Naruto 435 predictions. - Page 27 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 12:07 AM   #391
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Ino is still useless lol.

Old 02-12-2009, 12:09 AM   #392
sarutobisensei
Genin

sarutobisensei is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashwa View Post
Who says im hyper....Im just bored at work trying to kill time before i head home... one thing i dont understand is why you ssem to like to space things over so many lines. I think you will fine the "." more appriopiate. Its down there next to the "," and the "/" key.

But back on the topic of the spoilers. So what your really upset with is the fact that the thin its going to be a boring chapter. I understand that. You think the fight between narutoand pain/nagato should be more epic. I understand that. What i dont understand is why you were so upset with the spiolers. They are spoilers.

Why dont you leave the poor spoilers alone and focus on the fact its gonna be a boring chapter. What did they ever do to you to deserve so much hate?
i dont hate spoilers man
and i m upset that if these spoilers are true the epic battle will turn into lame one
i just commented that if these spoilers are true then next chapter wont be much interesting
i loved chapter 434 but i do not think 435 would be as good as 434

i am at work too and its cz of my boss that my mood is foul :P

FAVOURITE BATTLE IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46678

FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46509

MOST GOOD LOOKING CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46316

FAVOURITE COUPLE

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46804

Favourite Jutsu/Technique
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46933
Old 02-12-2009, 12:11 AM   #393
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Just when u thought pain's garbage character couldn't get anymore unoriginal he does now going into people's minds haven't i seen this before somewhere else but where.... oh right sasuke did this as well as itachi .. pain is just a whole bunch of fucking shinobi put into 1 i see. I can't wait for naruto to hir sage mode and mop up the floors with him already the same for nagato so we can finally move on a nd see a true bad ass..
Don't misunderstand - Pain is still a garbage character for me. Meaning Nagato is shit.
But Yahiko Pain, or God Realm, or Deva, however you prefer it - IS FUCKING AWESOME as I always said. His character design and his dead face is what is cool.
Nagato as a character is still crap, but he will have uber powers for sure.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:13 AM   #394
nagato_yahiko
Genin

nagato_yahiko is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Ino is still useless lol.
you got me there man, 100 % true ino is still useless :P, but anyway she is showing some spirit to find pain i ll give her some points for that, funniest thing she is motivating shikamaru and his father to find about pain as soon as possible :P

@sarutobisensei
hehe, dude dun give damn abt ur boss !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Don't misunderstand - Pain is still a garbage character for me. Meaning Nagato is shit.
But Yahiko Pain, or God Realm, or Deva, however you prefer it - IS FUCKING AWESOME as I always said. His character design and his dead face is what is cool.
Nagato as a character is still crap, but he will have uber powers for sure.
i wont say that until i have seen him!!!...that guy must be something...but i agree with one thing...Yahiko Pain is the coolest character yet.

Last edited by nagato_yahiko; 02-12-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:15 AM   #395
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobisensei View Post
and as for hurricane chronicles
do not worry troll
he will support you against me all through the end
Damn Sarutobisensei i thought we were better than this I have let bygons be bygons man i think you should too

lol

Last edited by Hurricane Chronicles; 02-12-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:19 AM   #396
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagato_yahiko View Post
you got me there man, 100 % true ino is still useless :P, but anyway she is showing some spirit to find pain i ll give her some points for that, funniest thing she is motivating shikamaru and his father to find about pain as soon as possible :P
Lol at least she looks busy.

Anyway, i think my Nagato/genova style theory will be comfirmed lol. I really don't see him, based on his childhood becoming a super ninja, at peak condition running around fighting people. I see him more as a pupetier. The man in the shadows toying with his victims scared of the sunlight lol.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:20 AM   #397
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Myth;1654512]
Quote:
The main character gets the last fight in every manga kishi based the manga off of dragon ball z akira toriama is his idol. Naruto is based on goku the outfit is even the same colors, first orange and blue like goku then orange and black later on. The ending will also be similar to dbz trust me this whole manga is similar to dbz especially this arc where naruto leaves and comes back godly.
Although true, Kishi seems to have his own style IMO. Also, we dont know who the final villan is going to be yet. It could be an unknown character waiting to be introduced.

Quote:
as for the "uchiha level" i already shut u up about it go check the other thread were the other members agreed with me and what i had to say.
LMFAO!!! I shut up because its pointless to argue with you. I have my oppinion and you have yours. Just because people agree with you "its naruto forum after all and sasukes about as popular as a herpie on prm night, lol" Doesnt make your oppinion fact. This is why I usually argue with you until you cant take it anymore and hit the ignore button. If I dont, you think youve won something, lol. "Sighs"! Either way Im boned, lol.

Quote:
The best sasuke will get is to fight along side the main character the most powerful ninja in the future to help beat madara and if that happens sasuke has to see how inferior he is to naruto so kishi will pull a vegeta sits out on sasuke and watches goku.. that's if IF madara doesn't kill him.
Again, this isnt DBZ. Action wise, not even close IMO. Which is why Kishi is making a badass plot to make up for that lack of better action. You can believe whatever you want, but if this is so much like DBZ. Then why has sasuke been the superior most of the series? As I recall vegaeta was always trying to catch up to goku, wait, who does that sound like? Naruto of course.

Did you ever consider Kishi may have been a bigger vegeta fan than Goku?

Quote:
It sounds cheesy but naruto will have to know the pain of lsoing lot's of close ones. He lost his mother and father his teacher his frog mentor maybe kakashi if he loses sasuke he will become a totally diferent shinobi with different out looks on life. He has to grow into a serious shinobi it's as itachi said" what happens when ur plans fail and sasuke attacks" naruto said "i'll make them happen my way" itachi said"ur still a fool some times no matter how much u want it things don't go according to plan" he then fused some of his power and said"i hope u never have to use it".
True.

Quote:
Itachi knew for a fact sasuke will join madara and that he can easily be tainted by him which madara proved, we know already from experience nothing mentioned in this manga by "chance" doesn't happen it always ends up happening.

Idk not saying i would want sasuke dead it's just unless he is playing madara i don't see a way for him to live to the end
I agree it look like sasuke is being played by Madara. Still, sasuke let itachi fool him for so long that I just dont see sasuke making the same mistake. Also, I believe sasuke would trust his older brother over someone who without reason destroyed his clan and unleashed the kyuubi on his village.

As for that crow itachi gave naruto. I dont believe its any kind of power like some genjutsu or something along those lines. I think when naruto is caught in tsukuyomi, itachi will appear and reveal the left out truth. After all, the only thing we do know about the crow that flew into naruto, is that it contains itachis contiousness.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:24 AM   #398
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

@nagato_yahiko - I do know. How do you not know Nagato? He is the emo kid behind his emo puppet Pain. If people say Sasuke is emo, then Nagato is the master of emoness.
His ideology is not interesting, for me, thus, he fails. Disappointment for people who wanted AL to be badass in every aspect of his being.
@HC - Ass too big. Do not want.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:24 AM   #399
sarutobisensei
Genin

sarutobisensei is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
Damn Sarutobisensei i thought we were better than this I have let bygons be bygons man i think you should too

lol
ok man we are even

FAVOURITE BATTLE IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46678

FAVOURITE CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46509

MOST GOOD LOOKING CHARACTER IN NARUTO MANGA
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46316

FAVOURITE COUPLE

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46804

Favourite Jutsu/Technique
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46933
Old 02-12-2009, 12:29 AM   #400
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

@yellow flash u rright while naruto is like dbz it has different changes n stuff. If u recall vegeta was the more superior saiyan all his life then goku became stronger after he recieved training from king kai. then vegeta did w/e he needed to surpass goku while he never got there he did get close. However sasuke's attitude is just like vegeats while naruto is like goku.

All i am saying is nomatter not even if its not fact yet it will be the final villain will go naruto thats how it works in every sieres movie even the main man has a helper the helper usually somehow fucks up and its left for the main character to do the job.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:31 AM   #401
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
To bad my man you missing out on all the women with the phat asses
its like flying to heaven in a private jet then crashing in to a big apple pie lol

back on topic I hope the next chapter pain doesnt talk naruto's head off with that i was an orphan bullshit. Because naruto is gonna be like tough cookies im a freakin orphan too.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:31 AM   #402
nagato_yahiko
Genin

Quote:
@nagato_yahiko - I do know. How do you not know Nagato? He is the emo kid behind his emo puppet Pain. If people say Sasuke is emo, then Nagato is the master of emoness.
His ideology is not interesting, for me, thus, he fails. Disappointment for people who wanted AL to be badass in every aspect of his being.
how do you know nagato, we have only seen his technique pain yet ,nothing else, so i m not giving up on nagato yet!!!

well to me sasuke and naruto both are emo, sasuke proud of his lame clan that if full of failures and fools (excluding itachi ), naruto just in two three weeks he has improved like this, this means jairaya was wasting naruto's time, both of them suck, if i look at them character wise i say naruto is better but their progress is somewhat ridiculous!!

Quote:
@yellow flash u rright while naruto is like dbz it has different changes n stuff. If u recall vegeta was the more superior saiyan all his life then goku became stronger after he recieved training from king kai. then vegeta did w/e he needed to surpass goku while he never got there he did get close. However sasuke's attitude is just like vegeats while naruto is like goku.

All i am saying is nomatter not even if its not fact yet it will be the final villain will go naruto thats how it works in every sieres movie even the main man has a helper the helper usually somehow fucks up and its left for the main character to do the job.
i agree hero of manga will get the final villain, there is no doubt about it!!

Last edited by nagato_yahiko; 02-12-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:32 AM   #403
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:

Im not saying naruto will have dibs on the final villan. Just that madara "who IMO is meant for sasuke" Might not be the final villan. Were just going to have to wait and see,
Old 02-12-2009, 12:33 AM   #404
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
how do you know nagato, we have only seen his technique pain yet ,nothing else, so i m not giving up on nagato yet!!!
You do realize that those speeches Pain gave were actually Nagato talking, right? Then you should know Nagato. It's not about his powers.

Quote:
well to me sasuke and naruto both are emo, sasuke proud of his lame clan that if full of failures and fools (excluding itachi ), naruto just in two three weeks he has improved like this, this means jairaya was wasting naruto's time, both of them suck, if i look at them character wise i say naruto is better but their progress is somewhat ridiculous!!
That is a story for another day.
I need rest.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:39 AM   #405
nagato_yahiko
Genin

Quote:
You do realize that those speeches Pain gave were actually Nagato talking, right? Then you should know Nagato. It's not about his powers.

That is a story for another day.
I need rest.
all those speeches revealed a part of his characer, not all!!!

i need rest too, m going for long night walk now !!!

Closed Thread