do u think spirits and ghost are real? - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 06-18-2005, 01:46 PM   #46
bernie_rocks
Genin

bernie_rocks is an unknown quantity at this point
There's not always a logical explanation for everything...and that includes ghosts and spirits. So, yes I do believe. But I don't believe that theyr'e bad things that try to take over your body and the world...I mean, how pointless would that be, after you lived a nice life, you try to take over somebody else and kill them and give them a hard time.
bernie_rocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2005, 05:42 PM   #47
Flame_Sniper
Genin

Flame_Sniper is an unknown quantity at this point
I think some people is kinda stupid when they attention seek, saying they've seen a ghost outside my garden or OMG I just talked to my dead uncle. I know this from the way they react. Its...pointless.
I dont really believe in ghosts, I believe when I see one. When people say they seen ghosts they have to proof it, other-wise its just random.

Flame_Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 08:37 PM   #48
CuTe_CuTe_DoG
Genin

CuTe_CuTe_DoG is an unknown quantity at this point
i scare ghost very much... ...i hope they will not got any ghost in this world...

It seem in NL got many good people. Thanks for all people that care about me in NL before... although i am still scaring to be friend with you all but i will try hard...

Friends in NL(For me they r good people...)bbntt,~*ChizurU千鶴*~,swtvi3tboi08,yami_yo ukai,glaiza_mei,offthechain2.nelsonkong, dizzy killa,satoshi-kun,-Uchiha_Sasuke-
Club
*~*~*Uchiha Clan FC*~*~*
Konoha 5 FC
orochimaru FC
CuTe_CuTe_DoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 01:28 AM   #49
mizrach
Academy Student

mizrach is an unknown quantity at this point
I beleive they're existing but actually they're Satan's underlings, bad spirits

Which character are you test byNaruto - Kun.com

Take The quiz yourself!
mizrach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 01:33 AM   #50
Phlemingo
Chuunin

Phlemingo is an unknown quantity at this point
Mostly it might just be coincidences? But I believe in them. I don't know why, I just do. I don't have any evidence/proof, just a gut feeling, although I've never had any encounter with the supernatural.
Old 06-19-2005, 08:12 AM   #51
CuTe_CuTe_DoG
Genin

CuTe_CuTe_DoG is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm scare if them find me tonight...

It seem in NL got many good people. Thanks for all people that care about me in NL before... although i am still scaring to be friend with you all but i will try hard...

Friends in NL(For me they r good people...)bbntt,~*ChizurU千鶴*~,swtvi3tboi08,yami_yo ukai,glaiza_mei,offthechain2.nelsonkong, dizzy killa,satoshi-kun,-Uchiha_Sasuke-
Club
*~*~*Uchiha Clan FC*~*~*
Konoha 5 FC
orochimaru FC
CuTe_CuTe_DoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 12:23 AM   #52
-Uchiha_Sasuke-
Academy Student

-Uchiha_Sasuke- is an unknown quantity at this point
I believe in them, i think they are only in places where it is lonely and where no one ever goes to. People also said that they seen ghosts of soldiers walking among the battlefields that they died at in war that are deserted this day and age. Thats just what i think, i've encountered some kind of sense of a ghost, not saw but had a really tense feeling that there was one beside me.
And another time i heard crying in my room but no one was even home, it scared me really bad so i ran out the house. Nothing else unusual happened ever since.

My dreams are not of the future.
My dreams are of the past. Only there.

My friends on NL: Rinoayuke, CuTe_CuTe_DoG, Amaroka Mizu
-Uchiha_Sasuke- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 06:21 PM   #53
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
i believe that ghosts are real for a lot of reasons.

first of all, my family has many experiences with ghosts. my sister heard her dead aunt whispering her name, my mom has had two different psychic, two years apart, tell her that she has three guardian angels. i know i have guardian angels, and ghostly activities are very common with me.

EX:

for exactly one week, whenever i would lay down to go to sleep, i would feel a presence sit itself down on the bed, as i could feel the covers tugging down some, but whenever i looked for someone it wasnt there. in this same week, i was trying to sleep when i could feel--not hear--footsteps from the living room. the vibrations were coming up thru the bed. i could feel them walk three steps and then pause, as if they were pacing. (my mom wasnt home, either) and after about fifteen minutes, i got up to go see what it was, and as soon as i even walked to the olace where the hall meets the living room, there was this HUGE chill and i got goosebumps all over my body... it was really weird...

OH! here's another time:

I was talking to my friend julie and i had asked her if she believed in ghosts. she said yah, because she sees them. i asked her who she saw and she told me this lil girl, with weird green eyes. and i had like...a vision, of this lil girl with pigtails and a dress holding a teddy bear and walkin down the hallway. i asked her if what id seen described the girl, and she was like, "OMG! She dDOES have pigtails and a teddy bear!! and she DOES wear a dress! that awesome!!" but in truth, it kinda scared me.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 10:53 PM   #54
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
couph your family has experience with demons. That is what ghosts/spirits are, unless they are angels, and they different... you'll know if you see one.
Demons.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 12:30 AM   #55
-Uchiha_Sasuke-
Academy Student

-Uchiha_Sasuke- is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't know why demons would scare people like that.
Maybe the people did something wrong? But then again alot of people do wrong things in this world.
I think this world is full of ghost wanderers, demons, and guides for loved ones.
I wonder why some are left on earth and some go to heaven or whatever happens at death.

My dreams are not of the future.
My dreams are of the past. Only there.

My friends on NL: Rinoayuke, CuTe_CuTe_DoG, Amaroka Mizu
-Uchiha_Sasuke- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 10:41 AM   #56
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Well if people are so obsesed with ghosts then why not keep pretending. They draw your attention away from god, and offten pull you into deeper stuff, some people are even alowing themselves to be posessed. bad, bad.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:03 AM   #57
lufia
Genin

lufia is an unknown quantity at this point
Sometimes at nights when i fall a sleep i wake up and i cant move my body. i feel something pushing down my chest and i cant move any part of my body except my eyelids. I then feel something spiritual trying to get into my body. I try really hard to not let it take over and think about Jesus then it always goes away. At times i she shapes as well.

really scares the s**tz out of me, it has happen to me so many times im not scare any more. im not letting no "wtf it is" take over me.
i swear this happens for real on my uncles grave.

I heard this stuff also happens to alot of other people

my unworthy sons ...convert to the darkside my child >D evil fc co-leader & member of square-enix fc
My love is SasuSaku4life!

Last edited by lufia; 06-23-2005 at 11:07 AM.
lufia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:06 AM   #58
DaRk_DaNTe
Missing-Nin

DaRk_DaNTe is an unknown quantity at this point
^Whoa that shiz is scary man..Something sleeps on top of you?..O.o
DaRk_DaNTe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:10 AM   #59
lufia
Genin

lufia is an unknown quantity at this point
dont no man, but i swear its for real.
it has happened to alot of people
http://www.sevenoaksmag.com/features/57_feat1.html

my unworthy sons ...convert to the darkside my child >D evil fc co-leader & member of square-enix fc
My love is SasuSaku4life!
lufia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:11 AM   #60
Satoku
One Pump Chump

Satoku is on a distinguished roadSatoku is on a distinguished road
yes but we cannot see them... yet...
Satoku is offline   Reply With Quote