Naruto 435 predictions. - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 05:21 AM   #181
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Ohh, i just thought of something Juicy!

We all know that Naruto worked really hard to supress the kyuubi and to not depend on it. This makes the fated return of kyuubi a unwanted one although needed. We have debated if Kyuubi will show and help Naruto. Some want it others despise that.
I can Relate. In earlier post I state that it would be a perfect place for it to show (because it's needed story wise) because Naruto is pushed to his limits. But that sayd we don't want Naruto to fail in his training loosing control.
So...
We need a catalyst to make him rightfully loose control.
What about his friends?
We know it's been set up so that they can join, especially Hinata.
If Narutos friend join trying to save him and in doing so show Naruto how much he means (just as you stated poolangya).
This followed by them getting hurt/killed. <--( Now this scenarios can be discussed alot and can vary to the more extreme deaths of friends or just hurting them.)
If Hinata for instance is killed/severely injured in front of Naruto...Will he loose his cool then?
Might the kyuubi make his apperance in this way? This would even better force Naruto, to whom wich this is the worst scenario, to realise he cannot ignore fox / be free from it because his felings towards friends and so on will force the fox out. Wich will lead to Naruto seeking ways to control it better and complete the merge with it instead of fighting it.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.

Old 02-09-2009, 05:37 AM   #182
Nakaichiro
Genin

Nakaichiro is on a distinguished roadNakaichiro is on a distinguished road

I just dont think that the demon fox is captured as Pain states. That is why i believe he is acting over confident. That statement was made to create suspense so that when the next chapter comes, you are blown away by whatever it is that happens, whether it is a cleverly thought out move by Naruto, or someone stepping in, or the Kyuubi or whatever. Naruto is not captured yet. Not after all that he has been doing, to be taken out like that in 5 seconds, i dont think so. It would be the anti-climax of the series if he cannot get himself out of this bind.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:51 AM   #183
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

i've been thinking that the last kage bushin might get summoned to the battle and be used to release naruto from pein's grip, all it needs is one good hit even if it is dispelled after-wards naruto gains all his lost sage chakra, thus renewing the battle and aware of what the last 2 peins are aware of.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:06 AM   #184
KonohaYondaime
Bad Ass Jonin

KonohaYondaime is an unknown quantity at this point

First, I dont think that HG will turn into a frog... Only when NE is more than individual chakra this will happen, so......
Second, I agree with ShiverX... naruto will see someone close to him get hurt and then mr. fox will pop up... maybe then we get to see the gran puppeteer and origami girl...

Proud member of:
Anti Sasuke FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuga Hinata FC
Old 02-09-2009, 06:29 AM   #185
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

I'm skeptical on almost all these theories occurring but if the kyuubi does take control I hope we get to see something on the lines of Tsunade saying, "where the hell is Yamato when we need him?" and then it cutting to Yamato standing alongside Sai and Danzou or something for a good cliffhanger.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:34 AM   #186
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonohaYondaime View Post
First, I dont think that HG will turn into a frog... Only when NE is more than individual chakra this will happen, so......
Second, I agree with ShiverX... naruto will see someone close to him get hurt and then mr. fox will pop up... maybe then we get to see the gran puppeteer and origami girl...
i don't think they will show up if the redguy pops and overkils the paths.
they will retreat analyse zetsu's material then come again better prepared for naruto
Old 02-09-2009, 06:36 AM   #187
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Well, probably in the end it will be a surprise how this one ends.
It's just the way most of these things work.
But, that being said I read somewhere that these chapters would be the 'top' of the manga and that we now are in/will enter the very best the manga has to offer.
This one won't be a disappointment any way you slice it.
If Naruto gets captured, it's just to set up an even more epic return.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:48 AM   #188
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverX View Post
Well, probably in the end it will be a surprise how this one ends.
It's just the way most of these things work.
But, that being said I read somewhere that these chapters would be the 'top' of the manga and that we now are in/will enter the very best the manga has to offer.
This one won't be a disappointment any way you slice it.
If Naruto gets captured, it's just to set up an even more epic return.
agree hehe
Kishimoto knows what to give us
Old 02-09-2009, 09:13 AM   #189
phyomin
Genin

phyomin has a little shameless behaviour in the past

First, i don't think Naruto is knocked down by HG whom he has already beaten down.
Do u remember the battle between Naruto and Neji?
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/100/18/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/100/19/
His clone even bleeds and speaks as Naruto's will. So The captured one may not real Naruto.
Even if it was real him, Frog Kata will knock down HG again.

Second, the last Sage Clone won't be summoned at the moment.
Because Pa and Ma is too busy now. the missing naruto or clone is hiding somewhare.
No one could do summoning thing.

Third, Pain has to play upper hand to prove that he is mysteriously best ninja ever for some chapters.

Fourth, Naruto has to use kyubi's power. he can't deny his destiny. this is what Master Jiraiya and his fater wants.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/103/12/
he studied sage mode to be like Jiraiya.
he studied rasen shuriken secretely to complete the work that Fourth started.
these show enough that Naruto cares so much about them and this care will b enough reason for him to study & use Kyubi's power.
morever the seal on kyubi becomes weaker and so he has to lear the secrets of seal.
i think he has already started studying Sealing technique.

Fifth, naruto's three weapons are 1.kage bushin, 2.Rasengan and 3.kyubi's power. He has to combine them to form the unpalleled techniques.

Sixth, whatever happens in the battle with Pain, Naruto will keep the nick "the most unpredictable ninja ever"
Old 02-09-2009, 09:19 AM   #190
jah2323
Academy Student

jah2323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's what i've been thinking lately...

1. on the topic of how did naruto get so strong and accomplished in such little "earth" time in myobozukan... The growth of gamakichi got me thinking about it... WHAT IF... time (since the frog mountain might not be on our plane) doesn't operate quite the same as earth time there. Kind of like narnia i guess, where he might have been at the mountain for say 6 months while here in human world it took place over say maybe 2 weeks.

2. Fukasaku when talking about the limitations in clones during sage mode has me exploring... He said he could only manage 2 clones "gathering sage chakra" at one time in addition to the original. So why couldn't Naruto create another bunshin to replace the one that was reverse summoned. Hence this gives rise to questions over what the missing clone is doing underground.

3. Naruto says 434/15 "And i can only make 3 clones in battle..." Hmm. the most i've seen him "make" on the battlefield with Pain has been 2 at one time. The ultimate resengan wielding ones against the summons and the 2 that launched the "resengan smoke bomb". That being said. maybe ALL the Naruto at the current battlefield are Clones, and he's hiding in bunta's mouth still, or is the REAL one back at Myobozukan. The "3 clones in battle" has me thinking that the real one isn't even in the FOV right now.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:47 AM   #191
Quart3r
Genin

Quart3r is an unknown quantity at this point

Honest to god the next chapter is too umpredictible to make a prediction,a lot of things could happen and we have a lot of theories running around,but like TSo mentioned the fight just got interesting.I think Naruto won't go down this easy,it's the same situation when people thought would go down in a blink of an eye
Old 02-09-2009, 10:33 AM   #192
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverX View Post
Ohh, i just thought of something Juicy!

We all know that Naruto worked really hard to supress the kyuubi and to not depend on it. This makes the fated return of kyuubi a unwanted one although needed. We have debated if Kyuubi will show and help Naruto. Some want it others despise that.
I can Relate. In earlier post I state that it would be a perfect place for it to show (because it's needed story wise) because Naruto is pushed to his limits. But that sayd we don't want Naruto to fail in his training loosing control.
So...
We need a catalyst to make him rightfully loose control.
What about his friends?
We know it's been set up so that they can join, especially Hinata.
If Narutos friend join trying to save him and in doing so show Naruto how much he means (just as you stated poolangya).
This followed by them getting hurt/killed. <--( Now this scenarios can be discussed alot and can vary to the more extreme deaths of friends or just hurting them.)
If Hinata for instance is killed/severely injured in front of Naruto...Will he loose his cool then?
Might the kyuubi make his apperance in this way? This would even better force Naruto, to whom wich this is the worst scenario, to realise he cannot ignore fox / be free from it because his felings towards friends and so on will force the fox out. Wich will lead to Naruto seeking ways to control it better and complete the merge with it instead of fighting it.

The only way Naruto would give into the powers of the kyubi is if he found out that Ichiraku and his daughter died, which = no more ramen.

That would make him fly off the handle lol.

Last edited by Dagoro; 02-09-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:48 AM   #193
popion
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
The only way Naruto would give into the powers of the kyubi is if he found out that Ichiraku and his daughter died, which = no more ramen.

Thats would make him fly off the handle lol.
a lmao ure so right hehe
Old 02-09-2009, 01:06 PM   #194
KonohaYondaime
Bad Ass Jonin

KonohaYondaime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jah2323 View Post
Here's what i've been thinking lately...

1. on the topic of how did naruto get so strong and accomplished in such little "earth" time in myobozukan... The growth of gamakichi got me thinking about it... WHAT IF... time (since the frog mountain might not be on our plane) doesn't operate quite the same as earth time there. Kind of like narnia i guess, where he might have been at the mountain for say 6 months while here in human world it took place over sahttp://forums.narutocentral.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1653444y maybe 2 weeks.
Myobozukan is in this plane,In one hand because the same time the great sage toad told J-man about the predestined child he talked about the vision we had about a child lost in the mountain (j-man himself) to prove that his visions are always right. So, how could j-man lost himself into another dimension. In the other hand, when naruto left konoha to myobozukan he asked the way and fu said that the trip last a month to reach it on foot, so...

Proud member of:
Anti Sasuke FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuga Hinata FC

Last edited by KonohaYondaime; 02-09-2009 at 01:58 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:31 PM   #195
jah2323
Academy Student

jah2323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe there is a MAGIC WARDROBE! LOL.
Closed Thread