Jamie Foxx Ruins A Not Funny Comedian - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone > Random Videos

Random Videos Post YouTube and Google videos here. Do not post anything that will get you banned.

View Poll Results: Your thoughts...
Funny 3 50.00%
Not Funny 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2009, 03:29 PM   #1
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Jamie Foxx Ruins A Not Funny Comedian

This vid is too funny. Jamie Foxx really put this fool on blast (for real), and you can tell the comedian was embarrassed. It's a must see:

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47r-0...eature=related

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2009, 09:26 PM   #2
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jamie Foxx Ruins A Not Funny Comedian

ugh.... feel sorry for him

can never finish watching the video
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:18 AM   #3
Sauron
Chuunin

Sauron is on a distinguished road

I saw this a while back and i have to disagree. The dude tried to insult Jamie a personal level and he showed him who is boss. Maybe Jamie went to far or started but in comedy you have to roll with the punches.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Sauron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:29 AM   #4
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

i pity the guy. if i were him, i'd cry. lol but it was a comedy show, he should have joked Foxx out.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:37 AM   #5
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
I saw this a while back and i have to disagree. The dude tried to insult Jamie a personal level and he showed him who is boss. Maybe Jamie went to far or started but in comedy you have to roll with the punches.
well jamie was already trying to make him feel bad before he even got to roasting him. Like when he was talking about how huge shaq was and how little his car was jamie really didn't need to say anything did he? even if it wasn't funny.

something obviously happened between these two beforehand... and this guy does suck as a comedian
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:51 AM   #6
Sauron
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
well jamie was already trying to make him feel bad before he even got to roasting him. Like when he was talking about how huge shaq was and how little his car was jamie really didn't need to say anything did he? even if it wasn't funny.

something obviously happened between these two beforehand... and this guy does suck as a comedian
No offense but i don't think anyone can really say for sure what really happened. But looking at other roast shows that don't go bad i can give a small theory. In these types of atmospheres you are allowed to play around with everyone. So Doug Williams tried to sell off a bad joke. Saying Shaq was so big that he needed to get a real car. And we all know a Ferrari is a real car so the joke was dry. But Doug took it personal and then tried to make it personal and took it to Jamie's career.

I mean I agree that maybe Jamie took it too far cause Doug looked like he was about to cry after that burn. And did anyone else notice he said Doug Christie at the end? I thought that was the worst insult out of all of it and Doug looked extremely pissed after the fact.

What I'm really trying to say is I would feel bad if Doug had said "Good thing you got in Ali nigga." I'm sorry but when someone goes there I can't feel bad. What if Jamie didn't say anything after then this nigga would've gotten some fame of trying to embarrass Jamie. Just how I feel about that whole thing but maybe I'm wrong.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=24150&datel  ine=1239199012
Old 02-12-2009, 05:48 PM   #7
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Comedian wasn't funny, yeah. But neither was Foxx. The fact he was ruining him was funny, and I kinda laughed a little yeah, but anyone could have done what Foxx did. About as witty as a fucking five-year-old.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:47 PM   #8
Sauron
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Comedian wasn't funny, yeah. But neither was Foxx. The fact he was ruining him was funny, and I kinda laughed a little yeah, but anyone could have done what Foxx did. About as witty as a fucking five-year-old.
I think that was the total point. In fact if he was trying to be witty it probably would've came off as him just messing. This was Jamie not even trying and totally destroying a nigga. Also anyone else probably wouldn't have gotten the response in the way Jamie did it. And I bet he had more in his arsenal if the dude did try something. Jamie is very talented, I definitely wouldn't mess with him on that level.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:44 AM   #9
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

You're probably right. There is the overwhelming impression that Foxx didn't even need to pull out the good stuff.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote