do u think spirits and ghost are real? - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 04-18-2006, 04:27 PM   #106
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48
I love it when people say "oh well, I get this feeling sometimes..."

Dur, it's in your head. Pop culture brainwashes you.

Oh, and wtf. This isn't a conspiracy theory. =\
Most people who say that haven't actually had any experiences with ghosts or spiritual lifeforms whatsoever. Yes, a "feeling" is associated with the experience, but that's not what an experience is entirely about.

An encounter with a spiritual life-form, in my opinion, can be obscure and hard to grasp with your mind. You may think that the occurence had nothing to do with anything of the spiritual nature, or the thought may never even cross your mind until years and years later. In a typical life and death situation (for example, the very beginnings of a fire, [maybe a spark from the electrical socket]) you can get the "feeling" as they say; an abstruse hinting towards "impending doom", maybe the same feeling you get when you have to present in front of a class, only much more intense; a deep feeling of anxiety.

Your hands may become cold, your palms may sweat, and you may get a chill down your spine, which many associate with the myth of spirits arriving with a blast of cold air. (think Sixth Sense) Your body is on alert, adrenaline pumping through your veins, and you just happen to look in the direction of that electric socket. You see it, the spark, and you immediately react to it, maybe calling the fire department or simply exiting the room.

Who directed you to do such a thing? What would have happened if you had stayed in that room? What would have happened if you had not noticed the spark? Would you have died in a fire? Or was it nothing at all? Just a random occurence?

No. An act of a "guardian angel".

By the way, the experience I described here was one that happened to my mother at Lakeshore Apartments in the 1990's. She called the fire department and they replaced the circuits behind the electrical socket. Turns out they were old and already on the brink of becoming a fire hazard.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2006, 05:25 PM   #107
Naru-rin
Genin

Naru-rin is an unknown quantity at this point
I've had that whole 'You can't move 'cuz a (Insert spiritual thing here) possessed you' experience. It was pretty creepy. And as for ghosts and stuff? Yeah, I believe in them. In fact, I always end up thinking at the end of the night that I'm being protected by a guardian angel Roy Mustang! Seriously!

FCs:
Member of:
The Urahara Kisuke FC(owner)
The official 4kids haters FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
The Kon FC
The Naruto's overly obsessed FC

Naru-rin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 09:31 AM   #108
divinekid
Hunter-Nin

divinekid is an unknown quantity at this point
well...i have seen them sometimes..its true.ghost and sprites are real...
Old 04-19-2006, 11:33 AM   #109
shadowdragon
Academy Student

shadowdragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Well i have seen them on multiple occasions. BUT not only have I seen them but others have. It runs in my family. Ghost and spirits i say are real but there are other people that will disagree. So therefore i cannot say in a definite way that "Ghosts are real there are no ifs and or buts". As for the "feeling" you get. From my experience and others telling me. Its a feeling that something is there. You want to look. But if you act startled they will leave. But if you are calm they wont. The first time that i have seen one i was scared shitless. The spirit left pretty quickly. But the next time i recognized the feeling and actually saw the spirit. Well theres more to it but that is the main parts of it.

So in short I believe spirits are real.
shadowdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 05:38 AM   #110
jescar
is what you want to be

Location: *Points to map* See that country...that's where i live
jescar is an unknown quantity at this point
OK! LEMEE PROVE THAT GHOST DO EXIST! And you can see the after 5 min when the person die (R.I.P), Science tryed to find out rly if it's possible to know if there's some1 really come back from death and dey did some freaky experiment. You know those electric two handles for emergency use when person is gonna die! They let the guy die and dey used the electric handle on MAXIMUM! So the guy actually came back from death and scientests asked what he see! He said i was feeling very light and i went up sky and i saw yout scar on ur head doctor. No1 knew about that scar on doctor's head so it was proved that ghosts do exists and that guy still lives happily now with his 2 children.

Shuuuunnn the non-believers...shuuuuuuunnnnn
jescar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 08:38 PM   #111
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
What? Scar on his head? And you mean shock paddles right? People come back from death all the time anyway, so thats not really any proof.
Old 04-23-2006, 10:34 PM   #112
Jdzane
Genin

Jdzane is an unknown quantity at this point
no i dont think so
Old 04-24-2006, 06:16 PM   #113
uchiha`itachi

im not sure about ghosts or spirits r real cuz i sorta don't believe in it that much but i was watching the sci-fi channel watching um..ghost hunters and they had some footage that was crazy and wen i saw that i was shocked and at that time i believe in it so its like a maybe
Old 04-24-2006, 06:23 PM   #114
Miiz
Chuunin

Miiz has a spectacular aura aboutMiiz has a spectacular aura aboutMiiz has a spectacular aura aboutMiiz has a spectacular aura about
In my opinion, I have never seen one nor have I ever heard of one (like hearing them around the house). But my sister is a freak or "supposedly" seen the before *__* which gives me the creeps. And yes, I believe so bcuz Im a chicken and thats what I do =]

It is because of your heart that you will die.
---
.//blog
.//devart
.//fanfic

Miiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 10:39 PM   #115
Endless Rain
Academy Student

Endless Rain is an unknown quantity at this point
Hrm. This believing in ghost and sprits things. I'll tell my opinion.

It's more of the "I don't know." I mean, sometimes people can believe that once a person dies, their souls are still "alive" and can move on. A ghost is a restless spirt, a spirit is a spirit and that is what I really think.

We are very often asked what, if any, difference is there between Ghosts & Spirits. Well, I suppose to a certain degree you could suggest that they are one and the same, they are both essentially made of the same thing, energy.

However, a ghost is normally depicted as something that haunts people or places and therefore gives off a feeling of fear. The dictionary defines a ghost as "The Spirit or semblance of a dead person, believed to visit or haunt living people". Not very pleasant sounding, we know, but don't you remember as a child you would have been afraid of ghosts because it was always 'ghost stories' you heard, never 'spirit stories'!

That's not say that there can't be bad 'spirits', because occasionally there can. However, our perception of this is that ghosts are the energy or soul of someone that has died either unexpectedly or perhaps unpleasantly and so can be frustrated or somewhat lost whilst trying to pass into the spirit realm. So, they are more forceful, angry and even aggressive sometimes in an attempt to get our attention.

Unhappy ghosts such as these are often called Poltergeists. They feed off of our fear. This means that to get our attention they will do things to make us feel uncomfortable, or frightened, if you like. For example, banging doors, things dropping off walls etc. It's all to get themselves noticed, and, once we acknowledge them without fear, and try to understand why they're about, things will calm down.

★ Current Obsession: Totoro
;&

Endless Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 10:42 PM   #116
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold
i will not belive it untill i see real proof
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 11:40 PM   #117
DarkAvenger
Academy Student

DarkAvenger is an unknown quantity at this point
Uh, what is the difference between a ghost and spirit . Well, I believe in both. I've felt one so that's why I believe it ( well they can exist I guess in some cases) but i'm stubborn and I have to see it to believe it. I know one of my friend's house is haunted cuz I stepped into the so called " haunted" room and I swear I felt this chill walk by me. Dude it was crazy.

DarkAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 06:15 PM   #118
Nuerhachi Niru

a ghost is a spirit that is angry or depressed bout sumthun that happened during their life, usaully like to haunt & scare ppl. Spirits just wander and don't mean 2 scare ppl on purpose, ghosts always seem to look for sumthun.

i believe in them, yes
Old 04-26-2006, 11:10 PM   #119
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Eh. People just think they exist because they become paranoid and scared in the dark, so in order to explain their "chilly feeling inside", they conclude that a ghost is fuckin' with 'em.

Lemme ask you "believers" and those with first hand experiences with ghosts: do you ever get the feeling a ghost is around during the day? Probably not. If you do, then you're mega-paranoid.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:29 AM   #120
divinekid
Hunter-Nin

divinekid is an unknown quantity at this point
You Never know...It could be watching ur every movement..you will never know cos i experience it before..