Naruto 435 predictions. - Page 18 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #256
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
Naruto goes to the stripclub with pain next chapter

Pain "Mission completed"

HG " Lets go to the sealing cave"

*they leave in a puff of smoke*

Ma and Pa look astonished

Naruto wakes to loud and boisterous music

Music in the background (Dont stop Get it Get it Let me see that toosie roll)

Pain " 9 tails look at my master plan"

HG smiling

Nagato walks out

Nagato " Dont you see boy if i have all the bijius, than i can make the biggest Sexy on Jutsu Strip club to hit the ninja world. Uniting all ninjas to put down thier kunai ,grab on a ass, and MAKE IT RAIN !!!!!!!!!!"

Naruto dumbfounded

Naruto " This too is my dream can we go in to co-ownership?"

Nagato " Sure buddy if you survive the sealing method"

all the Pains do the Dr. Evil laugh

Next Chapter can Naruto survive enuff to see some tig ole bitties

lol My perfect prediction
EPIC!

Pain should take Hinata with him too.

Hurricane Chronicles is the new Jiraiya of the forum.

Old 02-10-2009, 05:30 PM   #257
n6hokage
Academy Student

n6hokage can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
i still don't get it lol. Naruto can keep it balanced due to his training, are you saying that the chakra leaving him is already perfectly mixed therefore it wont harm HG because it will remain perfectly mixed as it enters his body ??

I beliveve people are confuse when they say NE is already perfectly mix with his other chakra therefore if hungry pain absorbs it doesnt do harm. my opinion is dat those people are wrong. to become a sage you trained to "maintain" the balance of all your chakra and NE, Maintain being the key word. one thing is to collect the NE, another things is to maintain it balance.
You guys are overlookin a key fact , Even IF hungry pain indeed does absorb all of naruto balanced NE and chakra. as soon as it enters his body it would be unbalance because naruto chakra plus pains chakra would be greater than the amount of NE he collected from naruto. Remember the ratios in chapter 10, page 13. chakra 33.3% spiritual 33.3% natural Energy 33.3%. so to further prove it can harm pain
ill make a lil equation which i know is true for fact. math is always use to check if things are correct.

N= equals amount Of Natural energy in naruto= 33%
C= equals amount of chakra in naruto = 33.3%
S= equals amount of Spiritual energy in naruto = 33.3%
Cp= Equals amount of chakra in pain= x%

remember N+C+S have to be equal to 99.9% total energy in order for sage mode to work. each has to be 33.3%
N+C+S = 99.9%

but if you add pains chakra to the equation you would have narutos chakra plus pain's add to an amount greater than 33.3%
shifting the balance because there would be more chakra than narutal enegry.
if you know math it makes perfect sense. i dunno how good kishi is with math and understands this. but he is the one makin the story he can do watever he wants and make it for pain to be unharm!

Last edited by n6hokage; 02-10-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:43 PM   #258
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by n6hokage View Post
I beliveve people are confuse when they say NE is already perfectly mix with his other chakra therefore if hungry pain absorbs it doesnt do harm. my opinion is dat those people are wrong. to become a sage you trained to "maintain" the balance of all your chakra and NE, Maintain being the key word. one thing is to collect the NE, another things is to maintain it balance.
You guys are overlookin a key fact , Even IF hungry pain indeed does absorb all of naruto balanced NE and chakra. as soon as it enters his body it would be unbalance because naruto chakra plus pains chakra would be greater than the amount of NE he collected from naruto. Remember the ratios in chapter 10, page 13. chakra 33.3% spiritual 33.3% natural Energy 33.3%. so to further prove it can harm pain
ill make a lil equation which i know is true for fact. math is always use to check if things are correct.

N= equals amount Of Natural energy in naruto= 33%
C= equals amount of chakra in naruto = 33.3%
S= equals amount of Spiritual energy in naruto = 33.3%
Cp= Equals amount of chakra in pain= x%

remember N+C+S have to be equal to 99.9% total energy in order for sage mode to work. each has to be 33.3%
N+C+S = 99.9%

but if you add pains chakra to the equation you would have narutos chakra plus pain's add to an amount greater than 33.3%
shifting the balance because there would be more chakra than narutal enegry.
if you know math it makes perfect sense. i dunno how good kishi is with math and understands this. but he is the one makin the story he can do watever he wants and make it for pain to be unharm!
I agree.

I'll use a simple example to explain.

Lets say a pastry chef is making a cake. Due to his training he can keep the egg,milk and flour ratios mixed perfectly in a bowl.

Now the chef passes the bowl where the ingredients are being mixed to a person who doesn't know squat about cooking and asks him/her to finish mixing everything . Even tough the ingredients are perfectly mixed at that point when the regular person receives the bowl from the chef mostly likely that person will unbalance the egg, milk and flour ratios and completely fuck up.

See my point ??
Old 02-10-2009, 05:49 PM   #259
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

^? Um, I think you have a good idea. But why is narutos sage chakra going to break up be absorbed by HG realm. If you remember, naruto had to train his ass off just to be able to gather NE so how is HG even going to be able to get any without Sage training? Also, since hg is absorbing the energy directly from naruto. It should just mix with his own just as any other chakra would because the NE has alredy been transformed into sage chakra. I just dont see how naruto could only have NE for HG to absorb when that alone would turn naruto into a frog. Plus, as Ive alredy pointed out. How is HG going to absorb the NE without sage training?
Old 02-10-2009, 06:47 PM   #260
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
As I said in the last post, "drop it". Im far more interested in spoiler than a pointless arguement. Good day Sir!

As Ive said in other pointless arguements with you, "Just because you believe 2+2=chicken, doesnt make it true".

EDIT: Any confirmed spoilers yet?
Finally u shut it lol agreed lets get back.......

No there aren't any spoilers yet but i am really anxious to see what naruto or pain does.

Despite what i said about pain i like that he is a strong villain and i sure as hell can't wait to see this fight animated but more then anything else jiraiya vs pain will be the best animated fight i am positive about that.

Because this will be the first time since the sannin arc where jiraiya wasn't even 100% that we get to see him duke it out with his biggest power gain.. don't get me wrong itachi vs sasuke and naruto vs pain will be epic as well but jiraiya vs pain tops the shit out of both IMHO.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:01 PM   #261
azazel
Fallen Angel

azazel is on a distinguished roadazazel is on a distinguished road

well i have a theory for that part but i crash in the part tha could harm HG..
lets see if HG took the SAGE chakra but because HG does not know how to maintain that SAGE chakra it would turn into NE chakra and spiritual energy.. but

note: (and this is all relative.. because naruto could have much more chakra supply than HG so maybe naruto only has 20% but that 20% is the equivalent of 30% of HG ej.)
now lets say that this 30% is 10 NE 10% chakra and 10% spiritual energy.. and taking that GH has 60% and it absorbs that 20% of narutos sage chakra.. HG gets 40% of chakra 40% spiritual energy and only 10% of NE
the 60% of HG = 30% chakra and 30% spiritual energy

so because HG does not know how to use that 10% of NE it just disappears i think...

Proud member of:Akatsuki FC
Old 02-10-2009, 07:02 PM   #262
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Finally u shut it lol agreed lets get back.......

No there aren't any spoilers yet but i am really anxious to see what naruto or pain does.

Despite what i said about pain i like that he is a strong villain and i sure as hell can't wait to see this fight animated but more then anything else jiraiya vs pain will be the best animated fight i am positive about that.

Because this will be the first time since the sannin arc where jiraiya wasn't even 100% that we get to see him duke it out with his biggest power gain.. don't get me wrong itachi vs sasuke and naruto vs pain will be epic as well but jiraiya vs pain tops the shit out of both IMHO.
I totally agree with this. I was watching the Hidan and kakashi fight earlier and compared to what we saw in the manga it was 100% better animated...so i know they better go all out for the jiraiya vs. pain fight. im ready for them to get past the fillers...there some good fights coming up or at least i hope. sasuke vs. orochimaru, sasuke vs. deidra, and then jiraiya vs. pain....ooooowwwiiii.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:19 PM   #263
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Wow lol.

So many BS spoilers out right now its ridiculous.

I actually read one where Deva takes off running and gets stopped by Hinata at the village Gates.

whats with the Hinata obsession ?? lol she gets 3 panels and people already assume she is gonna pull something.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #264
sarutobisensei
Genin

sarutobisensei is on a distinguished road

no spoilers yet

FAVOURITE BATTLE IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46678

FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46509

MOST GOOD LOOKING CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46316

FAVOURITE COUPLE

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46804

Favourite Jutsu/Technique
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46933
Old 02-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #265
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

LMAO!! Some of the spoilers are getting to be more interesting. But most that have been posted are fans of the Hinta/Naruto possible lust fest! There was a good one on MangaShare I read little while ago.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:57 PM   #266
sarutobisensei
Genin

sarutobisensei is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage Inuyasha View Post
LMAO!! Some of the spoilers are getting to be more interesting. But most that have been posted are fans of the Hinta/Naruto possible lust fest! There was a good one on MangaShare I read little while ago.
copy paste it here man

FAVOURITE BATTLE IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46678

FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46509

MOST GOOD LOOKING CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46316

FAVOURITE COUPLE

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46804

Favourite Jutsu/Technique
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46933
Old 02-10-2009, 11:11 PM   #267
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Will someone please post some spoilers good ones if you will
Old 02-10-2009, 11:46 PM   #268
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Sorry guys there arent any right now.. maybe we might luck out a little later.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:06 AM   #269
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

Hmm, I have a feeling that there may not be a new manga this week till the 20th, but I may be wrong in that. It's just that there hasn't been any spoilers out yet. Maybe during the day I hope....
Old 02-11-2009, 12:27 AM   #270
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

I hope not but if we dont get a chapter lets get everyone plane tickets to Japan and kick Kishi's lil ass