Naruto 434 spoilers Confirmed pics uncomfirmed translation - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #1
Last Leaf shinobi
Hell's Recipient

Last Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enoughLast Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enough
Naruto 434 spoilers Confirmed pics uncomfirmed translation

There a bunch of translations here so i had to sum up the ones that seem to me to be the most consistent

Translations:

Tendou sees hell after the attack of the 2 rasengan ...
But it remains two more Pain.
Naruto: "These 2 here ...!"
Tendou Pain uses repulsion attacks that creates an explosion that hurts Naruto.

Naruto Bunta short help but it is attacking
Pain violently with a large black baton. His chakra
is now disturbed as Jiraiya before.
Pain uses black it sticks out its neck and
Bunta in the plant: These eyes are changing ...
Naruto lot of debris without Sennin mode! A
frog short help but Naruto is adopted by
Bunta it launches an attack of water.

Fukusaku attempting an invocation reversed. It approximates
Naruto but he was arrested by the gravity of Pain. Katsuyu
a Kuchiyose and explains that they have a
interval of 5 seconds to attack Pain ...

2 Pain left.
Rimangono due dei 6 corpi di Pain
Hell Realm defeated, Naruto charges towards Tendou.
Hell realm è stato sconfitto, Naruto si lancia su Tendou (God Realm).
Naruto gets blown away by Shinra Tensei.
Naruto viene scaraventato via dallo Shinra Tensei.
The frogs launch all sorts of weapon at Pain.
I Rospi lanciano ogni sorta di arma contro Pain.
Katsuyu tells Naruto how the jutsu blew the village apart and its 5-second weakness.Katsuyu racconta a Naruto come quella tecnica abbia distrutto il villaggio e che ha solo 5 secondi
di intervallo prima di poter essere utilizzata nuovamente.
Fukasaku says Genjutsu is the only way now. Naruto says he doesn't know Genjutsu. Fukasaku says he will cast it.
Fukasaku dice che l'unico modo per sconfiggere Pain è il Genjutsu. Naruto dice che non è in grado di utilizzare alcun Genjutsu. Fukasaku gli dice che ci penser* lui.
Pain uses Shinra Tensei again. The frogs get blown away.
Pain utilizza lo Shinra Tensei nuovamente. I Rospi vengono scaraventati lontano.
Watching from afar, Chouji, Kiba and Hinata are worried for Naruto
Da lontano Chouji, Kiba e Hinata sono preoccupati per Naruto.
Pain acknowledges Naruto's strength, saying it's the first time Pain gets pushed this far.
Pain riconosce la forza di Naruto, dicendo che è la prima volta che viene spinto a tanto.
Banshou Ten-in(without the hiragana, can't tell for sure)
Naruto gets pulled toward Pain and captured by Hungry Ghost. Naruto's chakra is being absorbed.Naruto viene tirato verso Pain e catturato dal Gost Realm. Il chakra di Naruto viene assorbito.
Tendou says this is it, mission accomplished.
Tendou dice di aver compiuto la sua missione.
Fukasaku asks Naruto to hold on.
Fukasaku chiede a Naruto di aspettare.
Whether Kyuubi is being sucked out is unknown. Before Pain uses Banshou Ten-in(?), Pa and Ma have used Genjutsu.
Se il Kyuubi è stato risucchiato non si sa. Prima che Pain utilizzasse il Banshou ten-in(??), Pa e Ma hanno usato un Genjutsu

Pain uses his ability to pull all of the kagebunshin into him at once (*the spoiler writer compares this to the “Tezuka Zone” in Prince of Tennis)

The real Naruto manages to prevent this and notices that when Pain uses his ability to pull things in he can’t blow things back so…

…Naruto is trying to time things just right so that his kage bunshin can launch a coordinated attack on Pain

The real Naruto then brings all the frogs except Bunta with him to repel the “keyman**” (presumably Tendou Pain at this point).

Shikamaru hears about Naruto’s situation as well as Pain’s ability from Katsuyu and decides, “I can at least do this much!” He then begins analyzing the situation.

The color page is the frog group and sage Naruto

The spoiler writer then says that he’ll post images once he gets back to his house

**A “key man” in Japanese refers to someone important or “key” to the success of something. In the prior chapter, the “key man” was identified as the reviving body. In this chapter it would presumably refer to Tendou.

I'm not sure but i believe the rest to be speculation:

Naruto and God Realm clash

“No more games Pein,” said Naruto. (The shadow clone holding Ghost Realm down, uses his forearm to pound in its face. Blood sprays in the air however, we don’t see the details)

“Brilliant work Uzumaki, you are indeed the successor to Jiraiya. Although, even a demon like yourself falls to the power of a God,” said Pein. (Pein prepares to use a ranged attack with his palm toward the real Naruto. Then, similar black crows seemingly passes through Naruto’s mind. All of a sudden, both of his shadow clones explode.)

“Exploding Shadow clones,” asked Shima. “Where in the world did he pick up a technique like that,” asked Fukasku. “This kid, he’s certainly on another level,” said Gamabunta.

(The smoke clears. Naruto notices Pein’s body and rapidly backs up.)

“So, even explosions don’t work against him either,” said Naruto. “That was one of Itachi’s techniques, interesting,” said Pein.

Switch Scene:

(Konan thinks to herself in her head some distances away from the battle)

“God Realm has the most offensive and defensive might among all of the bodies. Now that Nagato is fully controlling God Realm, he’s able to take advantage of the atmoshpere and punish his opponents. God’s judgement, that’s why he’s never lost a battle. To think, Nagato hasn’t got this serious since that time ago, the time when he battled Hanzou,” said Konan.

Switch Scene to battle:

(God Realm floats in mid air)

“Is he flying,” asked Naruto. (Everyone is shocked by God realm’s power. He launches himself far into the sky. Then comes rushing down.)

“Bunta, Ken, Hiro. Its time you guys go back. We need all the room we can manage,” said Fukasku. “I don’t care what he plans on doing. I’m going to knock him flat,” said Naruto.

(The summons go back home. Meanwhile Naruto prepares to defend himself, however God Realm uses his forces to draw Naruto to him. Immediately, God Realm punches Naruto, sending him across rubble. God Realm retreats back and lands on the ground.)

“Boy,” yelled Fukasku. “Come on, get up,” said Shima. (They rush to his side. Naruto immediately recovers and emerges from the rubble. Naruto takes off his cloak and throws it to the side. Naruto is a little scratched up.)

“Boy, we’ll step in as needed,” said Shima. (Naruto smiles) “Boy are you feeling okay, you just been clobbered,” said Fukasku in a worried tone.

(God realm prepares to attack again, however immediately the earth around him begins to crack. He is immediately held down by a shadow clone which emerges from behind and constricts Pin, stopping him from using his technique. God Realm looks angry.)

“You are all out of tricks now. I could either blow you up with my technique or I can pound you to death personally,” said Naruto. “Afterall that, he was still able to plan a counter,” said Pain.

(Naruto Rage grows. Fukasku and Shima grows fearful)

“All the people you hurt. (flashback of Jiraiya and Kakashi. Then the village). I’ll show you the true meaning of Pein. No more peace for you,” said Naruto. (Naruto make the shadow clone jutsu sign and the clone explodes)

Next Chapter: Has Naruto defeated the Six Paths of Pein/ or has Pein managed to escape yet again?

"I'm only here for what I came for ... Step aside or be moved aside"

You thought it was over huh?

Man Don't Be Crazy!!

the akatsuki FC
Last Leaf shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2009, 02:36 PM   #2
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 434 spoilers Confirmed pics uncomfirmed translation

Why didnt you just post this in the 434 thread ? Plus we already have this confirmed part of the spoiler
Old 02-04-2009, 02:40 PM   #3
Last Leaf shinobi
Hell's Recipient

Last Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enoughLast Leaf shinobi will become famous soon enough

srry didn't know HC

Man Don't Be Crazy!!

the akatsuki FC
Old 02-04-2009, 02:42 PM   #4
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Its all good my man
Old 02-04-2009, 02:51 PM   #5
Last Leaf shinobi
Hell's Recipient

Sh*t happens when ur not checking the forum everyday and u run into some spoilers

Man Don't Be Crazy!!

the akatsuki FC
Old 02-04-2009, 05:47 PM   #6
Kakashi_Rocks
Chuunin

Kakashi_Rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

but still good not to have to search through all of 434 predications to find the spoilers :P
Kakashi_Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:10 AM   #7
amanteology
Naruto Twin

amanteology is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, I did enjoy it much.

"Being brilliant is not enough young man.
You have to work hard.
Intelligence is not a privilege, It is a gift.
And you use it for the good of mankind"

Otto Octavius
'Doc Ock' Spiderman 2 (2004)
amanteology is offline   Reply With Quote