do u think spirits and ghost are real? - Page 22 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 02-17-2008, 11:48 PM   #316
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough
Re: do u think spirits and ghost are real?

my friends house is haunted, ive seen ghosts of little kids in her house. supposedly there was a fire in her house during the early 1900's and alot of people died during a party. she said shes been home alone and head music playing and people laughing and dancing in her house. And she sees a little boy walking around all the time.
marti810 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2008, 02:53 PM   #317
Craigkage
Jounin

Craigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura about

Spirits - yes
Ghosts - No... Dead people stay dead as far as my theology is concerned...

Craigkage is now the proud owner of a Dragon Box
Craigkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 05:52 PM   #318
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

yes to spririts but ghosts not really because there dead and there spirits stay in the body in my opinion unless they are cremanted then their spirits are able to leave its kind of complicated

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 05:56 PM   #319
jsaviers
Chuunin

jsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of light

Demonic Affliction.
Demons haunting places becasue they are allowed to.
Ghosts or spirits of dead people not happening. When someone die they go to Heaven or Hell, there is no third option.

True Strength.
...Courage.
...Wisdom.
Not from this Sacrifice.

The HAHA Guy
member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Check out this Site.
http://ffcentral.forumsfree.org/index.htm

It seems I am Co-Owner of the Final Fantasy FC
jsaviers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:57 PM   #320
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

i agree with the ^ above poster. they are not really the peoples souls come back from the dead. but demon imitations trying to fool you into thinking that. they can be rebuked, iv seen it done. no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:36 PM   #321
NarutoFreak Jr.
Chuunin

NarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the rough

I am a very paranoid person when it comes to the afterlife. Watching vampire movies and such have not helped.
I believe that the demonix pressure can be felt by humans and creatures such as your pets, etc. But I do not believe that blood oozes out of walls. That just sounds like some superstitious hype. I think, perhaps not accordingly, that demons show themselves to humans by letting out a sense of their "power" thus emitting energy, allowing humans to pick up that energy and letting them see the demons. Now I also believe that if they let out enormous amounts of demonic pressure, that they can overwhelm the human body and possess it.

I am a paranoid person, as I have stated, and every little crack, every little light, the slightest sounds set me off. My insight might be different, but essentially it is the same as everyone else's.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:35 PM   #322
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

Actually a couple of days ago i was working in a house istalling cable tv and internet service for this guy and his family in another city here in Texas. When i felt a pressure in the room come over me. I started asking the Guy about the nature of the room and its purpose.

He told me it was his kids room to sleep but they didnt cause they were scared of the room. So i asked out of humor if it was haunted.

He told me he bought the house from his sister and she told him his niece was always playing in the room and saying she was playing with her sister. The little girl was the only child the family had.

The guy continued saying that his sister husband went out of town on business one night and that it was dark and raining and she went into the room after her daughter and when she turned around in the doorway of the closet she saw the image of a young girl.

As he told me the story i could still feel that pressure around me and so did he. I did not sense and evil prescense but i could feel it trying to crush me some how as to play or something.

So what i did i just increased the force of my own body that internal pressure you feel inside your own body.

So i increased the pressure some what within myself and the the foreing prescence i felt started to ease off out of the room. But i still believe its not a ghost but the ideas that are planted in our own minds that cause us to create such scenarios.

But i could be wrong.

And im not jokeing this was for real.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 09:34 AM   #323
NarutoFreak Jr.
Chuunin

NarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the rough

Oh crap.. 1 month bump >_>

Anyways, the paranormal most likely exists, much won't happen till the future..
Old 04-28-2008, 12:37 PM   #324
9tailedfox93
Genin

Location: The underground village of Knothole on the planet Mobius
9tailedfox93 will become famous soon enough9tailedfox93 will become famous soon enough9tailedfox93 will become famous soon enough
omg I think spirits are real in a way... like coming back to watch over family or friends and ghosts ..ehhhhhh if something pissed them off in there life then I think they could come back and haunt it. but it always comes back to if YOU belive in them

spirits do lurk around. there everywere but they choose not to show themselves and hide amongst the living

Member of the Naruto Uzimaki FC
Member of the Nine tailed Demons RPG

Sup3r s0n1c

Last edited by goku100; 04-28-2008 at 05:34 PM. Reason: double post
9tailedfox93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:56 PM   #325
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

Ghost exist and they have personality as we do .... they share this world with us but we can't see them ... I prefer to call them Genies

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:16 PM   #326
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

well there are ghosts, spirits what ever you wana call them. both evil and good, iv seen them, and i can hear them sometimes. and iv been protected by angels in human form, then turned around and they were gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 07:06 PM   #327
NarutoFreak Jr.
Chuunin

Dirk, I highly doubt that statement, but let's not start a flame wars.

The paranormal state can not, in my knowledge, reached with you consciously knowing it. I am guessing that when you die you either go to the good or bad side. But let's say you've been both good at bad, I guess your limbo? Limbo= staying in the middle life, which is the human civilization= ghosts or spirits or whatever.

Demons, demons are another thing altogether. Demons have been sent by someone to wreak havoc upon someone's life. They are sent by the evil that is commonly known as The Underworld.
Old 04-29-2008, 09:23 PM   #328
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

There's enough proof (in terms of pictures and all) to say that they exist. Yeah, so I'm guessing (actually someone said...) that after passing away, if a spirit has unfinished business, then it won't rest until it's actually finished it. Hence, a ghost. ;D

A Haunting kind of helps with the whole ghost-hunting thing if anyone else is interesting. >.>
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:24 PM   #329
NarutoFreak Jr.
Chuunin

Hah, you do know that on A Haunting probably ninety percent is a hoax, right?
Old 04-29-2008, 09:28 PM   #330
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Well, yeah, but they do have a ton of observations and all about paranormal entities. (Bad word choice? XD)
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote