based on previously gathered information. I suppose you could call it inferring.

Quote:
I don't mean literal chills. That's just a term some people I've known used to describe how they feel and "know" ghosts exist. And this feeling that they get, I believe, is fear that something bad is going to happen to them. Not some kind of sense that a ghost is in the room.
Have you ever thought that perhaps you're basing your opinions on the wrong information given by people with limited experience in this area? There's a difference between a feeling of fear and the sensing of a presence.

Quote:
Well, I'm not using it as the actual condition of being medically paranoid. Using it here as the feeling related to fear that something is going to happen. And it's not adreniline. My brother doesn't pull his fist back, and I feel something. He just gets close to me, or we pass each other in a hallway. He likes to test my reflexes against punches (lol =\ wtf), so I get defensive. If I was a believer of spiritual connections and such, you could damn well say that I "sense" that he's going to punch me.

I should've elaborated about the brother hitting me. Was too lazy in last post =\ lol
Then yes, that's paranoia. That doesn't have anything to do with spiritual connections. It's a learned, euh, "reflex", I suppose you could call it. It's like an abused child learning the ways of their parents and becoming an abuser themselves. If you are constantly being "tested" by your brother, then perhaps you have gotten used to him hitting you or feigning to hit you and have learned to put your guard up when around him?

Quote:
It is a little irrational, because he'd be going to get some orange juice or something completely irrelevant, and I'd get defensive. If I had no prior knowledge that something like that would happen, I wouldn't be defensive. Same goes for people who are alone in the dark. If they haven't seen any kind of media related to ghosts or something coming out in the dark, they wouldn't be defensive.
That's not at all true. There's a feeling of apprehension whenever someone can't understand a certain thing. When you are in the dark, there is a certain knowledge that you cannot see as well due to the fact that humans don't have "nightvision", and require light to see well. The humans' most often used sense is the eyes, and therefore when its uselessness is reduced, some people may feel helpless.

Note the "may". It's only a theory.

Last edited by Tsuna; 10-02-2006 at 08:01 PM.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:09 PM   #194
firestar
Genin

firestar is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont think ghost are real but lately strange and scary things have been happening in my house that is making me start to belive in them

haseo ^_^
firestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 06:08 PM   #195
newgrounds454
Genin

newgrounds454 is on a distinguished road

sorry man,but i or my mom or dad or sister have NEVER been attcked by a ghost or any other sprit. (epscally my mom or dad cause they've been liv'n longer than i have)

http://www.joystiq.com/media/2006/04...op_phriday.jpg
GO TO THIS WEBSITE AND CHECK OUT THIS PIC!!!!
IT IS AWSOME!!!!
newgrounds454 is offline   Reply With Quote