do u think spirits and ghost are real? - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 05-02-2007, 04:31 PM   #226
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice
Re: do u think spirits and ghost are real?

i belive cause ive had encounters small ones but still encounters

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2007, 04:12 AM   #227
rokudaime
Genin

rokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura about

i believe in both ghosts and spirits just as much as i do heaven and hell...on that note, whether you are visited by either spirits (guardians) or ghosts (demons) depends on what you've allowed entrance into your heart--good or evil.

*Tsukiyomi**Amaterasu**Susanoo* - Techniques of the Gods
<--Co-Owner (I'll fix my banner one day)

You're the only shinobi in the world who can surpass the fourth.

Co-Owner of:
NaruHina FC
Kakashi Gaiden

rokudaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:13 AM   #228
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future

i do believe in them i mean there are lots existing in our house.
they are not really harmful so i dont mind leaving with them.

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Xei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:07 PM   #229
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

well i belive in spirts, seeing dead ppl and ghosts anything supernatrual!!!!!!that's what i belive in!!
Old 05-04-2007, 10:32 AM   #230
Rock lee 13
Genin

Rock lee 13 is an unknown quantity at this point

I belive that there is Ghost and Spirts because there Hunted Hotals thaat are hunted. Also I wondering my self do Naruto Spirts real too?
Old 05-06-2007, 07:26 PM   #231
teamkakshi
Genin

Location: head in the furture,arm's and leg's in the past and body in the present so u tell me!!!!!
teamkakshi is a jewel in the roughteamkakshi is a jewel in the roughteamkakshi is a jewel in the roughteamkakshi is a jewel in the roughteamkakshi is a jewel in the roughteamkakshi is a jewel in the rough
Lightbulb Re: do u think spirits and ghost are real?

argh i was whatching ghost-something on scifi and they were crashing in a hunted hotel and one guy was sleeping in this dead prostitutes room and she was known to pull the sheets up on males cover and tickling there feet and whispering into there ears and they put cameras in his room and wat they caught was scary they got a video of the guys covers moving up by themself and it was really scary!!!!!!!!!!!!! it lookied soooo real i think it was real!!!!!

member of NARUTO ADDICTS FC
member of AKATSUKI FC
sup!

teamkakshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 10:09 PM   #232
Urbane_Name
Genin

Urbane_Name is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't believe in them.( at all) I believe in the elecromagnetic impulses every living thing has ( comes from your brain ) and you can leave traces of it behind. but seeing ghosts no I don't. There are so many reasons why i don't but I don't wanna offend anybody, which I probably would. I use to believe I saw monsters under my bed though ( i was 4 ) needless to say i don't anymore.

I'm not reading 16 pages , but it seems the majority believe in ghosts.

The quiet corner:
"]

Urbane_Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:17 PM   #233
Magister
Genin

Location: A single conversation across a table with a wise man is worth a month's study of books.
Magister is a jewel in the roughMagister is a jewel in the roughMagister is a jewel in the roughMagister is a jewel in the roughMagister is a jewel in the roughMagister is a jewel in the rough

Small stuff. But yeah. I believe in them no question.

^THX TO GIBIGBIG^

OWNER OF THE GOOGLE FC -UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Co-Owner of the

MEMBER OF: THE ROLEPLAYING FC
THE AKATSUKI FC
MY E-SIBLINGS:
My first and younger bro- Tookaipai
My equal aged bro- Fireninja
The sis I don't mess with- Miyuki
The 'older than me' (she feels) sis- Kata-chan7
My Halo bro-Trey
And the bro with no explanation!-ino11
compared to
what lies
within us
Magister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:55 PM   #234
Blue46
Genin

Blue46 is on a distinguished roadBlue46 is on a distinguished road

I agree unreal, and wierd things occur, but i dont believe in ghosts
Old 07-19-2007, 05:57 PM   #235
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

I believe in ghosts. I've had some weird ass shit happen to me.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 06:12 PM   #236
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by knife man View Post
I truly believe that ghosts and spirits exist
theres this house by me that was built on an Native American burial ground and all the people who lived in that house either commit suicide or died in a brutal way
and i have many other stories.....
well of course its an indian burial ground. Anyone with any sense knows not to live on one. My dad is building a parking lot thats going to hold houses for rich people and its being built on an indian burial ground. When he told me that i was like oh well feel sorry for them when strange things start to happen. Yes i believe in spirits as well. Ghost not really but spirits yeah. Is their a difference yes there is. Can i say what the difference is.... no because i am not good with explaining things.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:59 PM   #237
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

a ghost is just the imprint of the fallen persons mind and will left in that location. The spirit or ghost may have something in that place or may hate the people that live on his area. Ghost and spirits are real that is why i respect the dead as much as one can.
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 04:14 AM   #238
Assaulter
Symphony of Destruction

Assaulter will become famous soon enoughAssaulter will become famous soon enoughAssaulter will become famous soon enough

People underestimate how powerful the human mind really is. Ghost are not real in my eyes because of the soul fact that there isn't indisputable truth proving that they are. Just because you hear noises or you see a blur doesn't make it a ghost. I'm not being hard heading on the proving thing and think that everything needs to be proven I just think that outrageous claims need to be.

On top of that the people that do claim to see it have to remember that they usually are told about it before it shows up to them. Your mind can trick you into seeing something not there to others and the real world. As well as hearing things. Even a small noise can be misconstrued and be made out to sound like something completely different. Just like the game where you tell one person a secret and you have them pass it down the line until the end person has heard it. Same with spirits the reason you can feel people when you go to a cometary is because once again you know there are dead people there and your mind tells you that and how much you wanna believe in it is how far you mind will take you.

Every ghost based show does the same thing. They think that camera's prove everything when camera's are sensitive to electronic pulse just like every other machine. Just because there isn't power in the house or anything like that doesn't mean there isn't a pulse of electricity running through most of the electronics.

Last edited by Assaulter; 07-20-2007 at 04:18 AM.
Assaulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 08:00 AM   #239
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

@Assaulter--Which is why certain shows actually have disregard and seek out such electro-magnetic pulses in order to disprove hauntings instead of actually look for them. I take it you've never seen Ghosthunters before if you bothered to mention the electro-magnetic "pulse"/field thing.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 09:56 AM   #240
Costigc
King Anubis

Costigc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swtvi3tboi08 View Post
i think they exist. when ever im at church i feel something crawl up my spine and my friend told me that there are a lot of spirits on the church ground and it has scared me. also my priest saw one at night. and i know my priest dont lie. so do u think they are real or not? explain...
i think they are real cuz one time i felt a cold aura down my back