Naruto 435 predictions. - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 02:20 PM   #196
tien
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 453
Thanks: 0
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
tien is on a distinguished roadtien is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

You cant dumb down omnipotence, the fox's chakra is unlimited. SM is limited only by naruto's chakra store, his best bet when this is over, is to focus solely on increasing his chakra, so that he can use more reserve bunshins molding chakra. So you have the clones having 1/3 of Naruto chakra, which is impressive, because you need a LARGE chakra pool to even begin drawing on NE. As we saw the clones themselves can draw on jyuubi chakra independently, and we saw during his training how one blew a huge hole in the ground. Naruto could send in one clone and have it go kyuubi, but just with one or two tails. But I would say use what you have better in your normal state, because SM can become a crutch like the other dou-jutsus. I would love to see a rasengan scatter shot, if normal rasengans took out some of the peins, how about one with a small amount of the wind-element added in, like how he did when kakashi was testing a normal rasengan, against one with the wind-element added. I would love to see naruto using the kyuubi cloak as an extension of himself,he has not fully masterd that in SM, kinda like a telekinetic shield. If anyone watched PUSH, movie was slow at first, but they salvaged it at the end, my faorite was the use of telekinesis, how the made it like a shield around their body to enhance their strength and speed( ala superboy, the clone created in cadmus labs). I feel naruto still has some secrets to learn, or learn how to us the SM energy field around him, like a telekinetic shield.

As for shinrai tensei, there is more than gravitational waves holding this universe together, a stronger energy force, greater than what god=pein is emmiting, should overpower his gravity wave. Where as PnJ, would be a bitch if HG gets to the fox's chakra and was able to absorb it all, HOW, even with those absorbtion abilities, the laws of kinetics cant be ignored. There has to be a breaking bpoint, unless he is sending that energy into another dimenstion, I cant see nagato absorbing all of that, no way. And I think there is no other hole, the manga is in black and white, color would have eben better. Look again when pein used shinra tensei, and blew the two naruto's away ,one was dealing with HR, and the other with HGR, when he blew them away, the bodies did not move. Which has me thinking that what you think was a hole was actually HGR, as he was in front of pein's eyes, and you saw a puff of smoke, like when the clones take damage and disperse. Then again, naruto might be making another ploy , cause the clones are vastly more durable in SM. I cant see nagato recoving so fast either, as talented a person as he is, he has no tailed beast feeding him chakra, if his power was unlimited, he would not need any tailed beast for his technique. So for all of Nagato's natural talents, he has a chakra limit, and again I state, for the simple fact a ninja can mold chakra, why would kishi place a natural human lifespan on them, makes no sense. You telling me, Naruto's chakra is not as large as madara's, or the fact that kisame has the largest chakra pool in akatsuki, what he gonna die when he hits 70 as well. And I'm saying this as well based of real world principles of body enervation. I wont even accept the fact that Nagato's lifespan was cut in half, here we have Naruto in the awesome SM, molding chakra to keep his natural chakra stores in balance with SM, such a basic technique which the original rinnegan user most likely came up with. Nurturing your basic life energy(chakra) through focusing, to increase it. Basic yet effective, like the fact that you never get that high level, where a simple replacement technique wont work.

Looking at how those summons has rinnegan eyes, I would gather that nagato gave them bestowed extra attributes, kinda like Jiraiya saying he is no longer fully human, the deeper that contract, the more the exchange of attributes I guess, I feel that naruto will make genjutsu use or resistance a priority after all this. I will say it again, you have the most powerful and unique bijuu, unlimited in power.

And dont give me the filler crap, naruto's fillers have more relevance, Bleach on the other hand are fillers, through and through, no relevance really. I can go on with some points how the 'fillers' connect, but wont bother. Those who said that Itachi's power was spread out with naruto, I dont think so. I will go on about SOUND again in another thread, I think Itachi altered naruto on a sub-atomic level and passed along and ABILITY. I mean what did he give naruto, chakra, how when like a dead virus or foreign matter, naruto's chakra network would dissolve it into his own. Sharingan can SEE chakra, I also want to do a comparison thread on ability vs chakra-based ability to flesh this one out. It is like Kakashi, he does not have that Uchiha DNA, but his body copes as best it could with the chakra drainage brought about by the eye. The only other this is that Itachi passed along and ability to be used temporarily through a seal. Seals are the wild cards here, you had Chiyo use Sakura to throw a chakra binding seal at Sasori. Pein using seals to emulate the user's abilty and power, the user being the one who took off the seal. I say next time they use a powered down bunshin to take off the seal, and whup the ass of the vastly inferior version of yourself that pops up. The seals i feel are important, because you have Naruto housing a bijuu with unlimited power, the 8-tails find it even hard to replace lost limbs, the kyuubi has the energy to just regenerate with no power lost, again, you cant dumb down omnipotence. there is only the matter of Naruto being strong enough to channel larger and larger amounts of kyuubi chakra, like an ocean being funneled through a straw, to get the most, we make the straw much bigger.

Set up seals in the most skilled konoha ninjas, analyze what is known about pein, formulate strategies per squad to quickly dispatch said pein. Create a seal in the souls of the konaha nine, it liks to the kyuubi's chakra and sanitizes it, so that the shika those can have access to the unlimited chakra, fueling their own, without transforming like Sora did. What causes some to not even begin to do things such as seasling, is because their chakra pools are not big enough, what causes fatigue is when your chakra runs out.
tien is offline  


Old 02-09-2009, 02:27 PM   #197
Nexus
Susano'o Legend
 
Nexus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: MI
Age: 30
Posts: 3,752
Thanks: 31
Thanked 177 Times in 157 Posts
Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

One of my boys believe Preta Sphere Pain will turn into a frog since he absorbed a large amount of sage chakra from Naruto. What's everyone's opinion on that?
__________________
1 OF A KIND


[
Nexus is offline  
Old 02-09-2009, 02:42 PM   #198
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0
 
Master2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,165
Thanks: 72
Thanked 179 Times in 81 Posts
Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

If he could absorb NE from Naruto, then he could have done it from nature itself lol...

whether you absorb it from creature or nature should be the same thing, because the flow of NE and your own flow has to be the same, or it won't work.
Master2005 is offline  
Old 02-09-2009, 02:50 PM   #199
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien View Post
You cant dumb down omnipotence, the fox's chakra is unlimited. SM is limited only by naruto's chakra store, his best bet when this is over, is to focus solely on increasing his chakra, so that he can use more reserve bunshins molding chakra. So you have the clones having 1/3 of Naruto chakra, which is impressive, because you need a LARGE chakra pool to even begin drawing on NE. As we saw the clones themselves can draw on jyuubi chakra independently, and we saw during his training how one blew a huge hole in the ground. Naruto could send in one clone and have it go kyuubi, but just with one or two tails. But I would say use what you have better in your normal state, because SM can become a crutch like the other dou-jutsus. I would love to see a rasengan scatter shot, if normal rasengans took out some of the peins, how about one with a small amount of the wind-element added in, like how he did when kakashi was testing a normal rasengan, against one with the wind-element added. I would love to see naruto using the kyuubi cloak as an extension of himself,he has not fully masterd that in SM, kinda like a telekinetic shield. If anyone watched PUSH, movie was slow at first, but they salvaged it at the end, my faorite was the use of telekinesis, how the made it like a shield around their body to enhance their strength and speed( ala superboy, the clone created in cadmus labs). I feel naruto still has some secrets to learn, or learn how to us the SM energy field around him, like a telekinetic shield.

As for shinrai tensei, there is more than gravitational waves holding this universe together, a stronger energy force, greater than what god=pein is emmiting, should overpower his gravity wave. Where as PnJ, would be a bitch if HG gets to the fox's chakra and was able to absorb it all, HOW, even with those absorbtion abilities, the laws of kinetics cant be ignored. There has to be a breaking bpoint, unless he is sending that energy into another dimenstion, I cant see nagato absorbing all of that, no way. And I think there is no other hole, the manga is in black and white, color would have eben better. Look again when pein used shinra tensei, and blew the two naruto's away ,one was dealing with HR, and the other with HGR, when he blew them away, the bodies did not move. Which has me thinking that what you think was a hole was actually HGR, as he was in front of pein's eyes, and you saw a puff of smoke, like when the clones take damage and disperse. Then again, naruto might be making another ploy , cause the clones are vastly more durable in SM. I cant see nagato recoving so fast either, as talented a person as he is, he has no tailed beast feeding him chakra, if his power was unlimited, he would not need any tailed beast for his technique. So for all of Nagato's natural talents, he has a chakra limit, and again I state, for the simple fact a ninja can mold chakra, why would kishi place a natural human lifespan on them, makes no sense. You telling me, Naruto's chakra is not as large as madara's, or the fact that kisame has the largest chakra pool in akatsuki, what he gonna die when he hits 70 as well. And I'm saying this as well based of real world principles of body enervation. I wont even accept the fact that Nagato's lifespan was cut in half, here we have Naruto in the awesome SM, molding chakra to keep his natural chakra stores in balance with SM, such a basic technique which the original rinnegan user most likely came up with. Nurturing your basic life energy(chakra) through focusing, to increase it. Basic yet effective, like the fact that you never get that high level, where a simple replacement technique wont work.

Looking at how those summons has rinnegan eyes, I would gather that nagato gave them bestowed extra attributes, kinda like Jiraiya saying he is no longer fully human, the deeper that contract, the more the exchange of attributes I guess, I feel that naruto will make genjutsu use or resistance a priority after all this. I will say it again, you have the most powerful and unique bijuu, unlimited in power.

And dont give me the filler crap, naruto's fillers have more relevance, Bleach on the other hand are fillers, through and through, no relevance really. I can go on with some points how the 'fillers' connect, but wont bother. Those who said that Itachi's power was spread out with naruto, I dont think so. I will go on about SOUND again in another thread, I think Itachi altered naruto on a sub-atomic level and passed along and ABILITY. I mean what did he give naruto, chakra, how when like a dead virus or foreign matter, naruto's chakra network would dissolve it into his own. Sharingan can SEE chakra, I also want to do a comparison thread on ability vs chakra-based ability to flesh this one out. It is like Kakashi, he does not have that Uchiha DNA, but his body copes as best it could with the chakra drainage brought about by the eye. The only other this is that Itachi passed along and ability to be used temporarily through a seal. Seals are the wild cards here, you had Chiyo use Sakura to throw a chakra binding seal at Sasori. Pein using seals to emulate the user's abilty and power, the user being the one who took off the seal. I say next time they use a powered down bunshin to take off the seal, and whup the ass of the vastly inferior version of yourself that pops up. The seals i feel are important, because you have Naruto housing a bijuu with unlimited power, the 8-tails find it even hard to replace lost limbs, the kyuubi has the energy to just regenerate with no power lost, again, you cant dumb down omnipotence. there is only the matter of Naruto being strong enough to channel larger and larger amounts of kyuubi chakra, like an ocean being funneled through a straw, to get the most, we make the straw much bigger.

Set up seals in the most skilled konoha ninjas, analyze what is known about pein, formulate strategies per squad to quickly dispatch said pein. Create a seal in the souls of the konaha nine, it liks to the kyuubi's chakra and sanitizes it, so that the shika those can have access to the unlimited chakra, fueling their own, without transforming like Sora did. What causes some to not even begin to do things such as seasling, is because their chakra pools are not big enough, what causes fatigue is when your chakra runs out.
the kyuubi has approximately 50 times more chakra than naruto. not unlimited. (maybe i misunderstood the quote however)
stubborn_d0nkey is offline  
Old 02-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #200
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
One of my boys believe Preta Sphere Pain will turn into a frog since he absorbed a large amount of sage chakra from Naruto. What's everyone's opinion on that?

haha thats what i said lol Tso and i were discussing this and i said the same thing that since he abosrbed nature chakra he'll go turn into a frog.

@ stubborn naruto, the kyuubi has enver lost a fight because it never tires out its chakra is endless jiraiya commeted on it by saying "the beast is said to posses infinite amount of chakra"

In wikipdeia regarding the beats in japanese mythology the 8 tails and 9 tails fought for 100 years straight and after those 100 years 8 tails could go anymore while the kyuubi was still just as good as new.

p.s. i dunno know exactley if its 100 lol i may have messed up but they fought for a long time before the 8 tails could not go any more.

Last edited by Myth; 02-09-2009 at 03:55 PM.
Myth is offline  
Old 02-09-2009, 03:56 PM   #201
tien
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 453
Thanks: 0
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
tien is on a distinguished roadtien is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

50 times, link please
tien is offline  
Old 02-09-2009, 04:00 PM   #202
popion
Hunter-Nin
 
popion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Posts: 1,305
Thanks: 0
Thanked 81 Times in 81 Posts
popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
One of my boys believe Preta Sphere Pain will turn into a frog since he absorbed a large amount of sage chakra from Naruto. What's everyone's opinion on that?
a lot of lose ends when it comes to NE
if the NE part of the sage chakra is stored inside the body mixed with normal chakra Pain's guy will turn forgie in no time, as he doesnt have the knowledge to balance the NE in his body.
If the NE part is stored outside the body like an aura ( frog katas )balanced by internal chakra, then preta will be ok
both this theories have lose ends to but this is all i have ...
__________________
popion is offline  
Old 02-09-2009, 04:57 PM   #203
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien View Post
50 times, link please
kakshi said something to naruto about chakra, that naruto has 2 times more than he does and (this is what im not sure about) that if he fully utilizes the kyuubis chakra(is how i think it is, but could be something about going into kyuubi mode) he would have a hundred times more will find link and edit.

ahhh my mistake, didnt remember correctly:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/315/11/
first he says

"you have at least twice as much"

later


"And if yamato doesnt suppress nine tails' chakra" "it could be 100 times more"


but i doubt that the nine tails has endless chakra, i dont think kishi followed the myths exactly, only based them(tailed beast, and other stuff as well probably) upon it.
and naruto only has the yang part(or the yin :S) so i dont think he could have unlimited chakra

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 02-09-2009 at 05:03 PM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline  
Old 02-09-2009, 05:00 PM   #204
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith
 
Forlong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the second Death Star
Age: 29
Posts: 1,104
Thanks: 5
Thanked 164 Times in 47 Posts
Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
I am now questioning the notion that Jiraya trained Naruto for 2.5 years. Wth the kid was travelling with the biggest pimp in the Naruto verse and he is this clueless when it comes to women........*sigh*...j-man is rolling in his grave
He he, yes, Jiraiya would be ashamed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobisensei View Post
yep thats exactly what naruto needs to do
or let the 9 tails be extracted from him
which do you prefer

If naruto doesnot leave or Pain doesnt purposely retreat naruto is being captured
and if somehow kishi creates a plot no jutsu
it would be ridiculous
Er...are you forgeting how many times the Akatsuki have had to fight each Jinchuriki? They tried to catch Naruto three times, and will have to go for Killer Bee once more. I think that's normal. They haven't meantioned how hard it has been to catch other Jinchuriki. Maybe they killed the Three-tail's Jinchuriki, but couldn't capture the Biiju. So, they desided to try again later.

Pain's at a disadvantage here. Because...
  1. Naruto has info on him.
  2. Pain's been fighting for a while, so he's not at full power.
  3. Pain has no clue how much Naruto knows. He's seen the Rasen Shuriken, but what else has Naruto learned?
  4. Naruto hasn't even ben forced to use the Kyuubi. If he does, his power will multiply by 100!!!

Pain's screwed ten times over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Hmm overestimate the fact that pain has yet to do any sort of real damage in the fight to naruto. Overestimate the fact that naruto took out 5 bodies like they were gennin when anbu's had to team up together just to take down 1 realm. Overestimate the fact that naruto already outsmarted pain once and pain going like "WTF WAS THAT". Or do you mean overestimating the fact that Pain or better yet nagato said "nobody has ever pushed me this far before u are strong...". Please elaborate on which part i overestimate.
*battle end music plays*
Myth has gained 15 pwnage points!
Myth has gone up to pwnage level 5!
Myth's stats have improved: Att=15 Def=13 Mag=20 Spr=18 Spd=9 Agl=11 Acr=14
Myth has learned "Sarcastic Remark"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jah2323 View Post
1. on the topic of how did naruto get so strong and accomplished in such little "earth" time in myobozukan... The growth of gamakichi got me thinking about it... WHAT IF... time (since the frog mountain might not be on our plane) doesn't operate quite the same as earth time there. Kind of like narnia i guess, where he might have been at the mountain for say 6 months while here in human world it took place over say maybe 2 weeks.
Interesting theory, but I don't think it's true. We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
The only way Naruto would give into the powers of the kyubi is if he found out that Ichiraku and his daughter died, which = no more ramen.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
__________________
Watch my Hyuuga Hinata Tribute.


Last edited by Forlong; 02-09-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Forlong is offline  
Old 02-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #205
n6hokage
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 42
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
n6hokage can only hope to improve
Exclamation Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master2005 View Post


It is only said that using too much NE makes you turn into a frog and using less does nothing. On top of that it is said that Naruto has to stop his own flow as a creature to harmonize and balance with the flow of the nature and then balance NE with his own physical and spiritual energy
If You Guys Look At Chapter 410, Page 13 it clearly shows in a pie graph_drawing the ratios. It clearly shows that physical, spiritual, and natural energy have to to be balance meaning equal.
so i dont know what you guys are talkin about. you guys probably missed it.
So You can use all the natural energy in the world as long as you got enough physical chakra and spiritual energy to balance it out. only when you use to much natural energy compare to your chakra and spiritual energy would you turn into a frog. it also says to be able to turn into sage mode you got to have a lot of chakra. with all this said you can come to the conclusion that the more chakra one has the more stronger you are in sage mode and the longer you can sustain it. as long as its properly balance!
n6hokage is offline  
Old 02-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #206
n6hokage
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 42
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
n6hokage can only hope to improve
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Well if you take in a little too much of natural energy, than its okay. That's what Jiraiya did. Since he wasn't as good as Naruto when it came to balancing out natural energy. Jiraiya took in a little bit more natural energy than he should, which made him turn into a Frog a little bit.

Once Sage Mode ends, he goes back to normal. Take in too much, and the person would turn into nature itself and become a frog. Physical and spiritual energy are used simulatanously to produce chakra. Natural energy must be equal to both spiritual and physical energy, this all together, transforms regular chakra into Sage chakra.

So roughly Natural Energy = 33.3% of a Sage's energy. So it must be that Physical Energy = 33.3% and Spiritual Energy = 33.3%. Added all together, the energy reserves top off at 99.9% which is approximately 100%.

If Pain absorbs his Sage Chakra, he'd be absorbing all of Naruto's energies. So that means physical, spiritual, and natural energy are being absorbed into Pain at the same time, as Sage Chakra takes the combination of all three. Since that's the case, its still not impossible that Pain can turn into a Frog, as natural energy is still part of Sage Chakra. Naruto would be left without any chakra regardless, so like n6Hokage was saying, Naruto's seal may leak the Kyuubi's chakra because Naruto might not have any reserves left.

But this still does not prove Pain turning into a Frog Theory wrong.
Finally someone who knows what im Talking About..
Thanks THE SPECIAL ONE
n6hokage is offline  
Old 02-09-2009, 08:20 PM   #207
Julep
Genin
 
Julep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mercy Hospital
Age: 32
Posts: 111
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
Julep is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h33r View Post

thats the best thing to do instead of singing songs....i donot think pain can damage konoha anymore as it is already wrecked...so if naruto is gone pain's only option is to retreat...

Well he could still wipe all of Konoha's Forces. Pain understands that Naruto will be lured once he threatens that.

@ Hurricane Chronicles. Yes he calls the Kyuubi, but I'm referring to Naruto now who does not want to rely on the Kyuubi.

The demon fox's chakra usually comes to Naruto during life threatening or other stressful situations, given to him by the demon fox itself to ensure its survival. Naruto eventually learns to contact the demon fox and demand some of its chakra, which it seems to comply to out of amusement.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto#...iled_Demon_Fox


If Pain absorbs his Sage Chakra, he'd be absorbing all of Naruto's energies. So that means physical, spiritual, and natural energy are being absorbed into Pain at the same time, as Sage Chakra takes the combination of all three. Since that's the case, its still not impossible that Pain can turn into a Frog, as natural energy is still part of Sage Chakra. Naruto would be left without any chakra regardless, so like n6Hokage was saying, Naruto's seal may leak the Kyuubi's chakra because Naruto might not have any reserves left.

@n6Hokage

All of Naruto's chakra...yes. But what are your thoughts if the Demon's Fox's Chakra starts to leak out and it is stated that 9 tails fox all in all is NEAR limitless before it was divided...

could it be possible that while Naruto's Mana is depleting...the Demon's Fox is compensating... and pain encourages the leak even more by pulling the Mana out even more?

Once that happen that could be a key that the 9 tails would reject Pain and possibly reviv if not consume Naruto.

don't forget people that Naruto has 3 different Chakra (mana hehehe) His chakra, The Yan Chakra, and the Yin Chakra...

Jiraiya mentions that Minato split the demon fox's chakra in two halves, sealing the Yin chakra making it inaccessible to Naruto, but sealing the Yang chakra in a manner that allows Naruto to access it.

naruto has 3 chakra reserves ladies and gentlemen, and the but 2 are only accessible.
__________________
We are NERDS and PROUD of it...

Last edited by Julep; 02-09-2009 at 08:32 PM. Reason: wrung sfelleng
Julep is offline  
Old 02-09-2009, 08:30 PM   #208
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Naruto using the kyubi to cleave HG in half will be wayyyy to cheesy.

My money is on the missing clone theory. Also the little katsuyo is gone what happened to the little guy ??
Dagoro is offline  
Old 02-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #209
n6hokage
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 42
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
n6hokage can only hope to improve
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Naruto using the kyubi to cleave HG in half will be wayyyy to cheesy.

My money is on the missing clone theory. Also the little katsuyo is gone what happened to the little guy ??
Oh Snap.....Its Very Interesting That You Mention That the Small katsuyu clone on Naturo is missing. Making The Clone Theory be the Best Possible Outcome. Since The Little Katsuyu is on The Shoulders Of The Real Naruto. If This Were to be True and Pain Doesn't Noticed it, Then Pain can be undeniably ranked as the The Most Dumb Ass Ninja EVEr. Lmao
n6hokage is offline  
Old 02-09-2009, 08:54 PM   #210
n6hokage
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 42
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
n6hokage can only hope to improve
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julep View Post
Well he could still wipe all of Konoha's Forces. Pain understands that Naruto will be lured once he threatens that.

@ Hurricane Chronicles. Yes he calls the Kyuubi, but I'm referring to Naruto now who does not want to rely on the Kyuubi.

The demon fox's chakra usually comes to Naruto during life threatening or other stressful situations, given to him by the demon fox itself to ensure its survival. Naruto eventually learns to contact the demon fox and demand some of its chakra, which it seems to comply to out of amusement.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto#...iled_Demon_Fox


If Pain absorbs his Sage Chakra, he'd be absorbing all of Naruto's energies. So that means physical, spiritual, and natural energy are being absorbed into Pain at the same time, as Sage Chakra takes the combination of all three. Since that's the case, its still not impossible that Pain can turn into a Frog, as natural energy is still part of Sage Chakra. Naruto would be left without any chakra regardless, so like n6Hokage was saying, Naruto's seal may leak the Kyuubi's chakra because Naruto might not have any reserves left.

@n6Hokage

All of Naruto's chakra...yes. But what are your thoughts if the Demon's Fox's Chakra starts to leak out and it is stated that 9 tails fox all in all is NEAR limitless before it was divided...

could it be possible that while Naruto's Mana is depleting...the Demon's Fox is compensating... and pain encourages the leak even more by pulling the Mana out even more?

Once that happen that could be a key that the 9 tails would reject Pain and possibly reviv if not consume Naruto.

don't forget people that Naruto has 3 different Chakra (mana hehehe) His chakra, The Yan Chakra, and the Yin Chakra...

Jiraiya mentions that Minato split the demon fox's chakra in two halves, sealing the Yin chakra making it inaccessible to Naruto, but sealing the Yang chakra in a manner that allows Naruto to access it.

naruto has 3 chakra reserves ladies and gentlemen, and the but 2 are only accessible.
My Thoughts Are 2.....1) Either naruto Is Using A Clone Or 2)Theres gonna be Some 9 Tails going around whipping pains butt.
n6hokage is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.