Naruto 435 predictions. - Page 33 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 11:27 PM   #481
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
Still until Nagato reveals himself and shows anything new all we can expect is another six bodies no matter who they are with the same six abilities which Naruto has already proven to dominate over.

If Naruto kills yahiko and Nagato regroups mith more bodies all he has to do is figure which one has each ability and kill them in better order next time.

Nagato has to reveal himself and display some new abilities for him not to be considered a joke of a villian.
Well, if nagato just threw more bodies at naruto. Im sure deva realm wouldnt be useless so its not going to go so easy, lol. just look at what deva with HG can do.

Well, if pain is defeated then I suspect Nagato will finnaly make his appearance. Also, he will be six times the chakra from any individual path with the ability to use all five element. Plus, w/e unknown abilities the full power of the rinnegan give him.

Old 02-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #482
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Yeah but we don't know he will make an appearance.. who is to say he dont throw more bodies out there
Old 02-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #483
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Yeah but we don't know he will make an appearance.. who is to say he dont throw more bodies out there

Rinegan jiraya vs SM naruto would be epic.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #484
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Well, if nagato just threw more bodies at naruto. Im sure deva realm wouldnt be useless so its not going to go so easy, lol. just look at what deva with HG can do.

Well, if pain is defeated then I suspect Nagato will finnaly make his appearance. Also, he will be six times the chakra from any individual path with the ability to use all five element. Plus, w/e unknown abilities the full power of the rinnegan give him.
Thats what I'm saying. Nagato has to show himself very soon if not now cuz Naruto has yahiko's number knowing about the 5 second rule.

It would be retarded if Pain showed up later with six new bodies with the same six abilities. Unless Kishi throws a curve ball and some how Nagato can choose different abilities with the new bodies.

The only option now is for Nagato to show himself and his own single body abilities.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #485
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
u might be right he might choose the wear naruto out path but i doubt he will go that route cuz pain seems kinda full of himself and if naruto kills his favorite body he might just get so pissed that he will want to destroy naruto at all costs.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:35 PM   #486
Hurricane Chronicles
Hunter-Nin

Hurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the roughHurricane Chronicles is a jewel in the rough

^^ But if he kills Naruto he gets no doomsday device
Old 02-12-2009, 11:36 PM   #487
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I think were forgeting the Sage vs Sage set up Kishi is making. Yes, if Nagato has the same rinnegan that made Rikudo a sage "sage of six paths". So, im pretty confident that nagato will pop up here just as soon as deva gets in serious trouble or is destoyed. Meaning that now naruto would have a pissed off sage after him. Just as pain had with naruto.

EPIC!
Old 02-12-2009, 11:37 PM   #488
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nah, he won't. If Pain gets defeated, it's no use sending more bodies. Plus, the manga would get boring, because he could continue doing that for a century.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
2 words my friend: high heels.

Lol why is that not a surprise.
Don't womanize the only good looking male in this manga.

Quote:
Well let me know how it goes so i will know what im missing out on >.< lol
You know you will miss a lot.

Quote:
Nah Sasuke is cute.. Itachi was hot *phew* Im actually waiting to see what Nagato looks like.
Itachi was fucking awesome.
No, no. You DON'T want to see Nagato. He is that emo kid with hair across his eyes, remember? He CAN'T be hot.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:43 PM   #489
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I think were forgeting the Sage vs Sage set up Kishi is making. Yes, if Nagato has the same rinnegan that made Rikudo a sage "sage of six paths". So, im pretty confident that nagato will pop up here just as soon as deva gets in serious trouble or is destoyed. Meaning that now naruto would have a pissed off sage after him. Just as pain had with naruto.

EPIC!
Dude you're way off. Stop trying to speak or interperate for Kishi. Sage of the Six Paths and Sage mode Naruto are two totally different things. Just cuz the same word is in the title of their abilities means nothing.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:53 PM   #490
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Nah, he won't. If Pain gets defeated, it's no use sending more bodies. Plus, the manga would get boring, because he could continue doing that for a century.
Thats true and would be dumb. It would get old i agree.

Quote:
You know you will miss a lot.
*sigh* true lol

Quote:
Itachi was fucking awesome.
No, no. You DON'T want to see Nagato. He is that emo kid with hair across his eyes, remember? He CAN'T be hot.
I know this lol.. but yahiko improved with his looks so maybe just maybe Nagato did the same *crosses fingers* lol >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Don't womanize the only good looking male in this manga.
Tis true so far since Itachi is dead Yahiko is the hottest *phew* >.<

Last edited by Mystik; 02-12-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:56 PM   #491
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Nagato's emoness = sasuke's emoness X the $800 billion stimulus package
Old 02-12-2009, 11:59 PM   #492
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
Dude you're way off. Stop trying to speak or interperate for Kishi. Sage of the Six Paths and Sage mode Naruto are two totally different things. Just cuz the same word is in the title of their abilities means nothing.
I see what you mean, but naruto being a frog sage and nagato having the Rinnegan that made Rikudo the sage of six paths. Each IMO Are sages wether you disagree or not. Still, would you not like to see a sage vs sage battle?
Old 02-13-2009, 12:03 AM   #493
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Quote:
I see what you mean, but naruto being a frog sage and nagato having the Rinnegan that made Rikudo the sage of six paths. Each IMO Are sages wether you disagree or not. Still, would you not like to see a sage vs sage battle?
Yes I would like to see it. Naruto needs to hurry and finish off the last body so we can see the showdown.

I think it will suck though if Naruto has to use his last sage clone on yahiko and be weaker for it only to have Nagato show up stronger cuz he doesn't have to divide his chakra anymore.

Something will have to happen to balance them out....then its on like donkey kong baby!
Old 02-13-2009, 12:15 AM   #494
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by prez420 View Post
u might be right he might choose the wear naruto out path but i doubt he will go that route cuz pain seems kinda full of himself and if naruto kills his favorite body he might just get so pissed that he will want to destroy naruto at all costs.
Yeah not to mention after a while that will get dull and boring lol
Old 02-13-2009, 12:28 AM   #495
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Well let me know how it goes so i will know what im missing out on >.< lol

Nah Sasuke is cute.. Itachi was hot *phew* Im actually waiting to see what Nagato looks like.
lmfaooooooooooooo

U like all the emo's for some reason excluding itachi ... why don't u start liking someone like minato now there's a bad ass for ya.... to bad he's dead lol.

All of u little kiddies need to realize pain isn't a god nor are his abilties the powers we have seen so far have all been done by other shinobi and guess what most of em didn't need a bloodline to do them they created it through something called SKILL.

Nagato will be easier to beat then the 6 because it takes less time tog et to the real one and knock him on his ass then it does with these 6. at best it will be all 6 powers in 1 which will be a tougher fight but it's just like sasori in the end...

Im bored of this loser already i rather see madara right about now it's always interesting when he's in the mix...

Pain's fan club includes..

the ALL SHIT STAIN WEAKLING konan with her awesome paper jutsu she was actually able to last half a panel vs jiraiya - niceeeee

then we got the 2 rain fodders whom with their awesome skills ratted pain out from a use of a feather -- bad asss

who else was there oh the all mighty... wait there is nobody else.. see my point.

Hype is a good thing yes but when countless people hype u up and people that are actually "deadly" per sea (before any moron rants about how konan tore up some losers in the leaf let me make a note that those ninja were obviously weak since they lacked basic instinct into easily out witting a paper jutsu user)...
Closed Thread