Naruto 435 predictions. - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #46
popion
Hunter-Nin

popion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enoughpopion will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Thats probably a typo cause its not on any of the other sites i get spoilers at and they usually always post it when we dont get a chapter. and neither of them havent yet.
typo probably, cuz on other sites its 13/02/09.
only here i saw 20/02/09

Old 02-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #47
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

I just thought of something. Even if Pein catches Naruto, I don't think he'll be able to extract the Bijuu just like that mainly because the 9 tail's chakra is too powerful and it would destroy the statue. And even if they were able to, they wouldn't be able to seal it into a person because they don't have the seal Naruto has and it would destroy the new user. From what Pain said about Naruto being one of his "precious hosts" I think it more likely that somehow Pain will try to use Naruto's body as one of the six paths. Not sure how will he be able to do it without destroying the kyuubi. Plus if some of you are correct in that they only have 50% of the Fox's chakra, then it'll put a damper in their plans for world domination till they can figure out how to access the other 50%.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:45 PM   #48
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

It's not a theory, it's pretty much certain from what Jiriaya discussed with the scroll toad that he only had the dark half of the Kyuubi's chakra.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:13 PM   #49
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Kishimoto-sensei is going a great job with this. I've been certain for quite a while that Kakashi and Tsunade wouldn't die yet. Now, I'm not so sure! He has me on the edge of my seat. Which makes it hard to type.

As for my theory:

God Realm walks up to Naruto.
Pain: Jinchuriki, you are powerful [gets in Naruto's face], but you are no match for the power of God.
Naruto pulls Hungery Ghost Realm (That's the one that's left, right?) over his shoulders and colides his head with God Realm's. He plants his feet on Pain and pushes himself toward the scroll. He unrolls the scroll and summons the other clone.
Naruto: You know, Pain, for a "god" [shadow clone disspells, Naruto is back in Sage Mode] you're sure getting your ass kicked a lot!
Naruto uses a flury of shadow clones to fight Pain. Almost getting him several times.
Pain: Is that the best you can do?
Naruto: No, this is!
Five paper bombs blow HGR in half. Naruto kicks his head in midair, snapping his neck.
Naruto: AND STAY DOWN!

I theorized before that Ino would run in to tell Naruto about Pain's real body. Now I think she'll mention in to Hinata, and Hinata will do that. It will be nice to see Hinata actually do something. I want to see some character devolopement!

Old 02-06-2009, 02:39 PM   #50
Miss Strategy
Academy Student

Miss Strategy is an unknown quantity at this point

There are three things that're standing out to me right now:
1) how naruto made a point to comment on how many FRS he could use with each clone
2) how many clones he could have out at a time without disrupting the one collecting natural energy at myobokuzan (sp?) [three clones]
3) I only recall seeing two clones in used in the last attack on the paths (could be wrong, sorry if i am)

If i'm not mistaken with how many closed were used in the last attack, there should still be one left, and i think this one will help free naturo from HG maybe destroying him in the process and the last clone will then be summoned to recharge naruto and it'll be fully charged naruto vs. fully charged Deva...finally one on one.

without having to worry about how many clones he makes anymore, i think he will ultimately use make an absurd amount of clones and end up taking advantage of Deva's 5 second delay.

i like the idea of finally seeing some character development from Hinata, and i do think that she has some skills that haven't been seen yet, but I do believe that this fight is all naruto's. The only exception to this that i might be willing to accept is my beloved shika trapping Deva in his shadow possession just long enough for naruto to kill him off with a FRS after a chapter or so of just the two of them fighting.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:08 PM   #51
kaizo
Genin

kaizo is on a distinguished road

I think Pain has the real Naruto, When he got blasted away it was the orginal on HG realm and a Bunshin on Hell.

I do think that the Frogs will pull off the Genjitsu which will force HG to drop Naruto, Pa will then Summon Naruto's Clone which will recharge Naruto with Sage Mode.

Then Naruto will kill HG realm and when he is about to kill God realm Konah will rush in grab God and GTFO of there.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:11 PM   #52
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

konan isnt even around though. She went to go see nagato. I just dont think its the real naruto personally but thats my opinion.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:15 PM   #53
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

For predictions either the Naruto held by HG goes poof and the real Naruto takes him out or the Clone takes out HG and sets the Real Naruto free. Then Deva gets caught by the genjutsu and we finally get to the real fight. Bring on Nagato for the final SM clone.

Bring em out Bring em out, It's hard to yell with the barrel in your mouth!
Old 02-06-2009, 04:32 PM   #54
kaizo
Genin

kaizo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
konan isnt even around though. She went to go see nagato. I just dont think its the real naruto personally but thats my opinion.
Yeah she did go to see Nagato. But he could just be down the road or somthing. Hiding in the trees. Then again he could be in the Hidden Rain.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:44 PM   #55
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Of course its the real naruto. He and a Kb were attacked, the Kb poofed and the real one was left with a surprise look on his face. It makes no sence that one Kb could be detroyed and the other one couldnt. By the same attack no less! Im pretty sure its the real one...

As for the genjutsu. Its already been used on pain before so I think its less likely to work. Also, because nagato can focus more chakra into the two bodies to break the genjutsu because the theres more chakra and focus to go around with only two bodies in use.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:53 PM   #56
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

I think it's more likely that his "escape" will involve the remaining natural energy gathering clone and him just coping with the situation as he often does. Pain might drop him to the ground and then regret giving him the opportunity to fight back. Pain recently has started giving a lot of preachy speeches, it's not out of count that he will try to lecture Naruto before he makes an attempt to leave. After all he's arrogant enough to not feel a need to leave immediately now that Naruto is dealt with in his mind and Konoha is more or less crushed. Plus... it's a really typic motif in all of Naruto's fights.

We might see the kyuubi, but I think Pain is knowledgeable enough about the bijuu and their hosts to know that he only needs to extract some energy and then stop. If he drains most of Naruto's energy and doesn't go too far Naruto will be exhausted. If Naruto afterwards attempts to use the kyuubi Pain can probably use a seal or knock him out.

Saying that Hinata might react to seeing the kyuubi, but I'm still skeptical.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:02 PM   #57
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
As for the genjutsu. Its already been used on pain before so I think its less likely to work. Also, because nagato can focus more chakra into the two bodies to break the genjutsu because the theres more chakra and focus to go around with only two bodies in use.
thats what i was wondering.. will genjutsu work on pain.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:07 PM   #58
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
thats what i was wondering.. will genjutsu work on pain.
Well, nagato is already controling the chakra being sent to through the nervous system of the deva and HG. So, ma and pa would have to take that control away from him. The again, couldnt nagato from afar just use a surge of his own huge chakra to snap them out of the genjustu?
Old 02-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #59
Migagawe
Hokage

Migagawe is on a distinguished road

Well, I would want to see the fox mess with Pein. He has been gone for a fairly long time.
-Matthew 24:21: Happened Dark ages
-Matthew 24:29: Happened May 19, 1780
-Joel 2:31: May 19, 1780
-Matthew 24:29: Happened November,1833
Matthew 24:30: Last thing to happen

Member of Toad Sage Naruto: Konoha's Orange Flash FC
Old 02-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #60
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migagawe View Post
Well, I would want to see the fox mess with Pein. He has been gone for a fairly long time.
Yes it has.

Specially after the intro of KB into the series and showed what a full-fledged jinchuriki can do.
Closed Thread